- Streamline Your Apparel Business with Effective Apparel Inventory Management Software
- The Ultimate Guide to Architectural Site Plan 2023
- All About Architecture Firms – The Best in India 2023
- Channel Inventory Management: Optimizing Stock Across Multiple Sales Channels
- 11 Awesome Applications for Architects and Designers
11 Booming Business Ideas in Kerala You Must Know [Profitable]
Gaurav Singh Rawat
- May 8, 2023
- 17 Min Read
Thinking of some business ideas in Kerala? God’s own country has a lot in store for you and is the perfect place for business opportunities.
Talking about business, there is something called management and this is what makes any business difficult to flourish. Click the blue button below and make a profitable start.
Known as God’s own country, Kerala is one of the most beautiful places in India. Attracting people from not just our own country but also internationally, Kerala has got many people intrigued with all its beauty and other things.
If you are from Kerala and are looking for some business ideas for Indians, then look no more. There are multiple things that one can do. Given the popularity of the state, people from all around the world are always on the lookout to find something authentic that brings them closer to this beautiful land.
Since Kerala is full of incredible products and experiences, one can find numerous ideas to start a business opportunity. So let us give you a detailed list of business ideas in Kerala for you to try.
Want to start a business in Kerala?
The Lio app will help you do wonders in your startup. Download now and check yourself.
FREE OF COST
How To Start a Business In Kerala
To start a business in Kerala there are a few steps that you must take as they are mandatory for a successful business. Let us look at the way to start a business in this part of the land.
Deciding On The Niche
Whenever you plan to start your business, you must decide on a niche. Never hurry in starting a company and running behind an idea just for the sake of starting your own venture soon. The niche should be the one that you have an interest in. Something that you are passionate about and that you would decide to take forward with the same enthusiasm every single day.
Do detailed market research on the business you are planning to start. Know about all the challenges that you might face. Learn all about your competitors, the customers, the demand of the customers, and much more.
Once you have decided on an idea for your business and are done with all the research, you must work on a good business plan. A plan that is very detailed and is for the coming five years for your business. Cover every aspect of the business like money, employees, service/product, production, employee, and everything else.
Make sure that the money aspect of the business is well taken care of. Starting a business requires a lot of cash. You can either ask the bank for a loan or ask your family and friends to help you with the finances.
Marketing of the business is very important. Today no business survives without marketing hence get some social media presence and start to connect with people by telling them about your business and what you offer.
Why Running a Business in Kerala Would be Successful
Highest digital reach.
If you are wondering about how successful the business is going to be then worry not. Kerala is one state with the highest digital reach which means that you will reach a wider audience.
Your business Your language
Lio app has 10 Indian languages that include English, Malayalam, Hindi, and 7 other regional languages.
All small businesses that initially have a lot of money at stake have one less expense to worry about. The rentals in Kerala are low which means that one can rent a shop or property at a lower price as compared to any other state in the country.
Well Connected with the rest of the country
Thanks to Indian Railways, Kerala is well-connected with all of India. It allows people to travel extensively.
Along with this, the state also consists of airports and several other ports which can make the transfer of goods easy and convenient.
Low Operating Cost
The cost of operations is also low in Kerala, hence one can make use of that money someplace else to help make the business flourish.
11 Booming Business Ideas in Kerala
Now that we have understood how doing business in Kerala is a good idea, let’s look at some of these top business ideas in Kerala that you can opt for.
Agarbatti or Incense sticks are found in every household in India. Some use it for religious purposes while some may use it for its aroma which makes the entire room smell beautiful and also helps with aromatherapy.
With a low to medium level of investment , starting an Agarbatti business is one of the best business ideas in Kerala since raw materials like bamboo sticks, sawdust, and charcoal powder are easily available here. Hence this makes for a great business idea in Kerala.
Kerala is the hub for spices and is very popular for the same. People from all around the world come to visit Kerala and take back several bags of spices with them. With such an abundance of spices in the state, starting a spice business would be a great plan.
Kerala’s pepper, cardamom, turmeric, ginger, clove, cinnamon, and many other spices have already caught people’s fancy. The use of spices is not just in food but also in medicines, perfumery, and preservatives.
Hence, one starts with one spice initially, and later as the business picks can add more spices.
Manage everything, easily.
With 20+ categories and 100+ readymade templates, you can manage anything with Lio. Record, manage, organize and track for a peaceful future.
Tea & coffee business.
Every person is either a tea or a coffee person and Kerala is home to several tea and coffee plantations.
If you too are passionate about these beverages then getting into this business is one of the best business ideas in Kerala.
From the many plantations that are found in the state, you can get connected and start selling these all over the country.
Banana Chips Business
Kerala is known for a lot of things and banana chips are certainly one of those things. This is definitely one of the most profitable business ideas in Kerala.
The fans of banana chips are everywhere whether they are adults or kids hence the market is also huge.
Kerala is a highly sought-after ayurvedic destination among all people in and out of the country. Every day people are becoming more and more aware and are learning about the numerous benefits of Ayurveda.
Apart from coming and visiting the Ayurveda destination, Kerala, offer people some amazing products and aroma oils that they can benefit from while dreaming of this beautiful place. This is one of the best small-scale business ideas in Kerala.
As mentioned above, Kerala is known for several things but the top two are gold and textile. Balaramapuram sarees, known across the world as Kerala Kasavu sarees and named after the town where they are manufactured are made from the finest silk and natural dyes.
Set up an online store and sell beautiful traditional sarees all across India and maybe source some Banarsi, Leheriya, and other traditional sarees of other states to Kerala.
Your textile business manager
Lio app has 100+ customizable and readymade templates for your textile business management.
Bed n breakfast.
Being a popular tourist destination, Kerala sees a large number of tourist footfalls. Whether it is for the scenic beauty or for the Ayurveda retreat, there are all kinds of tourists visiting this place.
Did you know that this industry provides around 13% of Kerala’s GDP?
Making the most of this, starting a bed n breakfast is another great opportunity for you. There are multiple companies today offering people authentic travel experiences and you can list yourself as a host and give people an amazing experience of staying at a traditional Kerala-style house.
Coconut Oil-Based Food
People all over the world love coconut and are well aware of its benefits. Since Kerala is a hub for coconuts it would be a great idea to start a business where you can produce coconut oil-based goods.
You can prepare all sorts of coconut oil-based snacks at home like jaggery, Sweet, Stuffed pancakes, Kerala spicy mixtures, pudding, chips, roasted cashews, and more and then sell them both online as well as offline to local shops. The initial investment is low and you would be making a lot of profit.
One of the best business ideas in Kerala is starting a tourism business. Kerala is popularly known as God’s own country and rightly so because it is a paradise in the south of India. The serenity of this place is unmatched and attracts both national and international tourists equally.
Make your travel business fly high.
Keep records of your travel business and manage it perfectly with Lio. The best part is you can keep records in your own Malayalam language.
There is so much to see and experience in this beautiful land that by the time you are done exploring, you would have fallen in love with the place.
From Tea and coffee plantations to blissful backwaters, Kerala is blessed with stunning views that would leave you speechless. The local traditions and culture would have you visit this place more often.
Hand Crafted Chocolate Business
Another thing that Kerala is famous for is its local handcrafted chocolates which are very popular among tourists. You can visit the places that do chocolate production where you can see the whole process of how chocolate is made.
You can read and research all about how chocolate is made in these places and then start your own business. Tourists are big on exploring such industries and you can also open a shop in the same premises for the visitors to buy and take some back home with them.
All these are some of the top business ideas in Kerala that you can decide to invest in and start on your own.
Since Kerala has so much to offer and the footfall in the state is massive. both from India as well as from people from around the world, becoming a tour guide or starting an agency that offers tour guides is a great business idea in Kerala. As a local, you obviously know all the must-visit places and hidden gems. You would also be able to prove the tourists with authentic experiences and tell them where to go, shop or eat.
You can also hire people with similar interests as guides for your business and plan tours for tourists. You can collaborate with cab drivers, mini buses, and others to expand your business.
Kerala govt schemes for new businesses
There are several schemes that the Kerala government offers for new businesses.
List of Departments providing Institutional Support to Startups.
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Planning & Economic Affairs
- Kerala Police Department
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Industries
- Department of Finance
- Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs
- Department of Electronics & IT
- Energy Management Center
To help and support new start-ups, the Kerala government offers several schemes. Let us look at some of them.
Soft Loan Scheme for Women Entrepreneurs
Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) supports women startups with a soft loan scheme for a limited amount of Rs.15 Lakhs as working capital for implementing projects and works received from the Public Sector and Govt. departments undertakings in Kerala.
The loan amount is limited to 80% of the Purchase order. The soft loan will have 6% simple interest and must be paid back in 1 year or on completion of the project with the full settlement, whichever is earlier.
To support startups in their marketing initiatives, KSUM offers a scheme to subsidize product video development. Those in the early revenue-making stage with good products shall be selected for the scheme. The support provided for the scheme is as follows:
- Explainer Videos
- Product videos
- 70% of the actual cost with a ceiling of 1.5 lakh shall be provided by KSUM to each startup
- The scheme shall be available for new projects and videos created by startups and the same should be done through the impaneled agency of KSUM.
- Maximum 2 videos can be created through the scheme for the startup products
Support to Rural Innovators
To help convert ideas into full-fledged ventures, the scheme provides financial support to entrepreneurs and startups. Implemented through Kerala Startup Mission, which is the nodal agency of Govt. of Kerala for startup-related activities and schemes.
Innovation grants are not prized money for having an idea. The purpose of the grant is to help innovators develop prototypes or products and set up startups. The grant is only available for the ideas that are at the Grassroot Innovations and Rural Innovations.
Real tool for real businesses
With daily backups, Lio ensures your data is safe and secure. Grow with Lio, Use dashboards, team features & much more.
Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) supports startups that show great performance by providing rental support for their infrastructure built-up space in Government parks, Government agencies, or locations owned by them.
This is provided as a reimbursement of a portion of rent paid as a subsidy for a limited period. The government of Kerala vides G.O (Rt) No. 133/2018/ITD dated 21.05.2018 released an order for the above and accorded sanction to KSUM for implementing the rent subsidy scheme to startups based on predefined eligibility.
The subsidizing would be in terms of reimbursing part of the rent (a maximum of 50% or Rs.20/sq.ft), whichever is lower and this would be subjected to the growth shown by the startup.
Startup Communities Development and Partnership Programmes
Startups who have been engaged in promoting entrepreneurs, value-adding to the startup fraternity, and pursuing startup evangelization activities are invited from Startup communities.
The new community program aims to not just identify but also bring in more potential startups for KSUM. These are primarily the ones who are outside the radar of KSUM and identify value-adding stakeholders and out bounding activity.
Top Business Ideas Statewise
- Small Village Business Ideas in Karnataka
- Best Business Ideas In Goa
- Most Profitable Business Ideas In Jaipur
- Best Business Ideas in Kashmir
- Top Business Ideas in Assam
- Top Most Business Ideas In Kolkata
- Most Famous Business Ideas in Bihar
- Top Business Ideas in Mumbai
- Best Business Ideas in Chennai
- Best Business Ideas in Tamilnadu
- Best Business Ideas in Punjab
- Best Business Ideas in Delhi
Maximize Your Online Business Potential for just ₹79/month on Lio. Annual plans start at just ₹799 .
How Lio Can Help With Business In Kerala
Thinking of starting a business in Kerala? Lio is here to help you. Lio is a useful platform that can help entrepreneurs. Lio is a mobile application that helps to organize business data and present them in an eye-catching manner.
Lio is a great platform for small business owners and can track a wholesome record of employee information for better employee management, customer data, etc. You can handle those data with ease.
If you want to be a professional, then you must save your time, you need to learn to arrange all the business strategies in one place. In that case, Lio can be your partner.
Entrepreneurs can also allow multiple authorized users of their office to access the information from various locations within minutes.
Lio is definitely for the win and using it for your business is only going to make your journey smooth and easy to track.
Step 1: Select the Language you want to work on | Lio on Android
Step 2: Create your account using your Phone Number or Email Id.
Verify the OTP and you are good to go.
Step 3 : Select a template in which you want to add your data.
Add your Data with our Free Cloud Storage.
Step 4: All Done? Share and Collaborate with your contacts.
How Lio Automation Can Help You Business Process
Automation surely does make a difference in running a business whether small or large. It can be tricky and overwhelming at first to switch all the business processes to automation but not with Lio.
Lio Automation gives you many amazing features that make your work super simple and effective. There are very many features that will help you and your business in various aspects. From connecting and staying in touch with your customers, to working together as a team, and everything in between, Lio Automation will truly make your business run smoothly and make it reach new heights of success.
If you are using Lio Automation for your business processes consider all your data safe and secure all the time. Not only is the data saved in the cloud, but it also offers a data versioning feature in which you can actually see the many changes the document or file has gone through and who has made those changes. You can save the version of the file as required by you.
Lio Automation also makes working in teams very easy with their Task feature . you can not just assign tasks to your team efficiently. You can set the priority of each task along with the due date. Your team will get a notification about the task automatically, even on Whatsapp, they can see their assigned tasks in the app, mark them complete, and you will get a notification on Whatsapp!
Not just this, Team management and work allocation are made super easy with Lio Automation. You can also work with teams in real time and see all the changes happening.
You can share invoices and receipts with your customers while also sharing the payment links with them to make the whole transaction process smoother and absolutely hassle-free for everyone.
You can create dashboards for each file which would give you clear details of your company’s operations, marketing campaigns, sales, and other analytics. This is one useful feature that would truly make a difference to your business and help your see all the processes clearly so that you can make well-informed decisions.
There are several other amazing Lio automation features that are made so that you and your business can benefit from them. Excited to know more about it? Click here to start with your Lio automation process for your brand and start your journey to success.
In this article, I have given a detailed account of some of the top business ideas for Kerala. There are many other business ideas in Kerala that one can take on.
What is important is that you find something that interests you and you have a passion for so that you can put all your hard work into it and become a successful venture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are some of the most profitable business ideas in kerala.
Some of the most profitable businesses in Kerala are as follows: – Spice Business – Tea & Coffee Plantation – Dry Fruits – Ayurveda Products – Banana Chips
What are some of the most successful small business ideas in Kerala?
Successful small businesses in Kerala are: – Business Consulting – Courier Services – Personal Chef – Tutoring and more.
What is the main business in Kerala?
The main businesses in Kerala are IT, Shipping, Tea Manufacturing, Tourism, fishing etc.
What business can you start under INR 10000 in Kerala?
Some of the top businesses that you can start under INR 10000 are: – Homemade Sweets and Snacks – Online Bakery – Social Media Strategist – Breakfast Joint
17+ Small Village Business Ideas in Karnataka With Low Investment
Best Business Ideas In Kashmir for 2023
I’m from Kerala. I had no idea we could operate such a wide variety of enterprises. Your article is truly spectacular. I’m going to show this to my father and have plans to launch a business. Thank you very much
Thank you so much for your warm words. It makes me so glad that you read this article and that it was helpful in helping you launch your business. I wish you well in your new endeavor.
Please recommend a few tools to me so I can conduct market research for my company.
Here are some of the top Resources & Tools for Market Research. Census Bureau, Typeform, Statista, Think With Google Research Tools, Tableau, and SurveyMonkey. I hope you find this information useful.
Please give me some advice on conducting market research.
Market research is the process of obtaining data on your target market and customers to confirm the success of a new product, assist your team in refining an existing product, or analyze brand perception to make sure your team is effectively expressing the value of your organization.
Market research offers information on a wide range of topics, including where your target market and existing customers conduct their product or service research, which of your rivals they turn to for information, choices, or purchases, what’s popular in your industry and in the eyes of your target market, who makes up your market and what their challenges are, and what influences purchases and conversions among your target market.
Could you also help us peeps from Karnataka with the best village business ideas? Totally love your articles..
Some of the best village business ideas for Karnataka include online retailing, tourism, coffee shops, online retailing, and catering services. Please do your research and proceed accordingly.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Business Automation
- Business Guides
- Business Ideas
- Inventory Management
- Marketing Guides
- Software/App For Businesses
- Tips & Tricks
- हिंदी मे सीखे
Meeting Inventory Management System Requirements: An Overview
The Benefits of Integrating CRM with Inventory Management
Mastering Inventory Management: Optimizing Efficiency and Boosting Profits
Effective Inventory Management for Small Businesses: Strategies for Success
Forex Trading Mistakes to Avoid: Common Pitfalls and How to Overcome Them
Forex trading has become dominant for traders worldwide. Its dynamicity, along with other benefits,
Exploring the Best Business Ideas in Himachal Pradesh- A Guide
Understanding the best business ideas in Himachal Pradesh and why starting a business in
Uncovering the Top Business Ideas in Jharkhand: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
Wondering what are some of the best business ideas in Jharkhand? Let us go
Join the Lio Tribe
Receive a dose of inspiration and innovation in your inbox..
- Skip to main content
The Dukaan® Blog
Start, Run and Grow Your Online Business.
33+ Small Business Ideas in Kerala To Try in 2022
Last updated on: November 21, 2022 by Arunima Singh
Looking to start a business in Kerala? Look no further. Here are 33+ new business ideas in Kerala for the entrepreneur in you!
Referred to as God’s own country, Kerala is a south-Indian state situated on the Malabar coast of India.
It shares its borders with Karnataka in the north and Tamil Nadu in the east. Kerala has a long coastline along the Arabian Sea, scenic backwaters, pristine beaches, and coffee plantations.
Kerala is famous for its ancient ties with the Gulf countries. At any moment, an estimated 10% of Kerala’s working population is in Gulf countries, earning money to send back home.
The annual remittances from Gulf countries contribute to the state’s rich economy, leading to a demand for products and services.
The high literacy rate of Kerala with robust infrastructure and good land, air, and sea connectivity make it an ideal place to start a small business.
Kerala also has a traditionally strong agriculture economy and a booming service sector. This makes it possible to launch a profitable small business with investments as low as INR 10,000.
These are some of the reasons why ‘business ideas in Kerala’ is such a widely searched term!
We have curated a list of business ideas you can try in Kerala. Jump to your favourite section from here!
1. Sell Your Services Online – Zero Investment Business
2. start a dropshipping business, 3. start a t-shirt printing business, 4. open a coaching center, 5. sell imitation jewellery, 1. own a vineyard, 2. sell virgin coconut oil, 3. open an ayurvedic treatment center, 4. start a tea plantation, 5. start paper production, 1. offer vehicle repair & maintenance, 2. sell banana-based halwa – best small scale business., 3. start a transportation business, 4. start a photography business, 1. sell spices, 2. start a tourism business, 3. sell kasavu sarees, 4. sell perfume, 5. sell banana chips, 1. sell packaged processed food, 2. sell ayurveda products, 3. sell incense sticks, 4. provide warehousing services, 5. open an aromatherapy center, 1. start backwater fishing & tourism, 2. sell reusable bags, 3. open a bakery, 4. start selling areca nuts, 5. sell betel leaf, 1. provide financial advisory services, 2. provide digital consulting services, 3. provide enterprise resource planning, 4. provide automation services, 5. provide real estate advisory services, how can dukaan help you, online business ideas in kerala.
Online businesses have become the norm of the day. Every business, be it small or large, is going online to grow its reach and customer base.
Here’s a list of online business ideas for you to try in Kerala:
You can take any business online nowadays, be it product based or service oriented.
This is one of those businesses too, where you do not need to invest money or rent a space, or basically put in much efforts to build or manage your business.
The dropshipping model is one of the easiest, most profitable ways to carry out most businesses.
There are innumerable stores on the internet that practice dropshipping, especially Instagram stores that are run by young entrepreneurs.
T-shirt printing is all the rage right now, and with brands coming out with funkier and more interesting designs regularly, it is only expected to grow more.
You can start a t-shirt printing business, and can deal in print-on-demand services. There are amazing print-on-demand companies that let you use to create and print unique designs.
Kerala, having the highest literacy rate in India- 94% , has gained the unofficial title of being of the state of intellectuals.
Opening a coaching center where students are taught academic subjects is one of the most obvious and profitable business ideas one can start in Kerala.
Recommended Reading : How to start online tuition at home .
Kerala is knownfor its gold, and even though a lot of women prefer wearing real gold jewellery, imitation jewellery has its own following, and a huge one at that!
You can sell imitation jewellery that looks like gold to the locals in Kerala, and it will be a huge hit among everybody.
If you need some inspiration, these online jewellery stores are the ones to follow!
New Business Ideas in Kerala
Every article has more or less the same list of business ideas mentioned, and you must be looking for fresh new ideas to try. Here we have listed some new business ideas:
The soil, climate and environment of Kerala are very conducive to grape vines, and you can own a vineyard and earn huge profits from selling wine.
You can enter into a contract with local wineries to sell your grapes for the finest wine.
Coconuts are the perfect, all-in-one fruit for Keralites. They use every part of the plant, from the fruit to the leaves, from drinking coconut water to eating the fruit itself.
Coconut oil is one of the products from this plant that is used for numerous purposes.
You can sell coconut oil in different varieties- cold-pressed, virgin, cooking oil or hair oil, etc.
You can open an ayurvedic treatment center or tie up with Ayurveda resorts to create wellness packages that help to improve immunity and well-being.
As the interest in the traditional medical system has increased, there are opportunities for Ayurveda therapy services for medical ailments, including body pain, obesity, and other lifestyle diseases.
Your treatment center can be a one-stop-shop for ayurvedictreatments of all ailments.
Kerala is practically lined up with tea estates, because the climate is perfect to grow tea there.
Oolong, black & green tea are some of the specialities found in Kerala’s plantations, and you can start your very own tea plantation if you have ample land.
You can start paper production in Kerala and make use of all the resources available in nature there.
This is a little capital-intensive initiative, but it’s sure to yield great returns!
Small Scale Business Ideas in Kerala
Small scale business idea lists are generally filled with scrunchie stores and thrift stores, but in Kerala, you can actually start small scale local businesses that are profitable and unique. Here they are:
You can start a business in vehicle maintenance services for a specific automobile brand and product line. Counterfeit spare parts are a major problem in the automobile services industry.
You can build your brand on the authenticity of spare parts sold through your online stores. You can also sell genuine, branded accessories through your online store.
After establishing your credibility, you can venture into the automotive servicing business as well.
Bananas are another fruit that Keralites are so fond of. Everything from banana leaves to the fruit is used for something or the other there.
You can also sell banana-based products through an online or offline stores, and they will always be in high demand. One such product is banana based halwa.
Transportation businesses are high in demand everywhere, and Kerala is no exception.
You can start this business on a small scale and then gradually grow it into as large a business as you want. You may even expand into cargo services later.
With such picturesque locations and innumerable travellers visiting regularly to watch them, you can start your own photography business .
You can freelance for weddings, birthdays, celebrations, and other such events.
Best Business Ideas to Start in Kerala
Here are some of the best business ideas to start in Kerala:
Kerala has created a name for itself in the global spice market with its variety and rich flavor. Keralite pepper and cardamom have attained global fame.
The other spices for which Kerala is famous are turmeric, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, and clove.
You can start selling Kerala spices as packaged products directly to the consumers through online channels. You can begin with just one product and build your brand as an authentic spice merchant.
Tourism constitutes 10 per cent of Kerala’s GDP, as per official statistics, and reportedly contributes around 23.5 per cent to the total employment in the state.
Kerala has also won many awards for its tourism sector, both nationally and internationally.
This means that the world-renowned Kerala tourism industry is a great place for you to start your business.
Kerala silk is world-famous, and no auspicious event is ever complete without women clad in the iconic & traditional white sarees with golden border.
You can start selling sarees from Kerala, especially Kasavu and Maradaka sarees, and even take your business online to cater to people outside of the state. Eventually, you can even expand into Banarasi silk or Kanjivaram silk sarees as well.
The perfume industry is huge in Kerala. Being closely associated with the gulf countries, itra (a form of fragrance) is widely exported as well as sold locally on a large scale.
You can get into selling perfumes, both locally and internationally, through your online store, and earn huge profits!
Banana chips are the most sought-after munchies in the whole country, not just south India, and they basically hail from Kerala.
You can start selling banana chips through your online or offline store, to a wide customer base of both national and international consumers.
Most Profitable Business Ideas in Kerala
Out of hundreds of business ideas, not all yield the same results. Some take off, some bomb and some make you a millionaire!
Here are some of the most profitable business ideas to try in Kerala:
Packaged processed food is something that you can find in every household these days. People have even included these processed and packaged foods into their regular diet.
You can start a business to sell these products and take advantage of the wide range of products available.
Also, the demand is only going to go up for packaged food products so this is a safe idea to try too.
As consumers turn to immunity boosters from Ayurveda, there is an opportunity in product sales. You can start selling Ayurvedic immunity boosters such as tablets and kadha.
You can later expand into new product categories like health supplements, etc., after establishing your credentials.
Kerala is one of the leading producers of incense products in India, with Karnataka & Bihar being on the top of this list. You can start selling incense sticks among other incense products to sell.
Temples, wholesalers, & retailers can be your customer base and you can sell through an online store for making it even easier to manage your business!
As people in Kerala grows numerous crops in high volume, they naturally need proper storage spaces for these crops.
You can provide that through renting out warehousing spaces and cold storages, according to the needs of your customers.
Aromatherapy, although new in India, has gained popularity pretty quickly among people. You can pair ayurvedic treatment centers with aromatherapy centers or simply start offering aromatherapy.
People are leaning towards the natural methods of stress-reduction and healing, and such therapies are the most popular choice among them. This can be used to your benefit.
Side Business in Kerala
Some ideas are good enough to try alone, some need to be started as side projects alongwith your full time careers. Here are 5 side business ideas in Kerala:
Backwater fishing and tourism is one of the most sought after experience in Kerala. You can use that to your advantage and start offering these services to tourists and locals.
Jute bags, cloth bags, paper bags, and whatnot!
There are so many reusable bag options available in the market and with the young generation becoming more and more environmentally conscious, these bags are their choice instead of plastic bags.
You can start a business of selling cool and funky reusable bags with interesting designs on them, just like t-shirts.
With the amount of delicacies Kerala has, it would be a shame if people missed out on the amazing local sweets.
You can open a bakery from home and share the delectable taste of Kerala’s dessert cuisine with locals and tourists alike.
Areca nut (also known as Supari), is taken along with beetel leaves to promote digestion, oral hygiene. They’re also used during pujaas as offerings to God.
Areca nut plantations are pretty famous in Kerala, and starting a business around selling areca nuts could be very lucrative.
In the hilly regions of Kerala like Munnar and Wayanad, betel leaf plantations are huge. The betel leaves from here are sold all over the world and used in a variety of manner.
Selling betel leaves through your online can not only expose you to a larger customer base, but also make for a profitable business idea.
Startup Ideas in Kerala in Kerala
Startups are the future of corporate, especially in India, and even though Kerala is not the startup capital of India, it still has amazing potential and opportunities for founders to work on.
Here are 5 startup ideas in Kerala:
You need good knowledge and credibility to succeed in the financial advisory space.
You can start by becoming a mutual fund distributor upon clearing the mutual fund certification exam conducted by the National Institute of Securities Market (NISM).
You can then acquire additional certifications that will help you to sell more financial products.
Digitization opportunities in marketing and sales have become available in abundance nowadays.
But still, many businesses work with only a basic website. They need services for the complete digitization of their marketing and sales.
You can offer the following services:
- Website design and development
- Mobile application development
- Search engine optimization services
- Analytic services
With the availability of platform-based ERP services, the affordability of these solutions has increased.
After the pandemic, businesses need to have a greater visibility in their operation. ERP implementation helps businesses in flexible planning and scheduling.
You can offer these services to businesses, both small and large, and can take it completely online!
Some of the export-oriented manufacturing industries need to install automation solutions.
This will ensure that another lockdown-like situation does not impact the production and delivery schedule of these industries.
You can provide automation services for this as it is a pretty lucrative business idea.
If you are just starting your career in real estate advisory services, your knowledge of the properties can help you stand out.
You can begin with building a database of the properties by visiting the locations, and can create videos of the properties and upload them on YouTube and Instagram.
This will also help you reach prospective buyers. The business requires very little investment, and if you can build a reputation through online channels, you will get very high returns.
With Kerala’s position as one of the top business hubs in India, its popularity has been growing with each passing day among the masses.
Even with all this, there are still businesses that are confined to the geographical boundaries of the state.
If you want to get out of those boundaries and make use of its connectivity for growing your business out of Kerala, take your business online!
Dukaan can help you create an online storefront in less than a minute and manage it on the go just through your phone. It is the easiest way to go online with your business, so try it today!
Check best business ideas in following cities:
Leave a reply cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Want to start your FREE online store?
Thank You 🙌
- Mandarin - China
Google Translate – an automatic translation service that uses state-of-the-art technology, not human translators, to translate text – provides instant translations in different languages. By providing these translations, we hope to make essential information available to a diverse range of investors. However, please be aware that, since translations are done by machine, they may not always be perfect. Please see our disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
We provide this link to Google Translate as a courtesy to visitors. We do not own, manage or control any aspect of Google Translate and are not responsible for the translations provided by Google Translate. We do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided. We can only verify the validity and accuracy of the information provided in English. Viewers who rely on information through Google Translate on our website do so at their own risk. We shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in the translation and shall not accept liability for any loss, damage, or other problem, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from or in connection with use of the Google Translate Service. By using Google Translate, you understand and agree to this disclaimer. If there are any concerns regarding the accuracy of the information presented within the translated versions of our site, please refer back to the official English language website.
- fdi policy ,
- taxation in india ,
- major investors
Largest producer of rubber in India
State Lead Shivam Batham
Kerala retains the top spot in the NITI AAYOG – SDG Index
Kerala is a highly advanced society and scores high on human development indicators with the highest literacy rate, highest life expectancy, lowest population growth and the highest ratio of females to males in india..
Kerala is one of the most scenic and popular tourist destinations in India. It is also famous for its special ayurvedic therapies and its backwaters. Kerala also leads other states in Industrial development and per capita income. The state is a significant exporter of coir, spices, marine products, cashew, coffee and pickles. New business opportunities in Kerala can be explored as two-thirds of the state's export income comes from the food processing industry.
With a coastline of nearly 590 km, Kerala has a major port at Kochi (with a cruise terminal) and 16 smaller ports along the coast. Potential investors can identify many new investment opportunities in Kerala. The state is very close to the global maritime trade route passing through the Indian Ocean region with Kochi International Container Trans-shipment Terminal (ICT) at Vallarpadam, India's first ICT. Kerala is the first state in India to have four international airports, namely in Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Kannur.
Largest producer of coir and coconut in India
Highest optic fibre cable penetration and second highest tele-density in India
Cochin International airport is the world’s 1st fully solar powered airport.
- Key Sectors
- POLICIES & SCHEMES
Kerala is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia, with many beaches, wildlife reserves, backwaters and hill stations to offer.
With its popular alternative medical therapies such as Ayurveda, Kerala is also popular for medical tourism. Several hospitals across the state maintain international standards in infrastructure, healthcare and state-of-the-art equipment, attracting foreign patients. The state attracted 7.5 Mn domestic tourists in 2021, registering an incredible growth of 51% during peak Covid times.
Kerala is a major exporter of spices, marine products, cashew, coffee and pickles..
Food processing industry has been recognised as a priority sector in Kerala due to its potential for future growth and possibility of generating substantial employment. The following projects are being undertaken by the Kerala for this sector:
- KINFRA Food Processing Park, Kakkanchery, Malappuram (Completed)
- Food and Spices Park, Muttam, Idukki
- KINFRA Mega Food Park, Palakkad
- KSIDC Mega Food Park, Alappuzha
- Highest number of EU-approved fishery products processing plants in India
- 5 state-of-the-art Food Processing Parks including 2 Mega Food Parks
Kerala is home to more than 1200 it companies employing more than 150000 employees.
The state offers IT infrastructure in the form of dedicated IT parks such as Technopark in Thiruvananthapuram and Kollam, notified as special economic zones. Overall, more than 800 ha of land is available for development for IT-related infrastructure.
- IT and Technology Parks: Technopark – at Trivandrum, Infopark at Kochi, Smart City at Kochi and Cyberpark at Calicut
- Technopark: India's first technology park and among the three largest IT parks in India today. This is the first CMMI Level 4 assessed Technology Park.
- Kerala Startup Village – Run on a PPP model is transforming Kochi into one of the most vibrant tech-startup locales in the country
- Maker Village - Largest electronic hardware incubator and Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) facility in the country
Oil & Gas
Kerala is emerging as a hub for petrochemical activities, investing in projects having estimated costs of over inr 1,000 crore..
BPCL Refinery currently operates at 11.5 MMTPA and will undertake capacity expansion upto 15.5 MMTPA. BPCL will produce 500,000 TPA of propylene, which would be the major feed stock for production of petrochemicals.
Electronic System Design and Manufacturing
World-class research, development & testing facilities to support electronic industries.
Kerala has many companies engaged in the manufacture of various components, products, and services catering to High end electronics / defense sectors
The first State in the Country to setup a company dedicated to Electronics (KELTRON)
Major players in the State include SFO Technologies, KEL, V-Guard, FCI-OEN etc.
KINFRA is setting up a land bank of 4,896 acres in 11 parcels in Kannur for the development of industrial parks.
The state’s rich biodiversity comprising of abundant flora and fauna has fostered a thriving r&d culture, giving birth to many research institutions in agriculture, ayurveda, medical sciences, biotechnology, fisheries, marine sciences and more.
- Skilled & educated manpower
- Presence of R&D institutes
- KSIDC has set-up a Life Sciences Park at Thiruvananthapuram
About 65% of Kerala's population is in the working age group of 15-59 years.
Kerala ranks 1 st in HDI rankings with a score of 0.77. Kerala, the 13 th most populated state, is home to 3% of the country's total population. The state's population of 33 mn is equivalent to the population of Canada. Remittances to Kerala is about INR 70000 Cr as per 5th Inward Remittances Survey for 2020-21 by RBI.
Kerala Industrial Policy 2023
The new Industrial Policy aims to foster a conducive and sus…
Draft- Kerala Industrial and Commercial…
Draft- Kerala Industrial and Commercial Policy 2022
Kerala State Logistics Action Plan
An implementation approach is defined to focus upon the next…
Kerala Cooperative policy 2018
Kerala Health Policy 2019
Kerala Ayush Health Policy 2016
Kerala Electric Vehicle Policy 2019
The state government plans to ensure robust infrastructure f…
Kerala Micro Small Medium Enterprises Fa…
/*-->*/ Kerala MSME Facilitation Act, 2019 to promote a…
Scheme for Interest Subvention on Term L…
Special package of Relief Schemes and Financial Assistance f…
Vyavasaya Bhadratha - Special Package o…
Special Package of Relief Schemes & Financial Assistance…
Kerala Private Industrial Estate Scheme
To promote private development of industrial estates in the…
Kerala Technology Startup Policy 2014
The Policy provides broad framework for creation of startup…
Kerala Draft EV Policy 2018
To promote manufacturing of auto components and electric mob…
Kerala Industrial & Commercial Polic…
To strengthen industries, promote investments, empower peopl…
Kerala Agriculture Development Policy 20…
Aims at ensuring a sizable income from farming along with fo…
Kerala Scientific Mining Policy 2015
To ensure free and fair supply of minerals, rocks and value…
Kerala IT Policy 2017
To establish Kerala as a preferred IT & ITeS hub particu…
Kerala Health Policy 2013
To ensure availability of the needed financial, technical an…
Kerala Solar Energy Policy 2013
To mainstream the use of solar energy in the energy mix of K…
Investment opportunities in kerala.
SilverLine [Semi High speed Rail] from Thiruvananthapuram & Kasargod
DDUGJY Power Distribution Project
Saturation 4G mobile coverage of Uncovered Villages through USOF
Industrial Land Bank Portal
Gis - based map displaying available infrastructure for setting up business operations in the state., data on map.
Oil marketing firms to set up compressed biogas plants in Kerala
US-based AI-enabled B2B lead generation platform, Piqual to expand its…
DP World and the Cochin Port Authority sign two MoUs to unlock capacit…
Jewellery firm Joyalukkas to open 40 new showrooms in India, abroad wi…
Lulu Group plans hypermarkets in smaller towns of Kerala & UP
Kerala recorded $3.877 Bn worth of exports in 2022-23.
$ 133.28 Bn
GSDP, Current price
GSDP Growth rate, YoY
Per Capita Income
$ 807.26 Mn
(Oct 2019 - June 2023)
Updates From Kerala
Kerala Economic Review 2022
Economic Survey 2022-23
India's Rising Solar Sector
Kerala Development report
Initiatives in the Health Care Industry in Kerala
Developing districts as Export Hubs
Ease of Doing Business in India
Investment Promotion Reforms in India
Cabinet approves Provision of Submarine Optical Fibre Cable Connectivity between Mainland (Kochi) and Lakshadw…
Industrial Corridor Projects
State Reforms Action Plan 2020-21 Implementation Guide for States/ UTs
State Business Reform Action Plan 2020-21 Report
Promoting Exports from Kerala: Insights and Policy Perspectives
Report on Nineteenth Electric Power Survey of India (Mega Cities)
Export Preparedness Index 2021
Initiatives in the Health Care Industry in Ke…
Cabinet approves Provision of Submarine Optic…
State Reforms Action Plan 2020-21 Implementat…
State Business Reform Action Plan 2020-21 Rep…
Promoting Exports from Kerala: Insights and P…
Report on Nineteenth Electric Power Survey of…
Invest India Timeline
22 September , 05:27 PM
26 June , 12:39 PM
14 June , 04:47 PM
25 April , 11:55 AM
28 March , 04:36 PM
28 March , 04:24 PM
27 March , 01:17 PM
13 February , 01:19 PM
08 February , 01:42 PM
17 January , 11:44 AM
20 December , 10:11 PM
08 December , 03:51 PM
14 October , 12:08 PM
26 July , 03:13 PM
11 May , 11:27 AM
Disclaimer : All views and opinions that may be expressed in the posts on this page as well as post emanating from this page are solely of the individual in his/her personal capacity
Create your online store today
Get started with a user-friendly platform for free, that makes online selling easy. Manage your business from one central location and reach more customers.
32+ Best Business Ideas in Kerala in 2023 (Money Making Concepts)
Maximize Festive Season Sales With Fynd Platform
Learn from the masters and cracks the code to festive season sales success with Fynd Platform's Festive Readiness Guide
Looking for a profitable business idea in Kerala that can be started with low investment? If yes, You are at the right place. Here we have listed, all time Best Business Ideas in Kerala which can 100% help you to make profit
Kerala God's own country is one of the highly advanced societies with the highest literacy rate, highest life expectancy, highest sex ratio and lowest population growth. Kerala is the southern state of India located on the west coast of India, and the coast is known as the Malabar coast.
Due to the scenic beauty and loads of activity available, Kerala is popularly known as God’s own country. Based on the natural beauty and ecological diversity it has a lot to offer to its tourists and travellers.
Kerala has the 9th largest economy among all the States of India. In 2019-20, Kerala contributed around 63% by its tertiary sector, 28% by its secondary sector and around 8% by its primary sector.
Kerala has an advantage of the digital reach and has a wide online presence that makes it set up a profitable business in the state.
The following table represents the economy of Kerala:
Here is the list of business ideas in Kerala:
Small Business Ideas In Kerala
Some tips Business Ideas In Kerala
1. Tea Bag Making
Tea, the hot beverage, is a regular entertainer, a source of living, an excuse for discussion, and a part of gossip culture and a household tradition in India. It is one of the best profitable businesses in Kerala. You can decide the types of teas you want to produce and sell.
Kerala is one of the major tea producing states in India. It accounts for 5.4% of the total domestic production of India so, you can consider the tea bag-making business. You can keep your profit margin according to your distributor and your market value.
According to the latest data revealed by the tea board, India has consumed 89% of its total tea production which makes it one of the best small business ideas in Kerala.
How to start a tea bag making business in Kerala:
- Create a proper business plan
- Find your target customers
- Conduct market research
- Plan your budget
- Obtain a trading license
2. Tour Guide
Kerala is one of the wondrous states and accommodates so many physical features ranging from seas to mountains. It has wildlife sanctuaries, bird sanctuaries, lakes, hill stations as well as rich cultural festivals.
According to Statista, In the year 2020 around 5 million domestic tourists visited Kerala and the number of foreign tourists visiting was around 340 thousand.
The constant increase in the number of tourists will help you to become a successful Tour Guide.
How to register as a tour guide:
- Visit the Kerala Ministry of Tourism Office.
- Click here to visit the tourism office
- Obtain the application form from the respective officer
- Complete the necessary information and make sure to keep all the documents in hand that are listed under ‘Required Documents’.
- Attach the documents with the completed application form
- Check the application form and submit it to the respective officer
- Now, the application will be checked by the respective officers of the department
- A merit list of the candidates will be generated based on marks obtained
- Applicants will the call letter for counselling and document verification
- The guide training course will be provided to the admitted candidates through respected trainee
- After completion of the training program, all candidates will be evaluated based on written tests and viva voce.
- Applicants who will pass the written test would be issued course completion certification and tour guidance license
3. Sell Banana Based Chips And Halwa
Banana based chips and halwa are among the favourite foods of people living in Kerala. It has now even become a gourmet choice abroad. The recipe of the products is almost known to everyone in Kerala but you have to become a master and sprinkle the magic of your hands to establish a successful business.
This can be considered one of the best small business ideas in Kerala that have always remained and will continue to remain in demand. Based on your convenience, you can sell it through online or offline stores.
4. Open A Mini Supermarket
With the constant growth of the population in Kerala, the purchasing power and income of the customers are increasing too. Opening up a supermarket can be one of the best small business ideas in Goa to make good use of the current market situation.
Location is the major factor in opening up a supermarket. You can start a mini supermarket with little investment and expand with the growth in demand. The success of your supermarket will be directly proportional to the quality and services provided to the customers. According to a survey, 62% of Indians said during the pandemic, they have increased spending on groceries across other areas.
How to start a mini supermarket:
- Curate a flexible business plan
- Perform a feasibility study
- Choose a perfect location
- Identify the various sources
- Start advertising your supermarket
- Plan out your finances
5. Open Up A Boutique Business
A boutique refers to small retail shops selling clothes, accessories and fabric to a selected group of people. The major advantage of opening a boutique business is that it is easy to start, easily manageable by a single owner and requires little investment.
Creativity and passion are the two major components of the success of the boutique business. It depends on you what type of boutique you want to start. Either you can go for a franchisee boutique or can simply open a buy and sell retail boutique.
You will need a minimum of INR 2 lakh to start a boutique in Kerala or you can opt to sell your clothes from an online store.
Here are a few tips for a successful boutique business:
- Decide on the type of boutique business
- Make a list of your ideal customers and remain in touch with them
- Decide the source from which you will source the fabri
- Keep the price affordable
- Get your business licensed
6. Start A Photography Studio
Nowadays, videos and photographs are the two most popular content on the internet. If you are passionate about photography, you can provide a photography business in Kerala.
You can also provide photography and video service to other businesses or become a part of a professional photography team.You can also build a website and sell your photos online.
You can start a photography business by following the mentioned steps:
- Make a proper budget
- Develop a brand image
- Get professional experience in the photography business
- Build a photography website
- Use social media to promote your business
7. Start a transportation business
As per the Financesonline, India has shown a superior growth rate in the transport and logistic industry sector. Almost 14% of the total GDP is contributed by the logistics and transportation sector.
Kerala is one of the fastest-growing states so, like all the other businesses, the transportation business is also in demand here.
Ola and Uber have taken rental taxi services to a whole new level. You can become a driver or provide cab services to ola and uber. You can also start a rental taxi or bike service on a small scale and gradually transform it into a large scale business.
Here are a few transportation business ideas:
- Start an ambulances service
- Start a car rental company
- Start a logistic company
- Provide a luxury bus rental service
- Provide a breakdown van service
8. Start A Repair And Maintenance Store
The service sector is growing at a fast pace in the economy. You can start a repair and maintenance store for electrical appliances or automobiles.
You can also become a handyman or start a vehicle repair maintenance store. You can also become a franchise of brands and start your service centres. You can also create a website to sell branded and genuine accessories through your online stores. You can expand it into extensive scale repair and maintenance service centres.
You can start your Repair and Maintenance centre with the following steps:
- Obtain a license to operate your business
- Buy a business insurance
- Hire an accountant or financial advisor
- Promote your business
9. Start A Yoga Center Or Gym
Like all the other states of India are becoming health and fitness conscious, Kerala is not left alone. Amid pandemics, fitness has become a priority for Indians.
According to the Times Now , India saw a 241% spike among Fitbit users. That's the reason opening a gym or becoming a yoga instructor can be a profitable business for you.
You can join an institution accredited by the yoga certification board (YCB) to become a professional yoga instructor. You can also open a boutique gym that focuses on group exercise.
How to become a yoga instructor:
- Join a yoga training centre
- Get yourself trained
- Get certified by the Yoga Certification Board (YCB)
- Finalize your location
- Offer Friendly services to your members
Online Business Ideas In Kerala
Online business is a way of connecting businesses and consumers. Running an online business has its challenges. This doesn't mean that with a simple trick your life will be changed, you will need to find a product idea that will help you establish a successful business.
1. Build Apps And Websites
If you are tech sassy, you can easily become an app or website developer. You can build websites or sell templates to merchants to design their apps. Although there are millions of apps available, a unique app will grab the consumers' attention. You have to have a command of your coding skills to develop a unique app.
In the case of ‘Pokemon Go, the developer used a unique idea of developing a game in which you were needed to walk around and catch the pokemon. The app had millions of downloads and became a goldmine for the developer.
Here are the steps for how you can build apps and websites.
- Define an idea
- Do market research
- Define the functionality of your app or website
- Design your web app
- Plan your app and website workflow
- Prototyping the web application
- Ask for feedback
- Build your database
- Build your frontend and backend
- Host your web application
2. Become A Tutor
Kerala has the highest literacy rate in India and is popularly known as the state of intellectuals. According to the national statistical office survey, with a 96.2% literacy rate, Kerala has emerged as the highest literate state.
Becoming a tutor is one of the best online business ides. The stress on the students to pass the examination has increased the demand for tutors all over India. You can start your online coaching and choose the subjects according to your skills and expertise.
You can also become a tutor in an ed-tech company. As per the Economic times, an online tutor can earn INR 400 to INR 5000 per hour based on his expertise and subjects.
Due to the high literacy rate in Kerala, this business can be considered one of the best business ideas in Kerala. You can use the FYND Platform to promote your classes.
Guide for starting an online tutoring business:
- Know your target audience
- Choose the subjects based on your skills
- Choose a course pattern
- Choose a course model
- Become a part of an online platform to sell your courses
- Create your online teaching platform
3. Sell Your Services Online
The former president of India declared Kerala as India’s first digital stage during the launch of a digital empowerment campaign. With the state heading towards digitalisation, you can take your services online which will decrease your cost too. You will not be required to rent a space or spend on the electricity bill. You can start your service by providing a platform or become a member of any company providing services.
4. Open An Online Jewellery Store
Kerala is famous for Gold. According to Wikipedia, Almost 500 kg of gold jewellery is manufactured in the state of Kerala every year. The city of Kerala, Kozhikode has more than 100 gold shops lining a 500 meter stretch of road and is home to India’s deepest jewellery hubs.
You can sell your jewellery online and can reach customers across the globe. You will need to sell genuine and good quality products to establish your business. You can also sell your product through the Fynd platform.
5. Publish A Book
Due to the high literacy rate in Kerala, people are fond of reading books, so you can consider it to be one of the best business ideas in Kerala. You can publish your book according to your interests like a science fiction novel, a marketing guide or a children's picture book. You can opt to self publish your work successfully and release it as an e-book on the digital platform. You can also publish your books and sell them on the e-commerce platform.
6. Start A Dropshipping Store
A lot of stores on the internet are practising dropshipping , so it can be a good opportunity for you to start your dropshipping business. You can easily sell a product with the use of dropshipping.
You will be required to focus on marketing and Search Engine Optimisation. You will be required to identify the segment which will be most profitable for you. To set up your business for success, make your customers a priority.
Manufacturing Business Ideas In Kerala
Looking forward to starting a manufacturing business in Kerala with low investment? It is always advisable to start your business on a small scale and expand it with the revenue generated.
Starting a manufacturing business might look easy and simple, but things get tough when you implement them. Most businesses fail due to poor planning and a shortage of budget. So, you need to plan things and follow your plan diligently to taste success. Here are a few lists of manufacturing Business ideas in Kerala:
1. Coconut Oil Manufacturing
Coconut oil has always been in demand for years. People use it to cook food, hair tonic, cosmetics and soaps. Kerala has received an increased demand for Virgin coconut oil from USA and Canada. You can read here about the increase in demand for coconut oil.
You can sell your coconut oil in the local market as well as establish a brand to sell in the international market. This can be considered one of the best business ideas in Kerala which can be started on your vacant land or renting a small place.
2. Incense Stick Manufacturing
The incense stick manufacturing business remains high in demand due to the religious culture of Kerala. India is the only country to produce incense sticks and supplies all over the world.
Due to the monopoly of India in manufacturing incense sticks, you can grab this opportunity and establish your business abroad. It does not require much space or capital and can be started by investing an amount of INR 10,000.
3. Frozen Fruits And Vegetables
Opening a frozen fruits and vegetable business is one of the best choices due to the less competition and unawareness among the producers. Frozen fruits can be used to prepare demanded items like jams, pasta and sauce. You can store these fruits and vegetables during the seasonal times and can sell them at a higher price to earn a tremendous amount of money.
The frozen food business is expected to hit 385.04 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.98% during the 2019 to 2028 period. You can start this business by investing an amount of INR 50,000.
4. Tempered Glass Manufacturing
Tempered glass is required to safeguard your phone. As the demand for mobile phones is increasing so is tempered glass. This business needs a minimal amount of investment and can be proven to be the most profitable business.
India’s mobile industry has grown by 7% in 2021. You can imagine the number of opportunities in this industry because nowadays everyone uses tempered glass and keeps on changing them.
This business has a huge potential and one can earn a decent amount out of it.
Also Read 70+ Small Scale Business Ideas .
5. Soda And Flavoured Drinks
This is the best business to run in summer in tourist places where people will love to drink this refreshing drink. With the increase in the heat, the demand for these drinks will increase.
You can start this business on a small scale by using manual or semi-automatic production techniques with little investment.
The beverage industry in India has a huge potential to grow as the demand for the beverage industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.6% from 2017 to 2030 and reach INR 50billion at the end of the projection period.
You can start this business at your home and then expand with the generated revenue.
6. Designer Saree Production
Designer sarees are very popular among the female population of Kerala. Sarees are considered a symbol of heritage, integrity, resilience and versatility. With the increased demand for western wear, the saree industry seems to go down but ‘Designer sarees’ which are worn occasionally have seen tremendous growth.
Indian sarees have a huge demand worldwide and are exported to many countries. You should research the trend and current style before starting this business on a small scale.
7. Eraser Making
Kerala is known for its rubber production as it produces 95% of the total supply of rubber wood in India. Eraser making can be considered the most profitable business idea in Kerala.
An eraser is an essential item for artists, bookkeepers and students to rectify the mistakes. It has a demand in the domestic as well as in the export market. You will have to keep a check on the availability of raw materials and select the right item for your production. You can start this business with an investment of around INR 50,000.
8. Leather Bag Making
Due to the availability of leather in abundance in Kerala, you can easily start this leather bag making business. The raw materials for this business are easily available, as most of them are synthetic materials.
You can choose among a wide range of variety and designs be it from ladies' purses, wallets, laptop bags or handbags. The leather industry is growing at a CAGR of 5.91% from 2021 to 2028 and is valued at 342.91 billion in 2020. Considering the demand of the people, this business has a huge potential and scope. You can start your business on a small scale and thereafter target international audiences too.
9. Homemade Chocolate
There is a massive demand for homemade chocolates. You will be surprised to know that the average consumption of chocolate per capita in India is 100g to 200g per person.
People are shifting from chemically made chocolates to homemade chocolates. You can add varieties and flavours to the chocolates to increase their demand. You can also prepare sugar-free chocolates for diabetic patients.
There is a constant demand for chocolates throughout the year but it is increased at the times of festivals. This business requires little investment and can be started in the comfort of your home.
10. Open A Recruitment Agency
The rapid growth of the economy in Kerala is fueling the expansion of businesses in the state. This surge of business expansion has provided tons of opportunities for recruitment agencies.
The businesses are searching for new talent and the candidates are in search of vacant seats, so the recruitment agency can work as a meeting point for them. This can be proven to be one of the most profitable businesses in Kerala.
You will have to research the market well and gain expertise to provide your service. You can offer services like permanent staffing, temporary staffing, training and development and payroll.
Business Ideas In Kerala With Low Investment
There are many businesses which require less capital and if executed well can generate huge revenue. To be a successful entrepreneur, you do not have to run behind the capital, a small scale business can also fulfil your dream.
The success of your business will depend on your passion and zeal to crack. You will have to remain patient and confident throughout your journey.Here are a few lists of business ideas in Kerala with low investment.
1. Ice Cream Parlor
Despite being a seasonal business, it can be a hit as the demand for ice cream is increasing rapidly in the state. In the past few years, this business has seen some innovative development.
Due to the influence of western culture on consumer habits, the ice cream business has become more viable and profitable at present times. Based on your budget, you can either open a parlor or buy the franchise of a brand. With continuous efforts, this business has a huge potential to grow.
2. Opening An Astrology Business
According to Zee News, an astrology startup in Delhi is doing a business of 41 lacs every day. With this data, you can just imagine the demand this business has. You can provide the mystique of astrology to consumers or provide a psychic reading or a tarot reading. You should define a clear plan for your business
Astrology business requires very less investment and with time, you can establish your business. You can also consider hosting community events where you can discuss astrology.
3. Opening Day Care
According to the Economic Times, women's participation in economic activities has increased from 16.4% in 2017 to 20.4% in 2020. This shows that working women or single mothers are heading towards the daycare to take care of their children.
As a preliminary measure, you are required to perform market resarch and form a business plan. The daycare business is increasing. You have to outperform your competitors. You can start your business at your home or get a franchise once your business is established.
4. Opening A Costume Rental Business
Depending upon the needs of the consumers, you can provide rental as well as purchase services of costumes, wigs and make-ups for special events. Costumes remain in demand throughout the year and everyone can't buy new costumes for every party. You can open this business in the market area to attract customers.
You can use social media or the FYND Platform to promote your business idea. You will be required to offer variety to satisfy the needs of different consumers.
5. Opening A Pest Control Business
Pest control refers to controlling or eliminating poisonous, harmful or dangerous insects. The Pest control industry is increasing by 15% in India every year. You will be required to register your pest control business and create a business plan. Promote your business widely. You cannot start this business without getting licensed as the company requires extremely toxic and dangerous substances.
Innovative Business Ideas In Kerala
Everybody wants to outperform their competitors so, you need to figure out to set yourself apart from your competitors. You will have to design your original product or services which no other company is providing to stand out in the market.
Here are a few innovative business ideas in Kerala:
1. Become A Virtual Interior Designer
During a pandemic, the quarantined shopper spent time at their homes redecorating their homes. With the help of current technology, it is possible to decorate homes without visiting them.
You can meet your customer's needs be it painting, furnishing or art layout. It is possible to design according to the customer's requirement and make changes accordingly.
You will need to plan your virtual interior designer business and build your website. To start on a large scale, you will have to get the necessary permits and licenses.
2. Become A Social Media Influencer
In the past few years, we have witnessed a huge growth in social media users. Almost 45% of the Indian population uses social media which accounts for 3.4 billion people.
You can get inspiration from the popular influencer of Kerala Sujith Bhakhtan who has 1.5 million subscribers on youtube. As a social media influencer, you should have the talent to appeal to a wide range of audiences. Marketers usually hire influencers based on their followers.
You will be charging marketers for promoting their brands or you may work on a commission-based promotion. This can be considered one of the best opportunities.
3. Open An Online Bookstore
Various online platforms have gained a lot of acceptance in the education sector and the online business has grown eminently. Starting an online store can help you avoid high costs. You will be required to research the retail market to get an idea about your business.
This business has huge potential but it will depend on the uniqueness of your business idea. You will be required to build a website and insert pictures of books, prices and descriptions.
4. Offer Motivation And Advice
If you can build a relationship, then you can offer motivation and advice services. You have to deal with people who are facing challenges in relationships, career development and dealing with conflict.
You will have to focus on identifying client goals and develop a plan of action for upcoming obstacles. It can create a huge difference in the lives of your clients. This can be considered one of the best business ideas.
Which business is best in Kerala?
As Kerala is rich in coconut production, manufacturing coconut oil can be considered the best business idea in Kerala
What are the small business ideas in Kerala?
Building an App, coconut manufacturing, opening a jewellery store and opening coaching can be considered the best small business ideas in Kerala.
Which services are in high demand in Kerala?
Opening a Recruitment agency and virtual interior designing is in high demand in Kerala.
Which business will always be needed?
Food and Health care business will always be needed. You can start this business with low investment and it has the potential to grow.
What are the businesses which you can start at home?
Selling your product online, starting a blog and making homemade chocolates are the businesses which you can start in the comfort of your home
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Fynd Platform for free, no credit card required.
Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce trends, tips, and strategies to grow your online business. You’ll be the first to know about our exclusive content, offers and discounts.
Product & Services
Partners community, get started now.
I’m Ready to Grow my Business. Schedule My live demo.
Get insights to doubles your festive season sales
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Affiliate Marketing in Hindi
- Youtube Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Instagram Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Facebook Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Fashion Affiliate
- Food Affiliate
- Ecommerce Affiliate
- Education Affiliate
- Electronics Affiliate
- Finance Affiliate
- Health & Beauty
- Pharmacy Affiliate
- Travel Affiliate
- Earn Money Online Guide
- Earning Apps
- Online Earning Websites
- Business Ideas
- Grow On Social Media
- Authors & Content Review Team
- EarnKaro App
- Editorial Policy
20 Best Business Ideas In Kerala For 2023
Termed God’s own country, Kerala is a coastal state in the southern part of India. For years, the state has been known for its progressive culture, high literacy rate and great employment opportunities . Settled between the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean to the south, Kerala is also known for its trade and cultural importance. The state truly earns its nickname for its scenic natural beauty embedded in places like Eravikulam National Park, Edakkal Caves, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and much more.
The state is not only a tourist hub but also provides unique opportunities for entrepreneurs and hustlers to start successful businesses. Today, we will discuss the importance of Kerala from a business point of view and what could be the best choice for you to start a business in one of the southernmost states of India. So, let’s begin!
- Key Insights of Kerala
On this page:
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. it solutions, 3. tourism industry, 4. online reselling, 5. plant nursery, 6. the beauty and wellness industry, 7. personal fitness training, 8. event decoration services, 9. customized gift items, 10. home cleaning services, 1. spice farmer, 2. spice trader, 3. banana chips, 4. handicrafts, 5. tea production, 6. eco-friendly products, 7. coconut-based products, 8. pet care services, 9. solar energy solutions, 10. mobile app development, why is kerala a great place to start your business, important things to know before starting business in kerala, how to start a business in kerala.
Top Low-Investment Business Ideas in Kerala
Not endemic to Kerala, Affiliate Marketing is a great business anywhere in the country. It involves promoting products for retailers online and earning a commission on every sale. You do not need any particular qualification to become a successful affiliate marketer. This technique of marketing goes hand-in-hand with content creation. If you can create written, audio or visual content, you will be able to find a wider audience base to promote online products.
If you are a keen observer of the corporate world, you must have seen that most companies have their technical offices settled in southern India. This is because of the higher literacy rate and low workforce cost. The Information Technology industry is flourishing, and every company these days require a dedicated team to keep their operations afloat. If you have a great knowledge of different aspects of IT and are confident that you can find more people to support your venture, this field may be the way for you.
Kerala was the choice of more than 75 lakh travellers in 2021. The tourism industry in the state is booming due to its scenic beauty, peaceful environment, and unique culture. Kerala is home to locations like Kochi, Munnar, Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam, Kozhikode etc., which have been the top listers for travellers worldwide. You can venture into any part of the tourism industry – agencies, hotels, restaurants, transport & travel, photographer, videographer, etc., depending on your budget and business goals.
Starting an online reselling business in Kerala involves utilising well-known e-commerce platforms to sell various products. By sourcing items from wholesalers or manufacturers, you can resell them at competitive prices and generate profits.
Establishing a plant nursery in Kerala can be a highly lucrative and fulfilling business venture, considering the rising interest in gardening and the growing demand for green spaces. By growing and selling a diverse range of plants, including indoor plants, ornamental plants, herbs, and even rare species, you can cater to the needs of gardening enthusiasts and capitalise on the market’s potential.
The beauty and wellness industry in Kerala is flourishing, presenting an excellent opportunity to start a business in this sector. By offering a wide range of beauty and wellness services such as hairstyling, makeup, massages, facials, and skincare treatments, you can tap into the growing demand for these services and build a loyal customer base.
Becoming a personal fitness trainer in Kerala is an excellent choice if you have a passion for fitness and a desire to help others achieve their health goals. By offering personalized fitness training sessions, either in-person or online, you can cater to individuals who are seeking guidance, motivation, and accountability to improve their physical well-being.
Starting an event decoration service in Kerala can be a highly rewarding business venture, considering the region’s vibrant culture and the demand for visually appealing setups for weddings, parties, and other special occasions. By offering creative and customized event decorations, you can contribute to making celebrations in Kerala truly memorable.
Starting a business that specializes in customized gift items in Kerala can be a profitable venture, considering the growing demand for personalized and unique gifts for special occasions and celebrations. By offering a range of customized products such as personalized mugs, photo frames, engraved items, and custom-made jewellery, you can cater to individual preferences and provide thoughtful gift options.
Starting a professional home cleaning service in Kerala can be a lucrative business opportunity, considering the increasing demand for assistance in maintaining clean and organized living spaces. By offering a range of cleaning services, such as deep cleaning, regular maintenance, or specialized cleaning for specific areas, you can cater to the needs of busy professionals, families, or individuals who require reliable and efficient cleaning services.
List of Top Small Business Ideas in Kerala
This business may require some technical know-how and manual labour on your part. Kerala is rich in nutritional land and is known for its spice production throughout the country. The state produces important raw spices, which include pepper, vanilla, cardamom, clove, cinnamon, ginger and turmeric. And the best part? There is no shortage of demand for these products. You can easily find land and human resources to support your business and start selling your organic spices anywhere you want.
Moreover, for those who are from the village area and looking for a profitable business opportunity, we have created this amazing list of the best village business ideas in India . Do have a look.
Spice trading goes alongside spice farming. One cannot survive without the other. A trader generally acts as an intermediary between the producer and the customers. Spice farmers need to gain the best knowledge of how to reach customers and get the best price for their production. Traders help farmers get the best price for their produce and sell these spices at a margin to wholesalers, retailers and direct consumers. This margin is their main source of income. Traders can also charge commissions from farmers for promoting their products.
Business Ideas for Other States:
The recent trends indicate an uptick in demand for banana chips. Health-conscious people all over the country are looking for an alternative to traditional potato chips. At this point, the Banana Chips industry could be more organized. If producing and feeding healthy snacks to a large number of food lovers is something that resounds with you, you can think about starting in this industry. One of the recent success stories seen on Shark Tank India includes the company Beyond Snack , which was also started by a Kerala resident.
Kerala provides some of the most unique and intricate works of art in clothing and jewellery. The state is home to handicrafts made from wood, bell metal, coconut shell, screw pine, straw, natural fibres, paper mache, clothes etc. Some of the most famous articles include sculptures, pottery items and murals. As an entrepreneur, you can either create a network of local artisans and produce products under your brand name, or you can become a handicraft trader to facilitate sales directly from the manufacturers.
Furthermore, we have also walked through some of the best unique & new business ideas in Delhi in our latest blog. Do give it a read.
As we mentioned, more than two-thirds of Kerala is equipped in mountain regions. The state is known for its high rainfall and excellent weather conditions for tea production. Locations like Idukki, Wayanad, and Munnar are tea-growing regions. Like handicrafts, you can either start your tea plantation (if you are not worried about the budget) or become a tea trader to start a commission-based business.
Starting a business that offers eco-friendly products in Kerala is an excellent opportunity, given the growing awareness and demand for sustainable alternatives. By providing a range of eco-friendly options such as reusable bags, biodegradable packaging, sustainable home goods, and organic personal care products, you can cater to the needs of environmentally conscious individuals and contribute to a greener future.
Starting a business that focuses on coconut-based products in Kerala is a great opportunity, considering the region’s abundant coconut resources. By utilizing these resources, you can create and sell a variety of coconut-based products such as virgin coconut oil, coconut flour, coconut sugar, coconut snacks, and coconut-based beauty and skincare products.
Starting a pet care services business in Kerala can be a rewarding venture, considering the growing number of pet owners in the region. By offering a range of services such as pet grooming, pet sitting, dog walking, and pet training, you can cater to the needs of pet owners who require reliable and professional care for their beloved pets.
Starting a business that offers solar energy solutions in Kerala is a promising venture, considering the region’s abundant sunlight and the growing interest in renewable energy. By providing solar panel installation, solar water heaters, and solar-powered lighting systems, you can contribute to a sustainable future and help customers reduce their carbon footprint.
Starting a mobile app development business in Kerala can be a lucrative venture, considering the increasing demand for mobile applications in various industries. By offering customized mobile app development services, you can cater to the digital needs of businesses and individuals, helping them create innovative solutions and enhance their online presence.
1. Wide Range of Opportunities
Due to its unique geographical, cultural and historical qualities, Kerala is a great place for businesses to flourish. You can set up many different types of businesses in the state. Tourism, Spices, Education, Chemicals, Ports etc., own the main share of the GDP of Kerala.
2. Highly Developed
Kerala runs faster in terms of development when compared to the rest of the country. This major growth can be attributed to different state and central schemes and, overall, the higher literacy rate in the state. All the facilities an offline or an online business might need are already set up in Kerala to attract more entrepreneurs.
3. Well Connected
Even though more than two-thirds of Kerala is covered in the mountains, the state is well connected to the rest of the country and foreign nations. The Jewel of Southern India has a network of 11 National Highways and 72 State Highways to maintain land connectivity.
4. Kochi Airport
One of the best airports in the country, it is a major contributor to air connectivity. At the same time, more than ten ports (including major, intermediate and minor ports) account for water connectivity.
5. Digitally Sound
Kerala is one of the states with the highest levels of internet penetration. In today’s world, every business needs an online presence to survive. Due to higher data usage and educated users, Kerala provides a wider consumer base to businesses.
6. Affordable Costs
Kerala, even though ranking highest in indices like Human Development and Literacy, is comparatively cheaper than the rest of the states. Different resources can be accessed at a lesser price, helping startups to expand their business.
1. Business Analysis
You can get a general idea about any business by reading up on it for a day or two, but to start a business, a higher level of skill, information, and knowledge is required. Before starting a business, you must research the on-ground conditions relating to demand, supply, customer perception, budget requirements, future predictions, etc. If things look good, you can go ahead with your plan.
2. Competition Analysis
Once you enter any industry, you are bound to face competitors. The level of competition depends on the nature and size of your market. You should check up on your competitors before you get too deep into your business and learn about their strategies, margins, marketing, market share, etc.
3. Cultural Sensitivity
Kerala is a state rooted in its deep history and culture. When you think about starting a business in the state, it is important to be aware of your workforce’s and the customer’s perceptions of your business. This awareness is key to your business’s long-term success.
At last, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have featured some of the most famous business ideas in Punjab . Do check it out, and maybe you can get some good ideas for your startup.
To start a business in Kerala, you can follow these general steps:
- Idea Generation and Market Research: Identify a business idea that aligns with your interests, skills, and market demand. Do thorough market research to understand your business idea’s target audience, competition, and potential profitability.
- Develop a Business Plan: Create a detailed business plan summarising your business goals, target market, marketing strategies, financial projections, and operational requirements. This plan will serve as a roadmap for your business and help you secure funding if needed.
- Choose a Legal Structure: Determine the legal structure for your business, such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or private limited company (PLC). Consult with a legal professional to understand each structure’s legal and tax implications and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Register Your Business: Register your business with the appropriate government authorities. In Kerala, you can register your business with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) if you choose a PLC or LLC structure. For other structures, you may need to register with local municipal authorities or obtain licenses and permits specific to your industry.
- Obtain Necessary Licenses and Permits: Depending on the nature of your business, you may need to obtain additional licenses and permits from relevant government departments or regulatory bodies. If applicable, examples include trade licenses, GST registration, food safety licenses, environmental clearances, and professional certifications.
- Secure Funding: Determine the financial requirements of your business and explore funding options. You can self-fund your business, seek loans from banks or financial institutions, approach investors or venture capitalists, or explore government schemes and subsidies available for entrepreneurs.
- Set Up Your Infrastructure: Secure a suitable location for your business operations. This may involve leasing or purchasing commercial space, setting up a home office, or establishing an online presence. Arrange necessary infrastructure, equipment, and utilities based on your business requirements.
- Hire Employees and Build a Team: If your business requires a workforce, recruit and hire employees with the skills and qualifications needed for your operations. Ensure compliance with labour laws and provide necessary training and orientation to your employees.
- Establish Supplier and Distribution Channels: Identify reliable suppliers for your raw materials, products, or services. Build relationships with vendors and negotiate favourable terms and prices. If your business involves physical products, set up efficient distribution channels to reach your target market.
- Marketing and Promotion: Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to create awareness about your business. Utilize various channels such as social media, online advertising, print media, networking events, and collaborations with influencers or industry associations. Build a strong brand presence and engage with your target audience to attract customers.
- Monitor Finances and Operations: Implement a robust financial management system to track income, expenses, and cash flow. Review your financial statements regularly and make necessary adjustments to ensure profitability and sustainability. Monitor your operations closely, analyze performance metrics, and make strategic decisions to drive growth.
Remember to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, maintain ethical business practices, and adapt to market changes to ensure the success of your business in Kerala. Consulting with accountants, lawyers, and business advisors can provide valuable guidance.
With some of the top business choices and the best practices right in front of your eyes, there is nothing left for you to do except start. Find the venture that you are most passionate about, do your research, and start your entrepreneurial journey. Good luck!
To start a business in Kerala, first, decide on a niche, then do your market research. Create a business plan, and then look out for your investment options. Finally, do some marketing to promote your business.
Some of the businesses you can start in Kerala are tea & coffee, banana chips, handicrafts items & jewellery, beauty salon, dairy products, and restaurants.
Depending on the nature of your business, you can either start a business from the comfort of your home or rent a store or a piece of property. Small-scale businesses like a pickle- or snack-making are frequently run from homes. Less money is invested, but the returns are greater.
Spice Business, Tea & Coffee Plantation, Dry Fruits, Ayurveda Products, and Banana Chips are some of the profitable industries in Kerala.
Homemade Sweets and Snacks, Online Bakery, Social Media Strategist, and Breakfast Joints are some of the businesses you can start with ₹10,000
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Popular Affiliate Programs
How to solve captcha & earn money in india, flipkart affiliate program with 12% commission (nov 2023), myntra affiliate program with 10% commission (november 2023), mamaearth affiliate program with 15% commission (nov 2023), 39 easy ways to earn money online in india (guide 2023), ajio affiliate program with 5% commission (nov 2023), 14 best fashion affiliate programs in india for 2023, makemytrip affiliate program with ₹180 commission (nov 2023), 25 best beauty affiliate programs in india for 2023, 10 best niches for affiliate marketing in india 2023.
- Guide & Tips
- Cart 0 View Cart
- Inquiry Basket 0
- Track your Order
- Case Studies
- Submit Manuscript
- Project Consultancy, Reports & Profiles
- Feasibility Reports List
- Project Identification
- Market Research Report
- Directory & Databases
- Middle East
- Rest of the World
- Best Industry
- Best Business Ideas
- Startup Business Ideas
- Startup Consulting Services
- Useful Readings
- Pdf and Docs
- Business Listings
- Add Your Company
Best Business Opportunities in Kerala - Identification and Selection of right Project, Thrust areas for Investment, Industry Startup and Entrepreneurship
What are the Benefits of Starting your own Business?
Being the boss gives a sense of pride and achievement that few others can match. When entrepreneurs start their own business , working at their own pace, choosing their own career path, and working in an environment of self-choice is possible. Entrepreneurs can develop critical entrepreneurial skills. Business management skills, along with those in the financial and technological sectors, are crucial to the operation of a company. They can also gain soft skills, such as teamwork and leadership when they’re just starting as an entrepreneur.
With entrepreneurship, they liberate themself from the shackles of a steady paycheck. By starting their own business instead of working for a corporation that sets a profit limit for them, they will be able to explore and assert their value without being constrained by a profit limit. It will be up to them to set all the rules. The law or regulations of the company and their superiors don’t constrain them. They can deliver a product or service that reflects their vision.
One of the main reasons to start a company is to be able to work on something you are passionate about. In the corporate world, it is never certain when a person is hired or fired. These career moves are beyond their control. Owning own business will allow investing in self-career and wellbeing for the long term.
The Advantages of Starting a Business in Kerala;
Kerala’s business friendly policies; .
The Government of Kerala has taken many serious and proactive steps to improve the ease of doing business in Kerala . The Kerala Investment Promotion and Facilitation Act, 2018 is one of the initiatives undertaken as part of Ease of Doing Business. The amendments to the 7 Acts and 10 Rules have ensured a conducive environment for establishing and running businesses in the state.
The government has made efforts to eliminate redundant regulations, simplify clearance processes and reduce clearance timelines. Moreover, the Kerala government developed a web-based application called Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast and Transparent Clearance (KSWIFT). Through it, future transactions with the government regarding the issue of granting approvals and licenses can be made promptly.
Transport in Kerala;
The road and railway systems in Kerala are well-developed. National highways are connecting it with Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The railway that travels from east to west through the Palghat Gap in the Western Ghats meets the railway that travels from north to south through the state to Kanyakumari.
Kochi is the largest port, while intermediate ports can be found in Kozhikode, Alappuzha, and Neendakara, near Thiruvananthapuram. Each of these ports handles foreign and coastal traffic. Kochi also has major shipyards and oil refineries. More than 1,000 miles (1,600 km) of inland waterways serve as the main arteries for transporting bulk freight to and from ports. There are international airports at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Kannur, and Kochi.
Minerals Resources in Kerala;
The state of Kerala has several mineral deposits, including Heavy Mineral Sand (Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Monazite, Sillimanite), Gold, Iron ore, Bauxite, Graphite, China Clay, and Fire Clay. Besides these, other minerals found in Kerala include Tile and Brick Clay, Lignite, Limestone, Limeshell, Dimension Stone (Granite), Gemstones, Magnesite, Steatite, and others.
Kerala’s Plantation and Vegetation;
In Kerala, the majority of the population depends directly or indirectly on agriculture for their livelihood. The state’s main crops are paddy, coconut, pepper, cashew, cassava, and rubber plantations. The agrarian economy dominates Kerala. Coconuts are the people’s main source of income from agriculture. The state of Kerala provides nearly 70% of all coconuts produced in India.
In addition, cashews are an important cash crop of the state. In the state, raw cashew is processed into dried fruits, salted or plain. Cardamom is another cash crop that gives Kerala a distinct place in the Indian export market. The district of Alappuzha in Kerala is known as the ‘rice bowl of the state.’
The Ease of Doing Business in Kerala ;
Kerala has become the eighth state in the nation to successfully implement the “Ease of Doing Business” reform prescribed by the Ministry of Finance’s Department of Expenditure. Therefore, the state is eligible to borrow another Rs.2,261 crore through Open Market Borrowings.
The Department of Expenditure granted permission for the project on 12th January 2021. As well as Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Kerala completed the reforms. These eight states have been allowed to borrow an additional Rs.23,149 crore after they have completed reforms to facilitate ease of doing business.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Business in Kerala ;
The following are the most important things you need to consider before starting a business in kerala : .
Identify a local or global problem and provide a solution;
Providing a product is best accomplished by finding a problem that we are experiencing and providing a solution to that particular problem. Businesses should be solution providers for their customers.
Prepare a Business Plan;
Prior to starting a business, a plan is essential. You should plan how you are going to implement your idea and make it successful. Here are some questions to consider;
● What is the purpose of your business?
● Who is your target audience?
● Geographical location
● The competitors
● The investment
● The team
● The revenue model
Company Registration in Kerala ;
The registration of a company in Kerala requires the following;
A minimum of two shareholders is required to register a private company in Kerala.
At least two directors are needed for a private company. When a new company is formed from two or more existing companies or LLPs, the promoter company or LLP may nominate individuals as directors. For an individual to become a director, they must hold a valid DIN.
Digital Signature Certificate
A valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for any filing in the MCA online application system.
A private company’s name is composed of Name (Noun/Coined Word) + Activity Word + Private Limited. You can check the availability of company names in Kerala and ensure that no similar or the same name already exists.
Share Capital in a Company refers to the amount that the owners of the company invest to operate the business.
For registering a company, there is no minimum capital (authorized or paid-up capital) requirement. The registration fee payable to the Registrar of Companies depends on how much authorized capital each company has.
Company Registration Process in Kerala ;
Company name application; .
There are two options for the applicant to proceed with the Company Name Application.
Option 1. Approve the Company Name under the RUN Application process, and then proceed with applying for Company registration.
Option 2. Complete the Integrated Company Registration Form. Company names can be reserved by filling out the SPICe company incorporation form. When applying for a name using the SPICe form, only one name can be submitted for approval. If the first applied name is rejected, an application can be resubmitted two more times with alternate names.
Incorporation of a company in Kerala with MCA: preparing and submitting the documentation;
The SPICe process requires preparing and filing three e-forms to incorporate a company in Kerala . Documents executed/notarized/attested as per documentation requirements must be attached to the e-Form INC-32/33/34. The e-Form must be signed electronically with all shareholders and representatives’ Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
For all types of companies in Kerala, there is no registration fee if the authorized capital is less than or equal to a certain amount at the time of registration. However, filing fees for e-Form INC-33 / 34 and stamp duty apply to company registrations.
Processing of e-Forms by the Central Registrar of Companies’ office;
After the Central Registration Center (CRC) verifies that all details and documentation are correct, the Central Registrar of Companies will register the company and issue;
Company Incorporation Certificate
For Directors - DIN
PAN (Permanent Account Number)
TAN to the New Company.
Reasons for buying our reports:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, market potential of the product and reasons for investing in the product
• This report provides vital information on the product like its characteristics and segmentation
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like machinery required, project costs and snapshot of other project financials
• The report provides a glimpse of government regulations applicable on the industry
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decisions.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast for a period of five years.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report
We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests. Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements. The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators, investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the ost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc. We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics. Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis. We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement. We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
Add multiple items to inquiry
Select the items and then press Add to inquiry button
Subject of your Interest
- Rickshaw Cycle Tyre & Tubes
- Market Research Report on Packaged Fruit Juices & Drinks in India (Present & Future Potential, Market Insights, Growth Drivers, Opportunities, Industry Size, Porterâ€™s 5 Forces, Demand Analysis & Forecasts upto 2017)
- ELECTROLYTIC MANGANESE DIOXIDE
- IV (intravenous) Fluids [Form Fill Seal (FFS) Technology]
- Market Research Report on Future of Online Retailing in India (Industry Growth Drivers, Statistics, Trends, Market Size, Analysis& Forecasts upto 2017)
- SANITARY NAPKIN (LOW INVESTMENT PROJECT)
- Emerging Opportunities in Booming Indian Beer Industry (Why to Invest, Core Project Financials, Potential Buyers, Market Size & Analysis)
- EMERGING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN INDIAN BAKERY INDUSTRY (Biscuits, Bread and Other Bakery Products) Why to Invest, Project Potential, Key Investment Financials, Industry Size & Analysis
- Market Research Report on Milk Processing &Dairy Products in India (Butter, Yogurt, UHT Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, Ghee & Other Products)
- Surgical Cotton & Bandages
- Hard Gelatin Capsules
- Baby Diaper & Sanitary Napkins
- Crude Rubber Processing
- Dextrose Powder
- Masala Powder
- Mosquito Coils (Automatic Plant)
- Automobile Tyres for Trucks, Buses and Lorries
- Corn Flakes
- Pickles (Various Types)
- Packaging of Tomato Paste
- Tyres for Truck, Lorry, Bus, Car & Cycle
- Latex (Rubber) Foam Product
- Disposable Plastic Syringes
- Emerging Investment Opportunity in Burgeoning Indian Milk Processing & Dairy Products Sector (Why to Invest, Business Prospects, Core Project Financials, Potential Buyers, Market Size & Industry Analysis)
- Automatic Papad Plant
- Sanitary Napkins
- Rubber Compound Toys (using Plaster of Paris)
- Thermocol Cups, Glass and Plates
- Pan Chutney
- Card & Gray Board from Pulp and Waste Paper
- India Emerging Business Opportunities Cold Chain Sector (Why to Invest, Project Potential, Core Financials, Market Size & Industry Analysis)
- Emerging Investment Opportunity in Edible Oil Industry in India- Why to invest, Project Potential, Core Financials (Refined Rice Bran Oil), Business Prospects, Potential Buyers & Analysis
- Jatropha Plantation & Oil Extraction (Used as Biofuel)
- Cashew Processing
- E–Waste Recycling Plant
- Trading Business (Export & Imports)
- Roller Flour Mill (with Color Sorter)
- Cellulose Acetate
- Water Treatment Chemicals (RO, Boiler and Cooling Tower)
- PVC & XLPE Cables
- Aluminium Conductors (AAAC and ACSR)
- Ready to Eat Food (Retort Packing)
- How and Why to Start Your Own Fruit Beverage Industry
- Plastic (PVC) Laminated Collapsible Tubes
- Zinc Sulphate (Agriculture Grade)
- LPG Cylinders
- Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB)
- Beer, Whisky & Rum
- Turmeric and Ginger Oil
- HDPE Woven Sacks
- Bitter Gourd (Karela) Powder
- Market Research Report on Future Potential of Flexible Packaging in India (Present Status, Growth Prospects, Emerging Trends, Opportunities, Demand-Supply, Market Size, Sector Outlook, Analysis & Forecasts upto 2017 with Financial Comparison of Major Play
- Investment Opportunity in Emerging Flexible Packaging Sector in India- How & Why to Invest, Market Potential, Target Consumers, Business Feasibility, Project Financials (Laminated Collapsible Tubes) & Industry Analysis
- Rice Powder, Puttu and Wheat Powder
- Disposable Needles
- Potato Flakes
- Rice Cultivation
- Cattle & Poultry Feed
- PSC Electric Poles
- Fitness Equipments (Elliptical Cross Trainers, Treadmill and Exercise Bikes)
- Sodium Silicate from Rice Husk Hull
- Poultry Feed
- HDPE PP Woven Sacks
- Organic Fertilizer
- Cashew Nut Processing
- Rice Flakes from Broken Rice (used in Beer Industry)
- Edible Corn Oil
- Copier Paper (A4 Size)
- Pharmacy College
- FRUIT JUICE (MANGO, ORANGES, LITCHI) & SUGARCANE JUICE WITH ASEPTIC PACKAGING & PET BOTTLE PACKAGING
- Poultry Farming
- Zarda of Various Grades
- Banana Wafers
- Aluminium Beverage Cans
- Dall Mill of Yellow Peas Chana & Lentil (Pulses)
- Plastic Injection Moulded Products (Buckets, Tumblers, Tubs & Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush)
- High Pure Dissolved Acetylene Gas
- Fiber Optical Cables
- Aluminium Foil Containers
- Flexible Polyurethene Foam
- RUBBER POWDER FROM WASTE TYRES
- Ayurvedic Medicines (Chyawanprash, Cough Syrup Herbal, Ayurvedic Hair Oil, Jawahar Mohra & Mukta Shukti Tablets)
- Activated Carbon from Wood
- Pencil Sharpeners (Plastic)
- Honeycomb Paper Products (Board, Paper Partition, Pallets & 5 Ply Corrugated Boxes)
- PVC Flex Banner (Frontlit, Backlit & Vinyl)
- SCHOOL (CBSE Pattern)
- Cold Storage with Ice Plant
- Barley Malt
- Bitumen Emulsion
- Sweet & Scented Supari in Pouches
- Contact Adhesive
- Mattress & Quilt
- Cold Storage
- PVC Wire & Cables
- Milk Powder (SMP, WMP and Dairy Whitener)
- Instant Tea
- Kraft Paper from Waste Cartons
- Laundry Unit
- Freeze Dried Vegetables
- Banana Powder
- Grain & Potato Based Vodka Distillery
- Edible Nuts Processing & Packing (Peanuts, Cashew Nuts, Almonds and Pistachio)
- Bicycle Tubes
- Iron Ore Mining (E O U)
- Magnesium Sulphate (Fertiliser Grade)
- Lubricants Blending Plant (Lubricants and Grease)
- Transmission Tower & Tele Communication Tower with Galvanizing Plant
- Tractor Manufacturing
- Granite Mining (E O U)
- Plastic Collapsible Tubes
- Shrimp Farming (E O U )
- Carbon Fiber
- Tobacco Cultivation and Processing (E O U)
- Cotton Cultivation & Cotton Yarn Manufacturing (E O U)
- Pharmaceutical Unit (Tablet, Capsules & Syrup)
- Extraction of Gelatin Glue from Leather Waste
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- PU & PVC Leather Cloth
- Fatty Alcohol
- Controlled Atmosphere Cold Storage
- Saw (Spiral & Longitudinal) Pipes
- SAW (Spiral & Longitudinal) PIPES (Mobile Plant)
- Plastic (HDPE, PVC, UPVC and RCC) Pipes
- Precipitated Silica from Rice Husk Ash
- Clinker Grinding for Cement
- Aluminium Bare Conductors
- Cement Plant
- Leather Bags and Wallets
- Water Treatment Chemicals (Antiscalants and Membrane Cleaners)
- Restaurant (with Micro Brewery)
- Cattle Feed
- Aluminium Collapsible Tubes (Printed)
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
- Sanitary Napkins (Ultra Thin & Cotton Core Type)
- Chilli Oleoresin
- Grey Oxide (used in Automotive & Tubular Battery)
- Thermocol Glass and Plates (Low Investment Project)
- Camphor (Powder & Tablets)
- Biscuits & Candy
- Black Braided Silk Sutures (Non Absorbable Surgical Suture)
- LDPE LLDPE Pouch Films
- Readymade Garments (T-Shirt)
- Cold Rolled Sheet Mill
- Tomato Paste (Tomato Concentrate)
- Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates using Sugarcane Bagasse
- Pomegranate Farming
- Dragon Fruits Farming
- Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Stevia Farming
- Edible Oil Refinery
- Dall Mill (Pulses)
- Herbal Cosmetics
- Hollow Glassware
- Vanilla Farming
- Surgical Hand Gloves
- Socks Manufacturing
- Instant Noodles
- Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
- PVC Shrink Sleeves
- PET Bottle Recycling
- Dairy Farming & Dairy Products (Pasteurised Milk & Curd)
- Tundish Insulated Powder (Radex)
- Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Surgical Blade & Disposable Scalpel
- Multiplex Cinema Hall (84+84 Seats Double Screen)
- Multiplex Cinema Hall (164 Seats Single Screen)
- Integrated Unit RMC with Stone Crusher
- Production Unit of Liquid Washing Soap, Scouring Powder, Toilet Tills Hard Stains Remover Liquid & Detergent Powder
- Multiplex Cinema Hall (108+108 Seats Double Screen)
- Sweet Supari
- uPVC Profiles for Doors and Windows
- Fully Automatic Single Stage Plant for PET Jar & PET Bottles
- Detergent Cake
- Medical College with Hospital
- Pharmaceutical Unit (Tablet And Capsules)
- Silica from Rice Husk
- Dolomite Bricks
- Reclamation of Used Engine Oil by Alkali Refining Process(Caustic Soda)
- Wheat Flour
- Garlic Oil and Powder
- 4 Star Hotel
- Laminated Particle Board
- Honey Processing
- Polyethylene Wax
- Paint Industry (Decorative Paint & Acrylic Emulsion Paint)
- Acrylic Emulsion Paints
- Methyl isobutyl Ketone (MIBK)from Acetone
- Solar Power Plant
- Rice Mill(Parboiled Rice)
- Automatic Packaged Drinking Water
- Single Core Flexible Cable (FR LSF PVC Insulated)
- Exercise Note Books
- Readymade Garments (Jean Trousers & Shirts)
- Copper Powder by Electrolytic Process
- Bread Plant (Semi–Automatic)
- PVC Membrane for Waterproofing
- High Tensile Fasteners
- Aerosol Cans
- Bicycle Manufacturing
- Apple Chips
- LED Light Assembling
- IV Fluid and Dialysis Solution
- Cyanoacetic Acid
- Curry Powder
- Export House
- Naphthalene Balls
- Solid Waste Management
- Biomedical Waste Recycling
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant
- Bricks from Fly Ash
- Complex NPK Fertilizer
- Pharmaceutical Unit (Tablets, Syrup, Capsules & Ointment)
- Resin Bonded Diamond Wheels
- Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride(RPVC) Pipes
- Ayurvedic Churna & Tablets
- Ayurvedic Churna & Tablets (Ayurvedic herbal powder combinations)
- Particle Board (Wood Base)
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating of Rebars
- Wooden Pencils
- MACARONI, VERMICELLI & ATTA NOODLES
- METHYL METHACRYLATE
- Petroleum Jelly
- Distribution Transformer
- Micronutrients Fertilizer for Banana, Vegetables and Citrus
- HDPE PP Bags
- Corrugated Cartons
- Health Drink (Cocoa Beverages in Granules Form)
- Carbonated and Non Carbonated Drinks (Non-Alcoholic)
- Production Unit of Liquid Washing Soap, Perfumed Bleach for the Wash of White Cloths, Toilet Tills Hard Stains Remover Liquid , Detergent Powder
- Flavoured Nuts
- Citric Acid
- ENZYME (Alkaline Protease ,Amylase ,Cellulase, Laccase)
- PE Wax Emulsion
- Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings for Water & Sewage with Lost Foam Casting Process
- Plastic Optical Lenses
- Coir Geotextiles
- Aluminium Fluoride
- Caramel Food Colorant
- SOLAR PANEL
- MEDIUM DENSITY FIBERBOARD
- PET RECYCLING
- HDPE, PP Woven Fabric From Tape Line using Circular Looms and Sacks Making with Lamination of BOPP, BOPET, LDPE and Printing
- Vacuum Fried Vegetable Chips (Sweet Potato, Beans and Beetroot)
- Khaini, Zarda & Gutka
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks (AAC Blocks)
- Aluminium Foil
- Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- High Tensile Wire Used in Prestressed Concrete Poles and Railway Sleepers
- Helmet Manufacturing
- Prestressed Concrete Cement Poles
- Vegetables and Fruit Juice Powder Spray Dried Pineapple Juice Powder, Spray Dried Orange Juice Powder Dehydrated Beetroot Powder, Dehydrated Carrot Powder
- Bakery Unit
- Calcium Silicate Blocks and Pipes
- Bicycle Tyres & Tubes from Natural Rubber
- MOSQUITO REPELLENT LIQUIDATOR, VAPORISER (ALL OUT TYPE)
- Glass Sheet
- MIG Welding Wire
- Baby & Adult Diaper & Sanitary Pads
- Thermocol Cups, Plates & Glasses
- Dairy Farming with Breeding and Dairy Products
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Jeans Manufacturing Unit
- Red Oxide Zinc Chromate Primer
- Toughened Glass
- Cashew Nut Processing with CNSL
- Dal Mill (Pulses)
- Thermocol Plates, Cups, Bowls and Glasses
- Industrial Training Institute
- Solar Panel Assembling & Solar Power Inverter On Grid, Off Grid with Solar Pump Controller
- Herbal Wine
- Residential School
- Plain Corn Flakes & Coated Choco Flakes
- Roller Flour Mill
- Atta Chakki
- Multicoloured Glass Bottle With Cork Cap on Top
- Canvas Shoes
- Low Carbon Ferromanganese
- Copper Powder By Electrolytic Process
- Low Carbon Silicomanganese
- Ceramic Tiles
- Mink Blankets
- Aluminium Extrusion
- Integrated Unit Cold Storage with Food Processing
- Solar Panel Assembling & Solar Power Inverter on Grid, Off Grid WithSolar Pump Controller
- Cattle Breeding and Dairy Farm to Produce Milk
- Repair & Refurbishment of Power Transformers
- Thermocol Moulded Items Plates and Glass
- Industrial Safety Leather Shoes
- Pulpy Fruit Drinks (Fruit Juice with Fruit Pulp)
- Edible Oil Refinery (Sunflower Oil, Groundnut Oil & Rice Bran Oil)
- Fruit Pulp ,Mango, Guava, Pomegranate, Papaya
- Insulator(HT & LT)
- Cold Storage for Fruits and Vegetables
- Tomato Products Tomato Ketchup, Sauce and Soup
- High Rise Apartments, Villas, Shopping Mall with Multiplex, International School and Convention Centre
- Maize Starch & Its By Products
- Atta, Maida, Suji& Wheat Bran (Roller Flour Mill)
- NPK Complex Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Fulvic Acid
- Adhesive Based on Epoxy Resin (2 Pack)
- Aluminium Wire & Cables
- NAMKEEN (DALMOTTH, BHUJIA, CHANA CHUR, KHATTA MEETHA)
- E-Waste Recycling Plant
- Super Speciality Hospital
- Corrugated Cardboard Boxes Manufacturing Unit with Printing
- PCC Electric Poles
- Engineering College (Aeronautical)
- Floral Foam
- Spices and Masala Grinding, Blending and Packing
- Cashew Nut Processing Unit
- Sterile Water for Injection with BFS Technology
- Precast RCC Sleeper for Railway Track
- Mini Aerodrome
- Activated Carbon from Coconut Shell
- Hydroponic Green House Farming
- Peanut Butter
- Holiday Resort
- Paper Napkins, Toilet Paper Rolls & Facial Tissues
- ERW Pipes (Black)
- Biofertilizer and Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM)
- Paper Cartons
- Composite Cans from Paper Tube
- Poly Aluminium Chloride (Water Treatment Grade)
- Carbon Fiber Composites
- Sheet Metal Components for Automobiles
- Grain Based Alcohol Distillery
- Automobile Hoses (AC Hose, Fuel Hose, Hydraulic Hose, Petrol Pump Hose) and Production of Tyres
- Tomato Puree and Fruit Concentrate With Hot Break Process
- Paper Cups, Plates and Boxes
- Micronutrients Fertilizer
- Sweat Free and Antibacterial Socks
- Button Mushroom Cultivation
- Sanitary Napkins (Low Cost Project)
- Spices (Masala)
- Ladies under Garments
- Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Rice Mill, Rice Bran Oil with Captive Power Plant (Integrated Unit)
- IV FLUID (Automatic Plant)
- Detergent Cake & Powder
- Corrugated Cartons and Boxes
- Vitamin ‘C’
- Calcium Silicate Insulation Board
- Cattle Farming (500 Cows)
- Sanitary Napkin & Baby Diapers
- Aloe Vera Gel and Powder
- Moringa Oleifera (Drumstick) Powder Drumstick Powder
- Baby Cereal Food
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating (FBE) on TMT Bars
- Fruit Processing (Mango & Pomegranate Juice)
- Potato Flakes and Pellets
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Unit (Beta-Lactam and Non-Beta Lactam) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Water Park- How to Open Water Park Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Amusement Park Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Beer Plant Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Diaper (Baby and Adult) and Sanitary Napkins
- Baby Wet Wipes and Facial Wet Tissues
- Wire Nail Manufacturing Industry, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Spray Dried Fruit and Vegetables Juice Powder Vegetables and Fruit Juice Powder (Spray Dried Pineapple Juice Powder, Spray Dried Orange Juice Powder, Dehydrated Beetroot Powder, Dehydrated Carrot Powder) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Vacuum Fried Snacks
- Toughened Glass Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Tomato Puree and Fruit Concentrate with Hot Break Process Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Sweat Free and Antibacterial Socks Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Soft Gelatin Capsules (Softgel Capsules) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Electrical Power Transformers (Repair & Refurbishment)
- Sheet Metal Components for Automobile Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Electric Motors
- Essential Oil Extraction (Jasmine and Tuberose)
- Dehydrated Onion
- Synthetic Red Iron Oxide
- Macaroni, Vermicelli, Noodles and Instant Noodles with Tastemaker
- Dish Wash (Liquid & Soap Bar) and Detergent (Liquid Soap Bar and Powder)
- Phenolic Foam
- PORCELAIN INSULATOR
- Curcumin Extraction Unit
- Readymade Garments
- Chilli Oil from Red Chilli
- 5 Star Hotel
- Mango Pickles
- Mosquito Repellent Liquidator
- Ready-Mix Concrete (RMC Plant) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Start Commercial Pig Farming Business Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Pectin from Citrus, Lemon and Orange Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Peanut Butter Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of PE Wax Emulsion (Polyethylene Wax Emulsion)
- Production of Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Multigrain Atta using Super Food Grains-Atta (Flour) with Nine Super Whole Grains- Specialty Flour Mix (Natural Anti-Aging Flour for Boosting Metabolism, Energy & Power useful for Diabetes, Blood-Pressure, Arthritis, Heart-Patients)
- Production of Toilet Paper Rolls, Facial Tissue & Paper Napkins Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Paper Cups, Plates and Boxes Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Paper Cartons Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Production of Micronutrients Fertilizer Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
- Banana Plantation
- Goat Rearing & Breeding
- Cashew Cultivation
- PUFFED RICE (Muri)
- Razor Blade
- Mustard Oil
- Surgical Cotton
- Multiblade Safety Razor
- Disposable Products (Thermocol Plate Dona Thali and Glass Paper Coffee and Pepsi Glass Silver Coated Dona Plates and Spoons Plastic Glass and Spoon Tissue Paper)
- LED Street Light Assembling
- Liquor from Mahua (Wine and Hard Liquor)
- Spices in Pouch Packing
- Electronic Toys
- Tennis Ball (Used in Playing Cricket)
- Plastic Seals for Electricity Meters
- Fruit Juice in Aseptic Packaging
- Cosmetics Manufacturing Unit Perfume Gel, Nail Polish Remover Liquid, Hair Gel, Face Wash Gel, Face Cream, Talcum Powder, After Shave Lotion Liquid, Shaving Cream Gel and Hand Wash Gel
- Aluminium Cans for Brewery
- FRUIT JUICE (Apple, Plum and Peach)
- ADHESIVE FROM MAIZE STARCH
- Extraction of Oil from Rajnigandha
- LPG Cylinders (Domestic and Commercial)
- HDPE PP Woven Fabric
- NPK Compound Fertilizer (Granular Type)
- Battery Operated Ride on Car for Kids
- Furfural from Bagasse and Corncobs
- Power Transformer
- Polymer Pencil
- Herbal Body Care Beauty Products (Herbal Body Wash, Shampoo, Hair Conditioners, Soaps, Lotions and Scrubs)
- Nuts & Bolts (MS Fasteners)
- Nuts & Bolts (M S Fasteners)
- Nuts and Bolts (MS Fasteners)
- Protein Bar
- Oxygen Gas Plant (Industrial and Medical Use)
- Ethanol from Rice Straw and Rice Bran
- School (CBSE Pattern)
- Milk Processing (Milk, Paneer, Butter and Ghee)
- Medical College with Hospital (750 Bedded)
- Baker’s Yeast
- Pipe Bond (PVC, UPVC & CPVC) with Thinner, Rosin & Phenyl Manufacturing
- Organic Dragon Fruit Farming
- Aluminium Collapsible Tubes
- Gypsum Plaster Board
- Ghee Manufacturing Unit
- Polypropylene Measuring Cup
- Wood Pellets from Saw Dust
- Hydraulic Hose with Crimping Facility of Hose End Fittings
- Disposable Surgical Masks
- Adhesive (Fevicol Type) Water Proofing Grade
- Cotton Ball (Hospital and Cosmetic Use)
- Ready Mix Concrete with Concrete Blocks
- PET Preform
- Dental Materials (Alginate, GI Cement, Composite Resin and Polycarboxylate Cement)
- Plastic Pyrolysis Waste Plastic to Oil Conversion
- PVC Wires and Cables
- Betel Nut (Supari) Processing
- Control Panels (Cabinet)
- Infrared Reflected (IR) Paint
- Calcium Gluconate
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Bio-Plastic Products (GLASSES, PLATES AND BAGS)
- Bentonite (Quarrying, Processing & Exporting)
- IV Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Production of I.V. Fluids (Saline and Dextrose)
- Project Opportunities in Production of Condoms Latex Condom Manufacturing How to Manufacture Condoms Lubricated
- Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM)
- Hexamethoxymethyl Melamine (HMMM)
- Agricultural Warehouse with Cold Storage
- Bicycle and Cycle Rickshaw Manufacturing
- Spice Oil Extraction from Curry Leaves
- Aluminium Rolling Mill
- LV Control & Power Cables, MV Cables
- Wall Paper Starch
- Spices (Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Dhaniya Powder, Garam Masala, Sabji Masala, Popcorn Masala)
- I V Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Hydro based Power Plant
- Disposable Plastic Syringes (2ml, 5ml, 10ml and 50ml)
- Dairy Farming
- Medical Disposables (Gowns,Drapes)
- Aluminium Ingot from Aluminium Scrap
- Water Based Acrylic Adhesive for BOPP Self Adhesive Tape
- Pre-Mix and Animal Feed (Poultry and Cattle)
- Stable Bleaching Powder
- Fish and Prawn Feed
- Pre-Stressed Concrete Electric Poles By Spinning
- Automobile Hoses
- Cheese Analogues
- Titanium Dioxide (Chloride Process)
- Adult Pull-up Diapers
- Pearl Caustic Soda
- Cold Water Soluble Starch
- Hydraulic Hose with Clamping
- Wood Polish
- Wax Floor Polish
- Boot Polish or Shoe Polish
- Metal Polishing Soap
- Electropolishing of Steel
- Abrasive Cake for Granite & Marble Polishing
- Magnesite Bonded, Resin Bonded Polishing Brick & Resin Bonded Final Polishing Bricks for Marble and Granite
- Magnesite Resin Bond Polishing Bricks for Granite
- Health Club, Beauty Parlour with Hair Salon
- Pickles, Murabbas, Sauces & Squashes
- Mango Papad (Aam Papad)
- Paper from Rice Husk & Wheat Husk
- Ferrite Magnets
- Socks Knitting [EOU]
- HT & MV Industrial Cubicle Switch Boards
- Stamp Pad & Pad Inks
- Computer Keyboard
- Leather Shoes, Chappals
- Fluorescent Tube
- Baking Powder
- Dish Antenna & Satelite Network Equipment
- Leather Shoes
- Coloured Flame & Perfumed Candles
- Nursing Home
- Eucalyptus Tree Plantation
- Filter (for All Vehicles)
- Ayurvedic Pain Balm (Ointment)
- Electronic Cut Out For Automobile
- Red Oxide Primer [Anti-Corrosive]
- Pressure Die Casting
- Bonded Abrasives
- Magnesium Hydroxide Powder
- Automobile Gaskets
- Papain Extraction from Papaya
- Solar Water Heater
- Plastic Moulded Furniture
- Teak Plantation
- Corrugation Gum Powder (Adhesive- Dry Powder)
- Abrasive Paper & Flint Paper
- Floor Polishing Stone
- How to Start a Mini Cement Plant. Cement Manufacturing Industry. Cement Business.
- Start Your Own Water Park, Amusement Park Business
- Turmeric Oleoresin, Spice Oils and Oleoresins, Curcumin from Curcuma Longa, Extraction of Curcumin
- Production of Epoxy Resins: An Investment Opportunity.
- Discontinuous Sandwich Panel
- Masala Powder and Chilli Powder
- DL Tartaric Acid and Its Salts for Textile Industry
- Kraft Paper
- Floral Foam (Phenolic Foam) with Resin Manufacturing
- Glass Fiber Continuous Filament Glass Fibers (CFGF)
- Plastic Waste Pyrolysis (Plastic to Oil Conversion)
- Iodised Salt
- Truck Body Building
- How to Start a Microbrewery or Brewpub Business. Nano Brewery Business Plan
- Apparel Manufacturing Business Opportunity
- Production of PROM (Phosphate Rich Organic Manure)
- Mango Pulp with Cold Storage
- Project Opportunities in Mango Pulp Processing Industry (Food & Agriculture Sector)
- Profitable Project Investment Opportunity in Adult Pull-up Diapers Production
- Production of Disposable Surgical and Medical Face Mask
- Setting up a Ready-Mix Concrete Manufacturing Plant
- Wood Pellets Production from Sawdust
- Agriculture Storage and Warehousing with Cold Storage
- Production of Indian Kitchen Spices
- Waste Plastic to Oil Conversion
- Terry Towels
- Mango Pulp & Slices
- Coir Industry
- Nylon Zip Fasteners
- Melamine Crockery
- Hospital Bed
- Aluminium Bottles (Cold Extrusion of Aluminium)
- Automobile Gear
- DTP and Offset Printing
- How to Start Food Packaging Foil Manufacturing Business
- IV Cannula and Catheters
- Namkeen (Dalmoth, Bhujia, Chana Chur and Khatta Meetha)
- Aluminium Cables and Conductors
- Zinc Oxide from Zinc Dross
- Engineering College
- Razor Blade (Double Edge)
- Ready Mix Coating Powder Used for Coating of Pharmaceuticals Tablets for Regular fill Coating and Functional Film Coating
- Tempering and Toughening of Flat Glass
- Invert Sugar Syrup
- Ethyl and Butyl Acetate
- Banana, Onion, Orange and Tomato Powder
- Potato Powder, Granules and Pellets
- Baby Diaper and Sanitary Napkins
- Dehydrated Vegetables, Mushroom and Soup
- Mango Pulp Wit6h Cold Storage
- Liquid Glucose from Broken Rice
- LPG Cylinder Refilling Plant
- Production of Concrete Admixtures (Additives)
- Incense Sticks Production. Agarbatti Manufacturing Business Plan
- Start a Namkeen Factory. Salted Packaged Food Industry
- Production of Aluminium Food Containers
- Aluminum Cans Production
- Production of Aluminium Collapsible Tubes for Pharmaceutical,.......
- Aluminium Extrusion Plant. Aluminium Extruded Profiles
- Aluminium Recycling Plant. Production of Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap
- How to Start Artificial Marble Tiles Manufacturing Industry
- Production of Automobile Hoses (AC Hose, Fuel Hose, Hydraulic Hose, Petrol Pump Hose) and Tyres.
- Barley Malt Manufacturing
- Production of Bioplastic Products
- Biodegradable and Compostable Disposable Cups and Plates from Sugarcane Bagasse and Wheat Straw
- Biofertilizer Manufacturing Business
- Production of Bitumen Emulsion
- Production of Silk Braided Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Bread Factory. How to Make Bread. Bread Making Plant. Indian Bakery Food
- Investment Opportunities in Calcium Gluconate Manufacturing Industry
- Calcium Silicate Insulation Board Manufacturing Business
- Caramel Food Colorant (Caramel Color)
- How to Start a Cashew Nut Processing Business
- Cenosphere Processing Plant
- Project Opportunities in Production of Copper Ingots/Copper Ash from Copper Ore
- Breakfast Cereal Corn Flakes Production
- How to Start Personal Care Products Manufacturing Industry
- Start Your Own Craft Brewery or Distillery (Startup)
- Disposable Baby Diaper Manufacturing Project
- Profitable Disposable Products Manufacturing Business Ideas
- Moringa Oleifera Powder. Formulation and Processing of Moringa Oleifera
- Investment Opportunity in Edible Oil Manufacturing Unit
- How to Start Kids Electronic Toys Factory
- How to Start Rajnigandha Oil Extraction Unit. Essential Oils Extraction Business
- Fruit Juice (Apple, Plum and Peach) Processing Plant
- Fruit Juice Factory. How to Manufacture Fruit Juice
- Production of Fruit Pulp. Mango Pulp, Guava Pulp, Pomegranate Pulp, Papaya Pulp Manufacturing Project
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating on TMT Bars. FBE Coating
- Production of Intravenous Sugar Solution
- Production of Alcohol from Grains. Grain Alcohol Distillery Project
- Hair Dye & Colourants. Hair Color Manufacturing with Formula
- HDPE & PP Woven Fabric
- How to Start HDPE Pipes Manufacturing Industry
- Production of Herbal Body Care Beauty Products
- Production of Herbal Wine
- Holiday Resort, Timeshare Resorts Business Opportunity
- Production of Hydraulic Hose. Industrial and Hydraulic Hoses Manufacturing Industry
- The Future of Farming: Hydroponic Greenhouse Farming
- Production of Industrial Enzymes
- Production of Industrial Safety Leather Shoes. Safety Shoes Manufacturing Project
- Production of Insulators (HT & LT)
- Manufacturing Business of Medical Disposables
- Women Lingerie-Ladies Undergarments (Bra & Panties)
- Floor Cleaners Making Business
- Mahua Alcoholic Beverage Production
- LPG Bottling Plant
- How to Start LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Plant
- Grease & Lube Oil Blending Plant
- Profitable Business Ideas in India for Starting Macaroni, Vermicelli, Noodles and Instant Noodles with Tastemaker Business
- Sugar Manufacturing Industry
- Production of Mosquito Repellent Coil
- Xanthan Gum (Food and Oil Drilling Grade)
- Aluminium Foil Rolling Mill with PP Caps
- Setting Up a Hospital in India
- Business Ideas to Start, Manufacturing of Multiblade Safety Razor
- Mushroom Production Process, How to Start Button Mushroom Farming
- How to Start Mustard Oil Mill
- Medical Oxygen Gas Plant, Oxygen Bottling Plant
- Perfumery Compounds Manufacturing and Formulation
- Tissue Paper from Recycled Paper
- Pencil Factory
- Concrete Railway Sleepers Manufacturing Plant
- Production of Pulpy Fruit Drinks
- Manufacturing Business of Protein Bar, Health Bar, Energy Bar, Nutrition Bar
- PVC Pipes Manufacturing Project, Production of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pipes
- Global Countertop Demand is forecast to rise 2.3% yearly through 2021
- How to Start a Razor Blade Manufacturing Company
- Production of Tissue Paper from Recycled Paper
- Readymade Garments, Clothing Business Ideas & Opportunities
- Lead Battery Recycling
- Setting Up Profitable Microbrewery, Brewpub, Craft Brewery Restaurant Business in India
- Low-Cost Project to Setup Mini Sanitary Napkin Manufacturing
- Production of Sterile Water for Injection
- Surgical Cotton Manufacturing Business
- Profitable Project Investment Opportunity in Acetates Production
- Manufacturing of Aluminium Cables and Conductors from Molten Aluminium Metal
- Small Business Ideas & Project Opportunities in Manufacturing of Pan Masala, Tobacco, Zarda and Kimam
- Production of Pearl Caustic Soda
- Profitable Business Ideas in Invert Sugar Syrup Manufacturing Industry
- Most Profitable Mayonnaise & Salad Dressings Manufacturing Business
- Production of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Welding Electrode Manufacturing Plant
- Wooden Furniture Manufacturing Industry
- Zinc Sulphate (Agriculture Grade) Manufacturing Business
- Gold and Silver Jewellery
- Knitted Fabric
- Acrylic Yarn Dyeing
- Steel Furniture
- Tailors Chalk
- Air Conditioner (Window Type)
- Benzyl acetate
- Acid Washed Granulated Activated Carbon
- Dehydration of Lime Fruit, Dried Lemon, Dry Lemon and Dehydrated Fruit
- Ferric Chloride Solution
- Sindur Roli Bindi & Gulal
- Hybrid Seed Production, Biotech & Export (Floriculture with Green House)
- Profitable Investment Opportunity in Xanthan Gum (Food and Oil Drilling Grade)
- Opportunities in Production of Monochloroacetic Acid (MCAA)
- Production of Razor Blade (Double Edge)
- Auto Lamps (Auto Tail Lights)
- Piston Rings for IC Engines (Cast Iron)
- Auto Head Light
- Solder Wire & Flux
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Business and Investment Opportunities in Aluminium Foil Rolling Mill
- Profitable Business Ideas & Opportunities in Tempering and Toughening of Flat Glass
- Investment Opportunities in Production of Caffeine
- Production of Dehydrated Vegetables, Mushroom and Soup
- Production of Zinc Oxide from Zinc Dross
- Production of Banana, Onion, Orange and Tomato Powder
- Business Ideas, Projects & Opportunities in Production of Solar Panel & Electronic Toys
- Gas Detectors of L.P.G.
- Peppermint Oil
- Processing of Milk and Milk Products
- Layer Poultry Farming
- Profitable Opportunities in E-commerce Business
- Layer Poultry Farming Business
- Sweetener from Rice
- Spices (Turmeric, Red Chilli, Dhaniya and Jeera Powder)
- Pan Masala, Tobacco, Zarda and Kimam
- Neem Oil (Cold Process)
- Textile Dyeing Auxiliaries
- Bio-Degradable Products from Sugarcane Bagasse (Plates, Bowls, Spoons and Cups
- Chromic Acid
- Sodium and Ammonium Molybdate
- Cashew Nut Shell Oil
- Screen Printing
- Advertisement Agency
- Soya Milk from Soyabean
- Ice Making Plant
- Pineapple Slice Canning
- Chrome Plating
- Brass and Aluminium Hinges
- Stainless Steel Cutlery
- AMMONIA PAPER (BLUE) PRINT
- GRAVURE PRINTING CYLINDERS
- RUBBER BELTING (V - BELTS)
- Mosquito Repellant Oil
- PECTIN FROM RAW PAPAYA
- FARM TOOLS AND IMPLEMENT -KUDALI, FAWRA, GAITI & BELCHA MANUFACTURING (AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS)
- PRINTED TIN CONTAINERS (TIN CANS)
- BRASS ROLLING SHEET
- BALL PEN MANUFACTURING
- C P BATH ROOM FITTING (CHROME PLATED)
- Elastic and Rigid Tape
- Hexamine from Formaldehyde
- Production of Sweetener from Rice
- Manufacturing of Sodium and Ammonium Molybdate
- Extraction of Oil (Jeera, Ajwain, Ginger, Cardamom Oil )
- Safety Pin, Paper Pin and Gem Clips
- Neon Sign Board Manufacturing
- Composite Containers
- Phthalocyanine Blue & Green
- Mango Juice
- Electroplating of Gold & Their Chemical Treatment in Golden Colour on Silver Thread
- Mango Processing (Pulp & Juices)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- C.I. Casting (Foundry) By Induction Furnace
- Production of DL Tartaric Acid and Its Salts for Textile Industry
- Production of Stable Bleaching Powder
- Production of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)
- Production and Formulation of Fish and Shrimp (Prawn) Feed
- Cattle & Poultry Feed Manufacturing Business
- Production of Glass Fiber
- Mouth Freshener (Sounf, Supari, Elaichi Flavoured & Coloured in Pouch)
- Colour Cem (Snowcem)
- Chili Sauce
- Aluminium Hydroxide IP
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Bright Steel Bar from Black Bar
- Silicon Release Paper
- Plastic Corrugated Sheet & Boxes
- Steel Wire Rope
- Homeo & Bio Medicines with Mother Tincture
- Tin Containers
- Aerosol Spray [Rose Flavour Tube, Night Queen, Jasmin]
- Acid Slurry (From Linear Alkyl Benzene)
- Automobile Radiators
- Nylon Polyester & Polypropylene Rope
- Disposable Cigarette Gas Lighter
- Electrical Insulating Tape Using Bopp Film
- Ball Bearing Manufacturing
- Plaster of Paris Bandages
- Aerosol Spray (Bagon Type) For Mosquito, Insects
- Laptop, Computers
- Azo Dye Stuffs
- Ultramarine Blue
- Bakelite Electrical Accessories (Ws-5)
- Hand Tools (EOU)
- Resin Cored Soldering Wire
- Acetic Anhydride
- Grinding Media Ball
- Open Top Sanitary Cans for Food, Pesticides, Paint
- Shoe Uppers
- Washerless Faucet
- Armoured Cable
- Buffing & Polishing Compound
- Corrosion Controlling Chemicals (Pipe Lines)
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Tobacco Tooth Powder, Tooth Powder from Tobacco Dust
- Rolling Mill
- Tomato Powder
- Metal Spectacle Frame
- Plastic Spectacle Frame
- Rubber Band
- Investment Opportunity in Bicycle and Cycle Rickshaw Manufacturing Industry
- Start a Profitable Business of LV Control & Power Cables, MV Cables
- Profitable Project Investment Opportunity in Production of Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC)
- Start a Betel Nut (Supari) Processing Business
- Aloe Vera Gel and Powder Manufacturing Business
- Baby Cereal Food Manufacturing Industry
- Curry Leaves Essential Oil Extraction Business
- Low Tension Cables, LT Power Cables Manufacturing Industry
- Production of Gallic Acid from Tannic Acid
- Agar Agar (Bacteriological Grade) Manufacturing Industry
- Cold Water Starch Production Business
- Hexamethoxymethyl Melamine (HMMM) Manufacturing Business
- Cashew Nut Shell Oil Production
- Green Peas Processing and Preservation using IQF Technology
- Aluminium Cans Manufacturing
- Edible Oil Refinery from Crude Palm Oil
- Readymade Khaini (Geeli)
- Acrylic Resin (Emulsion Type)
- Hot Melt Adhesives for Corrugation Board
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Copper Cathode from Copper Scrap
- Macaroni, Spaghetti, Vermicelli and Noodles
- Roller Flour Mill with Packaging (Automatic Plant)
- Adhesive (Fevicol Type)
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Dry Fruits Processing (Cashew, Almond, Walnut, Raisins and Figs)
- Truck Body Building Industry
- Palm Oil Production and Processing Industry
- Production of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA)
- Dearomatization of Kerosene Oil
- Soda Water in Plastic Pouches
- Pressure Cooker
- Digital Cinema Projector Equipment and Software Development
- Orphanage with School
- Outdoor & Indoor Entertainment Centre
- Extraction of Tannin (Edible) from Areca Nut Waste
- Aluminium Angles, Channels, Doors & Windows
- Garden Pipe & Delivery Pipes
- Copper Cathode Production from Copper Scrap
- Dental Materials Manufacturing Business
- Fiber Optic Cable Production
- Profitable Dry Fruits Processing Industry
- Hot Melt Adhesives Production for Corrugated Board
- Industrial Gases and Speciality Gases Mixture
- Biodegradable Plastic Products (Bags, Plates & Glasses)
- High Tensile Nuts & Bolts (For Automobile Industry)
- Thinners and Solvent Thinners (Blending and Bottling)
- M S Billets
- Ferro Molybdenum
- Solar Panel
- Ferro Vanadium
- Red Oxide Primer From Mill Scale
- Hydrazine Hydrate
- Jute Shopping Bags
- PVC Conduit Pipes
- Production of Sulphuric Acid, Chlorosulphonic Acid
- Noodles, Vermicelli, Macaroni and Spaghetti Production Business
- Hydrazine Hydrate Manufacturing Industry
- Production of Industrial Gases and Speciality Gases Mixture
- Hosiery Products (Vest, Briefs, T-Shirts & Socks)
- Low Cost Airlines
- Newspaper Printing
- Liquid Sodium Silicate from Caustic Soda & Sand
- Hotel with Discotheque
- Bare Polyester Film with Metallizing & Coating Process
- Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA)
- Glass Blocks
- Ginger Washing Plant
- E-Rickshaw (Electric tuk-tuks) Manufacturing Business
- Blending and Bottling of Thinners and Solvent Thinners
- Readymade Khaini (Geeli) Manufacturing Industry
- LPG Cylinder Refilling Plant. LP Gas Industry
- Red Oxide Primer Manufacturing Business
- Infrared Reflected (IR) Paint Manufacturing Industry
- Start, Run and Manage a Super Speciality Hospital
- Electric Motor Production Business
- Transistor and Semiconductor
- p-Toluenesulfonic acid
- Steel/Iron Pellets
- Printed Envelopes (With Window without Window in Single Colour & Multi Colour)
- Synthetic Red Iron Oxide Manufacturing Business
- Mango Pickles Manufacturing Business
- Frozen Vegetables (Potato, Cauliflower, Peas, Bhindi & Parwal)
- Bituminous Felts for Water Proofing and Damp Proofing
- Ethyl Alcohol from Molasses
- F.H.P Motors
- Antiseptic Lotion (Dettol Type)
- Aluminium Powder
- Basic Chromium Sulphate
- Flush Doors
- Flush Door, Chip Board, Hard Board, Insulating Board
- Diamond & Gem Cutting / Polishing
- Glass Marble
- Microcrystalline Wax from Sludge of Petrochemical Refinery
- Automobile Parts
- Rubber Plantation
- Synthetic Rubber
- Cocoa Butter and Cocoa Powder
- Melamine formaldehyde Powder
- Liquid Glucose from Potatoes
- Shisham (Indian rosewood) Plantation
- One Time Carbon Paper
- Cement Paint
- Battery for Auto Vehicles
- Departmental Store
- Tripod Stands, Tables & Chairs (100% EOU)
- White Cement
- Copper Strip Coils from Scraps
- Tungsten Carbide Rod
- Plastic Battery Containers
- Blue Detergent Powder
- Optical Fiber Cable
- Mobile Oil (Lube) & Grease
- Spice Oil or Oleoresins (Extraction of Essential Oil, Cardamom, Jeera, Ajwain, Ginger & Other Spices)
- E-Rickshaw Assembling
- Rubber Reclaiming Unit
- Plastic Processing Moulds
- Nuts & Bolts (Hot Dip Galvanized)
- Continuous Copper Rod (CCR) from Copper Scraps
- Exercise Note Book
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Red Oxide Primer from Mill Scale
- PVC Insulated Winding Wires for Submersible Motors
- Micropropagation of Plant (Green House)
- E-Waste & Lithium Battery Recycling Plant
- Solid Fuel Cake
- Automobile Silencer for Two and Three wheelers
- Business Opportunities in Tourism and Hospitality Sector
- Puffed Rice (Muri) Manufacturing Business
- Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Manufacturing Business
- PVC Conduit Pipes Manufacturing Business
- Mosquito Repellent Liquid Manufacturing Industry
- Porcelain Insulator Manufacturing Industry
- Bioplastic Carry Bags and Garbage Bags
- Bioplastic Carry Bags and Garbage Bags Production
- Bioplastic Film
- Production of Bioplastic Film using Biodegradable Resin
- Goat Rearing & Breeding Business
- Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) Manufacturing Industry
- Low Carbon Ferromanganese Production
- Production of Plastic Toothbrushes
- Lithium Battery & E-Waste (Electronic Waste) Recycling Industry
- Production and Processing of Turpentine Oil
- Tennis-Ball Factory. Cricket Tennis Ball Manufacturing Business
- Surgical Disposable Hospital Apparel Manufacturing Industry
- Plastic Battery Containers Manufacturing Business
- HDPE and uPVC Pipes
- Dry Lemon Powder and Lemon Oil
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags from Corn Starch
- Cow Urine (Gomutra) Processing and Packing
- Chocolate, Toffee and Candy Industry
- Residential Apartment
- Bakery Products (Cake & Filled Croissants Puffs)
- Admixtures Plant (Water Retarding Admixtures for Concrete)
- Calcium Bromide
- Ready Mixed Concrete. RMC Production
- Tungsten Carbide Rod Manufacturing Industry
- Chocolate, Toffee and Candy Manufacturing Industry
- Calcium Bromide Manufacturing Industry
- Cake & Filled Croissants Puffs Manufacturing Project
- Cow Urine Distillate Concentrate Gau Mutra Ark Kamdhenu Ark
- Biodegradable Plastic Bag Manufacturing Industry
- HDPE and uPVC Pipes Production
- Real Estate, Home Building & Construction Industry
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Manufacturing Industry
- Workwear, Uniform Clothing for Factory (Trousers and High- Visibility Long Sleeve Jackets)
- Workwear, Factory Uniforms, Work Clothing Suits Manufacturing Business
- White Cement Manufacturing Industry
- Potassium Iodate Manufacturing Industry
- Toothpaste Manufacturing Business
- Paraffin Wax Manufacturing Industry
- Milk Processing and Dairy Products (Ghee, Khoa, Cream, Toned Milk 3% Fat, Thandai, Shrikhand)
- Optical Fibre
- Water Soluble Fertilizer Blends for Drip Irrigation Systems
- High Temperature Aluminium Based Paint
- Dehydrated Fruits
- Caffeine from Tea Waste
- Workwear, Uniform Clothing for factory (Thousers & High Visibility Long Sleeves Jackets)
- Liquid Urea-Formaldehyde Resin for Wood Application
- Polyester Fiber from Corn/Starch
- Undergarments (Men and Women)
- Herbal Products (Amla, Triphala, and Tooth Powder) Herbal Pellet (Tablet) Herbal Oil (Hair Oil and Skin Oil)
- Aluminium Recycling Plant
- Prestressed Concrete Sleepers
- Poultry and Broiler Farming
- Liquid Urea-Formaldehyde Resin Manufacturing Industry
- Water Soluble Fertilizer Manufacturing Industry
- Optical Fibre Manufacturing Industry
- Men & Women Undergarment Manufacturing Business
- Thiourea (Using Carbon Disulphide)
- Air Taxi (Rental)
- Shopping Mall with Four Screen Multiplex & 3 Star Hotel
- Small Hotel/Motel with Party Room, Restaurant, Fast Food Parlour & Banquet Hall
- Garlic Flakes, Paste & Powder
- Kaolin (Paints & Cosmetic Grade)
- Corrugated Sheet Paper Mill Board
- Glass Manufacturing (Security Glass, Window Glass, Glass Basin & Elevation Glass)
- Stainless Steel Corrugated Hoses, Metal Hose
- Web Offset Printing
- Sintered Bush
- Closed Cell Nitrile (Silicone Rubber Insulation), Silicone Elastomer
- Extruded Food (Kurkure Type)
- Metal Coated Paper, Metallic Paper Sheets
- Milk & Dairy Processing Business Ideas
- Bauxite Calcination Plant by Rotary Kiln with Fine Grinding Ball Mill
- Fruits Dehydration and Processing Business
- Potato Starch Production. Extraction of Starch from Potato
- Matchbox Manufacturing Business
- Herbal Products Manufacturing Industry
- Ginger Powder Production
- Cardanol Production from Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL)
- Cast Iron & S.G. Iron Castings
- Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor
- Soda Ash Manufacturing Industry
- Jeans Manufacturing Industry
- Acrylic Emulsion Paints Manufacturing Industry
- High Temperature Aluminium Based Paint Manufacturing Industry
- Acetic Acid from Natural Gas
- Calcium Palmitate (Used as Cattle Feed)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (Eva) Sheet & Sole
- Asafoetida (Hing)
- Captive Thermal Power Plant for Glass Industry
- Safed Musli (Shwet Musli/Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Cultivation & Processing
- Organic Foods
- Transparent Rigid PVC Film Roll (For Packaging Industry)
- Date Syrup, Date Paste, Date Jam & Date Drink
- Ragi Biscuits
- Vocational Training Institute
- Processing of Food Grains/Pulses & Retail Packaging
- Manufacturing of Superplasticizer (Liquid Form)
- Welded Wire Mesh (MS and SS)
- Cotton Fibers from Waste Cloth
- Ark of Ajwain, Pudina, Saunf & Gulab (Extracts of Carom Seeds, Mint, Fennel & Rose)
- Fruit Processing Industry Production of Mango and Pomegranate Juice
- Bamboo Toothpicks
- Milk Chilling & Packaging Plant, Milk Processing Plant (Milk Chilling and Milk Packaging)
- Cloth Surgical Adhesive Tape
- Caustic Soda Flakes from Sea Water
- Solder Flux
- Utensil Cleaning Bar
- Hawai Chappal (Footwear)
- Self-Tapping Steel Screws
- Submersible Pump & Motor
- Leather & Leather Goods
- Optical Glass
- Vermiculture Production with Training Centre
- Home Furnishing (Export Quality)
- Glycerin Bath Soap (Pears Type)
- Auto Control Cables
- PVC Extrusion Profile (Wiring Channel)
- Drinking Glasses - Juice & Water Glasses (Glassware)
- WPC Profile For Building Materials Like Door and Window Frame and Shutters
- Kraft Paper Core Pipe Used in Paper Mills for Paper Reel
- Baby & Adult Diaper and Sanitary Pads
- Moringa Oleifera (Drumstick) Powder
- Surgical Hand Gloves and Mackintosh Sheets (Hospital Rubber Sheet)
- Sulphuric Acid
- Coconut Oil from Copra
- Tea Blending and Packaging
- Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
- Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Aerosol Cans Production for Aerosol Spray
- T-Shirt Manufacturing Business
- Aluminium Wire & Cables Manufacturing Industry
- Bicycle Tyre & Tubes Production from Natural Rubber
- Helmet Manufacturing Industry
- Benzoic Acid Production Business
- Biomedical Waste Recycling Industry
- Bleaching Earth Manufacturing Business
- Chocos (Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Food)
- Humic Acid Manufacturing Industry
- Roasted Salted Cashew Kernel from Cashew Nut
- Processing and Packaging of Snack Foods
- CNSL Based Resin in Powder & Liquid Form
- Bicycle Rim
- Disposable Products (Knife, Fork & Cutlery Items (Spoon)
- Stain Removers
- Dosing Pump
- Saccharin (Soluble & Insoluble)
- Chocolate Drink (Liquid Form)
- How do I Start a Warehouse Business?
- Dimethyl Sulphate
- Ephedrine Hydrochloride
- Ramming Mass and Fire Bricks from Magnesite
- Fulvic Acid Production Business
- Chalk Crayon Industry
- Dried Malted Beverage Food (Health Drink, Cocoa Beverages in Granules Form) Malted Health Drinks
- Vacuum Thermo Flask
- Electronic Energy Meter
- 16 DPA (16-Dehydropregnenolone Acetate)
- Litchi Beverage Production
- Linseed Oil Manufacturing
- PVC Lining For Metal Crown Caps
- Sport Shoes (Automatic Imported Plant)
- Rubber Roller & Ebonite Roller
- Non-Formaldehyde Dye Fixing Agent Production for Reactive Dye. Business Opportunities in Textile Auxiliaries for Startup
- Alcohol from Tapioca Starch
- Paints & Varnishes
- Washing Machine
- Rubber Processing Oil
- Strontium Carbonate
- Tomato Products Manufacturing Business
- Phosphoric Acid (Purification) from Crude Phosphoric Acid
- Micronutrients for Crop Production (Solid Form)
- Brick Field from Sandy Clay
- Talcum Powder
- Zinc Chloride
- MS Binding Wires
- Hydrochloric Acid
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board) (Multilayer)
- PVC Granules & Rigid Pipes
- Call Centre (International)
- Blanket from Wool or Woollen Waste or Woollen Rags
- Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings Production for Water & Sewage
- Tread Rubber Used for Cold Process
- Internet Service Provider
- Medical Transcription Centre
- Shaving Cream
- Steel Safety Pins
- Cheese Analogues Production
- Ferric Oxide
- Aluminium Hydroxide Gel
- Jaggery (Gur) from Sugar Cane (Export Quality)
- Discontinuous Sandwich Panel Production
- Herbs Cultivation & Processing
- Fish Canning in Tins & Pouches
- Asparagus Cultivation & Processing
- Perfumery Chemicals (Synthetic & Natural)
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- LPG Cylinder Regulators (Domestic Purpose)
- Herbal Extraction
- Double Wall Corrugated HDPE Pipes Manufacturing Industry
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Items
- Jute Batching Oil (JBO)
- Metal Polish Soap
- Solar Cooker
- Stainless Steel Utensils
- Plastic Buttons from Polyester Sheet & Rod
- Paediatric Hospital
- Sanitary Ware Products (Wash Basin and Bathroom Closets)
- Sterilized Bone Meal
- Calcium Silicate Blocks and Pipes Manufacturing Industry
- Calcined & Activated Alumina
- Fire Extinguishers (Different Types)
- Water Proofing Finishing of Textile Fabric- Chemical Water Proofing on Cotton Tarpaulin
- Biscuits and Candy Manufacturing Industry
- Calcium Carbonate Production
- Peanut Butter Manufacturing Industry
- Soybean and Palm Oil Refining Business
- Orange Juice Manufacturing
- Shoe Polish Spray Manufacturing Business
- Wood Pulp Manufacturing Business
- Fructose Syrup Production from Broken Rice
- Beer, Whisky and Rum Production
- Natural Glycerin Manufacturing Industry
- Paper Manufacturing Industry
- Cassava Starch Manufacturing Industry
- Heat Exchanger (Fin Type) Manufacturing Industry
- PVC Granules from PVC Resin
- Electronic Ballast (Choke)
- Tejpatta Oil (Bay Leaf Oil)
- Micro Irrigation System
- Veterinary Medicines (Powder, Tablets & Capsules)
- Steel Drums and Barrels
- Coconut and Cashew Feni
- Activated Alumina Balls
- Automatic Ignition Coil
- Tomato Paste Packaging Industry
- Washing Machine & Geyser
- Aluminium Circle
- Shampoo & Creams
- Latex Paints for Roof
- Synthetic Ruby and Sapphire
- PVC Battery Separator
- Lemongrass Oil
- Viscose Rayon
- Dibutyl Phthalate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Laboratory Chemical Unit
- Dye Intermediates - Indigo Blue
- Submersible Pump Manufacture
- Sodium Benzoate
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Welding Brass Rod
- Dyes & Dye Intermediates
- Silver Nitrate
- Fast Colour Base
- IV Fluids in Plastic Bottles (IV Solution Automatic System)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Recovery of Lead from Scrap Batteries
- Common Facility Centre for Jute
- Zinc Sulphate
- Disposable Plastic Syringes with Needles
- Welding Electrodes
- Steel Hinges & Tower Bolts
- Industrial Valves
- Laminated Tube (Multilayer)
- Electrical Lamp
- Copper Foil
- Lecithin from Sunflower Oil
- Turmeric Plantation
- Polycarbonate (Dry Process)
- Phthalic Anhydride
- D.O.P. (Di-Octylphthalate)
- Non Stick Cookwares
- X-ray Films
- Sodium Sulphide from Sulfur and Caustic Soda
- Sodium Bicarbonate from Soda Ash
- Paper & Paper Products
- Glass Ampoules (Distilled Water)
- Aluminium Paint
- Automobile Paints for Car
- Fluorine Chemical (Hydrofluoric Acid)
- Hydroxylamine Sulphate
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Lamp Shades and Chandeliers
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Coir Pith Products (Briquettes, Artificial Door & Manure)
- Tartaric Acid, Food Colour, Crude Pectine, Tamarind Oil and Tamarind Protein from Tamarind
- Leggings Manufacturing Industry. Start a Hosiery Manufacturing Business
- Glycerol Monostearate Manufacturing Industry
- Mackintosh Sheets (Hospital Rubber Sheet) and Surgical Hand Gloves Manufacturing Business
- Zinc Chloride Manufacturing Industry
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) Manufacturing Industry
- Methyl Methacrylate Manufacturing Industry
- Lithium-Ion Battery (LIB) Manufacturing Industry
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) Oil Extraction
- Deck Wood Manufacturing Industry
- Cenosphere from Fly Ash
- Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) Manufacturing Industry
- Venetian Blind
- Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick
- MS Hinges (Building Hardware)
- Car Wash Shampoo
- Wool Batching Oil
- Ionone from Lemongrass Oil
- Cable Jelly Compound
- Wooden Pencil Manufacturing Business
- Canvas Shoes Manufacturing Industry
- Mink Blankets Manufacturing Industry
- MIG Welding Wire Manufacturing Business
- Paper Core Manufacturing Industry. Business Ideas in Paper Packaging Industry
- Micronutrients Fertilizer Manufacturing Industry
- Red Oxide Paint
- Red Oxide from Waste Ferrous Sulfate of H-Acid
- Coir Handicraft
- Palmarosa Grass Oil
- Battery Plate
- Latex Based Adhesive
- Glass Round Balls
- Thermocol Slab
- Steel Vacuum Flask
- FRP Sheet & Product
- Calcined Magnesite & Dead Burnt Magnesite
- Dehydration and Pickling of Oyster Paddy Straw Mushroom
- Tribasic Lead Sulphate
- Rubberwood Processing Plant
- Resin Epoxy Adhesive and Hardener Manufacturing Industry
- Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Profiles Manufacturing Industry
- Children Knitwear (T-Shirt)
- Artificial Flowers (Paper & Cloth)
- Cement Grinding Unit
- Non-Stick Kitchen Ware
- Auto Bulb, Lamp
- Buffalo Meat Processing
- Jelly Filled Cables
- Furnace Oil
- Paint Brush
- Copra Oil Manufacturing Industry
- Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride (RPVC) Pipe Manufacturing Industry
- WPC Board - Best Alternate of Wood and Plywood
- Tea Blending and Packaging Industry
- Flexographic Printing
- HDPE Jumbo Bags (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) FIBCS
- Sugar Candy (Soft & Hard Boiled)
- Organic Fertilizer from Solid Waste
- Stabilized Insoluble Sulfur
- Soda Ash (Light & Dense)
- Liquid Biofertilizers
- Nuts & Bolts
- Activated Charcoal from Bamboo
- Biofertilizer (Granules)
- Fish Flavoured Chips
- Sugar Candy Manufacturing Business
- Padlocks and Door Locks
- Ringers Lactate Solution
- Ink for Hot Stamping Foil
- Investment Casting (Lost-Wax Casting, Metal-Forming)
- Wheat Puff (Puffed Wheat)
- Khaini (Chewing Tobacco)
- Refining of used Lubricating Oil
- 4, 4, Diamino Stilbene 2-2-Di-Sulphonic Acid
- Acrylic Mirror
- Dough Moulded Compound
- Electric Geyser
- Electric Fan
- Toffee (Confectionery Industry)
- Hydrochloric Acid (For Toilet Cleaner)
- Powder Coating (Chamber Type)
- Buttons from Hooves & Horns
- Poplar Plantation
- Coconut Water
- Microcrystalline Wax from Sludge of Petroleum
- Magnesium Powder (Light)
- Calcium Nitrate
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Stabilizer (Lead Stearate & Calcium Stearate)
- Hoses (Air-Based-Welding Hoses & Pesticides Spray Pipe)
- Garden Tools & Fencing Accessories
- Disperse Dye
- Cricket Ball and Bat Manufacturing
- Coconut Plantation
- Sodium Aluminate
- Softy Ice Cream
- Chelated Zinc (Zn-EDTA)
- Cold Rolled Pressed Steel Doors & Windows
- Antimony Trioxide
- Fan Guard (Jalli for Fan)
- Plastic Toys
- Graphite Electrode for Arc Furnace
- Saffron Cultivation
- E-Waste Recycling for Extraction of Precious Metals
- Yarn, Fabric & Garments Production using Solar Charkha & Solar Looms
- Setting up of a Solar Charkha Cluster
- Hybrid Electric Scooter Assembling
- Hybrid Electric Scooter Assembling Business
- Cardamom Cultivation
- Anhydrous Ferric Chloride
- Mango Powder (Amchur)
- Adhesive for Stickers
- Silicone Coated Paper
- Sodium Metabisulphite
- Calcium hypochlorite
- Galvanising of Zinc (By Electrical Process)
- Casein from Milk
- High Alumina Ceramic
- Poppy Seed Oil by Expeller Process
- Rubberised Coir Mattresses
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Silver Coated Sugar Balls
- TMT Steel Bar (Saria) Manufacturing Industry
- Stabilized Insoluble Sulfur Manufacturing Business
- Steel Hinges and Tower Bolts Manufacturing Business
- Aluminium Anodizing Plant
- Sulphur Black Dye
- Flexographic Printing Industry
- Liquid Biofertilizer Manufacturing Industry
- HDPE Jumbo Bags (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers)
- HDPE Jumbo Bags Manufacturing Industry
- Steel Fabrication Industry
- HT (High Tensile Wire) Manufacturing Industry
- Detergent Cake and Detergent Powder Manufacturing Industry
- E-Waste Recycling for Extraction of Precious Metals (Nickel, Tin & Zinc), Gold, Silver, Palladium, Plastic, Glass and Copper
- Lead Production (Litharge, Refined Lead, Red Lead & Grey Lead)
- Non Woven Fabric
- Yarn, Fabric & Garments Production Using Solar Charkha & Solar Looms
- Xanthan Gum
- Wire Drawing with Galvanizing Plant
- Bio-Degradable Plates from Areca Nuts Tree Leaf, Barks and Bamboo
- Calcium & Zinc Stabilizers
- Fatty Alcohol Manufacturing Business
- Ceramic Crockery Products (Bone China)
- Zinc Brightener
- HDPE Twine & Rope
- Mango Plantation
- Heat Transfer Label for Rubber
- Heat & UV Stabilizers for PVC & Other Engineering Plastics
- Rock Drill Bits
- G.I. Sheet (Plain & Corrugated)
- Plastic Felt
- LPG Gas Pipe
- Slate Pencils
- Honey Roasted Peanut
- Coconut Squash Jam & Cream
- Plaster of Paris Board from Process of H-Acid Gypsum Waste
- Jute Tar Felt
- Gasket Shellac Compound
- Ceramic Heater Plate
- Toner Ink for Laser Printers, Xerox Machine
- Alumina from Bauxite
- Plating on Plastics, Electroplating on Plastics, Silver & Gold Plating on PVC and Nylon - 6
- Commercial Vehicles Dealership - Sale of Commercial Vehicles - Spares - Servicing
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Corrugated Galvanized Sheet
- Turmeric, Dhania and Chilli Powder
- Vacuum Fried Vegetable Chips
- Mini Steel Plant (Steel Long Products TMT Bars, Flats, Angles, Channels & Girder)
- Instrument Cable
- Calcium & Zinc Stabilizers Manufacturing Business
- Instrument Cable Manufacturing Industry
- Start a Beverage Manufacturing Industry
- Mini Steel Plant
- Wire Drawing with Wire Galvanizing Plant
- PVC Wire and Cable Manufacturing Industry
- Empty Hard Gelatin Capsules
- Disposable Baby Diaper
- Iron Powder from Mill Scale Scrap
- Bleaching Powder
- Saline and Dextrose Fluid (IV)
- Quartz Slabs
- Artificial Sand from Stones and Waste Metals
- Gypsum Plaster Board (Wall and Top Ceiling)
- Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates Using Sugarcane Bagasse
- Biodegradable Plates Production from Areca Nuts Tree Leaf, Barks and Bamboo
- Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder and Chilli Powder Processing Industry
- Empty Hard Gelatin Capsules Manufacturing Industry
- Iron Powder Production from Mill Scale Scrap
- Bleaching Powder Manufacturing Business
- Opportunities in Commercial Vehicles Dealership
- Biodegradable Diapers and Sanitary Napkins Production
- Rubber Band Manufacturing Business
- PET Strap Manufacturing Business
- Toilet Soap Production Business
- Capacitors Manufacturing Business
- Pickle Manufacturing Industry
- Stearic Acid Manufacturing Business
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Manufacturing Business
- Soap Noodles Production from Vegetable Oil
- Chlorinated Paraffin Wax (CPW) Manufacturing Business
- Fish Meal Manufacturing Business
- Potassium Permanganate Manufacturing Business
- Talcum and Compact Face Powder Manufacturing Business
- Nicotinic Acid (Niacin) Production from Tobacco Waste
- Sodium Bicarbonate Production from Soda Ash
- Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC)
- Rigid PVC Film Manufacturing Business
- Lead Acid Battery (Maintenance Free)
- Citric Acid Monohydrate
- 90% CaCO3"> Ground Calcium Carbonate with 90% Brightness and Whiteness and > 90% CaCO3
- Bungalow Construction
- Textile Industry (Cotton Fabric)
- TMT Bars, Angles & Pipes
- Industrial Township
- Fiberglass Doors (Surrounded Wood and Inside Filled Polyurethane Foam by Injection)
- Oleoresin of Spices (Black Pepper, Paprika and Cardamom)
- Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC) Manufacturing Business
- TMT (Thermo Mechanically Treated) Steel Bars, Angles and Pipes Manufacturing Business
- Fiberglass Doors Manufacturing Business
- Textile Industry
- Citric Acid Monohydrate Manufacturing Business
- Spice Oleoresins
- Estate Management Services
- Tamarind Seed Decorticating & Powder Starch Making
- Camphor Tablet (Synthetic)
- Presensitized (PS) Plates of Aluminium
- Assaying Gold
- Moulded Luggage, Plastic Moulded Luggage
- Epoxy Resin Cast Current Transformers (CT/PT Transformer)
- PVC Compounding
- Office Gum (Office Paste)
- Dhoop (Loban) Benzoin
- Li-ion Battery Production Business
- Lead Acid Battery Manufacturing Industry
- Ball Bearings Production Business
- Surgical Drapes, Surgical Gowns, Surgical Table Cover
- Soda Ash (Light & Soda Ash Dense) Production
- Acrylic Acid Production from Propylene
- PVC Pipe and Fitting Manufacturing Business
- Maleic Anhydride Manufacturing Business
- Instant Tea Manufacturing Business
- Pan Masala Sada, Meetha & Zarda
- Potato Products (Potato Balls, Nuggets and French Fries)
- Multispeciality Hospital
- Activated Carbon from Bamboo
- Potato Products
- Tyre Retreading Business
- Biodiesel Production from Algae
- Nitrous Oxide Production
- Ethylene Glycol Manufacturing Industry
- Bromelain Enzyme Production from Pineapple Stems
- Clear Transparent Lacquer for Coating on Brass
- Hosiery Cloth (Cotton Processing, Bleaching, Dyeing, Finishing of Cloth)
- Hard Rubber Battery Container
- Processed Food & Spices (Spices, Vegetable Sauces, Fruit Pulp)
- Acrylic Garments
- Natural Colour and Oil (Turmeric Colour & Oil)
- Corrugation & Pasting Adhesive (Dry Powder/Liquid)
- NC Thinner Manufacturing Business
- Coverall (Boiler Suits)
- Construction of Bungalow
- Expanded Polystyrene Manufacturing Industry
- Vanaspati Ghee Industry
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Manufacturing Business
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Whole Wheat Processing Unit to extract VWG and Starch Milk to Fermentation for Ethanol
- Charcoal from Biomass
- Hot Rolled Steel Sections (Angles (equal), Channels, I Beams, Rounds)
- PVC/HDPE Pipes (Irrigation, Drinking Water, Agriculture and Sewerage)
- Bio-Plastic Bags and Containers from Corn Starch
- Herbal Cosmetics (Shampoo, Conditioner, Face Wash, Body Wash, Massage Oil, Hair Oil, Face Cream, Massage Cream, Lip Balm)
- Absorbent Surgical Cotton (Cotton Rolls)
- Surgical and Examination Latex Rubber Gloves
- Biodegradable Disposable Plastic Cutlery
- Recovery of Fe2O3 & TiO2 from Bauxite Processing Waste
- Oxygen and Nitrogen Gas Plant
- Tailoring Chalk (Triangle Pattern)
- Electric PCC Poles
- Fruits & Vegetables Powder (Tomato, Onion, Mango, Pomegranate and Papaya Powder)
- Neem Oil and Neem Cake
- Aluminium Extrusion Plant
- Activated Charcoal from Wood
- Plastic Injection Mould Manufacturing
- Non Asbestos Jointing Sheet
- Production of Fresh Dips
- Biodegradable Plastic Pellets (Corn Starch Thermoplastic & Polyvinyl Alcohol) PBAT & Corn Starch Thermoplastic PLA PBAT Corn Starch Thermoplastic PLA PBAT CaCO3
- Mahua Oil & Country Liquor
- Plaster of Paris Emulsion
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Optical Fiber Cables
- Pharmacy College (B-PHARMA & D-PHARMA)
- Calcium Propionate
- Silica from Rice Husk Ash
- Fresh Water Fish Processing
- Natural Bamboo Fiber
- Fruits & Vegetables Powder Manufacturing Business
- Optical Fiber Cable Production Industry
- Biodegradable Plastic Pellets Manufacturing Industry
- Latex Rubber Thread Production Business
- Mahua Oil and Country Liquor production business
- Start Camphor Manufacturing Business
- Production of Biodegradable plastic Products. Bioplastic Products Manufacturing Business
- Desiccated Coconut Powder Production Business
- 26 Small Manufacturing Business Ideas to Start with Investment of 60- 75 Lakhs (Plant and Machinery)
- Bottling of Country Liquor. Liquor Bottling Plant. Business Opportunities in Alcoholic Beverages Industry
- Beer and Whisky Production. Start an Alcoholic Beverages Manufacturing Business
- Sweet Scented Supari Manufacturing Business
- Castor Oil Manufacturing Business
- Dairy Whitener, Milk Powder Manufacturing Business
- Project Opportunities in Production of Calcium Propionate. Fastest Growing & Best Industry for Starting a Business.
- Railway Sleepers Manufacturing. PSC Sleepers for Railways. Production of Prestressed Concrete Railway Sleepers
- 30 Profitable Business Ideas under 75 Lakhs – 1 Crore (Plant and Machinery Cost) : Start Your Own Industry
- Electric Motor Rewinding Business. Emerging Investment Opportunities in Rewinding of Burnt Electric Motors Industry
- Silica Produced From Rice Husk Ash. Rice Husk Ash Silica Manufacture.
- Fresh water fish processing. Business Opportunities in fish processing Industry.
- Eco-Friendly Natural Bamboo Fiber Manufacturing Business as a Money-Making Industry. Profitable Manufacturing Business Idea
- Top Manufacturing Business Ideas with Investment of 2 Crore (Plant and Machinery). Profitable MSME Projects.
- List of Business Ideas to Start Your Own Industry with 1.50 - 2 Crore (Plant and Machinery Cost)
- 10 Profit Making Business Ideas with Investment of 1.50 - 2 Core (Plant and Machinery). Selected Project Profiles for Entrepreneurs, Startups
- Choose The Right Business To Start With Investment Of 2 Crores
- Most Successful Small Business Ideas with Investment of 1.50 - 2 Crores
- Best Profitable Project Profiles for New Venture
- Lucrative Business and Investment Opportunities to Start with 2 Crores
- Start Your Own Industry with Investment of 2.5 Crores
- Production of Low Carbon Ferro Chrome
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurs to Start Own Business with Investment of 2.5 Crore
- Suggested Business Ideas with Investment of 25 Million
- Coverall (Boiler Suit)
- Paint Industry
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Sprayer
- Urea Formaldehyde UF85
- Geotextiles for Road Construction
- Lemon-Lime Flavoured Soft Drink (Nimbu Pani)
- Hospital 30 Bedded
- Biodegradable Plates & Bowls From Areca Tree Leaf
- Bioplastic Products Manufacturing Industry, Profitable Business Ideas on Biodegradable Products.
- Investment Opportunities in A4 Size Paper Industry
- Profitable Business Ideas in Manufacturing of Chlorinated Paraffin Wax (CPW) Industry.
- Bio-Based and Biodegradable Plastics Production
- Best Manufacturing Business To Start With 30 Million
- Upcoming Business Ideas with Investment of 30 Million
- Best Eco Friendly Products, Projects & Ideas for Startups
- Green Business Ideas for Startup, Entrepreneurs
- Production of Hexa (Methoxymethyl) Melamine (HMMM).
- Production of Glacial Acetic Acid
- Boiler Suits Manufacturing. Production of Coverall (Boiler Suit).
- Business Idea of Double Edge Razor Blade Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Agricultural Battery Sprayer.
- Best Business Ideas with Investment of 30 Million
- Biodegradable Sanitary Pad/Napkin Industry
- Production of Urea Formaldehyde UF85
- Geotextiles (for Road Construction) Manufacturing Plant.
- Biodegradable Sanitary Pad/Napkin Industry.
- Starting a Sanitary Pad/Napkin Manufacturing Business
- With Investment of 3.5 Crores (Plant and Machinery),
- Manufacturing of Lemon-Lime Flavoured Soft Drink (Nimbu Pani) with Lemon Juice
- Setup a Private Hospital. Investment Opportunities in Healthcare Sector
- White Oil Manufacturing Industry. Start a White Oil from Kerosene Oil Factory.
- Startup Business Opportunities in Sorbitol
- Production of Iodized Table Salt
- Production of Dry Ginger from Green Ginger.
- Startup Business Opportunities with Investment of 3.5 Crore (Machinery).
- What are the best manufacturing business ideas?
- Production of Carbon Black
- Production of Formic Acid
- Manufacturing of Propylene Oxide. Investment Opportunities in Chemical Industry
- Manufacturing of Pig Iron. Investment Opportunity in Steel and Iron Sector.
- Eco-Friendly Profitable Business Ideas of Compostable & Disposable Tableware from Rice Straw and Wheat Straw
- Biodegradable Plates & Bowls from Areca Tree Leaf
- Biomass Briquettes from Bio Waste
- Ready to Eat Food (RTE)
- Natural Rubber Block
- Caustic Soda from Limestone and Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash)
- Steel Shots & Grits
- Extraction of Essential Oil from Black Pepper
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (Agriculture & Food Grade)
- Mink Blanket
- Setting Up of Planetarium
- Selected Project Profiles with Investment of 3.5 - 4 Crore
- Production of Surgical Drapes. Investment Opportunity in Hospital and Medical Products Business
- Manufacturing of Dextrose Anhydrous, Sorbitol & Vitamin C. Investment Opportunities in Pharma Sector.
- What Kind of Business is best to Start with Investment of 40 Million
- Copper Wire Drawing and Enamelling
- White Oats Processing
- Production of Wood Fibers (Used in MDF).
- Manufacturing of Truck Mud Flaps
- Manufacturing of Vermicompost and Organic Manure
- Metal Cutting Wheels (TMT Bar Cutting)
- Denatured Ethanol
- Synthetic Camphor
- Manufacturing of ABC (Aerial Bundled Cable) Conductors
- Manufacturing of Biomass Briquettes from Biowaste.
- Investment opportunities in Steel Shots & Grits Industry.
- Business Opportunities for 2020? Production of Pregelatinized Starch.
- Manufacturing of Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 3 Star Hotel with 2 Banquet Hall & Restaurant
- Pesticide Residual Analysis Laboratory
- Sodium Silicate from Rice Husk Ash
- Workshop for Motors of Low Voltage (Up-To 1000V) and Distribution Transformers (Maintenance, overhauls and repairs)
- Industrial Gases
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags from Corn & Cassava Starch
- Disposable Plates from Banana Leaves
- Compressed Wood Pallets
- From Waste to Organic Fertilizer
- Project Opportunities in White Petroleum Jelly Industry
- Start your own industry of Synthetic camphor Production.
- Production of Denatured Ethanol.
- Start Profitable Surgical Face Mask Industry.
- Investment Opportunities in Cutting Metal with Cutting Wheels
- HAND SANITIZER MANUFACTURING
- Manufacturing of Disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves (Nitrile Examination Hand Gloves)
- Disposable Surgical Face Mask & N95 Masks
- Ayurvedic Herbal Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid Hand Wash
- Production of Sodium Hypochlorite
- Production of Latex & Nitrile Gloves
- Manufacturing of Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- Investment Opportunities in Jute Gunny Bags and Jute Fabric Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing of Hand Sanitizer
- India Beer Market
- Manufacturing of Bleaching Powder
- Investment Opportunities in API Bulk Drugs & Intermediates Manufacturing Unit
- Investment Opportunities in APIs-KSMs-Drug Intermediates Bulk Drug Industries.
- Production of IV Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Manufacturing of Disposable Surgical and Medical Hand Gloves
- Start Your Own Industry in Biodegradable Plastic Packaging.
- Production of Herbal Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer
- Production of Surgical and Examination Latex Rubber Gloves
- Manufacturing of Acetaldoxime or Acetaldehyde Oxime
- Gold and Diamond Jewellery
- Cold Storage (Shrimp & Agricultural Products)
- Ladies Undergarment
- Skill Development Centre
- Spice Powder (Turmeric, Chilli, Pepper, Coriander and Cumin Powder)
- Production of Jute Fabric and Gunny Bags
- A4 and A3 Size Paper
- Surgical & N95 Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disposable Face Masks
- Gunny (Jute) Bags from Fabric
- Groundnut Oil Production and Refining
- Particle Board from Wheat/Rice Straw
- Manufacturing of Gold and Diamond Jewellery
- Synthetic Soda Ash Production from Limestone and Brine
- Aluminium Foil (Food Packaging and Pharmaceuticals Foils)
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan (Self-Reliant India Mission)
- Which Chinese Products are in Good Demand in India and Can Be Easily Manufactured in India
- Active Pharma Ingredients (API) Amoxicillin Trihydrate, Azithromycin & Paracetamol
- Startup Opportunities in Active Pharma Ingredients
- Production of Disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit
- Start a Skill Development Training Centre
- 2nd Revised Edition of The Complete Book on Printing Technology
- 2nd Revised Edition of The Complete Book on Onion & Garlic Cultivation with Processing
- Lucrative Business and Investment Opportunities in Red Oxide Primer industry
- Business Ideas and Opportunities in Graphite Crucible
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- Manufacturing Opportunities in Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- Medical Devices & Disposables Industry in India (Disposable Plastic Syringes, Disposable Mask & Gloves, Blood Bags, X-Ray, Ultrasound, ECG, Pacemakers, IV Fluid Sets and Other Devices) Market Analysis, Trends & Opportunities, Growth Drivers, SWOT Analysis, Industry Size, Outlook and Forecasts Up to 2023
- Production of A4 and A3 Size Paper.
- Production of A4 and A3 Size Paper
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves (Powder Free)
- Investment Opportunities L-ASCORBIC ACID (PLAIN)
- How to Start Groundnut Oil Production and Refining Business
- Production of Plastic Toys
- Smartphone Tempered Glass Screen Protector Manufacturing
- Medical Devices & Disposables Industry in India (Disposable Plastic Syringes, Disposable Mask & Gloves, Blood Bags, X-Ray, Ultrasound, ECG, Pacemakers, IV Fluid Sets and Other Devices)
- India Beer Market- Industry Size, Share, Drivers, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts (2019-2024)
- Business ideas of Porcelain Insulators
- Book on Bakery Products (4th Revised Edition)
- The Complete Technology Book on Bakery Products
- Market Research Report on India Lithium-Ion Battery Market, Growth Rate, Size, Share, Trend, Drivers, Competitive Landscape, Opportunity, Limitations, Technological Landscape, Regulatory Framework, PESTEL Analysis, PORTER’s Analysis, Forecast upto 2027
- Manufacturing of Aluminium Can for Beer and Beverages
- Indian Kitchen Spices (Masala Powder) Spices Powder and Blended Spices, Readymade mixes (Red Chilli Powder, Sambhar Masala, Biryani Masala, Chicken Fry Masala, Garam Masala)
- Herbal/Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer
- Cellophane Film
- Red Oxide Primer
- Production of Peanut Butter, Cellophane Film, E-Waste Recycling, Aluminium Foil Containers, Holiday Resort, Rice Milling Unit, Sodium Borohydride, Refrigerant Gas R22, Peanut Butter.
- Manufacturing Ideas of Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Kraft Paper, Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap, Nitrile Gloves, Red Oxide Primer, Aluminium Cans for Beverages, Aluminium Anodizing.
- Refrigerant Gas R22 Bottling Plant
- Emerging Investment Opportunities in Hydrated Lime (Calcium hydroxide) Production from Limestone
- Production of Sodium Borohydride (sodium tetrahydridoborate) Using Trimethyl Borate
- Startup Business Opportunities in Holiday Resort (Three Star Grade)
- Investment Business Idea in Vitamin C Manufacturing Plant
- Market Research Report on India Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
- Herbal Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer
- Investment Opportunities in Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Toothpaste Manufacturing Plant
- Production of Toothpaste
- Manufacturing of Downhole Seals Used for Oil and Gas Industry from Synthetic Rubber
- Market Research Report on Cold Chain Logistics in India
- Cellophane Film Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing of Indian Kitchen Spices
- API Production. Cephalexin, Ampicillin Trihydrate, Ibuprofen and Paracetamol
- Aluminum Foil Containers Production
- Disposable Surgical Mask Manufacturing
- Production of Fiberglass Transparent LPG Cylinders
- Manufacturing of Frozen Layer Paratha (Fried dough food - flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent)
- Moringa Leaf Tablets Manufacturing
- Talc Manufacture from Talc Ore (Cosmetic Grade)
- Municipal Waste Treatment Plant
- Spices Production Unit (Turmeric, Chilli & Masala Powder)
- Alginate, GI Cement, Composite Resin & Polycarboxylate Cement (Dental Materials)
- Manufacturing of Adult Diapers and Baby Diapers
- Production of Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Beer & Wine Manufacturing Plant
- Milk and Dairy products: production and processing (Dairy Farming & Dairy Products- Milk, Butter, Ghee & Paneer)
- Production of Intravenous Fluids (IV Fluids) (Blow-Fill-Seal - BFS Technology)
- Nitrile NBR powder free medical gloves (Disposable Nitrile Gloves Manufacturing Plant)
- Nitrile, Vinyl and Latex Disposable Medical Gloves Production
- Manufacturing of Catenary Wires and Conductors used in Railway Electrification
- Investment Opportunity for Startups
- Business Ideas with High Profit
- Startup Opportunities
- Manufacturing of PET Polyester Acoustic Panel
- Active Zinc Oxide Production from Zinc Ash, Secondary Zinc Waste & EAF Dust
- Investment Opportunity in Talc Manufacture from Talc Ore (Cosmetic Grade)
- Production of Red Iron Oxide
- Frozen Layer Paratha (Fried Dough Food- Flatbread Native to the Indian Subcontinent)
- Moringa Tablets Manufacturing
- How to Set Up Essential Oil Production Plant
- Manufacturing of Curcumin (Curcuma longa)
- Production of Red Oxide Primer
- Production of ETHANOL from Broken Rice, Maize & Wheat
- Manufacturing of Red Iron Oxide (With Mining of Mineral Ore Along with Processing and Beneficiation)
- Manufacturing of Sodium Chlorite Liquid from Powder (31 Percent Liquid NaClO2)
- Production of Bamboo Fabric (Bamboo Textile)
- Tungsten Carbide Rod Manufacturing
- Soya Bean Products Manufacturing (Soya Milk, Soya Paneer & Soya Extract)
- Surgical & Examination Latex Rubber Gloves Manufacturing
- Electronics (E-Waste, E-Scrap) Recycling Plant
- Production of Corn Flakes
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LAS, LABSA) Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Banana Wafers (Deep Fried Snack Food)
- Aqua Fish Feed (Aquaculture Feed & Food) Production
- Hot Melt Adhesives Production (For Book binding, Packaging and Courier bag)
- Fruit Wine (Alcoholic Beverage) Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing of Paraffin Wax (Petroleum wax)
- Manufacturing of IV Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Production of Needles for Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Manufacturing of Rice Flakes (Thin Poha) and Puffed Rice (Murmura-मुरमुरे)
- Production of Toughened Glass (Toughened Safety Glass)
- Manufacturing of Pasta and Macaroni
- Drumstick -Moringa Oleifera Powder (Moringa Oleifera, Drumstick Leaf Powder, Drumstick tree-सहजन) Manufacturing
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags- Biodegradable Compostable Carry Bag, Eco friendly Bag Production from Corn & Cassava Starch
- Aluminium Ingots (Aluminium Alloy Ingots) from Aluminium Scrap Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Needles for Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Production of Bamboo Fabric, Tungsten Carbide Rod, Soyabean Products, Curcumin Extraction Unit, Red Oxide Primer, Ethanol, Red Iron Oxide, Sodium Chlorite Liquid from Powder
- Manufacturing of Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) from Broken Rice, Maize & Wheat
- Manufacturing of Hot Melt Adhesives For Book Binding, Packaging and Courier Bag
- Manufacturing of Banana Wafers
- Production of Pasta and Macaroni
- List of 45 Profitable Business Ideas for MSME
- 31 Best Industry Business Plans for Starting a Small Scale Business with Investment of 25 Lakhs (Plant and Machinery)
- List of 33 Profitable Food Manufacturing Business Plans
- Business Plan of Raising Chickens for Egg Production
- Manufacturing of Surgical (surgeons) Latex and Nitrile (NBR-Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) Gloves
- Manufacturing of CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Production of Gourmet Popcorns (Popped Corn, Popcorns or Pop-Corn)
- Camphor Powder (Kapoor-Kapur) Making Business Plan
- Plant‐Based Meat Alternatives -Meat Analogue, Vegan Meat & Mock Meat Manufacturing from Soyabean and Wheat Gluten
- Manufacturing of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) and Polypropylene (PP) Bags
- Start a Disposable Plastic Syringes Manufacturing Business
- Beer Production from Rice with Packaging in Can & Bottles
- Production of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride (CIPRO)
- Brushless DC Motor (BLDC) Fan Production
- Menthol Crystal Making Business Plan
- Business Plan of Craft Beer (Microbrewery or Craft Brewery)
- Business Plan of Cultivation of Oil Bearing Rose and Rose Oil Production
- Business Plan of Toothpaste
- 30 Bedded Hospital Business Plan
- Liquid Glucose & Fructose (Fruit Sugar) Manufacturing from Broken Rice
- Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly Cutlery using Rice Husk (Rice Hulls or Rice Husks)
- Construction Opportunities in Geotextiles for Roadways
- Corn Starch (Maize Starch or Corn Flour) Based Manufacturing of Biodegradable (Eco-Friendly or Compostable) Tableware
- Manufacturing of Wheat Starch & Gluten
- Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves - Medical Grade, Powder Free, Disposable, Non Sterile, Food Safe, Textured
- Business Plan of Cellulose (Cellulosic) Fiber
- Automatic Plant- Pulp Based Fruit Drink Manufacturing
- Active Pharma Ingredients (API) Manufacturing (Azithromycin, Cefixime, Telmisartan, Diclofenac sodium, Aceclofenac)
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Manufacturing Business
- Setting Up a Successful Water Park
- Castor Oil from Castor Seeds Manufacturing Business
- Business Plan on Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL)
- Production of Pharmaceutical Sterile Water (Sterilized Water) for Injection
- Egg Shell Powder Business Plan
- IT Park - Business Investment Opportunities in IT (Information Technology) Park
- Business Plan of Copper Wire Manufacturing (Wire Drawing & Enameling)
- Production of 7-Aminocephalosporanic Acid (7-ACA) – Active Pharma Ingredient
- Vinyl & Latex Surgical Gloves Manufacturing Business Plan
- Surgical & N95 Mask Manufacturing Business Plan
- Business Plan for Setting up an Oil Refinery (Cotton Seed- Ground Nut & Sunflower Oil)
- Earthmover JCB Bucket Pin Manufacturing and JCB Tooth Nuts, Bolt and Pin Bush
- Spice Powder-Masala Powder (Cryogenic Grinding) Production of (Turmeric, Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Cardamom, Cloves, Cassia, Shah Jeera, & Nutmeg Mace Powder)
- Recycling Plant- Aluminium Ingots Manufacturing from Aluminium Scrap
- Urea Fertilizer- Start Business in Fertilizer Industry
- Business Plan for Lithium Ion Battery Plant Manufacturing of Lithium Ion Battery-Li-ion battery (Battery Assembly)
- Sanitary Napkin (Sanitary Pad) Manufacturing – Business Plan
- Pan Masala Sada, Meetha & Zarda Manufacturing Business Plan
- Business Plan of Spices-Masala Powder Spices Powder, Blended Spices and Readymade Mixes Production of (Mirchi Powder, Turmeric Powder, Sambhar Powder, Biryani Masala)
- Recycled PET Polyester Fiber Manufacturing from used PET Bottles
- Business Plan for Rewinding of Burnt Electric Motors
- Business Plan of Aluminium Extruded Bar Manufacturing from Aluminium EN AW 6063
- Business Plan of Maize Starch Production
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant – Business Plan
- Starting a Herbal Toothpaste Production Company –Business Plan
- Aluminum Ingots Manufacturing from Aluminum Scrap with Dross Processing
- Production of Herbal Health Drink
- Plastic Pyrolysis Plant (Waste Plastic to Oil Conversion)
- Carbon Fibre Manufacturing
- Disposable Nitrile (NBR-Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) Gloves Manufacturing Business Plan
- Carbon Black Manufacturing (Furnace Black Process)
- Start a Toothpaste Manufacturing Business
- How to Start Oxygen Gas Business for Medical Grade
- Roll Forming with Metal Beam, Highway Guard Crash Barrier and Galvanizing Plant
- Composite Materials-Carbon Fibre Composites & Glass Fibre Composites
- Emerging Business Investment Opportunities in Active Pharma Ingredients (API) Industry
- Manufacturing Business Plans
- Startup Business Ideas- Production
- Citric Acid Production from Corn
- Business Plans for Production
- 8 Most Profitable Manufacturing Business Ideas
- Production of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride (CIPRO) - Active Pharma Ingredient
- Production of Cellulose (Cellulosic) Fibers
- Manufacturing of Maize and its By Products
- Production of Urea Fertilizer
- Startup Business Ideas-Recycled Polyester Fiber from used PET Bottles
- Egg Shell Powder Production Business Plan
- Market Research Report on-India Natural Food Colour Market - Industry-Size-Share-Trends-Analysis and Forecasts upto 2027
- Manufacturing Spice oil & Oleoresins of Spices (Ginger-Turmeric- Pepper & Red Chilies)
- Aluminum Scrap Recycling-Aluminum Ingots Manufacturing from Aluminum Scrap with Dross Processing
- Investment Opportunities in DCDA (Dicyandiamide)
- Production of Roller Bearing (Rolling-Element Bearing)
- Business Plan of Khaini (Chewing Tobacco)
- How to Start Disposable Plastic Syringes (General Medical Devices) Manufacturing Business
- Business Plan of Surgical Blades Production
- Business Plan for Starting Fish Feed Production
- Manufacturing of Humic Acid
- Business Plan - Curcumin Extraction Unit -Plant
- Ginger Oil Manufacturing Business Plan
- Disposable Plastic Syringes with Needles Manufacturing Business
- Production of NPK Fertilizer and Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
- Fiber Optical Cables (OFC) Manufacturing Unit
- Synthetic Camphor (Kapoor-Kapur) Powder Business Plan
- Business Plan- Disposable Plastic Syringes
- Bamboo Paper Based Products Manufacturing Tissue Paper, Paper Bags & Plates
- Tomato Processing Plant- Tomato Products Tomato Ketchup, Sauce and Soup
- IV Fluid-Intravenous Fluid (BFS Technology) Manufacturing Plant
- Start a Disposable Surgical-Medical-Glove Manufacturing Business
- Pectin Manufacturing from Citrus, Lemon and Oranges
- Manufacturing Business Plan-Dehydrated Onion
- Banana Powder Manufacturing Unit
- Business Plan-Composite Materials Manufacturing
- Production of Biodegradable Tableware from Corn Starch
- Set Up Grain and Molasses-Based Ethanol Distillery- Government Approves Scheme for Increasing Ethanol Production
- 7-Aminocephalosporanic Acid (7-ACA) Production
- Production of Rice Husk Based Biodegradable Cutlery
- Wheat Starch and Gluten Manufacturing
- Production of Refined Oil (Cotton Seed, Ground Nut & Sunflower Oil)
- Production of BLDC (Brushless DC Motor) Fan
- Production of DCDA - Dicyandiamide (2-Cyanoguanidine)
- Manufacturing of Gum Arabic (Gum Acacia)
- Production of N95 Face Mask (5 Ply)
- Sterile Disposable Plastic Syringes Manufacturing
- Investment Opportunities in Vacutainer Blood Collection Tube Production
- Production of IV Infusion Set (IV Set)
- Freeze Dried Products Manufacturing - Fruits & Vegetables (Dry Banana, Mango, Custurd Apple, Beetroot, Sapota, Dragon Fruit, Jamun and Green Peas)
- Business Plan-GI Metal Sheet Products (Octagonal, Square, Rectangle Poles)
- Steel Billets and TMT Steel Bars (Rebar) Production from Scrap Metal
- Investment Opportunities in Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush
- Sodium Percarbonate (Sodium Carbonate Peroxide) Manufacturing
- Edible Oil Refinery using Crude Palm Oil
- Poly-lactic Acid (PLA) - Polylactic Acid Manufacturing
- Automated Vehicle Scrapping and Recycling Unit
- Manufacturing of NPK Fertilizer & Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo Based Products Manufacturing- Tissue Paper, Paper Bags & Plates
- Production of Surgical Blade (Scalpel)
- Production of Blood Collection Tubes (Vacutainer)
- Business Ideas in Production of Disposable IV Set
- Production of Sodium Percarbonate (Sodium Carbonate Peroxide)
- Production of Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables
- Investment Opportunities in Micronutrients Fertilizer Manufacturing
- HDPE-PP Woven Bags Project Report
- Production of Phenolic Formaldehyde Resin
- Manufacturing of Silica Gel Crystal & Beads
- Business Plan for Baby Diaper (T-shape and Pull-up Pants)
- Manufacturing of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA)
- Toughened Glass Manufacturing Business Plan
- Business plan for set up Multispeciality Hospital
- Investment Opportunities in Cold Storage Business
- How to Set Up an Oxygen and Nitrogen Gas Plant (Medical and Industrial Grade)
- Production of Woven PP Cement Sacks
- Business Plan for Set up Manufacturing Unit of Intravenous (IV) Cannulas
- Business Plan of Glucose Saline Manufacturing
- Vitamin ‘C’ Manufacturing from Sorbitol
- Investment opportunity in manufacturing of Lithium Ion (LiFePO4) Cell
- Business Opportunities in Weaving Of Fiberglass Fabric Using E Class Imported Yarns (For Composite of Domestic As Well As Export Markets)
- Start A Single Wall Steel Water Bottle Manufacturing Business
- Production of Magnesium Powder from Dolomite Stone
- Trichloroisocyanuric Acid Manufacturing
- Invest in Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA) manufacturing business
- Set Up a Lithium Ion (Lifepo4) Cell Manufacturing Plant
- How to Start a Production Unit for Intravenous (IV) Cannulas
- Weaving of Fiberglass Fabric for Composites (Using e Class Imported Yarns)
- Processing and Manufacturing of Magnesium Powder from Dolomite Stone
- Vitamin C or Ascorbate Manufacturing Plant from Sorbitol
- Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA) Manufacturing Plant
- Investment Opportunities in Fiberglass Wool Ceiling Tiles
- Manufacturing Business of Helmet
- Emerging Opportunities of Dal Mill (Roasted Gram Split, Dal & Chana)
- Manufacturing of Ply Board from Poplar & Eucalyptus Wooden Logs
- Start A Wood Plastic Composite Manufacturing Business.
- Production of Cricket Bat (English Willow)
- Business opportunities in Maize Processing Unit (Starch, Glucose, Germs, Fibres, Gluten & Steep Water)
- Business opportunities in Packaged Drinking Water with PET Bottle
- Emerging business opportunities in Production of Adhesive (Fevicol Type)
- Production of Bitumen (Polymer Modified Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, Cutback Bitumen)
- Emerging Investment Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Cold Storage Business in India Scope in Refrigerated Storage and Warehousing Industry
- Business Ideas and Investment Opportunities in Micronutrients Fertilizer Manufacturing Business
- Business Ideas and Opportunities in Production of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Polypropylene plastic (PP) Bags
- Business Plan for Startup Multispeciality Hospital Business Ideas with High Profits 100 Bedded Multispeciality Hospital Profitable Project for Investment in Healthcare Industry
- Most Profitable Manufacturing Business of Phenolic Formaldehyde Resin PF Investment Opportunities in Resin Manufacturing Industry
- Start a Manufacturing Unit of Toughened Glass Look here for Best Business Plan and Entrepreneurship Project in Glass Sector
- Baby Diaper T shape and Pull up Pants Manufacturing Business How to Start Production of Baby Diaper T shape and Pull up Pants, Investment Opportunities and Business Ideas
- Business Ideas and Opportunities in Manufacturing of Steel Water Bottles (Single Wall)
- Lucrative Business Opportunities in Production of Fiberglass Wool Ceiling Tiles Best Business for startups
- Emerging Investment Opportunities in Production Business of Glucose Saline (Intravenous Sugar Solution) IV fluids Used in Hospitals, Nursing Homes
- How to Start Your Own Helmet Manufacturing Company Profitable Business Opportunities for Startups
- Business of Industrial Gases, Start Manufacturing of Oxygen and Nitrogen Gas Plant Increasing Demand of Industrial Gases Due to Covid-19
- Best Manufacturing Business Ideas of Wine Production from Pineapple and Ginger
- Manufacturing Process of Apple Chips Investment Opportunities in Production of Snack food
- Profitable Business Ideas for Starting Production of Soya Nuggets, Here are Some Good Profitable Ideas for You
- Dal Mill, Split Pulses, Roasted Gram Split, Dal & Chana Manufacturing Plant A Profitable Business Idea to Start
- Start a Production Unit of Ply Board from Poplar & Eucalyptus Wooden Logs Emerging Opportunities in Wood Industry
- Production of Wood Plastic Composite WPC Manufacturing Business Plan and Investment Opportunity for Startups
- Banana Farming Business (Banana Cultivation is a Very Profitable Agriculture Business in India)
- How to Manufacture the English Willow Cricket Bats Business Plan and Investment Opportunity for Startups
- Production of Steel containers, Cargo Containers Best Profitable Manufacturing Business Idea in Shipping Industry
- Start Production of PVC Edge Band Tape, Investment Opportunities in Industry of Plastic
- Best Profitable Manufacturing and Processing Ideas of Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene PTFE Business
- Emerging Business Opportunities in Manufacturing of Hemodialysis Blood Tubing
- Business Opportunities in Production of Ayurvedic Pain Balm
- How to set up a Chocolate Confectionery Plant (Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Orange and Tangy Flavour Toffee, Citric Flavoured Candies & Chocolate Wafers)
- Manufacturing Business of Solar Panel
- Opportunities in Dextrose Saline Manufacturing Business
- Set up a Unit of Carbon Black Manufacturing Business
- Investment opportunities in production of Aluminium Easy Open End (EOE)
- The Production of Washing Powder
- Investment Opportunities in Jute Garments Business Rising Market Demand of Jute Garments
- Set up a Production unit for Maize Processing Starch, Glucose, Germs, Fibres, Gluten and Steep Water Business Opportunities in Agriculture products Industry
- Set Up a Production Unit of Glass Vials Rising Demand of Glass Vials in Pharmaceutical Sector
- Emerging Business of Transformer Oil from Base Oil Opportunities in Petroleum Business
- Profitable Business Idea for Set up a Production Plant of Packaged Drinking Water with PET Bottles
- Set up a Production Plant of Bitumen, Polymer Modified Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, Cutback Bitumen Increasing demand for bitumen in building of national roads, highways, and airport pathways
- Lucrative Business of Duplex Paper Board Business Opportunities in Paper Packaging Industry
- Start a Production Unit of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Cell Solar Power in India is a Fast Developing Industry
- Start Production Unit of Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) Business Plan in Construction Materials Industry
- Production Business of Adhesive Fevicol Type Profitable business Idea in Adhesive industry
- Business Opportunities in Chemical Industry Manufacturing Business Startup of Silica Gel Crystal and Beads
- Manufacturing Business of Viscose Filament Yarn Opportunities in Textiles and Clothing Market
- Manufacturing Ideas & Investment Opportunities in the Business of Disposable Plates and Cups from Waste Rice Husk Powder
- Set up an Manufacturing Unit of Chocolate and Confectionery Plant (Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Orange & Tangy Flavour Toffee, Citric Flavoured Candies & Chocolate Wafers)
- Start Production Business of Washing Powder Detergent Powder Making Business
- Opportunities in Production of Ayurvedic Pain Balm Herbal Pain Relief Balm Making Business
- How to Manufacture Carbon Black A Profitable Business Idea You Can Start
- Emerging Investment Opportunities in Business of Dextrose Saline, Intravenous Sugar Solution Pharmaceutical IV Fluids Industry
- Setup a Lucrative Business of Solar Panel Renewable Energy is the Fastest-Growing Industry in the World
- Business and Investment Opportunities in Production of Hemodialysis Blood Tubing
- How to Start a 5 Star Hotel Business Business Opportunities in Setting up a Profitable Hospitality Industry
- Oxygen Gas Plant
- Lucrative Business of Aluminium Easy Open End EOE Highly Profitable Industry of Aluminium Products
- Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Plant
- PSA Oxygen Plant
- PSA Based Oxygen Plants
- PSA Oxygen Gas Plant
- Business of Medical Disposables Gowns and Drapes
- Production Business of Razor Blade for Safety Razor and Disposable Safety Razor
- Profitable Business of 7-Aminocephalosporanic Acid 7-ACA
- Manufacturing Business of Disposable Plate and Cups from Waste Rice Husk Powder
- Investing into Business of Ductile Iron Pipe FittingsInvesting into Business of Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings
- Venturing in Business of Silicon Metal
- Start Business of Surgical Hand Gloves
- Business of Disposable Safety Razors
- Business of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Business of Oxygen Gas Plant (Industrial and Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Setup an Lucrative Industry of Oxygen Gas Plant
- Setting up Paracetamol Acetaminophen API Manufacturing Unit Rising Demand of Paracetamol Tablets in Covid-19 Pandemic
- Start Investing in Most Growing Business of Medical Disposable Start Manufacturing Unit of Medical Disposables Gowns and Drapes
- Investment Opportunities in the Razor Blade for Safety Razor and Disposable Safety Razor Business Men Shaving Products Industry Business Opportunities
- Emerging Business of Small Volume Parenteral Solutions SVPs Start Investing in Most Growing Business of Pharmaceutical
- Emerging Business of Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings Highly Demandable Industry of DI Pipe Fittings
- Setting up Silicon Metal Manufacturing Unit Investment Opportunities in Profitable Industry
- Manufacturing Unit of Medium Density Fiberboard MDF Investment Opportunities in Wood and Wood Based Products
- Start Lucrative Business of Oxygen Gas Plant Rising Demand of Medical Oxygen in World Due to Covid 19
- Start Production of Surgical Hand Gloves Rising Demand of Surgical Hand Gloves in Covid19 Pandemic
- Extraction of Essential Oil from Lemon Grass
- Business of Silicone Sealants Acetic, Natural, MS & PU Types
- Opportunities in Business of Adhesive Fevicol Type
- Production of Bicarbonate Cartridge Acid Concentrate Hot Disinfectant Cold Disinfectant
- Profitable Business of IV Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Start Manufacturing of Menthol Crystal
- Profitable Industry of Surgical Methylated Spirit Denatured Alcohol Surgical Spirit
- Set up an E-Waste Recycling Plant Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment WEEE
- Paprika Oleoresin
- Lucrative Business of Ethanol as Bio-Fuel
- Production of Sugar from Sugar Beet
- Investment Opportunities in Business of PET Recycling & Production of Flakes
- Production of Artemisinin from Artemisia Annua Plant
- Start Profitable Industry of Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Manufacturing of Rubber Powder from Waste Tyres
- Start Manufacturing of Activated Charcoal from Bamboo
- Production of Bromelain Enzyme from Pineapple Stems
- Start extraction of Cashew Nut Shell Oil and Cardanol
- Lucrative Business of HDPE Jumbo Bags Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers FIBCS
- Emerging Business of Xanthan Gum Food and Oil Drilling Grade
- Setup a Manufacturing Plant of Disposable Plastic Syringes with Needles
- Profitable Opportunities in Business of Turkey Red Oil
- Profitable Business of Industrial and Pharmaceutical Gases Start Oxygen Gas Plant Industrial and Pharmaceutical Grade
- Profitable Business of Disposable Safety Razors Investment Opportunities in Men Grooming Products Industry
- Dual Feed Distillery (Ethanol as Bio-Fuel)
- Business Plan to Make Money from Lemon Grass Essential Oil Extraction
- Investment Opportunities in Production of Dual Feed Distillery Ethanol as Bio Fuel Set up an Ethanol Production Plant
- Steel Shipping Containers Cargo Container
- Manufacturing Business of Marine Shipping Containers Cargo Container Profitable Production Business of Freight Shipping Containers for Money Making
- Magnesium Stearate
- Business Ideas for Manufacturing of Silicone Sealants Acetic, Natural, MS and PU Types Profit Making Business for Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Investment Opportunities in Production of Magnesium Stearate Best Business Ideas for investing in Chemical Industry
- Production Business of Paprika Oleoresin Profitable Business Idea in Growing spice oleoresin Industry
- Business Opportunities in Production of Menthol Crystals Highly Profitable Business Industry
- Growing Business of Adhesive Fevicol Type Opportunities in Adhesives Industry
- Extraction of Artemisinin from Artemisia Annua Plant Biotechnological Approaches for Artemisinin Production
- Production Business of Sugar from Sugar Beet Rising Demand of Beet Sugar Business
- Production of Bromelain Enzyme from Pineapple Stems Money Making Business Idea
- Manufacturing of Sanitary Napkins
- Profitable Business of Bamboo Toothbrush
- Start Manufacturing of PP Woven Fabric
- Production of Bricks from Fly Ash
- Business of Blood Collection Bags
- Business Opportunities in Production of Dicyandiamide (DCDA)
- Profitable Industry of Feldspar Processing
- Setup an Unsaturated Polyester Resin Plant
- Emerging Business of Shrimp Processing (EOU)
- Production of Crumb Rubber Powder From Waste Tyres
- Investment Opportunities in Business of IV Fluids (BFS Technology)
- Manufacturing of MS Fasteners (Screws, Nut and Bolts)
- Opportunities in Business of Disposable Plastic Syringes
- Lucrative Business of Lithium Ion Battery Opportunities in Li-ion Battery Assembling Plant
- Start a Production Business of Xanthan Gum (Food and Oil Drilling Grade)
- Start Business of A2 Cow Milk Processing (Milk, Butter, Ghee & Paneer)
- How to start a Business of A2 Cow Milk Processing Business Investment Opportunities in A2 Milk Processing Industry
- Emerging Business of IV Fluids (BFS Technology) Start Investing in Most Growing Business of Pharmaceutical
- Start Business of A-2 Cow Milk Processing (Milk, Butter, Ghee & Paneer)
- Profitable Industry of ADHESIVE (Fevicol Type - D2, D3, D4)
- Start Production of Paracetamol (BP,IP,USP Grade)
- Manufacturing of Alloy Wheels for 2 Wheeler
- Production Business of Fiberglass Wool Ceiling Tiles
- Industrial and Pharmaceutical Grade Starch from Cassava, Maize and Tacca Roots
- Business Opportunities in Non-Woven Geotextile
- Lucrative Business of Milk Powder (Baby Milk for 0 to 5 year, Milk Powder for Coffee and Tea)
- Production of Copper Wire Drawing & Enamelling
- Emerging Production Business of Tomato Ketchup & Mayonnaise
- Manufacturing of HDPE Pipes
- Profitable Industry of Bamboo Sticks
- Manufacturing of Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles
- Setup an Industrial Park
- Business of Cenosphere Processing from Fly Ash
- Setup an Epoxy Resin (Liquid) Plant
- Investment Opportunities in Business of Chilli Powder, Chilli Flakes & Chilli Oil
- Production of Menthol Crystal from Mentha Oil
- Emerging Business of Chlorinated Paraffin Wax (CPW)
- Profit Making Manufacturing Business of Alloy Wheels for 2 Wheeler Motorcycle, Bikes Best Business in Automobile Sector
- Start Manufacturing Business of NonWoven Geotextile Rising Demand of Geotextiles
- Development of Sustainable Industrial Park
- Start Lucrative Manufacturing Business of Milk Powder (Baby Milk for 0 to 5 year, Milk Powder for Coffee and Tea)
- Start Manufacturing Business of Unsaturated Polyester Resin
- Start Production Business of Sanitary Napkins Get Started Today Fastest Growing Industry of Women Hygiene Products
- Production Business of Eco Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush Most Profitable Business Ideas in Bamboo Industry
- Profitable Business of Feldspar Processing Business Opportunities in Minerals Industry
- Manufacturing Business of Blood Collection Tubes Vacutainer
- Profitable Business Industry of Electric Motors
- Start Trading Business (Potato Powder, Onion Powder, Capsicum Powder, Ginger Powder and Curcumin Powder)
- Production Business of Sodium Bicarbonate and Acetic Acid
- Investment Opportunities in Carbonated Health Drinks
- Start Manufacturing of uPVC Profiles for Doors and Windows
- Set up a Medical College with Hospital
- Emerging Industry of Maize and Its By Products (Starch, Sorbitol, Dextrose, Liquid Glucose and Malto Dextrose)
- Rising Business of IV Fluid (FFS Technology)
- Setup Your Own Production Business of Disposable Plastic Syringes Fastest Growing Industry of Medical Disposables
- Ethanol from Grains
- Manufacturing Business of EV Charging Stations
- Manufacturing of Liquid Hand Soap, Foam and Bath Soap
- Business Industry of Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) Flooring Tiles
- Manufacturing Industry of Men’s Undergarment (EOU)
- Start Assembling of Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Investment Opportunities in Waste Lubricating Oil Recycling Plant
- Start Manufacturing of Medical Disposables Gowns and Drapes
- Production Industry of Calcium Carbide (CaC2)
- Growing Business of Animal Feed (Cattle, Poultry Broiler, Pig & Fish Feed)
- Opportunities in Manufacturing of Solar Inverter (100 KVA – 1000 KVA)
- Azodicarbonamide Using Urea and Hydrazine Hydrate
- Production of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Multilayer
- Opportunities in Drinking Water with Packaging in Aluminium Beverage Cans (Mineral, Carbonated, Alkaline)
- Rising Demand of Rice Husk based Biodegradable Cutlery
- Residential Apartments
- Production Business of Ethanol from Maize
- Heamodialysis Solution BP and Erilite Bicarb, Part B
- Profitable Production Business of Collagen Powder
- Lucrative Production Business of Calcium Carbide (Calcium Acetylide) Profitable Industry of Chemical Sector
- Lucrative Production Business of Animal Feed (Cattle, Poultry Broiler, Pig & Fish Feed) Rising Demand of Livestock Feed
- Start Solar Inverter Production Business Demanding Industry of Renewable Energy in the World
- Profitable Business of Magnesium Sulphate
- Production Business of Zinc Sulphate
- Business Industry of Grain Processing (Grading, Cleaning & Packaging of Rice & Pulses)
- Manufacturing Industry of Kraft Paper
- Demanding Business of E-Rickshaw Assembling
- Setting up a Multispeciality Hospital (200 Bedded)
- Rising Demand in Spinning Mill
- Setting a Profitable Business of Edible Oil Refinery (Soya & Palm)
- Start Manufacturing of Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap
- Start your own Soap Manufacturing Industry Liquid Hand Soap Foam and Bath Soap
- Start your own Manufacturing Industry of Men’s Undergarments (EOU)
- Business Opportunities in setting up Medical College with Hospital
- Production of Sodium Hydrosulphite
- Granulated Fertilizers Manufacturing Business Plan
- An Investment Opportunity in Lithium Ion Battery (LiFePO4) Manufacturing Plant
- Detailed Project Report on E-Waste Recycling Plant
- Liquid Epoxy Resin Manufacturing Business Plan
- Highway Guard Crash Barrier, Traffic barriers, Highway Safety Guardrail (Roll Forming with Metal Beam and Galvanizing Plant)
- Calcium Sennosides from Senna Leaves Production Business Plan
- Manufacturing Business of Activated Alumina (Spherical Balls)
- Solar Panel Manufacturing Business (both type of the PV Cells: Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline)
- Manufacturing Business of Zinc Oxide from Zinc Dross (White Seal)
- Production of Bio-Organic Fertilizer from Tea Waste
- Aluminium Cans for Beverages Manufacturing Plant
- Prestressed Concrete Sleepers Complete Feasibility Study Report
- Steel Container (Cargo Container) Manufacturing Business
- Micronutrient Fortified Energy Dense Food Manufacturing Business
- Business Plan for Manufacturing Camphor Powder (Technical Grade)
- Business Plan on Production of Sterile Water for Injection
- Production of Polyester Textured Yarn from Used Pet Bottle
- Start an Edible Oil Refinery (Soya and Palm) Business A Profitable Business Opportunity in Edible Oil Industry
- Magnesium Sulphate Business Plan Profitable Business Opportunities in Chemical Industry
- Start your own Business of Grain Processing Grading, Cleaning and Packing of Rice and Pulses Food processing Sector
- Manufacturing Business of IV Fluids BFS Technology
- Set up your own Maize Processing Plant with Cogeneration Plant
- Active Pharma Ingredients Metformin and Ciprofloxacin Manufacturing Business
- Opportunities in Manufacturing Business of Plastic Optical Lenses
- Recycling of Lithium Ion Battery Business
- Start Bamboo Fiber and Yarn Manufacturing Business
- Start Printed Circuit Board PCBs Manufacturing Business
- Start Production Business of AAC Blocks from Silica Sand and Lime Stone Powder
- Manufacturing Business of Glass Vials for Medicine for Cosmetic and Other Injectable
- Micronutrient Fortified Energy Dense Food Production Business
- Start Production of Ethanol from Broken Rice
- Business Plan for Abrasive Grinding Wheels Business
- Profitable Business of Cocoa Processing Unit Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Couverture and Cocoa Powder Further Processed Products Spreads and Chocolate Syrups
- Set up Lithium Ion Battery Production Business Investment Opportunity in Battery Industry
- Setting up a Spinning Mill A Complete Business Plan
- Production of Tiles Adhesive (Polymer Modified Cementatious)
- Production of Bio Organic Fertilizer from Tea Waste Profitable Project Opportunities in Organic Fertilizers Sector
- Business Plan for Calcium Sennoside from Senna Leaves Production
- A Complete Business Plan of Solar Panel Including both type of the PV Cells Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline
- Find out you can Start Manufacturing Camphor Powder (Technical Grade)
- Start a Business in Sodium Hydrosulphite Production Invest in Chemical Industry
- Detailed Project Report on Bromelain Enzyme from Pineapple Stems
- Peanut Butter Manufacturing Business Plan
- Production of White Fused Alumina
- Steel Shots and Grits (Steel Abrasives) Manufacturing Business
- Start Production of Silica from Rice Husk Ash
- A Complete Business Plan for Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- PVC Edge Banding Tape Manufacturing Business
- Profitable Business of Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Start Malic Acid (Powder) Production Business
- Manufacturing of Ascorbic Acid (Powder) from Sorbitol
- Start your own Sterile Water for Injection Production Business A Complete Business Plan
- Start your own Manufacturing Business of IVD Strips for Glucose, Urine and Pregnancy Test
- Start your own Blood Lancet and Insulin Pen Needle Manufacturing Business
- How to Start Production of Active Pharma Ingredients Metformin and Ciprofloxacin
- Invest in Plastic Optical Lenses Manufacturing Business Detailed Project Report on Optical Lenses Business
- AAC Blocks from Silica Sand and Lime Stone Powder How to Start Production Business in Construction Sector
- Project Report on Decortication and Packing of Peanut
- Readymade Khaini Chewing Tobacco Manufacturing Business
- Pre Feasibility Report on Liquor from Mahua Flowers
- IV Cannula and Catheters Manufacturing Plant
- Business Plan on Hexamethoxymethyl Melamine Resin (HMMM)
- Start Flexographic Ink for Milk Pouches, Soap Covers, Woven Sacks and Jute Bags Manufacturing Business
- Manufacturing Business of Surgical Sutures Assembling
- Detailed Project Report on Cellulosic Cellophane Film
- Start Automated Vehicle Scrapping and Recycling Unit Business
- Floral Foam Production Business
- Setup E-Waste Recycling Plant
- Lithium Ion Battery Recycling Detailed Project report on How to Start Battery Recycling Business
- How to Start Your Own Printed Circuit Board PCBs Manufacturing Business
- Set up Bamboo Fiber and Yarn Manufacturing Unit A Complete Business Plan
- Processing and Manufacturing of Cocoa Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Couverture and Cocoa Powder Processing Business Further Processed Products Spreads and Chocolate Syrups
- Invest in This Peanut Butter Manufacturing Business and start reaping the Benefits today!
- The Abrasive Grinding Wheels Manufacturing Business Plan is the perfect way for you to start a business that Manufactures Abrasive Grinding Wheels
- Lithium Ion Battery Pack Manufacturing Business A Profitable Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
- Pre Feasibility Report for Manufacturing Glass Vials for a Range of Medicines Cosmetic and Other Injectable
- Want to start a Calcium Propionate Manufacturing Business Calcium Propionate market is projected to register a CAGR of over three Percent
- Business Plan for PVC Edge Banding Tape Manufacturing Business
- Setup Wheat Processing Unit (Wheat Starch, Vital Wheat Gluten, Modified Starches, Fibres & Proteins)
- 3-Chloropivaloyl Chloride Manufacturing Business Plan
- How to setup Plastic Waste Recycling Plant
- Start Lovastatin Production business (from Dextrose, Peptone Powder, Sugar & Soyabean)
- Start Quartz Slabs Manufacturing Business
- Business Plan for Setting up Automated Vehicle Scrapping and Recycling Unit
- How to Start Surgical Cotton Manufacturing Business
- Project Profile on Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturing
- Ethyl Acetate Production Business
- Start Production Business of Industrial Enzymes used in Textile, Poultry and Paper Pulp Industries
- Rice Husk based Biodegradable Cutlery Making Plant
- Set up NPK Complex Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Setup Curcumin Extraction Unit
- Badminton Rackets Manufacturing Business
- Pre-Feasibility Report for Production Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Tennis Rackets Manufacturing Business
- Production of Stainless Steel Cold Rolled Coil using Stainless Steel Scrap
- Industrial Production of Ascorbic Acid Powder from Sorbitol Startup Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
- Lithium Ion Battery LiFePO4 Production Business
- Kids Wear Apparel T-Shirts & Bottom Wear Business Plan
- Manufacturing Business of Bamboo Charcoal
- Ferric Pyrophosphate Production Business
- Start Traction Motors Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors, Brushless DC Motors and Flux Motors Business
- Monosodium Glutamate Production Business
- Set Up Production Unit of ADHESIVE (Fevicol Type)
- Dental Care Products GI Cement & Composite Lite Cure Business Plan
- Benzoic Acid or Sodium Benzoate Manufacturing Business
- Start Production Business of Tartaric Acid
- Citric Acid Production Business Plan
- Sorbic Acid or Potassium Sorbate Production Business
- Production of Malic Acid Powder The Best Manufacturing Business Idea
- Production of Steel Shots and Grits Lucrative Business Opportunities in Steel Abrasives
- Detailed Project Report on Synthetic Tartaric Acid Production Business Best Startup Idea
- Ferric Pyrophosphate: Start your own Manufacturing Business
- Ethyl Acetate Manufacturing Detailed Project Report for setting up New Business
- Start Quartz Slabs Manufacturing Business A Lucrative Business Plan
- Lucrative Badminton Racket Manufacturing Business Manufacturing of Badminton Racket Business
- A Business Plan for FREEZE DRIED FRUIT and VEGETABLES Dry Banana Mango Custard Apple Beetroot Sapota Dragon Fruit Jamun and Green Peas
- Float Glass (Electricity Dependence on Solar (on Plant Roof Top) and Furnace Heat Recycling inside the Plant) Production Business
- Set Up Epoxy Hardener Plant
- Set Up Milk Processing Automatic Plant (Milk and Milk Powder)
- Flat Glass Manufacturing Business
- ZINC INGOTS Manufacturing Business Plan
- Setting Up Medical College With Hospital
- Start Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre
- Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) Manufacturing Business
- Aluminium Foil (Pharma Grade) Manufacturing Business
- Manufacturing of Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap
- Business Plan for Production of Surgical Products (Surgical Absorbable Suture, Non Absorbable Suture, Surgical Mesh, Bone Wax, C Section Kits, Surgical Glue & Surgical Stapling)
- Set up Sugar Plant
- Nicotine Sulphate from Tobacco Leaves Production Business
- Start Ferrosilicon Production Business
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebar Manufacturing Business
- Natural Tanning Powder Production Business
- Business Plan Production of Sodium Hypochlorite Start your Business in Chemical Industry
- Best Plan of Tennis Rackets Manufacturing Business Start Your Own Tennis Rackets Manufacturing Business
- India High Silica Quartz Grit Market
- India Hydrofluorocarbons Market
- A Business Plan for Silica From Rice Husk Ash
- Set Up Ready to Eat Food (Retort Packaging) Vegetable Pulao, Dal Makhani, Palak, Rajma, Potato Peas and Muutter Mushroom)
- You Should Read SYour Own Industry in Booming Sectors
- Manufacturing Business Of Biodegradable Plastic Bags From Corn & Cassava Starch Granules
- A Business Plan For Packaged Drinking Water From Deep Sea Water
- Set Up Automated Vehicle Scrapping Unit
- Red Chilli Oleoresin Manufacturing Business
- Chilli Oleoresin Manufacturing Business
- Manufacturing Business Plan For ZINC INGOTS
- Start a Business of Low Relaxation Pre-stressed Concrete Steel Strand (LRPC)
- Setting Up Banana Ripening Chamber
- Ferrochrome Manufacturing Business
- Start a Business of Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
- Set up Mini Steel Plant (Billets and TMT Bar)
- Start a Business Of LPG Cylinders
- Set A Paint Rollers Manufacturing Business
- Start Creamy Peanut Butter Production Business
- Moringa Leaf Powder Production Business
- A Business Plan for Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates (Tableware) Using Sugarcane Bagasse
- Start Production Business Of Electric Vehicles (Electric Motorbikes and Electric Scooters)
- Manufacturing Business Aluminium Cans & Easy Open End (EOE) for Beverages
- Fatty Alcohol Manufacturing Business Plan
- Start Banana Wine Production Business
- Production Business Of Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Pipes
- Activated Carbon From Rice Husk Saw Dust & Coconut Shell Manufacturing Business Plan
- Set Up Activated Carbon From Rice Husk Saw Dust & Coconut Shell Manufacturing Business Plan
- Setting up uPVC and CPVC Pipes Business
- Set Up Activated Carbon From Rice Husk, Saw Dust & Coconut Shell Manufacturing Business Plan
- Manufacturing Business of Milk and Milk Powder | Most Profitable and High Demandable Business of Milk Processing
- Fertilizers Manufacturing Handbook
- Set Up Business of Flat Glass Manufacturing Most Profitable Idea for Flat Glass Production Business
- Start a Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre Time to Start Your Own Production Business of Rubber Granules from Waste Tyre
- High Demandable Business of Zinc Ingots Manufacturing Business of Zinc Ingots
- Set Up Business of Double Wall Corrugated Pipes Manufacturing Most Profitable Idea for Double Wall Corrugated Pipes Manufacturing Business
- Manufacturing Business of Low Relaxation Pre Stressed Concrete Steel Strand (LRPC) Most Profitable and High Demandable Business of Low Relaxation Pre-Stressed Concrete Steel Strand (LRPC)
- Start Paint Roller Manufacturing Business Industry of Paint Roller Manufacturing
- Plant of Red Chili Oleoresin Production Red Chili Oleoresin Manufacturing Business Plant
- Manufacturing Business of uPVC and CPVC Pipes
- How To Start Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Pipes Manufacturing Business Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Pipes Business
- The Fuel of the Future Compressed Bio Gas CBG Bio CNG plant Save Money and Help save Our Planet with This Eco-Friendly Fuel
- Start Now Own Banana Wine Production Business Banana Products Manufacturing Business Ideas
- A Business Plan for Bio-Degradable Plastic Polymer from Corn
- Copper Powder Using Electrolytic Copper Refining and Water Atomization Technology
- Manufacturing Business Of Triacetin
- Sulphur Powder Manufacturing Business
- ISO Freight Containers
- Set Up E-Waste Recycling Plant
- Manufacturing Business Ginger Oil & Ginger Powder
- Manufacturing Business of Potassium Permanganate
- A Business Plan For Curcumin Extraction Unit
- Start a Business of Manufacturing Steel Epoxy Putty Stick
- Start a Business Of Ethyl Acetate
- Start Business of Trading of Spices (Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric & Cumin)
- Start Activated Carbon from Rice Husk, Saw Dust & Coconut Shell Processing Business Profitable & Potential Business Idea of Activated Carbon from Rice Husk, Saw Dust & Coconut Shell
- The Most Amazing and Easy Business Plan of Creamy Peanut Butter Manufacture Start Now Creamy Peanut Butter Production
- Start a Business of Production for Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates (Tableware) Using Sugarcane Bagasse Lucrative Business Idea of Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates (Tableware) Using Sugarcane Bagasse
- Most Demandable Business Idea for Mini Steel Plant (Billets and TMT Bar) Start Production of Steel Billets and TMT Bar
- Moringa Leaf Powder business Start Now Agriculture Based Moringa Leaves Powder Business Opportunity
- Business Plan of Compostable Bio-Degradable Plastic Polymer from Corn Bio-Degradable Plastic Polymer from Corn Production Plant
- Manufacturing Plant of Copper Powder Using Electrolytic Copper Refining and Water Atomization Best Famous and Popular Industry Business Plan of Copper Powder Using Electrolytic Copper Refining and Water Atomization
- Business Plan Of ISO Freight Containers Manufacturing
- Perfect Guide for Starting a Successful Business of Sulfur Powder Open Now Your Sulfur Powder Plant
- Most Profitable Business Idea of Triacetin Start Your Own Business of Triacetin
- Beneficial Business Idea for Ginger Oil & Ginger Powder Start Today Great Business Opportunity of Ginger Oil & Ginger Powder
- Cumin, Turmeric, Chilly & Coriander Trading or Exporter
- Manufacturing Business plan of Auto Piston
- Setting up Aluminium Cans for Beverages (Two Pieces) Business
- Start Production Of Wire Nails
- Start manufacturing business of Chocolate
- Business Plan for Production of Ready Mix Plaster, Block Jointer, Tile Adhesive and M 20 Concrete (Micro Concrete)
- Auto Brake Pad and Auto Brake Shoe Production Business
- Recycled Polyester Fiber from used PET Bottles Manufacturing Business
- Start Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) Production Business
- Business Plan for Production of Double and Single Wall Vacuum Steel Bottles
- Startup Business of Sorbitol
- Stainless Steel Cold Rolled Coil Using Stainless Steel Scrap Manufacturing Business
- A Business Plan for Ferric Pyrophosphate
- Production Business uPVC and CPVC Pipes
- Setting up Hemodialysis Blood Tubing Business
- Basic Voilet 10 (Rhodamine B Base) Production Business
- Setup IV Fluid (FFS Technology) Business
- Start Protein Based Nutrition Foods Production
- Setup Steel Ingot from Scrap Business
- Ferro Alloys, Ferro Silicon, High Carbon Ferro Manganese, Silico Manganese Production Business
- How to Start A Business of Auto Piston
- Global and India Type 4 Cylinders Market
- Start Your Own Business Of Auto Brake Pad And Brake Shoe
- A Business Plan for Seaworthy Containers
- Start production of Disposable Plastic Cups, Plates & Glasses
- A Business Plan for Soda Ash by Solvay process
- Setup Extraction of Salt From Sea Water Plant
- Ethyl Acetate from Ethanol Business plan
- Floral Foam (Phenolic Foam) with Resin Manufacturing Business
- A business Plan For Surgical Sutures (Assembling)
- Start production of E-Rickshaw and E-Loader
- Setup Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebar Plant
- Starting up production of Glycerol Monostearate
- Disposable Plastic Syringes with Needles Manufacturing Plant
- Start Polyvinyl Alcohol Production business
- Production business of Silicon Carbide Abrasive Nozzle Liners
- Growing Business of Mix Plaster, Block Jointer, Tile Adhesive and M 20 Concrete (Micro Concrete)
- A Global Recycling Business, Setup Steel Ingot from Scrap to Reduce Landfill and Save the Environment
- Start Your Own Basic Violet 10 (Rhodamine B Base) Production Business If You’re Looking for a Business Opportunity, This Could Be Yours, So Start Now
- Start A Business And Change The World, So Now! Start Your Own Lucrative Business of Protein Based Nutrition Foods
- Startup A Business of Double and Single Wall Vacuum Steel Bottles Setup the Manufacturing Plant of Double and Single Wall Vacuum Steel Bottles
- Be a Donkey Breeder Start Your Own Donkey Farm And Make More Money Than You Could Imagine
- Here Are Some Great Tips on How to Get Started In the Ferro Alloys, Ferro Silicon High Carbon, Ferro Manganese, Silico Manganese Industry
- Now Is The Time To Take Control Of Your Future And Start A Business
- Manufacturing Business Of Wire Nails
- A Business Plan for Yeast From Molasses
- Start Production of Potato Chips And Extruded Snack Food (Kurkure Type)
- A Business Plan for Aluminium Ingots from Aluminium Scrap
- Start-up Production of Latex Mattress
- Setup Cashew Nut Processing Plant
- Start a Production Of Carbon Black N990
- A Business Plan For Zeolite 4a (Detergent Grade)
- Start a Business of Particle Board From Rice Husk
- Setup plant of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebar
- A Business Plan for Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Start Production of Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil)
- Business Plan for Glass Sheet & Float Glass
- Start Production Of Glass Sheet
- Setup Plant Of Super Absorbent Polymer
- How to Start Manufacturing Business of Seaworthy Containers
- India Sugarcane Bagasse Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market
- How to Setup Silicon Carbide Abrasive Nozzle Liners Plant
- Starting a Business? Here's the Best Plans for You!
- A Business Plan for Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Start Production of Nicotine USP99+
- A Business Plan for Latex Mattress (Talalay Process)
- Start a Production Of Soda Ash By Solvay Process
- Start-up Production of MS Barrels (Metal Barrels) Used in Oil Packaging
- A business plan For Cardanol From Cashew Nut Shell Oil
- Setup Plant OF Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Start Industry Of Potato Starch
- Setup plant of Truck Trailer (Sidewall, Flatbed, Bulker, Tip Trailer & Container Trailer)
- A Business Plan for Potato Powder, Starch & Flakes
- Setup plant Of WIRE NAILS
- A Business Plan for Premix Tea and Coffee Cappuccino, Vanilla Flavoured Coffee, Mocha Coffee, Masala Chai, Ginger Tea & Green Tea (for Diabetic and Non Diabetic)
- Start a Business of Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Setup Plant Of Sodium Bicarbonate from Soda Ash
- Start production of Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates (Tableware) Using Sugarcane Bagasse
- Manufacturing Business Of NC Thinner
- A Business Plan For Wall Putty
- Own Delicious and Nutritious Potato Chips and Extruded Snack Food (Kurkure Type) Production Plant
- Setup Own Business of Latex Mattress
- Get Started Today and Explore Your Business of Carbon Black N990 Now!
- Best Industry Business Plan Is Zeolite 4a! (Detergent Grade)
- How to Start Your Own Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebar Business
- Start Producing Your Own Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil (Edible Oil) Business Today!
- Startup Most Growing and Demanding industry Business plant of Fiberglass Transparent LPG Cylinders
- A Business Plan for Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) Direct Electrolysis Process from Sodium Chloride to Sodium Chlorite
- Start Production of Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
- Start a Production Of Compressed Biogas
- A Business Plan for Highway Guard Crash Barrier with Metal Beam (Roll Forming) And Galvanizing Plant
- A Business Plan For Tantalum Powder from Tantalite Ore
- Start Industry Of Craft Beer
- Start Production Of TRANSFORMER OIL
- Setup Plant OF Mica Powder From Mica Deposits
- Setup plant of Acetate Tow for Cigarette Filters
- A Business Plan for Silica Gel Crystal & Beads from Sodium Silicate and Sulphuric Acid
- Setup plant Of Ferric Pyrophosphate (Food Grade and Pharma Gade)
- A Business Plan for Soda Ash By Solvay Process (without using limestone)
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags From Corn Starch Plant
- Start Industry Of Chocolate
- Engineered Building Steel Structure Manufacturing Business
- Start Industry of Geogrid
- Setup Plant Of Titanium Dioxide From Rutile Ilmenite Ore
- Start Lithium Oxide From Lithium Ore Manufacturing Plant
- Start Herbicides Production From Artemisia Annua
- Setup Plant Of Lab Cultured Diamonds From Graphite
- Start Maize Starch & Liquid Glucose Production Plant
- Yeast from Molasses Dry & Compressed Yeast Manufacturing Plant
- Start Lemon Processing Unit (Lemon Juice Powder, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemon Pectin)
- Start Production Of Nickel From Nickel Ore
- Setup Industry Of Connecting Rod MK2 (Electro Galvanized) for Hand Pump
- Solar PV (Photovoltaic) Glass Industry Manufacturing Business
- IV Fluid (Intravenous Fluid) Market (Southern and Eastern African Countries)
- Start Production Of Lawn Tennis Ball
- A Business Plan For Pea Protein Isolate or Concentrate
- Setup Integrated Unit of Soya Nugget, Tea Packaging, Jam, Turmeric Grinding and Packaging
- Setup Plant Of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- Manufacturing Business Of Biodegradable Boxes From Rice Straw and Rice Husk
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients API • Metformin • Amoxicillin • Ibuprofen • Paracetamol Manufacturing Business
- Start Production Of PP Woven Bags
- A Business Plan for Epoxy Resin
- Manufacturing Business Of Polyacrylamide
- Setup Plant Of Acrylate Resins and Emulsions
- A Business Plan For Polyurethane Prepolymer
- Start Production of Zinc Chloride
- Start Latex Rubber Thread Manufacturing Business
- Start Industry of Activated Carbon from Coconut Shell
- Manufacturing Business Of Biodegradable Plastic Bags From Corn Starch
- Start Cosmetic Unit (Serum, Cream, Shampoo & Lipstick) Manufacturing Business
- Setup Unit Of Tea Blending and Packaging (Tea, Green Tea & Herbal Tea)
- How to Setup Lawn Tennis Ball Plant
- Pioneering Pea Protein Building a Successful Business Venture
- Initiating an Integrated Unit of Soya Nugget, Tea Packaging, Turmeric Grinding & Packaging, Jam
- A Business Plan Cosmetic Unit (Serum, Cream & Shampoo)
- Start Production Of Silica From Rice Husk Ash
- Setup Plant Of Aluminium from Bauxite
- Start Manufacturing Business Of Tin From Cassiterite
- A Business Plan for IV Fluid (BFS Technology)
- Setup Unit Of Menthol Crystals From Mint Oil
- Manufacturing Business Of Blood Bags
- Start Manufacturing Business Of Blood Bags
- A Business Plan For Sodium Sulphate (Anhydrous)
- A Business Plan For Nicotine From Tobacco Waste
- Start Production of Decorative Laminated Sheet (Sunmica)
- Start Manufacturing Business Copper Flats & Copper Tubes
- Start Industry of Liquor from Mahua (Wine and Hard Liquor)
- Copper Tube Fittings Manufacturing Business
- Set up Dry Yeast For Bakery and Alcohol Industry
- Setup Pharmaceutical Unit (Ciprofloxacin Tablets, Co-Trimoxazole Tablets, Diclofenac Sodium Tablets, Paracetamol Tablets, Metronidazole Tablets, Doxycycline Tablets, Fluconazole Capsules, Propranolol Capsules, Ciprofloxacin Injectables) Plant
- Setup Pharmaceutical Tablets Unit (API Metformin, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol) Manufacturing Plant
- 65 Good Profitable Ideas to Start Small-Scale Manufacturing Business in Nepal
- Start Industry with Serum, Cream, and Shampoo | Turning Your Passion for Cosmetics into a Thriving Business with Serum, Cream, and Shampoo
- Start Industry with Serum, Cream and Shampoo
- A Business Plan Nonwoven Fabric For Mattress
- Setup Unit Of Cement Plant with Power Generation
- Setup Plant Of Pellet Production from waste Fishing Net (Recycling of fisheries plastic wastes)
- Start Business Of Cashew Nut Processing With Value Added Products (Roasted Cashew, Fried Cashew, Flavored Cashew, Coated Cashew)
- A Business Plan for Sterile Water for Injection
- Setup Unit Of Animal Feed From Bagasse
- Start Manufacturing Business Of Semi Processed Canned Vegetable (Chickpeas & Red Kidney Beans)
- A Business Plan For Bottling of Refined Oil • Refined Sunflower Oil • Refined Corn Oil • RBD Palm Olein Oil • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A Business Plan for Bottling of Refined Oil, Refined Sunflower Oil, Refined Corn Oil, RBD Palm Olein Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Business Plan For Silica From Rice Husk Ash
- Start Production Of Graphite From Graphite Deposits
- Start Manufacturing Business Manganese From Manganese Ore
- Setup Plant Of Lead From Galena
- Start Manufacturing Business Of Cement Paper Bags with Printing Unit
- Soda Ash Market of Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- A Business Plan Blood Collection Tubes, Urine and Stool Containers
- Setup Plant of Biodegradable Corn Starch Granules, Bags, Plates & Cups
- Start Production of Activated Carbon From Bamboo
- A Business Plan for Paracetamol
- Setup Unit Of Aluminium Extrusion Plant
- A Business Plan For Light Weight Bricks (EPS Bricks)
- Start Manufacturing Business Of Baby & Adult Diaper and Sanitary Napkins
- Start Production Of Calcium Silicate Blocks
- Start Manufacturing Business Carton Boxes
- Start Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business
- Start Manufacturing Business Of L-Glutamic Acid And Monosodium Glutamate
- Start Business Of Recycled Polyester Fiber From Used PET Bottles
- Unlocking the Secrets: How to Set Up a Galena Lead Plant Successfully
- Business Plan For Sanitary Napkins
- A Business Plan Copper Cathode From Copper Scrap
- Setup Plant of Analytical Testing Lab (Food, Water, Soil and Pharma)
- Start Production of Expandable & High Purity Graphite
- Launching a Solar Panel Production Business
- Invest In Kraft Paper From Pulp Industry
- Start Waste Lubricating Oil Recycling Plant
- Biodegradable Disposable Cups and Plates (Tableware) Manufacturing Using Sugarcane Bagasse Business
- Start Carton Boxes Manufacturing Business
- Start Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide Business
- Setup Curcumin Extraction Plant
- Start Your Own Essential Oil and Oleoresins From Chili, Pepper, Ginger and Turmeric Plant
- Setup Sitagliptin (API) Business
- Setup Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Acetaminophen, Metformin Hydrochloride, Azithromycin Dihydrate Unit
- One Lac / Lakh / Lakhs is equivalent to one hundred thousand (100,000)
- One Crore is equivalent to ten million (10,000,000)
- T.C.I is Total Capital Investment
- We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
- We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
- Caution: The project's cost, capacity and return are subject to change without any notice. Future projects may have different values of project cost, capacity or return.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Our Detailed Project report aims at providing all the critical data required by any entrepreneur vying to venture into Project. While expanding a current business or while venturing into new business, entrepreneurs are often faced with the dilemma of zeroing in on a suitable product/line.
And before diversifying/venturing into any product, wish to study the following aspects of the identified product:
• Good Present/Future Demand • Export-Import Market Potential • Raw Material & Manpower Availability • Project Costs and Payback Period
We at NPCS, through our reliable expertise in the project consultancy and market research field, Provides exhaustive information about the project, which satisfies all the above mentioned requirements and has high growth potential in the markets. And through our report we aim to help you make sound and informed business decision.
The report contains all the data which will help an entrepreneur find answers to questions like:
• Why I should invest in this project? • What will drive the growth of the product? • What are the costs involved? • What will be the market potential?
The report first focuses on enhancing the basic knowledge of the entrepreneur about the main product, by elucidating details like product definition, its uses and applications, industry segmentation as well as an overall overview of the industry sector in India. The report then helps an entrepreneur identify the target customer group of its product. It further helps in making sound investment decision by listing and then elaborating on factors that will contribute to the growth of product consumption in India and also talks about the foreign trade of the product along with the list of top importing and top exporting countries. Report includes graphical representation and forecasts of key data discussed in the above mentioned segment. It further explicates the growth potential of the product.
The report includes other market data like key players in the Industry segment along with their contact information and recent developments. It includes crucial information like raw material requirements, list of machinery and manufacturing process for the plant. Core project financials like plant capacity, costs involved in setting up of project, working capital requirements, projected revenue and profit are further listed in the report.
Reasons for buying the report:
• This report helps you to identify a profitable project for investing or diversifying into by throwing light to crucial areas like industry size, demand of the product and reasons for investing in the product .
• This report provides vital information on the product like its definition, characteristics and segmentation .
• This report helps you market and place the product correctly by identifying the target customer group of the product.
• This report helps you understand the viability of the project by disclosing details like raw materials required, manufacturing process, project costs and snapshot of other project financials .
• The report provides forecasts of key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance and make sound business decision.
• Our research reports broadly cover Indian markets, present analysis, outlook and forecast.
• The market forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through interactions with the industry players.
• We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report .
Our Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Report Contains following information:
· Project Introduction
· Project Objective and Strategy
· Concise History of the Product
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Provision & Specification
· Uses & Applications
Ø Market Study and Assessment
· Current Indian Market Scenario
· Present Market Demand and Supply
· Estimated Future Market Demand and Forecast
· Statistics of Import & Export
· Names & Addresses of Existing Units (Present Players)
· Market Opportunity
Ø Raw Material
· List of Raw Materials
· Properties of Raw Materials
· Prescribed Quality of Raw Materials
· List of Suppliers and Manufacturers
Ø Personnel (Manpower) Requirements
· Requirement of Staff & Labor (Skilled and Unskilled) Managerial, Technical, Office Staff and Marketing Personnel
Ø Plant and Machinery
· List of Plant & Machinery
· Miscellaneous Items
· Appliances & Equipments
· Laboratory Equipments & Accessories
· Electric Load & Water
· Maintenance Cost
· Sources of Plant & Machinery (Suppliers and Manufacturers)
Ø Manufacturing Process and Formulations
· Detailed Process of Manufacture with Formulation
· Packaging Required
· Process Flow Sheet Diagram
Ø Infrastructure and Utilities
· Project Location
· Requirement of Land Area
· Rates of the Land
· Built Up Area
· Construction Schedule
· Plant Layout and Requirement of Utilities
Project at a Glance
Along with financial details as under:
Products & Services
- Laboratory Trial Based Products
- Entrepreneur India Magazine
- Career Option
- My Account Home
- My Shopping Cart
Accepted Payment Methods
- Street View
© 2015-21. All rights reserved
Business Ideas In Kerala [Profitable Options]
If you're from Kerala and planning to start a new business of your own, then this article is definitely gonna help you with your research. Owning a small business has several benefits for a person. From independence, financial pros, learning opportunities, lifestyle changes to creative satisfaction, it is rewarding. And what better place to start your small business than the investor-friendly state of Kerala? It has several business opportunities that individuals can tap on. Located in the southern part of India, this state is known for fetching entrepreneurs wanting speedy returns.
If you’re looking for small business opportunities and ideas in Kerala, we’ve got you covered. So, without further a do, let's take a look at some of the most profitable businesses in Kerala.
Business Ideas In Kerala
Small scale businesses.
- Home Decor Services- More and more individuals these days are investing in their home decor. So, if you have the required skill set, this would be an excessively profitable small business option that you must consider. Apart from setting up a small store, you can also sell your products online. From wall arts, antique pieces, dining accessories to designer vases and candles, there are tons of things with a high demand that you can include. You’d be needing an investment of up to 4-5 Lakhs for this business. Also Read: How to start home decor business?
- Electronics & Accessories Store- Times are changing. We’re witnessing a massive growth in internet users and electronics buyers. Mobiles and laptops have become a basic need, and that’s why more and more people are investing in them. That is why it’s a great time to enter this business. However, remember that this industry has cut-throat competition. So when you start, keep the products and accessories that the locals would buy. Once your business grows, you can begin investing in high-end products. If done right, it’s an extremely profitable and sustainable business idea. Also Read: How to start electronics store?
- Bakery Business- The reason a bakery would be a profitable small business is that it doesn’t require much investment. Moreover, in this world of personalisation and experimentation, you can let your creativity flow while offering the basics. In a state like Kerala, it’d be beneficial to start it in a crowded market or a place that has ample parking space. So if you have the desired skillset or can partner with an individual who does, open a bakery. Also Read: How to start a Bakery?
- Grocery Shop- Every individual all over the world needs groceries. So naturally, grocery shops are a viable business idea. The best part about this business is that it doesn’t require any particular skill set. But when opening a grocery shop in Kerala, you must do ample research about the products that the locals need most. In addition to that, the location of your physical outlet would also play a vital role. Also Read: How to start a kirana store ?
- Fitness Centre or Gym- Much like the rest of the country, individuals in Kerala are slowly gravitating towards fitness. That is why opening a gym or fitness centre there can yield great results. All you need to do is have a plan and offer the right services to attract customers. Boutique gyms are the talk of the town and something you can cash in on in Kerala. You can set them up with less investment and make significant profits. Also Read: How to set up a gym?
- Ayurveda Tourism- Kerala is a highly sought after travel destination amongst both Indians and foreigners. Meanwhile, individuals all around the world are becoming more aware of the benefits of Ayurveda. So why not combine the two? Kerala has a pleasant climate with the temperature hovering between 23-29 degrees, abundant natural wealth, and ample rainfall. These factors make it the ideal place for Ayurveda practises and tourism. You can set up an Ayurvedic retreat in both cities or the countryside area. Also Read: Ayurvedic Brands In India
- Boutique Hotel- As mentioned above, Kerala hosts a ton of visitors throughout the year. And that makes it an ideal place for doing travel or hospitality-related business. Did you know that this industry provides around 13% of Kerala’s GDP? From the picturesque attractions to historic landmarks, everything makes Kerala travel-worthy. And to have an exquisite little boutique hotel would be an excessively profitable business idea. Also Read: How to start a homestay business?
- Growing and Exporting Crops- Almost 70% of India’s coconut supply comes from the state of Kerala. Moreover, the place is also rich in bamboo crafts and spices. So why not turn this into a business opportunity? You can rent a place to grow all these different crops. As rentals aren’t too costly, you can find an area at a reasonable price. And afterwards, you can export them to other parts of the country or the world. Before starting, you can consult experts or businesses who’re in the same field. Also Read: How to start Agriculture business?
- Clothing Business- Another profitable business idea for Kerala is the clothing business . Fashion travels fast in this country, and there is a lot of demand for anything and everything vogue. But it’s not necessary to offer a massive variety of apparels. You can also go with something niche like beachwear clothing. As Kerala’s climate is a topical one, there is a lot of demand for beachwear and swimwear clothing. You can also choose to export these clothes. Although it’d require significant capital initially, it’d be worth it in the long run if done correctly. You’d need to hire professionals to sew and purchase sewing machines and other equipment. Once you get a place where you’d produce articles, you can move on to tie up with stores.
- Agarbatti- A product that has demand in Indian households throughout the year is Agarbatti. Some people use it for religious purposes while others for its aroma. And Kerala is the ideal place for this business. Why? It’s because raw materials like bamboo sticks, sawdust, and charcoal powder are comfortably available in the state, and you can get them for affordable prices. You can start this business with a low to medium level investment. Also Read: How to start Agarbatti business?
Top Profitable Business Ideas In Kerala To Try In 2022
The new year is around the corner, and it could be a great time if you're planning to start your new business and give it a fresh start. Here is the list of some of the top 30 most lucrative business ideas to start in Kerala:
- Spice Business (Kochi)
- Indian Cultural Products Business
- Tea & Coffee Business
- Dry Fruits Business
- Ayurvedic Products & Aroma Oils Business
- Banana Chips Business
- Cashew Nuts Import-Export Business
- Wooden Caskets & Boat Models Business
- Handicrafts Items & Jewellery Business
- Glass Business
- Pest Control Service Business
- Beauty Salon Business
- Costume Rental Business
- Dairy Products Business
- Diner/Restaurant/Bistro Business
- Customised Gift Basket Business
- Day Care Center
- Oratory Course Business
- Handcrafted Chocolate Business
- Uniform Making Business
- Frozen Foods Business
- Home-Tiffin Meal Services Business
- Cocktail Bar or Pub Business
- Trendy Clothing Store
- Fancy Balloons Business
- Recycled Paper Goods Business
- Occasion-based Clothing Rental Business
- Cultural exchange agency
Benefits Of Doing Business In Kerala
There are numerous benefits of doing business in Kerala. The cultural appeal, the big market and many more. Before you dive into researching for new business ideas in Kerala, read on to get a look at market benefits:
1- Massive Digital Reach
When compared to other states of the country, Kerala has a significantly higher digital reach. More digital reach is beneficial for any business as it ensures you reach the target audience with much ease.
2- High Literacy Rate
As many of you must be aware, Kerala has the highest literacy rate in the country. It means that small business owners can hire more qualified and well-informed candidates who’d take their business forward.
3- Low Rentals
A primary consideration for many small businesses is low rentals. And Kerala would provide just that. Compared to many other states in India, you can get a shop or property in Kerala for a significantly lower price.
4- Less Cost of Operations
Cost of operations or operating costs is the expense incurred on the day to day operations of a business. Owning and running a small business in Kerala promises a lower cost of operations. Furthermore, you can reinvest the money saved.
5- Well Connected
The state of Kerala is very well connected with other parts of India. It has an extensive railways network that allows individuals to travel to other parts of the country with ease. Apart from that, it also has numerous airports and ports. Now that you’ve understood the advantages of doing business in Kerala let’s get into the profitable business ideas that’d yield impeccable profits and promise impeccable ROI.
Kerala is a hub of business opportunities. But you got to figure out what you’d profit doing, keeping in mind your skillset and resources. All the business ideas mentioned above do contain a fair share of risks, but they also have a high potential and chance of succeeding in Kerala if done right.
Plus, the state is becoming a centre point for investors making this the right time to start and grow a business. So take your pick and start a business from the list of the Best Business Ideas in Kerala .
1) Best business in India 2) Best business in Delhi 3) Best business in Jaipur 4) Best business in Goa 5) Manufacturing Companies in Kerala 6) Best Markets in Kerala
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more! Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles. OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
FAQs on Business Ideas In Kerala
Q. which business is best to start in kerala.
Ans- Some of the most lucrative businesses ideas to start in Kerala are:
- Beauty Parlour Service At Your Doorstep
- Online Plumber And Electrician
- Home Tuition Online
- Designer Fashion Boutique
- Online Home Decor Services
- Blog Content Writer
- Self Employed SEO
- Accounting Services
- App. Based Home-made Food Delivery
- Property Management Services/Estate Agency
Q. What is the most profitable business in Kerala?
Ans- Some of the topmost profitable business to start in Kerala are as follows:
Q. What is the best small scale business in Kerala?
Ans- Here is a list of the top small scale business in Kerala:
- Candle-Making Business
- Garment Selling Business
- Garments Manufacturing Business
- Imitation Jewellery Business
- Stainless Steel Utensils Business
- Mobile Repairing Business
- Coconut Oil/Chips/Condiments Business
- Online Toys Business
- Online Ayurvedic Products Business
Q. How can I start a small business in Kerala?
Ans- To start a small business in Kerala you need to fulfil all the legal formalities and get all your registration process completed with the Companies Act of India.
Q. What is the good business to start in Kerala?
Ans- The top 3 best business to start in Kerala are:
- Real Estate/Property
- Jewellery Business
Q. What business can I start with RS 10000?
Ans- These are the Top 5 business ideas to start between Rs. 5,000 to 10,000:
- Homemade sweets and snacks
- Breakfast joint
- Fresh fruit juice Kiosk
- Online bakery
- Social media strategist
Q. What are some of the profitable businesses in Kerala?
Ans. Businesses in Agriculture, Hospitality, and Tourism tend to do well and usually turn out to be profitable. That said, no one business type of sector guarantees profits.
Q. Is it tough doing business in Kerala?
Ans. Till a few years back, it was comparatively difficult to do business in Kerala. However, due to the multiple initiatives taken by the state government, things have changed. As of today, Kerala is full of business opportunities.
Q. What is the best business to start in Kerala with 1 Lakh Rupees?
Ans. You can start a small tour and travels business as there’s a lot of tourist influx in Kerala. You can market your business as a problem solver for any travel-related query that one might have.
Q. Is it a good idea to start an e-commerce business in Kerala?
Ans. Yes, it is. The reason for that is that we’re more connected than ever. On top of that, Kerala has a massive digital reach, with most of its population active on the internet.
Q. Is it safe to start a business in Kerala?
Ans. As long as you’re following the rules and regulations and systematically doing business, it is excessively safe.
Read the best of business ideas, tips for small businesses, the latest update on technology & more by OkCredit.
Cable manufacturers in india [5 best manufacturers], air compressor manufacturer in india [top 11 manufacturers], pet bottle manufacturers in india [top 7 manufacturers], paint manufacturers in india [6 best manufacturers], silk saree manufacturers in india [best manufacturers], you might be interested in, foreign direct investment(fdi) 101: a complete guide, series funding [types, how it works and more], sustainable architecture ideas that can improve our lives.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Call Us: +91 70920 40506
- Email: [email protected]
- Spices Board
- Coffee Board
- APEDA Registration
- Import Export Code Registration
- LLP Registration
- Barcode registration
- OPC registration
10 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN KERALA-2021
- December 11, 2020
- No Comments
Kerala is the fastest growing city in India welcomes any type of
business ideas/start ups that can solve any sort of problems with
minimal efforts. Kerala is one of the best place for both beginners
in business as well as for jobs for freshers with lacking experience in
a particular field. In Kerala, enough resources equalizing demand
can give the best start up for the beginners in the field of business.
Besides, a business needs to get started only after analyzing the
scope of the product or service and the demand for it in the localities.
There are a lot of chances to start business venture in Kerala and we
can help you with provide some business ideas which requires minimum
If a fresher is looking out for the best business to
start in Kerala, then these are a few ideas that can help.
ONLINE CONVERSION SPECIALIST
The rising demand and need for small business to engage with customers online,
especially mobile, has given way for an business opportunity that will help these people struggling.
An online conversion specialist business would involve helping people convert their
online traffic visitors into sales.
This is a minimal investment idea that could be executed with a computer and knowledge
about write a copy, and generate pages that can convert people to buyers.
GROCERY SHOPS WITH DELIVERY SERVICES
We all need to eat, but not everyone likes to shop. In a world where
the time crunch is constantly crunching harder, A lot of people happily
pay to have someone else get their groceries. In this scenario, this turns as the
ideal business to start in Kerala and if a grocery shop comes out with delivery
service of grocery items, then it is definitely going to be clicked by every
house holder for sure. No matter what’s the price is, it will definitely gather
massive customers for sure.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We all participated in events at some point, be it large scale or small
Scale, personal or professional, whatever the reason is, participation
in an event is fun and enjoyable, but organizing one requires a lot of effort.
Venue hunting, inviting the guests, food etc takes a lot of time and patience.
This need has opened up huge business opportunity in the Event management
space in Kerala.
Worldwide, experts estimate that people drink approximately 2.5 billion cups of
Coffee a day. Sales in the market of drinks which includes coffee shops,
are forecast to grow by 67% between now and 2022. Additionally, coffee and
other drinks shop show incredible resilience in volatile markets, helping to
eliminate their uncertainty, associated with small business ownership.
If you have been thinking of combining your love if coffee with your
entrepreneur spirit, it may be time to try your hand at opening a coffee shop.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Social media started out as a fun and easy way to connect with family and friends,
but it’s grown into an affordable, vital marketing strategy for business all sizes.
A lot of businesses are overwhelmed by the tasks that into managing multiple
messages across their public social media accounts, and they’re hiring
social media experts to take care of all this for them. Starting a social media
management business might be a good role for you if you enjoy tweeting, pinning,
and sharing. Effective and proper use of social media can bring great opportunities in
the new world for your business, but it will require some thought and planning.
Home computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones, even internet enabled televisions
are also available in market and that means people can easily access the websites
literally from anywhere at any time. Preparing to initiate a social media consulting
business is not that easy.You have to build your business from the bottom level like
any other business. You need to make sure that, you have the necessary qualifications
to start social media consultancy before you can sign clients.
From there, you can expand your network of client base, get financing, and hire more people.
There’s a lot of work involved in the process, but it can be a very lucrative career in high demand.
Today, education is one of the largest and steadily growing sector worldwide.
The education industry shows promising opportunities for starting a business
in the field of education.
Tutoring students online is a profitable education business idea that does not
demand high investments. As tutoring happens at a one-to-one session, you can
monitor each students individually and make them to learn the lessons at their own
pace and understanding abilities.
Make sure you have access to all the essential requirements to be a online tutor
such as high speed internet connectivity, computer and online education tools.
Consultancy business of any kind will be good opportunity for professional and experts
in the future. With increasing competition and complications in the business field,
people look for consultancy to sustain their business and increase their profits.
There are different kinds of consultancy businesses one can start with like educational
consultant agency, Recruitment firm, Career Consultancy or Customer Consultancy.
HEALTH RECORD DIGITILIZATION AND SHARING
There will be time when it is necessary for multiple doctors in different locations to
access one’s medical records.
For instance, some patients may use a particular doctor for a while,
then move and switch doctors due to their closer location.
Then there is the complications of starting a new medical file or fetching
the previous one from the doctor and that could never happen.
This business would set up medical records that could be securely and efficiently shared
between registered doctors. The great thing is that the doctors and their patients would be able
to see who last accessed their files. This turns out to be a good business venture to start
in the field of health services.
Now a days, we are facing a lot of health related issues because of the changing
lifestyles and unhealthy diet plans. Due to this, people have become more prone to
diseases and health care issues.
We all know that, the healthcare industry will grow immensely in the future.
Preventive medicines will increase eventually and the general health care practices
will be replaced by personal health care practices.
If you can jump into this business in any form, you will surely enjoy a high return
in the future.
This is one of the best future business idea where you will make money in next few years.
Globalization in all over the world has actually created a tremendous demand for the translators.
Without requiring any big amount of capital in the upfront, anyone can simply start your business
as a freelance translator.
All you need is a adequate knowledge in the languages you are going to deal with.
Remember though, just being aware of the languages that you are
translating will not be sufficient to carry out an effective communication.
Recognizing an opportunity is only one part of a coin. But the most important part is
taking the first step to start the business. Let these business opportunities serve
as a guide for what has potential and try to choose the one is aligned with your
skills and passion.
We Framemycompany will help you find the best business for you
call us : 7092405060
About The Author
Related posts, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Top 25 Small Business Ideas in Kerala for 2022 with High Profit Return (2023)
Are you looking for small business ideas in Kerala in starting your own business venture? If yes, you have landed at the right place. Here in this post, we explore the most trending and profitable business opportunities in the state of Kerala that can be started with low investment.
Kerala is an investor-friendly, 100% literate, and 100% digital state. Compared to other competitive locations, the state offers low operating costs for start-ups in the state. Low rentals, power, water, and transport tariffs keep operating costs minimal for industrial units located in the state.
Kerala permits up to 100% direct foreign ownership, subject to certain conditions. Small, medium, and large-scale business initiative procedure has been thoroughly streamlined. Whether you are a resident here or from outside and want to start a business in Kerala, this article will help you in finding legitimate investment opportunities in Kerala.
List of 25 Small Scale Business Ideas in Kerala
#1. automobile service station.
Increasing demand for commercial vehicles has created the largest construction of automobile showrooms in Kerala. Some of these showrooms are the largest in Asia. Apart from vehicle showrooms, there are also growing demands for tires and auto parts stores in Kerala.
The boom in luxury car sales in Kerala started in 2012-13. Today, the state accounts for 13% of the national sales of premium cars. Thus, starting an automobile service station is one of the most profitable small business ideas in Kerala for new entrepreneurs.
#2. Ayurveda Tourism
Ayurveda is a therapy that promises holistic wellness. The experts use natural herbs and oils in the therapy. These oils have great medicinal value according to the Vedic literature on Ayurveda. There is a strong potential for the growth of Ayurveda tourism in Kerala.
It can easily be called the only place that has an unbroken tradition of Ayurveda.A year-round pleasant climate, a moderate temperature hovering between 24 to 28 degrees, ample rainfall ensured by two monsoons, humid air, abundant natural wealth are some of the factors that providethe perfect natural setting for Ayurveda’s healing touch as does Kerala. See Also Free SWOT Analysis Template to Plan Your Creative Business | Blog | Domestika Reserva estas fechas: el 12 y 13 de julio regresa Prime Day ofreciendo los precios más bajos de Amazon en determinados productos How to Stop Contact Form Spam in WordPress (Full Guide) Wedding Ceremony Music Guide: Songs Playlists And Expert Tips
#3.Start a Home-Based Online Business
At present, anyone can make money online from the comfort of home. It is true for the people of Kerala too. Some of the legitimate ways are listed below:
- Start a Blog
- Do Small Tasks and Surveys
- Affiliate Marketing
- Freelance Writing
#4. Agarbatti Making
Kerala can be an ideal place to make Agarbatti sticks as the raw materials are easily available nearby. This is one product in India that has a demand for round the year as almost all households use Agarbatti for aroma and religious reasons.
#5. Start a Small Manufacturing Business in Kerala
Though the start-up cost of starting a manufacturing business is a little higher than retail businesses, however, the high-profit returns ensure a fas payback of the investment. There are several manufacturing business opportunities one can start in Kerala with low investment.
#6. Open a Grocery Store
If you have a retail space in a good location, one can start a grocery store in Kerala with little investment. Selecting a proper location though is critical to the success of this business.
#7. Open a Fast Food Restaurant
Fas food restaurant is another lucrative business in Kerala. More and more people in the state are showing interest in having fast foods in recent days.
#8. Boutique Business
Kerala is a destination for tourists. And the location enjoys not only domestic but also international visitors. So, the location is one of the best places to start a boutique business with unique and innovative collections. Apart from the designer clothes, you can consider keeping a whole range of products in the apparel segment.
#9. Boutique Hotel
As Kerala is a good tourist destination, a boutique hotel is a natural lucrative business here. Basically, tourists prefer to taste the local culture, food items, and some different touch at the time of their stay. Initiating a boutique hotel business requires moderate cash investment. And if you don’t open other hotels in the expansion, then it is a one-time investment business.
#10. Certified Seed Production
Rice is the most important food crop in Kerala. It occupies 7.46% of the total cropped area of the state. However, the area under rice has been falling at an alarming rate ever since the 1980s. Hence, starting a certified seed production unit is a highly lucrative business here to supply paddy seeds to the farmers. Broadly, seed production requires improved cultural practices and efficient weed, disease, and pest control.
#11. Coconut Based Food Processing Unit
Kerala is one of the major coconut-producing states in India. Actually, coconut provides the principal source of income – from the coir industry to coconut shell artifacts. And you can produce plenty of processed foods from coconut. Hence, starting a coconut-based food processing industry is highly lucrative here.
#12. Fertilizer Distribution
There are more than 247 industries that are manufacturing a range of products like chemical fertilizers, pesticides, zinc/chromium compounds, etc. And definitely, these companies look for efficient distributors for distributing their products. Starting a fertilizer distribution business requires moderate capital investment and license from the state fertilizer authority.
#13. Hookah Bar Lounge
As Kerala is a prominent tourist destination in India hookah bar lounge business is a very good retail investment option here. Kerala is also famous for pulling foreign tourists throughout the year. Hookah bar and lounge are some of the lucrative small business ideas in Kerala to start for young entrepreneurs.
#14. Jewelry Making
Gold and diamond are the lucrative fields of business in Kerala. Apart from that pearl jewelry and fashion jewelry are also in high demand. There is a huge potential for a jewelry business in the state. The diamond segment is growing among youngsters in an aggressive manner. Any individual can initiate a jewelry-making business in Kerala with low capital investment.
Every year, liquor and beer sales are growing. Rum and brandy are the preferred drinks in Kerala in a country where whiskey outsells every other liquor. Hence, opening a microbrewery is a lucrative business idea in Kerala. If you want to start a food retail business, then this is probably the best opportunity for new entrepreneurs.
#16. Mobile Facial Spa
Mobile facial and spa services can be initiated here as a profitable investment opportunity. You start this business either as a retail storefront or from your home.
As the state is a prominent tourist spot and recognized for its scenic beauty, photography is one of the most profitable small business ideas here to start with very less investment. This can be treated as a wonderful self-employed opportunity or as an organized professional photography company.
#18. Recruitment Agency
As more and more companies expanding their businesses in the state, one can consider starting a recruitment agency business as a profitable venture in Kerala. The recruitment agency business is vast by nature. You can offer several services like permanent staffing, temporary staffing, RPO, payroll solution, employee training, etc.
#19. Retail Business
Kerala is a state just perfect for retail business . Apart from its own population, the state enjoys a huge number of tourists every year. And certainly, it results in a wide chance of impulse buying activity. Therefore, starting a retail outlet that sells both utility and innovative luxury items is a profitable business in this state.
#20. Rice Milling
The key agricultural staple food in Kerala is rice. With some six hundred varieties grown in Kerala’s extensive paddy fields. Therefore, it opens up a lucrative opportunity of initiating a rice mill business in Kerala. Depending on the production output you want, you must procure the machinery. Also, you can apply for Govt. subsidy in establishing a rice mill here.
#21. Security Related Business
Security-related business nowadays is in high demand. Any type of security-related business like a private investigation agency, cybersecurity expert, etc. are the profitable small business opportunities in Kerala.
Read: Top Security Business Ideas With Small Investment
#22. Spice Business
Kerala is also a major producer of spices that form the cash crops of the state. The important spices are cardamom, cinnamon, clove, turmeric, nutmeg, and vanilla. Hence, spice needs grading, grinding, and packaging for human consumption. So, you can start a spice business here. If you don’t want to go to the manufacturing activity, then you can consider trading or distribution or even opening a retail store.
#23. Tea Bag Making
Kerala is also a major tea-producing state. After coconut, tea is a significant cash crop here. If you want to start a small manufacturing business, then you can consider opening a tea bag-making business here. Depending on your skill and investment capacity, prepare the proper business model. Simply you can distribute the products to the local retailers or you can only go for online selling.
#24. Tour Guide
The tour guide is one of the most incredible small business ideas here to start with almost zero investment. National Geographic Traveller has selected Kerala as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the 13 paradises in the world. Of course, you can start this business with an organized company formation with moderate capital investment.
#25. Travel Agency
Currently, the State has recorded an average annual growth of 25% in foreign tourist arrival. With the emergence of the state as the most preferred holiday destination for domestic and international tourists, the demand for world-class accommodation too is on the rise. A full-scale travel agency business with other allied services is one of the most profitable small business ideas here for startup entrepreneurs.
This is the list of top profitable small business ideas in Kerala to explore if you are interested in starting a business venture in the state.
About the Author: 99businessideas.com led by Rupak Chakrabarty is committed to helping beginners, entrepreneurs, and small business owners in starting, managing, and growing their business. Our aim is to educate the entrepreneur on the various stages of entrepreneurship.
Top 25 Small Business Ideas in Kerala for 2022 with High Profit Return? ›
- Sell Spices. ...
- Start a Tourism Business. ...
- Sell Kasavu Sarees. ...
- Sell Perfume. ...
- Sell Banana Chips.
Ans: The most profitable business in Kerala can be considered tourism, garment industry agriculture , and many more. Take a look at the above article to know more about the profitable industries so that you can choose according to your niche.
- Identifying the most profitable small businesses.
- #1. Business Consulting.
- #2. Real Estate Agents.
- #3. Cleaning Services.
- #4. Social Media Management.
- #5. Creating Online Courses.
- #6. Start a Small Business that Makes Candles or Soap.
- #7. Payroll Services.
- Ecommerce Store. Ecommerce experienced a massive boom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. ...
- Consulting. ...
- Online Course. ...
- Graphic Design. ...
- Digital Marketing. ...
- Cleaning Service. ...
- Affiliate Marketing. ...
Some of the most profitable small business industries are real estate, food processing, clothes, chemical, and agrochemical . Apart from this household based customized products are also in high demand.
Which business is highly profitable in India? Ans- Event Management is one of the most profitable businesses in India. It is one of the few businesses that were still operational in smaller frequencies even during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Selling Second Hand Clothes. This has become a very lucrative business option for many young people. ...
- Printing/Photocopying. ...
- Operating a Salon/Barber Shop. ...
- Selling Boiled Eggs, Smokies Or Sausages. ...
- Movie Shop. ...
- Car Wash. ...
- Selling fruits & vegetables.
- Food trucks. ...
- Car wash services. ...
- Auto repair. ...
- Personal trainers. ...
- Newborn and post-pregnancy services.
- Become a Ride-Share Driver. Average income of up to $377 per month. ...
- Make Deliveries for Amazon or Uber Eats. ...
- Become a Pet Sitter or Dog Walker. ...
- Get a Babysitting Gig. ...
- Install Christmas Lights for the Holidays. ...
- Become a Home Organizer. ...
- Help With Home Gardening. ...
- Assist With Deliveries or Moving.
- 1) Outsourcing business. ...
- 2) Internet of things (IoT) industry. ...
- 3) Rise of co-working space. ...
- 4) 3D printing. ...
- 5) Consumer goods and services business. ...
- 6) Business in real estate. ...
- 7) Healthcare industry.
What are the top 10 most profitable business? ›
- Business Consulting. If you're an expert in your industry and have been working at it for years, you should consider consulting. ...
- IT Support, Technology Consulting, and Repair. ...
- Cleaning Services. ...
- Accounting and Tax Preparation. ...
- Auto Repair. ...
- Real Estate. ...
- Online courses. ...
- Marketing and PR Services.
- Consulting in your domain. ...
- Referral Business. ...
- Create products and sell on Ebay. ...
- Create a Course and Sell on Udemy.com or Skillshare.com. ...
- Freelancing online. ...
- Become a Tutor online if you love teaching. ...
- Tutions at Home. ...
- Rent your empty house/room on Airbnb.co.in.
The easiest business to start is a service business , especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods.
- Consulting. Source: Kerkez / Getty Images. ...
- Online reselling. Source: ijeab / Getty Images. ...
- Online teaching. Source: fizkes / Getty Images. ...
- Online bookkeeping. ...
- Medical courier service. ...
- App development. ...
- Transcription service. ...
- Professional organizing.
- Selling Healthcare Products. ...
- Doorstep Delivery Business. ...
- Food Delivery or Tiffin Service. ...
- Online Tuition Classes. ...
- Becoming a YouTuber. ...
- Paintings or Artwork.
- Educational blogging. ...
- Teaching online. ...
- Green app developer. ...
- Uber driving. ...
- Social crowdfunding. ...
- Creating a betterment program. ...
- Writing ebooks. ...
- Create an educational travel company.
- Interior Design and Decoration. This one is for the creative souls! ...
- Pharmaceutical Businesses. ...
- Organic Farming. ...
- Labour Contractor. ...
- Cloud Kitchen. ...
- Fashion Accessories. ...
- Photography. ...
- Exclusive Plant Nurseries.
8 Beach Photos and How They Were Taken - Beach Photography
Canggu, Bali: Retiring, Cost of Living, Things to Do & Lifestyle Information
Best Teamfight Tactics Items | Tiered Rankings
How to Pull Off the Best TFT Astral Mage Build
Top Tier TFT Comps for the Latest Patch
Atelectasis: Causas, Síntomas, Tratamiento y Prevención
Qué es la atelectasia y cómo afecta a los pacientes
Table of Contents
What Is Trisodium Phosphate?
One Month Birthday Wishes for Baby Boy: Celebrating a Milestone
Title: Your Baby's Incredible Journey: From Newborn to Toddler
Title: Celebrating the First Month Birthday: Heartfelt Wishes for the Baby and Their Parents
Author : Foster Heidenreich CPA
Last Updated : 09/23/2023
Views : 6464
Rating : 4.6 / 5 (76 voted)
Reviews : 83% of readers found this page helpful
Name : Foster Heidenreich CPA
Birthday : 1995-01-14
Address : 55021 Usha Garden, North Larisa, DE 19209
Phone : +6812240846623
Job : Corporate Healthcare Strategist
Hobby : Singing, Listening to music, Rafting, LARPing, Gardening, Quilting, Rappelling
Introduction : My name is Foster Heidenreich CPA, I am a delightful, quaint, glorious, quaint, faithful, enchanting, fine person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.
Without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome for you.
List of 40+ Best Business Ideas in Kerala
Are you interested in starting a business in Kerala? This collection of 40+ great business ideas in Kerala can assist you in getting started. There are several chances to explore this lively state, ranging from tourism and hospitality to agriculture and industry. These business ideas can help you tap into Kerala’s booming economy and make an impact in the business world, whether you’re a local entrepreneur or an outsider wanting to invest. Read on to know more about Kerala and the business opportunities in Kerala.
Table of Contents
Kerala – god’s own country.
Kerala, a state on India’s southern coast, is sometimes referred to as “God’s Own Country.” This appellation is not without cause, since Kerala is a breathtakingly gorgeous and diverse province that provides travellers with an astonishing range of activities.
The beautiful, verdant scenery of Kerala is one of the first things visitors notice. There are various national parks and animal sanctuaries in the state, as well as backwaters, beaches, and hill stations. These natural treasures are not only physically breathtaking, but they also provide tourists with the chance to participate in a range of outdoor activities like trekking, bird-watching, and animal safaris.
Kerala’s backwaters are one of the state’s most prominent attractions, consisting of a network of lagoons, lakes, and canals that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. Visitors may enjoy a relaxing houseboat trip through the backwaters, stopping at tiny towns along the route to learn about local life and food. Alternatively, one can stay at one of the several resorts located along the backwaters and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful surroundings.
Kerala has a diverse cultural legacy, which is reflected in its architecture, food, and festivals. Historic towns in the state, such as Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, are densely packed with old temples, churches, and palaces that represent the region’s rich history and different cultural influences. Kerala’s cuisine is diversified, with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, many of which are regionally distinct.
Economy of Kerala
Kerala’s economy is the ninth largest in India, with a gross state product (GSP) of 9.78 lakh crore (US$131.98 billion) in 2020-2021. Kerala’s per-capita GSP for the same time is 257,711 (US$3,200), ranking sixth in India. In 2019-20, the tertiary sector generated around 63% of the state’s GSVA, while the secondary sector contributed 28% and the primary sector contributed 8%. ( Source )
Why start a business in Kerala?
Kerala is endowed in every manner, from its rich natural environment to its natural resources and climate. The following are some of the market advantages of beginning a business in Kerala.
The most crucial issue when starting a business is the initial investment, and a large percentage of that cost goes into renting a site where the firm will function. Starting a business in Kerala is completely viable because you may obtain a house or a store for a low cost.
Kerala is one of India’s fastest-growing economies, with a significant emphasis on service sectors such as tourism, healthcare, and information technology.
Low Operational Costs
Ownership and operation of a small firm in Kerala provide lower operating costs, as do rentals. With the money you saved on operating and rental expenditures, you may now reinvest and develop your firm.
The Kerala government has adopted a number of efforts to encourage entrepreneurship and simplify the process of launching a business.
Kerala is also one of the most connected states in India, having four international airports and 18 major and minor airports. It has a well-developed railway network that allows citizens to commute to various country regions for commercial purposes. Also, Kerala’s location on India’s southwest coast gives it an important strategic gateway to the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Kerala’s robust economic development and plentiful supply of skilled and semi-skilled workers make it an ideal location for investment. With a literacy rate of more than 96%, the state boasts a highly educated and talented workforce.
The most strong and successful aspects of developing a business environment are infrastructure, capacity building, and human resource development. As a result, it’s no surprise that Kerala, which has an abundance of these characteristics, has grown into a region with vast investment opportunities.
Quality of Life
Kerala is noted for its high living standards, good healthcare, and well-developed education system, making it an appealing place for entrepreneurs and their families.
14 Best business ideas in Kerala to Consider in 2023
These are new business ideas in Kerala that you should definitely consider if you are planning to start a business in Kerala in 2023:
Kerala is a renowned tourist destination, and in recent years, homestay companies have grown in popularity. You can begin a homestay company by renting out your residence to travellers seeking a more authentic experience. You can attract and maintain loyal guests and expand your business by providing pleasant accommodations, local food, and personalised care. You may also enhance your revenue sources by providing other services such as guided tours, cultural events, and transportation.
Chocolate is a popular culinary item in Kerala, and artisanal and gourmet chocolates are in high demand. Create distinctive and high-quality chocolate goods that appeal to local tastes and preferences to establish a chocolate production business. You may differentiate your items from the competition and appeal to a wide spectrum of customers by employing local ingredients and inventive packaging. To enhance your revenue streams, try offering personalization and gift-wrapping services.
Organic Banana Snacks Manufacturing
In Kerala, bananas are a popular fruit, and there is an increasing desire for organic and nutritious snack choices. Create original and high-quality snack items that appeal to health-conscious clients to launch a banana snack manufacturing business. You may differentiate your products from the competition and appeal to a rising market by employing organic and natural components. This can be one of the most popular business ideas in Kerala.
Kerala is well-known for its coffee farms, and there is a growing demand for high-quality coffee. Create distinctive and high-quality coffee items that appeal to local tastes and preferences to establish a coffee business. By using locally grown coffee beans you can easily produce high-quality coffee and export them to book profits.
Ayurvedic Retail business
Ayurveda is an old Indian medical system, and Kerala is well-known for its Ayurvedic treatments and practices. Start an Ayurvedic retail company by offering high-quality Ayurvedic items including herbal supplements, oils, and skincare. To improve your revenue streams, try offering customised Ayurvedic treatment packages.
Incense Sticks Production
Incense sticks are a popular commodity in Kerala, and organic and natural incense sticks are in high demand. One of the finest business ideas in Kerala is to establish an incense stick manufacturing firm. You may differentiate your items from competitors and appeal to a wide spectrum of clients by employing natural and organic components and offering a choice of smells.
Kerala has a long coastline and a large network of backwaters, making it a perfect area for fish farming. Set up fish ponds or cages and raise a range of fish species such as tilapia, catfish and pearl spots to start a fish farming company.
Social media has fueled the interest in photography among Indian youth. Because Kerala is a prominent tourist destination recognised for its natural beauty, photography is one of the most profitable small business ideas to start with minimal cash, great demand, and a plethora of additional prospects.
You can start a tourist photography business by offering to take some of the best pictures of your visitors as souvenirs and grow quickly in this field. A photography company requires little money and a lot of time and effort. And there’s no better place to start this company than Kerala, where you can shoot some wonderful candid nature shots.
Kerala is a famous tourist destination due to its natural beauty, cultural legacy, and exciting festivals. You may establish a travel agency by providing a variety of travel services such as tour packages, transportation, and lodging reservations.
IT services have become an essential component of modern corporate operations as technology and the internet have advanced. You may launch an IT services company by providing a variety of services such as software development, web design, digital marketing, and IT consulting. By utilising your technical knowledge and experience, you can become profitable in no time.
Kerala has an abundance of sunshine all year, making it a perfect site for solar energy installations. You may establish a solar energy company by providing services like solar panel installation, maintenance, and repair. You can save money by employing high-quality and efficient solar panels and providing consumers with cost-effective options.
One of the most successful business ideas in Kerala is the transportation sector. Kerala is a bustling state with a huge population and a thriving tourism economy, therefore mobility is an important part of daily life. You may establish a transportation company by providing a variety of services such as taxi and cab services, bus rentals, and logistics.
Coconut Oil Manufacturing
Kerala has huge sources of coconut. Coconut oil production comprises the extraction of oil from mature coconut meat, which can then be utilised in a variety of applications such as cooking, cosmetics, and health supplements. Starting a coconut oil production business necessitates a significant investment in equipment, labour, and marketing, with issues such as obtaining dependable suppliers, targeting specific markets, and adhering to regulatory standards influencing profitability.
Another one on the list of best business ideas in Kerala is the textile business. The textile industry manufactures and sells textile items such as apparel, home textiles, and industrial materials. Choosing a niche, finding resources, creating and producing items, and marketing and distributing them to target clients are all necessary steps in starting a textile business. Textile firms necessitate a significant investment in equipment, raw materials, and labour, with factors such as market research, competitiveness, and regulatory compliance influencing business performance.
10 Small business ideas in Kerala
Here are some small business ideas in Kerala Malayalam that you can consider if you are tight on a budget:
An electronics shop is an excellent small business idea in Kerala, especially in metropolitan regions where electronic goods and appliances are in high demand. You may begin by selling popular electrical devices like cell phones, laptop computers, and televisions, and then extend your product line as your firm expands.
A grocery store is a tried-and-true small business concept that is always in demand. Kerala’s population is expanding, and there is a demand in many locations for handy and economical food stores. Begin by selling basic home necessities like rice, wheat, lentils and spices, and gradually extend your product line to include packaged foods, snacks and beverages.
Tiffin service is one of the popular business ideas in Kerala, particularly in metropolitan areas where people are too busy to cook. Depending on your customer’s needs, you can make and serve delicious meals to them on a daily or weekly basis. You can attract and maintain loyal clients and develop your business by delivering tasty and healthy meals, personalised attention, and prompt delivery.
Catering is a profitable small business concept in Kerala, particularly for individuals who enjoy preparing and serving meals. You may cater to a variety of occasions, including weddings, business events, and parties, and serve a variety of cuisines, including traditional Kerala food, North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, and continental.
Car Washing Business
A vehicle washing business is a simple yet successful small business concept in Kerala, particularly in metropolitan areas with a high concentration of cars. You may provide a variety of services to both private and business customers, including as exterior and interior washing, waxing, and detailing.
Social Media Management
Social media has become an essential component of marketing for companies of all sizes. You may establish a social media management firm in Kerala if you have a strong grasp of social media platforms and how they function. Services such as creating and maintaining social media accounts, providing content, managing social media advertising campaigns, and analysing analytics can be provided.
You can read our guide on How To Earn Money From Social Media in India to know about this in detail.
House Keeping Services
Housekeeping services are in great demand in Kerala, particularly in metropolitan regions where people are too busy with work to clean their houses. You may provide a variety of services to both home and business customers, such as routine cleaning, deep cleaning, laundry, and ironing.
Pet Care Services
With an increasing number of pet owners in Kerala, there is a growing demand for pet care services. You can start a pet care business by offering dog walking, pet sitting, grooming, and training services. To diversify your revenue streams, try offering extra services such as pet supplies and accessories.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
Many individuals rely on laundry and dry cleaning services, especially those who are too busy at work or do not have access to washing machines and dryers. In Kerala, you may establish a laundry and dry cleaning business by providing services including washing, ironing, dry cleaning, and steam cleaning. Consider offering pickup and delivery services to make things easier for your consumers.
Pest Control Business
Pest control is a service that is required by many Kerala houses and businesses. You may establish a pest control business by providing termite control, rat control, mosquito control, and general pest control. To improve your income sources, try offering extra services such as sanitation and hygiene.
Top 10 Business Ideas in Kerala for Ladies
Here are some of the most relatable and profitable business ideas in Kerala to empower all women entrepreneurs:
Starting a boutique company might be one of the best business ideas in Kerala for women who love fashion and apparel. A boutique business is a retail establishment that sells one-of-a-kind, high-quality, and frequently handcrafted apparel, accessories, and other fashion-related items. Boutiques in Kerala can sell both traditional apparel like sarees and modern items like Western wear.
You can read our guide on How to Start a Boutique Online in India for more clarity on this.
For women who enjoy baking and wish to work from home, starting a home bakery company can be one of the best business ideas in Kerala. A home bakery company in Kerala can produce a wide range of baked products, including cakes, cookies, bread, and pastries, utilising traditional recipes and ingredients.
Online Tuition Classes
For women who are enthusiastic about teaching and wish to work from home, starting an online tuition business might be a fantastic option. Online tutoring in Kerala can provide students of all ages and abilities with a wide range of disciplines such as language, mathematics, science, and music.
Starting an event planning business might be a terrific option for Kerala women who are creative and like organising events. Weddings, corporate meetings, conferences, parties, and festivals are just some of the events that can be planned and executed by event planners. You can also provide a wide range of services, including venue selection, decorating, food, entertainment, and logistical management.
For females in Kerala with an eye for design and decor, starting an interior design firm might be one of the most profitable business ideas in Kerala. Interior design is a creative and gratifying profession that entails creating and decorating interior spaces such as houses, workplaces, restaurants, and hotels. Interior design firms in Kerala can provide a wide range of services, including space planning, furniture selection, colour coordination, lighting, and artwork selection.
A handicraft company is an excellent choice for ladies who enjoy making handcrafted things. Kerala is recognised for its rich handicraft culture, and there is a growing market need for unique and handcrafted things. You may sell handcrafted things such as ceramics, needlework, paintings, home décor, and accessories through internet markets or local craft fairs.
A creche is a great business opportunity for women who enjoy working with children and want to provide a secure and caring atmosphere for them. As more households in Kerala have both parents working, the need for dependable childcare centres is growing. You must have a passion for children, large and child-friendly facilities, and a well-trained team.
A beauty salon is a popular business venture for women with knowledge in hair, cosmetics, and aesthetic treatments. Kerala’s beauty sector is thriving, and by offering high-quality services, you may draw consumers from all across the state. You’ll need well-trained personnel, a well-equipped location, and a variety of services to meet your client’s demands.
Dance courses are a terrific business idea for ladies who like dancing and wish to share their knowledge with others. Kerala has a strong legacy of classical dance, including Bharatanatyam, Mohiniyattam, and Kathakali, and there is a rising demand for lessons for people of all ages and skill levels. Depending on your area of expertise, you can teach lessons in classical, modern, Bollywood, or hip-hop dance forms.
A music school is another excellent business idea for ladies who enjoy teaching music. Kerala has a strong legacy of classical music, including Carnatic and Hindustani music, and there is a rising need for lessons for people of all ages and skill levels. Depending on your area of expertise, you can give instruction in a variety of instruments such as piano, guitar, violin, or flute.
Online business ideas in Kerala
Here are some additional business ideas in Kerala that can be executed online:
Print on Demand
This business concept entails designing custom-designed goods like t-shirts, mugs, and phone covers and printing them on demand as orders come in.
This business concept includes selling things without keeping inventories on hand. Instead, the items are delivered straight to the client from the provider.
Graphic design is the creation of visual content for websites, social media, and marketing materials for businesses and people.
Writing articles, blog posts, and other material for websites, corporations, and individuals is the focus of this business.
Vlogging is a popular type of content production and online business in which video material is created and shared on social media and video-sharing sites such as YouTube . Vloggers often share their daily life, experiences, or knowledge in a certain field, such as beauty, travel, or technology.
This type of company entails building a platform where buyers and sellers may meet to exchange goods and services.
The business involves developing online courses and selling them to a global audience in a variety of areas such as language, coding, or music.
There are several options in Kerala to build a low-cost business. Finding the right niche, building a network, and being enthusiastic and dedicated to your customers are the most critical aspects of running a successful business.
Hopefully, after reading this entire article you have plenty of business ideas in Kerala to choose from. Do check out Blinkstore to get the best quality print-on-demand products anywhere in India.
Name some good business ideas in Kerala.
Here are some amazing business ideas in Kerala to consider: 1. HomeStay Business 2. Chocolate Production 3. Organic Banana Snacks Manufacturing 4. Coffee Business 5. Ayurvedic Retail business 6. Incense Sticks Production 7. Fish Cultivation 8. Photography Studio 9. Travel Agency 10. IT Services
What are the best future business ideas in Kerala?
Here are some of the best potential business ideas in Kerala that you can consider for the future: 1. Print on Demand 2. Dropshipping 3. Graphics Designing 4. Content Writing 5. Vlogging 6. Online Marketplace
What are some business ideas in Kerala in Malayalam?
These are some new business ideas in Kerala Malayalam: 1. Electronics Shop 2. Grocery Shop 3. Tiffin Service 4. Catering Business 5. Pet Care Services 6. Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
11 Profitable Business ideas in Kerala with Low investment(2021)
- , Last Updated: October 12, 2023
Do you want to start your own business?
What better place to do so than in Kerala, the world’s only ‘Start-up Ecosystem’?
If you’re looking for best business ideas in Kerala , you’ve come to the right spot.
In this article, we will inform you about the most common as well as lucrative opportunities for businesses in India , and you will be able to start your own company with a very small or large investment.
Kerala is a very investor-friendly state; it has a literacy rate of 100 percent and a digital penetration of 100 percent.
When we compare the state to other locations, we can see that the cost of operations for some kind of start-up in this state is very low.
The rents are very low here, and you will be able to obtain water, electricity, and transportation at a very low cost for industrial purposes.
It makes little difference whether you live in Kerala or not; you can start a company on a small scale with very little investment in this state.
In this post, we will discuss some of the methods you may use to start your own company. To learn more about these opportunities, read the whole post.
11 Profitable Business Ideas In Kerala With Low Investment
Profitable new business ideas in kerala for small & home based business.
Here is a list of some of the most profitable New business ideas in Kerala:
1) Real Estate Agency/Property Operations Facilities: Small Business ideas in Kerala
Renting out and locating appropriate renters, as well as planning and selling a property for rental, maybe a new line of work in Kochi.
This is one of the profitable business ideas in Kerala with low investment where we can survive long in the market.
A location with too much to give sees strong demand for room to rent or purchase.
Being a real estate agent and operating assets can be a profitable business venture for communities.
2) The Jewellery Industry: New Business ideas in Kerala with low investment
Jewellery Industry is one of the biggest industry in the market and it’s a profitable small business in Kerala.
Jewellery manufacturing is one of India’s oldest industries, and Kochi is a leader in this field.
Kerala is well known for having the most traditional and beautiful jewellery designs in the entire world.
There is also a spot in Kerala at Kochi known as “Jewel Junction” where you can find some of the best jewellers in the world.
Thus, starting a jewellery company in Kerala is a lucrative decision because it combines art and benefactors in one place.
3) Accounting Services: Online Business ideas in Kerala
Young Accountants in Kerala have a lot of opportunities to launch their own accounting firms. This is the best online business idea in Kerala.
If new companies grow, there will be a need for accounting services, whether large or small.
Since most small and medium-sized businesses tend to outsource the majority of their accounting jobs, aspiring accounting practitioners will see this as a perfect opportunity to build on.
4) Services for Home Decoration: Home Based Business ideas in Kerala
People who enjoy making home decorations have a great opportunity in Kerala to open their own online home decor shop which is the easiest home based business idea in Kerala and you can also earn more profit by applying different business tips .
You will create and sell home decor items such as wall arts, frames, designer candles and vases, portraits, kitchen dining, and a variety of other accessories online.
This is a fantastic home based business idea in Kerala without investment that have opportunity for those with the ability to design and build something exquisite that will enhance the beauty and elegance of our house.
5) Tourism and the Hotel Industry: Small Business ideas in Kerala with low investment
Kerala’s tourism sector has enormous potential for the future. This industry accounts for 13% of GDP.
Tourism is a big venture and it is a successful and profitable small business idea in Kerala Aside from the picturesque attraction, each of the historic quarter’s main attractions plays an important part.
There are many heritage houses and forts that have been effectively converted into hotels, drawing visitors from all over the world to Kerala.
Thus, obviously, investing in the tourism industry here is a really smart investment that can yield big returns in the long run.
6) Franchise Business: Self Business ideas in Kerala
Many cities in Kerala are regarded as prime locations to launch a franchise company ranging from food to education to healthcare to travel and many more, the demand for distributorship and dealership opportunities in Kerala, some of which are:
- Restaurant Franchising
- Bakery Franchising
- Laundry Franchising
- Clothing Franchising
7) Medicine and Biotechnology: New Business ideas in Kerala
Kerala’s biodiversity makes it one of the most promising areas for biotechnology, opening up a wide range of opportunities for medicine and pharmaceutical firms.
Furthermore, the existence of existing research institutes such as the Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Biotechnology, the Indian Institute for Spices Research, the Kerala Agricultural University, and others ensure the requisite qualified human resources.
8) Export Business: Small Business ideas in Kerala
Export business is a vast sector and more profitable new business idea in Kerala. Vegetables, spices, and bamboo crafts have a lot of potential for export.
Kerala grows 70% of the world’s coconuts. Banana wafers are a modern trending industry for the coming years.
Bamboos are used to make a lot of paper, so it’s another way for businesses to flourish.
9) Business of Selling Perfumes: Online Business ideas in Kerala with low investment
A perfumery sells a variety of scent lines, catering to a wide range of preferences.
It is important to have in-depth knowledge of fragrances, as well as how to conserve and commercialize them.
- You must choose a location with sufficient humidity and light to ensure that the materials do not improve.
- It is important to acquire perfume shelves.
- Provide a diverse range of perfumes to fit both tastes and budgets.
Kerala is home to the well-known Start-up Village, India’s first government-supported start-up incubator.
There are numerous companies that you can launch in the state because it is not only gorgeous but also nurturing for entrepreneurs. It is beneficial to small businesses.
It is a small sector with huge business in market. This is one of the best business idea in Kerala.
10) Business with Acrylic Objects: New Business ideas in Kerala
Many businesses need acrylic accessories such as office stands, counters, and vases, among other things. This is a very lucrative market; simply invest in the appropriate segment.
If you’re wondering what kind of business to start at home, an acrylic artifact company could be a good choice.
It is not entirely appropriate to make a marketing argument, but only one piece must be removed from the objects.
- There must be enough space to set up a small warehouse.
- Purchase the requisite production equipment and machinery.
- Provide a wide range of acrylic products.
- Collaborate with businesses that are specialized in objects.
11) Starting A Mineral Water Trading Company: New Business ideas in Kerala
Because of the chemical processes that are used to purify the water before it reaches people’s homes, the water that reaches their homes is not always of high quality.
Individuals often turn to mineral water in search of a higher quality of life. Starting a company in this field requires little capital. This Small business idea in Kerala yields high profit.
- It is important to have enough room to store liters of water.
- To provide bottles, flasks, and glasses of mineral water to satisfy all needs.
- To have a vehicle to deliver.
- To publicize the service.
These were the Kerala market prospects. You can learn how to start a company in Kerala and how to run a profitable business in Kerala with the assistance of these resources.
If you have any other business ideas in Kerala , please share them in the comments, and if you have any tips for viable business ideas, please share them as well.
I’m Sammy Belose, The SEO Scientist . I started Sammy Belose as a passion, and now It’s helping to learn SEO & digital marketing with Rocket Speed.
2 thoughts on “11 Profitable Business Ideas In Kerala With Low Investment(2021)”
I HAVE A COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN VORKADY (MEENJA GRAM PANCHAYAT) MANJESHWARA KASARGOD DISTRICT, KERALA STATE. THIS BUILDING IS ON NH 16 AND IS SUITABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS. IF ANYONE INTERESTED TO SET UP A BUSINESS PLEASE CONTACT ME ( BUILDING MEASURING 23 CENTS )
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
I’m Sammy Belose, SEO Scientist, Digital Marketer & Growth Hacker. I love to play with Google Search Engine & convert business ideas into a growing company.
Copyright ©2023 developed by Sammy Belose
Top 10 Best Business Ideas In Kerala 2023 | Best Business Opportunities In Kerala
Suggestive Read: Top 5 Best Business Ideas In Gujarat
Why It Is Advisable To Search For Good Business Ideas In Kerala?
You might be wondering why the author of this blog is primarily focusing on Kerela! Here are a few exciting reasons to search for new business ideas in Kerala :
- As per the reports available on Wikipedia, Kerela’s economic status is the 9th best in India.
- The literacy rate in the state is the best in India which implies that even small-scale traders can start a business with small business ideas in Kerala that will be listed in the blog.
- The sex ratio is the best amongst all the states in India which means that even women can start a business with the best business in Kerala for ladies which will be listed in the blog.
- Excellent weather conditions in State make it a good tourist destination.
- The Rents are comparatively low. It lowers the operating cost of the business.
Profitable 10 Best Business Ideas In Kerala 2023
Here are the best business ideas in Kerala that are both rewarding and easy to start:
- Products based on Coconut Oil
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks Manufacturing
- Banana Chips
- Ayurveda Products Business
- Business of Spices
- Home Décor Products
- Photography/Studio Business
- Travel Guide Business
- Textile Business
- Tea/Coffee/Other beverages business
Also Read: Best Business Ideas In Punjab
1. Manufacturing and Selling the Products based on coconut Oil
It is one best startup ideas in Kerala because this state has an abundance of coconuts. If you wish to start a business in Kerela with very less investment, then any business in which the primary ingredient is coconut oil can be started. Even if you do not want to manufacture the products from coconut oil, you can simply start with the Oil business by extracting the fresh oil and selling it in different quantities. Therefore, the best business to start in Kerala is to use coconut oil in the most innovative way.
2. Manufacturing and Selling of Agarbatti/Incense Sticks
Starting with the Agarbatti or Incense sticks business in Kerela is a profitable deal. It is because the raw materials that are required to manufacture it are easily available in Kerela. Be It bamboo sticks, or charcoal, Kerela has plenty of it.
This business idea in Kerala can be started at a very low investment and there is a chance of high returns as the availability of raw materials lowers the material acquisition cost. It is one of the best small-scale business in kerala as no high-end machinery is required to manufacture the Incense sticks.
Also Read: 10 Best Trading Apps In India 2023
3. Banana Chips Manufacturing In Kerala
It is one of the best business ideas in Kerala that does not need a huge workforce or major capital investment in the beginning. Kerela is one of the largest manufacturers of bananas. This implies that raw bananas are available at very cheap prices. It is one of the best Kerala business ideas that can be expanded online by creating your own chips brand.
You can make the chips, sell the raw bananas, or any other innovative item using those bananas. So, if you are looking for the most profitable business in Kerala with low investment , then this banana chips manufacturing idea is the one that you can consider.
4. Ayurveda Products Business In Kerala
Making Ayurveda-oriented products can prove to be one of the best Kerala new business ideas . Kerela is known for providing Ayurvedic solutions since time immemorial. The aroma oils, medicinal ayurvedic plant-based techniques, and mesmerizing natural herbs have been used widely by Indians.
One can also start this business online mode by gaining the licenses and certifications prescribed by the government. Hence if you are looking for Kerala online business , then dealings in the Ayurvedic product is a one you can consider.
Also Read: Airtel Free Data Code 2023
5. Business of Spices In Kerala
Looking for the best business opportunities in Kerela ? Then Spices business is the one for you as Kerela is home to India’s best-quality spices. Be it ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, or pepper, Kerela is the one to export it to the rest of India and different parts of the world. Loads of spices are available in Kerela and that is why it is advisable to consider the business of spices if you are scrolling for the best business ideas in Kerala .
6. Home Décor Products In Kerala
One of the best business to start in Kerala is the business of Home Décor products made from the pulp of coconut and bamboo sticks. Since Kerela is a tourist spot, people who visit are generally fond of handmade décor items and unique portrays and models.
It is one of those Kerala new business opportunities that are both interesting and rewarding. The products made from such natural raw materials attract tourists and hence they will pay the price that you asked for.
7. Photography Business In Kerala
Who doesn’t want to capture beautiful memories? People who visit India from abroad are very fond of clicking pictures. Since Kerela is one of the most visited locations by tourists, therefore the business of photography will prove to be one of the best Kerala business ideas that is profitable and unique.
It is one of the best self-employment ideas in Kerala as you only need a professional camera to execute the same. However, you must be good at clicking the best shots. To flourish and expand your business, you may also create a social media channel, capture some excellent shots and post them.
Also Read: Top 10 Online Survey Sites In India To Earn Money
8. Travel Guide Business In Kerala
As a resident of Kerela, you might be aware of famous tourist spots and destinations. Commencing a business as a tour guide would be profitable. You can guide the people who visit Kerela about the best destinations, best eating points, some good stay locations, and the best scenic views that one should not miss.
It is one of the new business opportunities Kerala is witnessing these days. You can think about working as a tour guide because of the massive increase in tourism. Once the business flourishes, you can also start with the tourist agency. Hence, this is one of the best Kerala business ideas that can be started even without a specific shop or accommodation.
9. Textile Business In Kerala
Kerela is recognized for its gold reserves and textiles market. There’s a small town in Kerela that manufactures an exceptional range of Sarees also known as the Balarampur Sarees which are known for the finest quality of silk and texture.
Joining the textile business and supplying sarees all across the world by making an online portal would be a beneficial deal. This blend of traditions and technology can let you achieve significant milestones. It is one of the best Kerala business ideas that you can consider
Suggestive Read: Top Telegram Channel For Dream 11 Cricket Fantasy Team
10. Tea/Coffee/Other Beverages Business
Tea is the most liked hot beverage in India and the fact is that Kerela is home to various tea plantations. If you are enthusiastic about beverages and have a taste in adjudging the best beverages, then you can start a business in this domain. Hence it is one of the best Kerala business ideas that you can opt for.
These were a few new business ideas in Kerala that you can start. There are other additional enterprises that you may start and succeed in, therefore this list is not exhaustive. Be wise with your decisions and we hope that you progress in the business you choose.
Kerala Govt Schemes For New Businesses 2023
The Government of Kerala has launched various schemes to encourage the growth of new businesses in the state. The Kerala State Self Entrepreneur Development Mission (KSSEDM) provides entrepreneurs training and financial assistance. The state government also offers subsidies and tax incentives for businesses that invest in certain sectors, such as IT and tourism.
The Kudumbashree Entrepreneurship Development Programme (KEDP) promotes entrepreneurship among women in rural areas by providing training and financial assistance to start their own businesses. For online business in Kerala, the K-DISC E-Commerce Accelerator Programme provides training and support to entrepreneurs.
For low-budget business ideas in Kerala , the Kerala State Handicrafts Apex Society (KSHAS) provides marketing support and training to artisans who create traditional handicrafts. The Kerala State Small Industries Association (KSSIA) provides support to small businesses in various sectors.
Overall, Kerala is one of the best places to start a business in India, and with these government schemes and programmes, new businesses in Kerala have the potential to succeed and thrive.
Also Read: Top Franchise Business In India
5 Best Innovative Business Ideas Kerala 2023
With its unique blend of culture, resources, and opportunities, Kerala provides an ideal platform for innovative business ideas. From eco-friendly products to digital solutions, entrepreneurs in Kerala have been exploring and implementing new business ideas that cater to changing market demands. In this context, let’s delve into some of the best and latest innovative business ideas in Kerala .
Also Read: Best Ludo Earning Apps In India
Top 5 Small Scale Business In Kerala 2023
Small-scale businesses have been flourishing in Kerala, owing to the state’s conducive business environment and support infrastructure. With several government schemes and initiatives in place, Kerala offers a plethora of small investment business ideas that can cater to a wide range of sectors. Mentioned below are some of the best small scale business ideas in Kerala .
5 Best Zero Investment Business In Kerala 2023
Starting a business with zero or low investment can be a challenging yet rewarding experience for aspiring entrepreneurs in Kerala. With a wide range of government schemes and support programs in place, there are several low budget business ideas in Kerala that can be explored without any significant investment. Let’s delve into some of the best zero investment business ideas in Kerala .
Suggestive Read: Best Short Video Apps In India
5 Best Manufacturing Business Ideas In Kerala 2023
Manufacturing is a critical sector in Kerala’s economy, with several established businesses and a growing demand for innovative products. The state’s support infrastructure, including financial assistance, subsidies, and tax incentives, make it an attractive destination for entrepreneurs looking to start a manufacturing business in Kerala . Let’s explore some of the best manufacturing business ideas in Kerala .
Suggestive Read: Best Rummy Apps In India
5 Best Business Ideas In Kerala For Ladies 2023
Here are some of the businesses in Kerala for ladies in 2023.
You may also like
10 Best Telegram Channels For Stock Market In India | Updated 2023
Top 20 Telegram channels In India 2023 With Links | Join Now
Top Telegram Channels For Web Series 2023 | Watch For Free Today
About the author.
Let's Do Startup
27 Profit-Making Business Ideas in Kerala with Small Investment
Sharing is caring!
Kerala is popularly known as ‘God’s Own Land’ and the reasons for this claim are extremely strong. The alluring beauty of this place makes it the perfect replica of paradise. Tourists from all over the world visit Kerala, thus making it the perfect place to do business that gives nothing but profit.
Here are some of the best profit-making business ideas in Kerala for you to try your hands on.
27 Business ideas in Kerala
1. Sell Ice
Kerala is known to be a hot and humid state, thus procuring ice when you have to serve something cold to a number of guests can seem daunting.
Business ideas in Kerala such as selling ice to hotels and other facilities that cater to tourists can be extremely profitable.
2. Sell Organic Manure
Since a major part of Kerala’s beauty comes from plants and trees, good quality manure is always required.
You can develop your own organic manure and sell it for a reasonable price to the government.
3. Exercise Classes for Pregnant Ladies
Pregnancy is a beautiful period but it can be challenging as well. Thus, taking proper guided care during this period is of utmost importance.
You can acquire proper training in exercises for pregnant ladies and open up your own classes.
4. Doula Service
The number of business ideas in Kerala is countless and this idea for doing business comes from the same field of pregnancy care.
A Doula is a woman who helps a pregnant lady during the pregnancy period, including providing information about taking care and delivery of the baby.
5. The Wig Business
Losing one’s hair can be extremely challengingl for that person’s self-esteem. You can lend a helping hand to them by using this creative option from the list of business ideas in Kerala.
Create your own wig from human, animal or synthetic hair to help thousands of people feeling the burn of not having enough hair.
6. Funeral Services
Losing a loved in itself is a difficult process, let alone performing their last rights. Imagine if you have to look for a place to perform these rights during such a time?!
There are many business ideas in Kerala, but are they of any use if you can’t help someone in difficult times?
7. Gaming Zone
Teenagers in today’s times are mostly found playing video games. Unlike earlier times, children play more video games…actually we adults play them too.
So, why not use such business ideas in Kerala to gain profit? Build your own gaming Den and earn great profits!
8. Online Game Moderator
If business ideas in Kerala like opening up a gaming zone fall short of your funding, then you can become a game moderator.
You can register online to monitor chats and certain activities in games, such as those played by teenagers or children.
9. Collect Medical Sample
With our stressful work lives and no time to spare for personal lives, maintaining our health can be difficult.
If you understand this, then you know how important collection of medical samples can be for the regular public. Is this your calling?
10. The Elephant Business
Kerala is famous for Thrissur Pooram (mother of all temples festivals) and the elephant festival. The most spectacular part of this festival is elephant pageantry and procession.
To make this opportunity more profitable you can rare elephants and provide their service during the festival in May.
11. Sofa Cleaning Services
To make our sofas look clean and as good as new we need to get them professionally cleaned.
Since most of us own a sofa, this can be one of the great business ideas in Kerala.
12. Eco-tourism Maintenance
Kerala apart from its exhaustive cultural heritage is most famous for eco-tourism.
A business involving the maintenance of this eco-tourism can especially be profitable.
13. Reusing and Redesigning of old sarees and lehengas
We all have old sarees or lehengas at home that are occupying our space but we can’t throw them. This is because of the memories that they are attached to.
A beautiful business idea to solve this problem can be to take those sarees and lehengas and create new designer clothes.
14. Applique making
The fashion of putting applique on some or the other thing seems to never go.
You can make these appliques in different designs, sizes and from different materials to suit the needs of your client.
15. Ayurvedic Products
Herbal and ayurvedic products are a strong suit for our nation. But sometimes it is difficult to find certain products in some or the other part of the country.
You can utilize this need to make this idea one of the best business ideas in Kerala.
16. Own a Houseboat
When you hear the name Kerala what comes to your mind?
You can buy a few houseboats and give them on rent during the peak season to gain huge profits and ultimately become rich.
17. Tourism Photography
Where there is tourism, there are tourists. Where there are tourists, there are photos.
Make these fantastic business ideas in Kerala work wonders for you by using great cameras and sharing your portfolio online.
18. Homemade Diet Namkeen Shop
The world is becoming diet conscious but what can one do if they like eating namkeens?
Your business ideas in Kerala of opening a diet namkeen shop can help resolve this dieting issue for so many people looking for healthier eating options.
19. Art gallery/store
India is known for its traditional heritage and Kerala is not far behind. Kerala is rich in their own dance, martial arts, music and art forms.
You can open an art gallery to welcome budding artists to display their art at your facility for a nominal fee.
20. Automobile modification
Who doesn’t like cars? What if you could deliver these people with a modified version of their personal possession.
If you have the necessary skills to modify automobiles, then business ideas in Kerala like these are the ideal way to get rich for you.
21. Sell Vegetables from your kitchen garden
The lustrous greens found in Kerala are no less a signal that the soil has a great ability to grow crops.
You can create your own kitchen garden and sell fresh and organic vegetables.
22. Sell Masalas or Spices
Products like the pickles and masalas are distinct to each part of the country.
You can sell these masalas and pickles to not only Keralites but also to other states.
23. Naturopathic healing
Herbs and natural remedies have been used in Kerala and various parts of India for years now. You can take adequate training in this field and provide naturopathic healing to the needy.
24. Alternative Therapies (Spa)
The above mentioned business ideas in Kerala we have talked about have a relatively new niche to them. But alternative therapies like Spas have been proven to be time tested business ideas.
25. Sell Customized Branded Shoes
Use your skills in art and imagination to provide your customers with a specialized feature of their branded shoes.
You can buy new ‘branded’ shoes or you can take the old shoes of your customers based on their need and design it like no other..
26. Fancy dressmaking
Most schools have something in common, something that we have all experienced-Fancy Dress.
Create unique and creative fancy dresses for this business idea to qualify into the list of exceptional business ideas in Kerala.
27. Facial/ Hair Mask Making
Business ideas in Kerala are in abundance, like the concept of making facial and hair masks.
Using natural products to make effective masks can be an amazing business strategy for boosting your financial status.
This was the complete article on business ideas in Kerala. I hope this article was helpful to you.
- Top 21 Unique Business Ideas with Low Investment and High…
- Top 10 Small Business Ideas in Bihar with Low Investment
- 13 New Business ideas in Gujarat with Low Investment
- Top 10 New Business Ideas in Punjab with Low Investment
- 29 Compelling Business Ideas In Kolkata With Low Investment
- Top 21 Unique Small Business Ideas For Men In 2022
Short Essay: Kerala
A couple of short essay examples on Kerala.
Table of Contents
Kerala Essay Example 1
Kerala, located in the southwestern region of India, is often referred to as “God’s Own Country” due to its stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. This state is known for its lush forests, pristine beaches, and serene backwaters. The state is also famous for its traditional dance form, Kathakali, and Ayurvedic medicine. In this essay, we will explore the various aspects of Kerala in detail.
Kerala is a state with a rich history and culture. The state is home to various ancient temples, churches, and mosques that are famous for their unique architecture and religious significance. One of the most famous temples in Kerala is the Sabarimala Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Ayyappa. The temple attracts millions of devotees every year, especially during the annual Mandala Pooja festival. Apart from religious sites, Kerala is also known for its beautiful hill stations like Munnar, which are home to vast tea plantations and offer a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of the city. The state’s rich culture is also reflected in its cuisine, which includes a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes like dosa, idli, and seafood.
Kerala is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty, which attracts tourists from all over the world. The state has a long coastline, which is dotted with pristine beaches like Kovalam, Varkala, and Cherai. These beaches offer a perfect place to relax and unwind and indulge in activities like swimming, sunbathing, and surfing. Kerala is also known for its serene backwaters, which are a network of interconnected canals, lagoons, and lakes that run parallel to the coast. These backwaters offer a unique way to explore the state’s natural beauty by taking a leisurely boat ride through the waterways. The state is also home to several wildlife sanctuaries and national parks like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a variety of flora and fauna.
Kerala is also famous for its traditional art forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, and Theyyam, which are an integral part of the state’s cultural heritage. Kathakali is a highly stylized dance form that combines elements of drama, dance, and music. It is characterized by elaborate costumes, colorful makeup, and facial expressions that depict the emotions of the characters. Mohiniyattam is a classical dance form that originated in Kerala and is known for its graceful movements and intricate footwork. Theyyam is a ritualistic dance form that is performed in temples and is believed to possess divine powers. Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine, is also widely practiced in Kerala and is known for its holistic approach to healing.
Kerala is a state that offers a unique blend of natural beauty, rich culture, and traditions. From its stunning beaches and serene backwaters to its ancient temples and traditional art forms, Kerala has something to offer for everyone. The state’s cuisine, architecture, and history reflect its diverse cultural influences, making it a must-visit destination for anyone interested in exploring India’s rich heritage.
Kerala Essay Example 2
Kerala is a beautiful state located in the southwestern region of India. Known for its lush green landscapes, stunning beaches, backwaters, and hill stations, it is a popular tourist destination. The state has a rich cultural heritage, with traditional dance forms, music, and cuisine that are unique to the region. In this essay, I will explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of Kerala, highlighting its key features and attractions.
Kerala’s natural beauty is unparalleled, with its stunning beaches, backwaters, and hill stations. The state is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in India, including Kovalam, Varkala, and Bekal. These beaches offer breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and are perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Kerala’s backwaters, a network of lagoons, lakes, and canals, are another major attraction. Visitors can take a leisurely boat ride through the backwaters, enjoying the serene surroundings and getting a glimpse of local life. The state’s hill stations, including Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, offer a cool respite from the tropical heat and are known for their tea and spice plantations.
Kerala’s rich cultural heritage is evident in its traditional dance forms, music, and cuisine. One of the most popular dance forms in the state is Kathakali, a highly stylized form of dance-drama that tells stories from Hindu mythology. Another popular dance form is Mohiniyattam, which is characterized by graceful movements and intricate footwork. Kerala’s music is also unique, with the state being home to several traditional instruments such as the chenda, mridangam, and thavil. Kerala’s cuisine is known for its use of coconut, rice, and spices, and is a must-try for any visitor to the state.
Kerala also has a rich history and is home to several historical sites and monuments. The state has a long tradition of Ayurvedic medicine, with several Ayurvedic centers offering treatments and therapies to visitors. Some of the must-visit historical sites in the state include the Mattancherry Palace in Kochi, the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, and the Bekal Fort in Kasaragod. Kerala is also home to several wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, including the Periyar National Park, which is known for its elephant sightings.
In conclusion, Kerala is a state that is blessed with natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and a fascinating history. Whether you are looking for stunning beaches, serene backwaters, or cool hill stations, Kerala has something to offer everyone. The state’s traditional dance forms, music, and cuisine are unique and a must-experience for any visitor. Kerala is a destination that should be on every traveler’s bu
Kerala Essay Example 3
Kerala, located in the southern part of India, is a state that is known for its scenic beauty, rich cultural heritage and diverse landscapes. The state is also renowned for its unique cuisine, which is a blend of traditional and modern flavors. This essay will explore the various aspects of Kerala, including its natural beauty, cultural heritage and cuisine.
Kerala is known for its breathtaking natural beauty, which attracts tourists from all over the world. The state is home to numerous beaches, backwaters, and hill stations. Some of the famous beaches in Kerala include Kovalam, Cherai, and Varkala. These beaches offer stunning views of the Arabian Sea and are perfect for a relaxing holiday. The backwaters of Kerala are another major attraction for tourists. The backwaters are a network of lagoons, lakes, and canals that are connected to the Arabian Sea. The backwaters offer a unique experience of cruising through the picturesque waterways, surrounded by lush greenery. Some of the famous backwater destinations in Kerala include Alleppey, Kumarakom, and Kollam. The hill stations of Kerala are also worth exploring. Munnar, located in the Western Ghats, is one such hill station that is known for its tea plantations, misty hills and serene atmosphere.
Apart from its natural beauty, Kerala is also renowned for its rich cultural heritage. The state is home to various classical dance forms, music, and traditional festivals. Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, and Koodiyattam are some of the famous classical dance forms of Kerala. These dance forms are characterized by their intricate hand gestures, facial expressions, and colorful costumes. Similarly, traditional music forms like Sopana Sangeetham and Thayambaka are also popular in Kerala. The state is also known for its traditional festivals like Onam, Vishu, and Thrissur Pooram. These festivals are celebrated with great enthusiasm and involve colorful processions, traditional dances, and music.
Kerala is also famous for its unique cuisine, which is a blend of traditional and modern flavors. The cuisine of Kerala is characterized by the use of coconut, spices, and seafood. Some of the famous dishes of Kerala include Appam, Puttu, and Idiyappam. These dishes are usually served with vegetable or meat curries. The state is also known for its seafood delicacies like Karimeen Pollichathu, which is a popular fish preparation. The cuisine of Kerala is also influenced by the neighboring states like Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
In conclusion, Kerala is a state that is known for its natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and unique cuisine. The state offers a unique experience to tourists who are looking for a relaxing holiday, cultural immersion, and gastronomic delights. Kerala is truly a paradise on earth and a must-visit destination for anyone who wants to explore the beauty of India.
An English teacher from Scotland, currently based in Hong Kong, teaching in an International Kindergarten and tutoring Primary students. Owner of Mr Greg's English Cloud & Eczemafeed
Essentialism In Education
In the ever-evolving landscape of education, one philosophical approach that provides a structured and focused perspective is essentialism. Essentialism in education emphasizes a back-to-basics...
Existentialism In Education
Existentialism, as a philosophical approach, has had a significant impact on various aspects of human thought, including education. Existentialism in education emphasizes the importance of...