Home — Essay Samples — Life — Career Goals — Why I Want to Become a Lawyer: My Future Career
Why I Want to Become a Lawyer: My Future Career
- Categories: Career Goals Lawyer
About this sample
Words: 502 |
Updated: 9 November, 2023
Words: 502 | Page: 1 | 3 min read
You may also be interested Turabian Citation Maker
- Hobbes, T. (2018). Leviathan. Penguin UK.
- Rousseau, J.-J. (2019). A discourse on inequality. Oxford University Press.
- Avineri, S. (2018). The social and political thought of Karl Marx. Cambridge University Press.
- Baumeister, R. F. (1997). Evil: Inside human violence and cruelty. Holt Paperbacks.
- Brennan, G., & Pettit, P. (2019). The economy of esteem: An essay on civil and political society. Oxford University Press.
- Gauthier, D. (2016). Hobbes's social contract: An introduction. Cambridge University Press.
- Locke, J. (2019). Two Treatises of Government. Oxford University Press.
- Manent, P. (2018). Natural law and human rights: Toward a recovery of practical reason. University of Notre Dame Press.
- Sandel, M. J. (2012). Justice: What’s the right thing to do?. Macmillan.
- Skinner, Q. (2019). Hobbes and Republican Liberty. Cambridge University Press.
Cite this Essay
Let us write you an essay from scratch
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
Get high-quality help
- Expert in: Life Law, Crime & Punishment
+ 120 experts online
No need to pay just yet!
2 pages / 1101 words
4 pages / 1708 words
1 pages / 769 words
2 pages / 1305 words
Remember! This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper by one of our expert writers.
121 writers online
Still can’t find what you need?
Browse our vast selection of original essay samples, each expertly formatted and styled
Related Essays on Career Goals
Why do I want to be a nurse? The desire to become a nurse came natural to me. I have always had the desire to want to help and care for people who do not have the ability to do so for themselves. I know it sounds cliché, but it [...]
A Personal Revelation: One day, amidst the chaos of a busy hospital, I had a moment of clarity. It was in that instant that I realized my calling—to be a nurse. Join me on my journey to understand the profound reasons [...]
How do you think this graduate degree can help you achieve your career goals? This essay explores the symbiotic relationship between pursuing a graduate degree and achieving one's career aspirations. A graduate degree holds [...]
My current professional role as a healthcare provider has well-positioned me to perform in the role of a dietetic intern with strong leadership skills and a responsive work ethic. I look to my resourcefulness, adaptability to [...]
From my very little age, I have been brought up in a village where poverty was like an epidemic. I have seen many families dying in scarce of food and health treatment. Though there was a hospital there but mismanagement and [...]
One year ago I thought I knew everything I wanted for my future career and life. But, in reality the only thing I knew was that I was going to get a degree as a special education teacher and play basketball at some college, but [...]
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Where do you want us to send this sample?
Be careful. This essay is not unique
This essay was donated by a student and is likely to have been used and submitted before
Download this Sample
Free samples may contain mistakes and not unique parts
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Please check your inbox.
We can write you a custom essay that will follow your exact instructions and meet the deadlines. Let's fix your grades together!
Get Your Personalized Essay in 3 Hours or Less!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Composition “My profession is a lawyer”
The profession of a lawyer is a profession that inspires!
Every person is on the verge of choosing the path of life. It depends on this choice whether a person will be happy. Which profession to choose? What to do?
Many of us choose the most popular and prestigious professions. One such, in my opinion, is the profession of a lawyer.
In my opinion, the main goal of a lawyer is to preserve law and order.
There are not so many specialties in the world, so responsible, respected and honorable, and at the same time as complex as a lawyer.
It is from the employees of the legal industry that impeccable implementation of laws depends, and, consequently, the existence and legal functioning of the state.
Each lawyer should be prepared to respond correctly and in a timely manner to the needs of society, to own methods and methods of work with changing legislation, extensive documentation, published literature.
Jurisprudence is one of those sciences that is comprehended throughout life. As the legislation is constantly changing and supplementing, a lawyer should be able to quickly find and remember the nuances of legal norms in order to be able to operate on the received knowledge. The main thing is to have a true calling and be ready for a long and hard work.
I chose my life’s path! My path is jurisprudence.
My future profession inspires me. Every day in an educational institution for me, like a holiday. Every day I supplement my knowledge in this field: I study laws, statutes, reason, think – it’s so cool and wonderful!
Recently, after watching the Russian TV series “Escape”, was delighted with the way lawyers looked for clues, risked their lives for the sake of truth and justice. I believe such people are worthy of praise!
I’m already a fourth-year student, and never, the profession I chose did not disappoint me, but, on the contrary, every day she is more and more interesting to me. In the future, I plan not to stop at what has been achieved, but to enter a higher educational institution. And, of course, work in your favorite sphere, be an example, protect the rights and freedom of citizens.
Each of us is not just a citizen of his state, but also a creator of History. Making meaningful actions, doing everyday work, we become participants in important historical events.
- Profession lawyer composition I hope that in the future I will become a lawyer. Before choosing her, I thought for a long time and thought about what kind of profession I should choose. A lawyer is one of the most difficult and important professions of our time. He helps to justify an innocent person, to uncover many crimes. […]...
- Composition on the profession of a lawyer Now the question of what my future profession will be, seems to me very important and requiring an exact answer. After all, the sooner you decide who will work, what your calling is, the easier it will be to achieve success in this business. As for me, I very often notice how easily I can […]...
- Why I want to become a lawyer The choice of profession is important. It’s your future work, your daily work. And what it will be (not only in material terms) depends on whether you choose your path correctly or not. I want to be a lawyer. I do not know how my future destiny will develop – whether I will be able […]...
- Composition “My favorite profession is a teacher” There is such a profession in the world – to teach children… This profession is a teacher. This is one of the oldest professions. It was, is and will be one of the most important. Who, if not a teacher, will teach you to write, read and correctly express your thoughts? It is he who […]...
- Composition on the topic of the profession After graduating from school, a person should make the most responsible step in his life – choose a profession. A profession is a deliberately chosen channel in which you will invest a lot of energy and time. It is very important that the abilities and character traits correspond to your type of activity. There is […]...
- My future profession is writing an attorney For all people, the right choice of profession is very important, because what we choose determines most of our life. If someone wants to become a teacher, he or she will spend most of the time working with children. Those who choose to become doctors spend most of their adult life helping people cope with […]...
- Composition about the profession In childhood we dreamed of becoming pilots, cosmonauts, firefighters, doctors, teachers and. librarians. And now a difficult choice in the profession, pretty, simple in the ranking of popular professions of economists, lawyers, psychologists, singers and singers. And yet, every schoolboy sooner or later will think: “What is my future profession”, and society will help to […]...
- Composition “The profession of the designer” Since childhood, every person has dreamed of getting a profession in the future. Dreams of all were completely different: someone like the technical profession, like an engineer or an architect. Someone gave preference to more creative professions, such as a choreographer, musician or designer. Since my earliest childhood, I like the profession of a designer. […]...
- My future profession is writing economist At all times there were special professions that enjoyed the greatest popularity among all existing professions. In the modern world, one of the most popular professions is the profession of an economist, according to the prevalence and popularity with this profession, only the profession of a lawyer can compare. But it is worthwhile to understand […]...
- My profession Profession teacher is the most honorable profession in civilized countries, because the educator with his own efforts molds human nature, shows the characteristics of the nature and personality of the child and, ultimately, the future of his pupil. The teacher should have the ability to set the direction of the child’s life path, engage in […]...
- “My future profession is an auto mechanic” composition One way or another, a profession should be chosen. But when is it done? What is it, my future profession? After all, at different times, before this choice is to be made, we wish for different things. In early childhood, many wanted to have a profession that would make them people’s heroes. No more and […]...
- Composition on the topic “Who to be?” Who I want to be? This question has long worried me. As I grew up, I had different answers to it. That I wanted to become a driver, then a director. But now I am confident in my choice, and I know for sure that I want to become a lawyer. Professions are many and […]...
- “My future profession is a financier” composition With my future profession, I decided long ago, as a child. At that time, I did not fully understand the whole point of this choice. The only association with this profession was the word “mathematics”. This science was given to me more easily than others. Another factor that influenced this choice was the profession of […]...
- Composition on the topic “Profession – educator” What does it mean to be a teacher? For me, my profession is an opportunity to be constantly in the world of childhood, in a world of fairy tales and fantasies. Particularly aware of the importance of the profession of the educator, when you see the children’s eyes open to meet them; eyes, greedily catching […]...
- “Profession programmer” composition Recently, I got an essay by a student on “My future profession”. He wrote about the profession of a programmer. All the same, the author has a rather vague idea of what this profession really is, but it’s still nice that he wants to become a programmer and is ready to study for it. Before […]...
- Composition “Profession – journalist” All professions are needed, all professions are important. In our class, many have already decided on their future profession. For this purpose even meetings with representatives of the employment center were organized. They told what specialties are now in high demand on the labor market. The meeting was very interesting and fruitful. Some of our […]...
- My favourite profession As a child, each of us wants to be an animal trainer, a chauffeur, then a military pilot, then a pilot, then a seller of balloons or ice cream. It’s worthwhile for us with the parents to visit the zoo or the circus, and we already imagine ourselves in a cage with tigers or elephants. […]...
- Composition on the profession teacher The profession of the teacher is one of the oldest professions on Earth. For each person, at any stage of his existence, a person is needed who could explain this or that problem, situation or just an event. Historians believe that the first foundations of the teaching profession emerged at a time when man first […]...
- “My future profession is a builder” composition When I think about my future profession, in the first I’m interested in its usefulness and practicality. There are many professions that are in fashion today, which everyone dreams about. For example, an economist, a lawyer, a journalist, an advertiser, a manager. But a fashionable profession is not always so necessary in society, as graduates […]...
- “My future profession is a veterinarian” composition For sure, each of us at least once in his life thought about the future, about what awaits us. And what is it, the future? Unfortunately, no one knows the answer to this question, but after all, each of us has the right to dream, to make plans. The fate of each of us gives […]...
- Composition on the topic “Choice of profession” The question of choosing a profession is one of the most important issues in life. It depends on him what you will be doing during your life, your future, no doubt, a profession must necessarily be liked by a person and be his calling. I want to become a designer, I believe that this profession […]...
- Composition on the topic “Profession fireman” Very soon, on April 30, the Day of the fireman or rescuer will be celebrated in the country. I thought about it; it means that people of this profession are in high esteem in our country? On the territory of our country, the first fire brigade was created in Moscow in 1504. But the firefighter’s […]...
- My future profession is the composition of a doctor When asked which profession is the most important, everyone will respond in different ways. And if you ask what is the most difficult and tense, perhaps, first of all they will be called heavy men’s specialties, they will remember about firefighters, rescuers, policemen or military men. The most knowledgeable scientists, all intellectual workers will be […]...
- “My profession is an economist” composition The choice of the future profession is a serious decision, which should be based not only on personal preferences, but also on the opportunities and relevance of this profession in society. In my opinion, an economist is a profession that takes into account both my inclinations and the public situation. The matter is that I […]...
- Composition “Profession of the military” Every boy in his childhood dreams of being the protector of his family and friends. Stand on the guard of the borders of the native land is inherent in every patriot of his Fatherland. However, when deciding on the choice of a profession, it is necessary to remember the difficulties that military service brings. An […]...
- Composition on “The best profession” Every inhabitant of the planet in life faces a choice. The choice of a profession is a difficult choice in a person’s life. Choose it is necessary based on their personal preferences and desires. All the professions in the world are necessary and necessary. You can not do without a director, and without a cleaner. […]...
- Profession physician composition “A doctor is not a profession, but a way of life.” Everyone should choose the profession that corresponds to his natural abilities and inclinations, then he will work, as they say, not for fear, but for conscience. For a loved one, a person gives all his strength, all energy, all knowledge, and then this work […]...
- Choosing a future profession For the first time the issue of choosing a future profession is seriously faced by a young man or girl after the end of the 9th grade. In the eyes of other children, people who have already left are adults. Because they have more freedom and independence. In addition, at this age, he is attracted […]...
- Composition “Profession investigator” In the days of doubt, in the days of painful meditations about the fate of my homeland… “Before that, Turgenev’s meaningful words for me have been coming to mind more and more often since the country is tormented by a deep crisis and can not see its end. and each person individually. One of the […]...
- “My profession is manager” composition Since the school is coming to an end, you need to think about your future career. In the modern world there are many interesting and worthy professions, but I think that people should choose what is best for them. For example, if someone is good at foreign languages, then why not become an interpreter. If […]...
- I choose a profession I have not yet chosen a profession. So far I’m not in a hurry – after all, three years of schooling ahead of me. But my parents think it’s time for me to think about my future. And sometimes I think… A year ago, I dreamed of a career tennis player. I loved this game. […]...
- Composition is my future profession nurse “Happiness is not to do what you want, but to always want what you do.” In a life of each person there comes a responsible moment – a choice of a trade. But, as a rule, people have to choose in their youth, often thoughtlessly, and this leads to further disappointment. I believe that the […]...
- “My future profession is a designer” composition Choosing a future career is not an easy task. At the moment I’m in the final year of the school, so I seriously think about my opportunities for further education. My parents want me to enter a law school, but I have other interests. I know that the work of a lawyer is prestigious and […]...
- The composition “The profession of my dreams” Every person dreams of being happy and is looking for his way in life, because much depends on this choice. To date, there are many professions, and every schoolboy faces a difficult choice, deciding which activities to link his life, where to study and where to go to work. When a person finds his calling, […]...
- “My future profession is an engineer” composition We are already high school students, so it’s time to decide on the profession. All teachers say that I have a technical mindset. I really like to study physics, algebra and programming. I decided that my future will be connected with technical specialty and I will become an engineer. An engineer is a person who […]...
- “The profession of the future” composition In the life of every person comes a time when you need to take care of the future, decide what you will be doing. The choice of profession is the most important decision that must be taken at adolescence. I’m on the verge of an adult life, and in front of me, as well as […]...
- The problem of choosing a profession The right choice of life path brings great moral satisfaction, as a person gets the opportunity for greater self-realization, because only in a loved one can you achieve really significant success. And besides, doing the work for which you were born, you can bring great benefits to people. There is a legend about “embers of […]...
- “Profession builder” essay The world is a big building. Every day somewhere one building is demolished and another is being built. It takes much less time to demolish the building than to build it. Therefore, there is such a profession as a builder. Construction is one of the oldest occupations of man. To ancient people, if there were […]...
- Profession of the doctor My future profession is a doctor. I decided this way for a long time. As a child, I wanted to help everyone who was ill and hurt. I fumbled with homeless sick kittens and puppies, treated a dove, which had a broken wing. My friends were amazed that I was not bored with all this. […]...
- “Profession translator” essay So the time has come when I must precisely define the choice of my future profession. However, with a huge number of choices and opportunities offered to me, it’s not so easy to do. My mother insists that I enter a medical institute. And after the training, she became like my grandmother as a therapist. […]...
Becoming A Lawyer As My Future Career
Becoming a dw1 lawyer.
When you are hiring a San Antonio DWI Lawyer, you need to take a number of things into consideration. A San Antonio DWI attorney is there to help you, in the instance that you are charged with a DWI and have to go to court to defend yourself. Trying to represent yourself during the court process would be very foolish and it would undoubtedly him negatively. A judge will not take you seriously if you have not taken the opportunity to hire a reputable judge to defend you. If you cannot afford a lawyer or attorney, one will be appointed to you, as our justice system states. It is not hard to find a DWI Lawyer In Texas that can assist you during this process. They are specialized and highly trained lawyers that understand this field very well,
Legal Assistant, Law, And Law
A paralegal is defined as a person trained in subsidiary legal matters but not completely qualified as a lawyer. A legal assistant is employed by a lawyer, law office, government agencies, or other entity to work under the direction of a licensed attorney. Becoming a legal assistant requires an associate’s degree or a certificate in legal assistant studies. A legal assistant can pass the test given by the National Association of Legal Assistants and be referred to as a Certified Legal Assistant. Once someone becomes a CLA they are required to take several hours of continuing educations to maintain their status. At Miller Motte some of the courses a person interested in becoming a legal assistant may include Introduction to Criminal Justice, Introduction to Law, Constitutional Law, Writing for Criminal Justice, and Criminal Law and Procedure. In some circumstances an attorney may hire a college graduate that has obtained a bachelor’s degree with no legal experience and allow them to learn on the job. Attorneys that specialize in Family Law, Business Law, Tax Law, and Bankruptcy Law are a few examples of the different attorney offices a legal assistant may be found.
Criminal Justice Career Paper
They also perform research on legal codes and judicial decisions. The knowledge of law is necessary for working as a paralegal. The skills required for working in this position are: • Brilliant written and research skills • Strong knowledge of
Career And College Research Paper
Lawyers typically work in cities and towns to reach the greatest concentration of possible clients. Lawyers usually work from offices, although they may also work from home. They often work long hours, more than 40 hours a week. Lawyers tend to work in more urban or suburban environments.
Pro Immigration Lawyers Essay
Against this background, it has turned out to be progressively troublesome for any single lawyer to rehearse over all zones of movement law. This has enabled the job Canada immigration office to boost up. Canada embassy is also deciding to permit more application for Canada visa and immigration is going to made very easy.
A Career As A Legal Assistant
A Legal Assistant is trained to work in operational and administrative functions performed in the judicial system, and in subsidiary bodies of justice, including: notaries, conservative real estate, legal receivers, Tax Services internal, Treasury, etc. Identifies the structure and functioning of the judiciary and judicial proceedings relating to procedures and records for the handling of cases in various areas of law relating to property and contracts, family, criminal, commercial and labor, following the instruction and supervision lawyers and judges. It has theoretical and practical training in legal matters, with a general knowledge of laws and procedures and administrative duties related to the administration of justice. It has expertise
Paralegal Studies: A Positive Impact On My Future Career
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs When I think of my future career goals, I picture myself being happy, successful, and most importantly, doing what I love.
Becoming A Paralegal
There is no formal education required to become a paralegal and most employers prefer to have professionals who have completed their formal qualification in the field. Needless to say, more knowledge means more job opportunities. Paralegals must be acquainted with all legal procedures and preparation of paperwork and verification of facts before cases or trials.
Paralegals: A Career As A Career
Deciding what your life will be like for the next 40 years is something you want to think hard about. I've spent five years thinking about what I want as a career, and I still don’t know what I want to be! It is between be a Paralegal or beinng a Police Officer. Do I want to work for lawyers or live a risky life as a cop? I still don't know the answer. I really couldn’t tell you why Law would be my favorate as a career. I've always been interested in law. A Paralegal job would be perfect. Wearing suits, fancy shoes, own office, what’s not to love? Finding myself a husband who’s a lawyer would be awesome too. I guess growing up in New York with both of your parents being a Police Officer it is something to consider. I get this weird sensation
General Defense Lawyer Research Paper
My career goal is to enter the legal profession as a General Defense Lawyer upon graduation from college. My research into this profession has found that it requires time, effort, dedication and hard work. In order to make this a profitable career, you must be willing to put in the four aforementioned items as well as present a strong case for your client and confidence to the court. Lawyers are often mistaken as greedy, deceptive, and underhanded. This perception is given to the profession by a few unethical or self-serving attorneys that will do whatever is needed to earn a dollar. However, being an ethical lawyer takes practice, morals, and determination.
Post High School Law Case Study
Right after high school, I accepted a job as a legal secretary at a well-known law office in Pierre. I imagined it would open doors that would help me advance in a field as renowned as law. Four years I worked for four attorneys practicing very different areas of law. One worked on corporate matters for businesses; another primarily focused on complicated city issues; one specialized in school law; and the last practiced criminal defense and family law.
Advancement Of Colored People: A Short Story
Since the fourth grade, I have been drawn toward a career as an attorney, though I never truly understood what fascinated me about it. The TV is plastered with stories of people from all backgrounds who have been exploited at the hands of our judicial system. As I have witnessed the injustices in our country unfold, I now know why it is important for me to pursue my dreams.
Becoming a Lawyer Essay
The career I have chosen is to become a lawyer, in either a private practice or firm, or for the government. The definition of a lawyer is an advocate or advisor in society, that is as an advocate, to represent one of the opposing parties in a criminal or civil trial, and as an advisor to counsel clients as to their legal rights and suggest courses of action. But that is not all a lawyer is about. Being a lawyer takes hard work, dedication, and many years in school.
A Career As A Legal Assistant Essay
I often wish that I could spend more time on campus than at work, however, like
Law As A Career : The Lawyer 's Role Quality And Education Requirements
The qualities most desirable to be a good lawyer are dedication, motivation and the willingness to work for long hours. Other essential qualities are centered on self-discipline, ability to communicate effectively, good and thorough acquaintance of the English language and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
Essay on Why I Want to Become a Lawyer
A lawyer is a person, in which, people deal with judicial actions and help others to get their rights. They can help people from any kind of social problem. There is a law in every country and one should definitely follow it and when someone disobeys or creates problems for others, then people need a lawyer to deal with them. Get here some essays on this topic; I am sure these will be helpful in your academic needs:
Short and Long Essays on why I want to become a Lawyer in English
Essay on Why I want to become a Lawyer for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and class 12 in English in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 words. Also find short Why I want to become a Lawyer essay 10 lines.
Why I want to become a Lawyer Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) Since childhood, I loved the profession of a lawyer and want to become the same.
2) From a younger age, I like to fight for the rights of others.
3) I want to be a lawyer because I am a great supporter of truth.
4) By becoming a lawyer I want to aware people of their rights.
5) I want to become a lawyer because I want to fight for justice.
6) Every issue can be solved through law and order and I want to be that resolver.
7) I pose logical thinking and influence talks, thus I’m perfect for this profession.
8) I would love to be a lawyer because I can see a better career prospect in this profession.
9) I would love to fight for the poor whose rights are always neglected.
10) Finding evidence and punishing the culprit attracts me to this profession.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – Why I want to become a Lawyer?
When we ask a child what he really wants to become, some of them want to be a doctor, whereas some of them want to be an engineer. Similarly, when I was young, I wanted to become a lawyer. I like this profession because it is all about getting our rights. I like to solve other’s problems and I found this profession perfect for me.
My Hidden Inspiration
When I was young, I use to watch TV a lot and also use to watch news channels. I liked news channels because they use to tell us various incidents all across the world. When I use to see something awkward, it uses to provoke me to find the thieves or criminals and punish them. But I had no rights and was also very young.
So, one day I ask my mother, as if how can I bring justice to the poor. Then she told me that I have to become a lawyer, to deal with such situations. From that day this profession started attracting me. I decided to become a lawyer and will definitely become someday.
Do whatever attracts you and this will definitely make you successful one day. When our profession becomes our passion then no one can stop us. Bring that spirit and see the change in yourself. I love to deal with the truth, justice, so I chose this profession. Your reason can be something else to choose yours.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Law as a Profession
Different people like different colours similarly when we talk about professions, all of us have different opinions. Suppose all of us become a doctor and if one of them have to make his house. When society is full of doctors who will build his house? So, he needs an engineer too in the society. Similarly, different professions have their own different importance. We need police to maintain the peace, a lawyer to deal with judiciary problems, a sweeper to sweep your dust, etc. No profession is either small or big. A doctor’s clinic will not be clean if there are no cleaning professionals. All of us have different taste and we choose our profession accordingly.
Some Positive Aspects of Being a Lawyer
- Being a Lawyer is not only a profession but also helps us to know our potential. Sometimes we don’t even know how much we can do and what are the powers of a commoner. This profession helps us to know our own powers.
- They also know how to deal with a problem; actually our law has a solution for every problem. So, in my onion, it is one of the best professions.
- A lawyer should be smart and should have a very good logical power because this helps them to find evidence and also helps them to have a good verbal battle in the court.
- Believe me or not but people never like to mess-up with a lawyer because they know they themselves can become the victim. So, many people stay away from them and it is a good thing.
- People like me love this profession because I like to dig the truth at any cost. This profession teaches how professionally I can handle a case and help people.
Educational Qualification of a Lawyer
If you are willing to be a lawyer then you have to peruse the below;
- After completing senior secondary one should complete his graduation in Law stream. They can have LLB with some other bachelor courses like BA, BBA, B.Com, etc.
- One should complete his graduation in any stream and should also peruse LLB. There are many colleges which provide this course together and it takes near about 5 years to complete the entire course. Apart from this, there are many foreign colleges which also provide different courses for law students.
If you have good learning abilities and are also good at remembering things, then you should definitely go for it; because one should have to byheart a lot of Acts and Rules. One should have a sharp mind to understand all these. One more thing, I would like to say, if you are really passionate about your profession, no one can stop you.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – Why One should be a Lawyer?
A lawyer is a wonderful profession where a person should know all types of laws and should be well aware of judiciary actions. He should be capable to deal with any kind of law actions. Lawyers are also known as legal practitioners, attorneys, barristers, law agents, advocate, barrister, etc.
The First-Ever Lawyer
The description of this post was very first mentioned in the Bible and it was ‘Zenas’ the first-ever known Lawyer.
Apart from the Bible, the evidence of lawyers can also be seen in Ancient Greece, where the orators use to do the same job. So, they also get the credit of ancient lawyers in our history and we can say the evidence of lawyers can also be seen the ancient Rome.
When we had lawyers in the ancient period of Roam then they also furnished and progressed in this area first. Slowly it was 1848 when the United States bought this profession into existence.
There are different names proving the title of the first-ever lawyer in the world in the male category. Whereas there are some worldwide famous females’ in this profession like ‘Arabella Mansfield’ was the first female lawyer in the United States of America; whereas ‘Cornelia Sorabji’ was the first female who was from India and studied Law at Oxford University.
Why do I like this Profession?
There are many factors that attract me in this profession; I have listed them below;
- In my opinion, one should know his rights and should also know his powers. This is only possible if you have a deep knowledge of the law. Apart from our fundamental rights, there are also some rules and regulations that one should know. Like knowledge of your property and its successors, etc.
- Law helps us to deal with many problems. Sometimes many of us don’t even know what we can do in a particular case and we easily forget it. Actually, a person can even fight for his single penny but very few of us know about the right procedure and we leave it.
- If you are one of those who like to fight for the truth then you can stick to this profession. Sometimes we see one of our known sufferings and although they are correct, lack of evidence and some social powers they suffer. In such type of case this profession can really help and you can also work as a professional lawyer or can also work for charity.
- After winning some cases and gaining experience, one can also earn a lot and there are many lawyers who also earn even a crore for a single hearing. So, the money factor, which is one of the important things nowadays.
- If you want to do some charity and help the poor and helpless people who do not have money to hire a good lawyer, then you can help them by becoming a lawyer.
- Lawyers have a very good presence of mind and they are intelligent, challenging, brave, etc all these qualities can also make you a smart person.
I am one of those who love to figure out the truth and I find this profession suitable for me. This not only helps people but also helps us and in our daily life. Generally, lawyers charge a lot of money and there is a stage of life when all of us need them. So, it is better to choose this profession and if needed you can also earn, can also help people as social work. In my opinion, it is one of the best professions.
Essay on digital india, cashless india essay, essay on child is father of the man, essay on causes, effects and prevention of corona virus, essay on dr. sarvepalli radhakrishnan, durga puja essay, essay on summer vacation, essay on my plans for summer vacation, essay on holiday, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My future profession is a lawyer
When you leave school, you have to make, maybe, the most important choice of your life – you have to choose your future profession. Nowadays there is a great number of different professions, but it is not easy to make right decision. First of all you should understand that all your life depends on your choice. Someone said: “Find the work you like, and you will work never”. What does it mean?
When you leave school, you have to make, maybe, the most important choice of your life – you have to choose your future profession. Nowadays there is a great number of different professions, but it is not easy to make right decision. First of all you should understand that all your life depends on your choice. Someone said: “Find the work you like, and you will work never”. What does it mean? It means, that making your choice you should remember that the job must not only give you money, it must give pleasure. That is why, choosing the profession you should not listen to your friends or you parents, who often try to give practical advice. Sometimes parents insist on your following the traditions of the family, and the desire of our parents don’t always coincide with ours. Making this choice you must remember about your abilities, and about your interests. When I had to choose the profession I changed my planes several times about what I want to be. I have asked myself a lot of times: “What do I want to be, what do I want to do when I leave school?”. I want to say, that a few years ago I couldn’t give a definite answer. As the years passed I changed my mind a lot of times. And in the end I stopped on one profession, that is very interesting to my mind. I decided to become a lawyer. You can ask me “why?”, and I am ready to answer. The legal profession is very popular among young people in my country and highly paid today, but it was not the main motive of my choice. The main motive was that legal profession is very interesting and quite necessary for other people and for regulation of social situation in the state. There were no lawyers in my family, and there are no layers among my friends. More than that my father always sais there are a lot lawyers today, and I will not be able to find a job. But to my mind good lawyers are still unique. Modern world is full of injustice and cruelty, a lot of people are getting victims of these injustice and cruelty. I understand that I won’t be able to help everybody, but I will try to help as more people as I can. The profession of the lawyer is interesting also because it is very old profession.
My Future Career As An International Lawyer
Show More Personally, it comes down to two main questions when considering my future career as an international (corporate) lawyer. The first question is “will I be good at it?” and the second is “will I enjoy it?” My answers to both of them are yes. Lawyer in general, work in jurisdictions, which by nature are local. But, international lawyers work with clients that have business interests in more than one jurisdiction, and therefore their work usually involves parties from multiple nations. Being born in Korea and having spent most of my life in the US after then, I have become a person who sees the importance of culture in relationship with others, embrace the cultures other than mine, and precisely diagnose on how to resolve a dispute that arises …show more content… For most of the time, international lawyers participate in international commercial arbitration, and try to resolve disputes between two private parties, and come up with a compromise/contract which satisfies both legal and cultural elements of both jurisdictions. So, an international lawyer needs to be aware of the possibility that the cultural differences between the two parties could have a significant impact on the outcome of dispute resolution. For example, there is a big difference between the East Asian and Western cultures in their approach to conflict resolution in arbitration. The East Asian culture, especially that of Japan, prefers non-confrontational methods of conflict resolution, in which litigations are avoided and conciliatory behavior is encouraged in the decision-making processes. Due to a feudal regime that has lasted over 200 years, during which people were not allowed to practice law, the tendencies to promote conciliatory settlement of disputes deeply rooted in Japanese communities and became their distinct culture, as well as in other East Asian countries. Consequently, when a Western-cultured party and an Eastern-cultured party join for International Commercial Arbitration, the arbitrator in charge needs to be fully aware of the possibility that the Eastern may draw different inferences from overly confrontational arguments of the Western, and …show more content… A perfect incidence that vividly shows the importance of culture in the world of business is the 1997 Korean financial crisis, which was mainly caused by the excessive government intervention in the market favoring the conglomerates that had the intimate ties with the government at the expense of discriminating against other domestic firms in the market. So, Korea had to be bailed out and received financial support from IMF, in agreement of increasing its transparency of the industrial and financial sector by ending the long-standing friendship between the government and large conglomerates. However, even after the bitter lesson from the financial crisis, the back-scratching alliance between the government and the conglomerates failed to be removed but instead managed to rampantly thrive even until today in Korea. Notably, this cannot be explained unless a more complete understanding of South Korea ’s culture, philosophical backgrounds, and the history takes place. “Chaebol” is a unique Korean word that not only indicates family-oriented conglomerates, but also sub-culturally implies of noble birth, aspired, and chosen figures to lead the country. This distinct image of chaebols in Korea, which have strongly developed among the people
Nils christie conflicts as property.
Conflicts as property is an initially perplexing notion. Published in a 1977 issue of The British Journal of Criminology, “Conflicts as Property” is an article criticising industrialised legal criminal systems and proposing a new, reformed system. Nils Christie suggests that conflicts are entities that are taken from their rightful owners. He later describes a hypothetical legal system where “professional thievery” of conflicts is nonexistent. By use of an analogy and several sub-ideas he deconstructs the concept.…
Shonteur France Case Study Essay
Culture affects and influences all aspects of life in a society including beliefs, values and the behaviors of a society. Businesses operate in societies, and they are therefore bound by the cultural values and features in the society they operate. (Schmidt 2007) Businesses or organizations also have their unique cultures that determine their activities and the mode of operation. The cultures of the individuals working in an organization affect and influence the cultural orientation of the case study.…
Barking Dogs Never Bite Analysis
A Film Review of Barking Dogs Never Bite (2000) and Neoliberal Subjectivity This film review will define the underlying premise of Foucault’s definition of “neoliberal subjectivity” in Barking Dogs Never Bite (2000). In Korean culture, the effects of the job market have an important effect on the main character, Ko Yun-ju (Lee Sung-jae). Ko is an unemployed professor that seeks to control noise pollution in his neighborhood by abusing and kidnapping the neighbor’s dogs. The neo-liberal aspects of this film occur when Ko attempts to rationalize joblessness by attempting to stop the barking of dogs in his neighborhood.…
Five Faces Of Oppression Article Analysis
This paper is going to talk about two different articles. First article is the “Five Faces Of Oppression” by Iris Marcon Young, where she talks about the theory of cultural imperialism. The second article “ Home Run: My Journey Back to Korean Food” by Roy Ahn, where it also talks about cultural imperialism. In the second article Ahn affirms young’s theory of cultural imperialism.…
Kim Yu-Jong The White Rabbit Analysis
Kim Yu-jong wrote his stories in the 1930s when Korea was colonized by Japan. During the colonial period, Japan substantially proceeded colonial predatory behavior and destroyed the former social structure of Korea by advocating capitalism. Moreover, Japan forced Korean to speak in Japanese and even forced them to use Japanese names. Kim Yu-jong’s…
Personal Narrative: A Career As An Immigration Attorney
Our situation is that my husband and I have been committing our time and money to one of the immigration attorney since February 2016 (long before I decide to seek out your help). We hired him to work on the exceptional hardship waiver. However, with his lack of communication and always has an excuse for his delay responses (months at the time), I finally decided I really need to find someone that is really good and willing to work with us and our schedules. When I found you, I immediately felt you are a hardworking person and will do whatever it takes to get things done perfectly right as I always do so myself.…
The Coldest Winter Korean War
The investigation, analyzing and investigating the difference in the Korea's economy and society, will try to answer the question: How did the United States of America's involvement in the turnout of Korean affairs mold the way that Korea is today ? The primary sources that will be evaluated for the use of this investigation will be, The Korean War by Max Hastings, and The Coldest Winter, by David Halberstam. In The Korean War, Max, an American soldier voices his thoughts and opinions of the different directions Korea's took. The Coldest Winter however provides insight to the events that led up to the results of the Korean War.…
How Does Community Court Work
The courts has the furthest conceptual distance to travel to become community oriented and it may be attributed to the fact that the courts is criminal matters and not problem places. They maintain the traditional values of detachment and impartiality, in which tend to disconnect judges and lawyers from their clients and their communities. The community court has changes how the criminal court work, it address the problems in the community. Over the past few years, courts have been involved with some interesting experimentation with community justice concepts and strategies. Courts have two main responsibilities adjudicate disputes and determine sanctions in cases that have been adjudicated.…
Essay On The Cultural Differences Between America And Korea
Their culture is based on Confucius teachings. According to worldreligions.com, the ultimate goal for this religious belief is: social harmony. Based on this thinking Koreans center family relationships as its social ruling and this influences Koreans behaviors and attitudes. (Sung & Tinkham, 2005) Paternalism, as it is called, is a role that is acted out in the Korean business sector. Employers act towards their employees the same way a parent would to their children.…
Apple's Apology In Chin A Case Study
In a negotiation research study by Professor William W. Maddux of INSEAD, researchers compared reactions to apologies in the United States and in Japan. They discovered that in “collectivist cultures” such as China and Japan, an apology can be an effective negotiation tactic to relieve conflict and resolve disputes even if the apology is delivered by someone who is not responsible for the wrong. Their findings showed that negotiators with carefully delivered apologies could resolve conflicts and alleviate its effects in a way that financial compensation cannot.…
Common Law And Islamic Law
Civil law originated in the Roman Empire and extended to Europe (Glenn200, 119). When the empire declined so did its legal system. In the 11th to 13th centuries Rome revised the European system. The revision gave key legal codes that influenced Europe and other colonized territories (David and Brierley, 1985). Common law came from the British Isles following the military conquest of England from the Normans (Glenn 2000:…
How Does Western Culture Affect South Korea
Cultural Environment The Asian culture and the eastern mindset as a whole are completely different from how the western mindset. South Korea, due to the immense influence of the United States, now walks a line somewhere between the western and eastern mindsets. Since the 1960s, the United States has influenced the westernization and modernization of the country. The majority of the population lives in or around Seoul, the capital of the South Korea.…
Sainsbury Case Study
1.0 Introduction Cultural differences influence an organisation’s ability to penetrate a foreign market. As Ahistrom and Bruton (2009) note comprehending culture is vital to understanding the differences in business globally (p. 36). Various cultures have different management, communication, and negotiation styles that are influenced by societal values and norms. Therefore, companies that penetrate a new market have culture to contemplate besides a country’s legal structure, economic position, and competitors. Consequently, some multinational companies will employ different strategies such as diversification, product development, franchise, or mergers in order to penetrate foreign markets with distinct cultures.…
Indonesia Swot Analysis Essay
Swot Analysis of Indonesia as a Destination for FDI: Strengths: • Geographically speaking, Indonesia lies in the strategic location through which the world trade transits, i.e. near straits of Malacca that link Indonesian ocean littoral to the South China Sea and the larger Pacific Ocean. If developed, can become a major transit hub in the world. • Country is rich in natural resources like coal, minerals like tin, gold, copper, nickel and bauxite, oil & gas and fertile land to support agricultural products. • Archipelago’s tropical climate and huge land bank makes it ideal for producing palm oil, rubber, coffee, cocoa, and rice. • Majority of the population i.e. 50% lies below 29 years of age, while 67% is below 39 years of age, which will…
Organizational Culture In Japan Case Study
INTRODUCTION One of the major challenges Japanese firms encounter when expanding overseas is in managing the culture of their overseas subsidiaries. The organizational structure and culture of the subsidiary plays a crucial role in the successful implementation of various management practices (Kull and Wacker, 2010). The organizational culture is partly reflected in the way in which a company manages its human resources (Schneider, 1988) and this could potentially lead to either positive or negative operational effects of the firm depending on factors such as the culture of the environment in which it operates. A vast amount of literature attempts to define Japanese organizational culture in large corporations and how it is beneficial for…
- The Culture
- South Korea
Ready To Get Started?
- Create Flashcards
- Mobile apps
- Cookie Settings
Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Students are often asked to write an essay on My Future Profession Lawyer in their schools and colleges. And if you’re also looking for the same, we have created 100-word, 250-word, and 500-word essays on the topic.
Let’s take a look…
100 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Choosing law as a career.
When I think about my future job, I want to become a lawyer. This is a person who helps others with the law. Lawyers can work in many places like courts, companies, or schools.
Lawyers are important because they protect people’s rights. If someone is in trouble or doesn’t understand the law, a lawyer can help. They make sure everyone is treated fairly.
To be a lawyer, you need to study a lot. You have to read many books and understand the rules of the country. It takes many years, but it is worth it to help others.
I dream of standing in a courtroom, speaking for those who need help. I want to be someone who makes a difference and stands up for what is right. Being a lawyer will let me do that.
250 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Why i want to be a lawyer.
When I think about what I want to do in the future, becoming a lawyer stands out to me. A lawyer is someone who knows the law well and uses this knowledge to help people solve problems. I like the idea of being able to stand up for someone who needs help and making sure they are treated fairly.
The Work of a Lawyer
Lawyers do many different things. They can work in a court, talking to judges and trying to win cases. They can also give advice to people or companies about what the law says they can or cannot do. Some lawyers help write new laws or work for the government. What excites me is that every day can bring a new challenge and a chance to learn something new.
Studying to Become a Lawyer
To become a lawyer, I will have to study a lot. After finishing high school, I need to go to a university and study law for several years. I will learn about different kinds of laws, like those for buying and selling things, for crimes, or for family matters. After that, I must pass a big test to show I’m ready to be a lawyer.
My Goals as a Lawyer
As a lawyer, my goal is to be someone people trust. I want to work hard to protect people’s rights and make sure everyone is treated equally. I also hope to help make the laws better so that they are fair for everyone. Being a lawyer is not just a job; it’s a way to make a difference in the world.
500 Words Essay on My Future Profession Lawyer
Introduction to my dream job.
Ever since I was young, I have been fascinated by the idea of becoming a lawyer. A lawyer is someone who knows a lot about the law and helps people solve problems that involve rules everyone must follow. They work in courts, talk to judges, and stand up for others. I think this job is very important because it’s all about making sure that fairness wins.
What Lawyers Do
A lawyer’s job is not just about arguing in court. They do many things like giving advice to people, writing legal papers, and researching old cases to help with new ones. They must be good listeners and speakers because they need to understand their clients’ stories and then explain them to others. Lawyers also need to be very good at convincing people because they often have to persuade judges and juries to see things their way.
To become a lawyer, you have to study a lot. First, you finish school, then go to college, and after that, to a special school called law school. In law school, you learn all about different kinds of laws like those about owning property, making agreements, or stopping crimes. It takes many years to learn everything, but I am ready to work hard because my dream is to help people who need it.
The Skills I Need
Being a lawyer is not just about knowing the law. You also need to have certain skills. For example, you must be able to solve problems, think quickly, and pay attention to details. Lawyers also need to be honest and trustworthy because people share their secrets with them, hoping for help. I am working on these skills every day, even in school, by joining debate clubs and paying close attention to my lessons.
I want to become a lawyer because I love the idea of making a difference. When someone is treated unfairly, a lawyer can step in and make things right. I also enjoy reading and writing, which are big parts of a lawyer’s job. Plus, I think it’s exciting to work on different cases, meet many people, and learn new things all the time.
My Future as a Lawyer
In the future, I see myself working in a nice office, wearing a suit, and carrying a briefcase full of important papers. I will spend my days talking to clients, preparing for cases, and going to court to argue for justice. I know it will be hard work, but I also believe it will be very rewarding.
Becoming a lawyer is my big dream, and I am willing to work hard to make it come true. I understand that it will take many years of studying and lots of practice to be good at it. But I am excited for the day when I can stand up in court and help someone who really needs it. That’s what being a lawyer is all about, and that’s why I can’t wait to start my journey towards this amazing profession.
That’s it! I hope the essay helped you.
If you’re looking for more, here are essays on other interesting topics:
- Essay on My Future Plan
- Essay on My Future Goals In Life
- Essay on My Favourite Weather
Apart from these, you can look at all the essays by clicking here .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.