- Sample paper on e-commerce
- Problem solution essay example
- Drinking Age - sample paper
- Persuasive writing examples
- Sample definition essay on health
- Writing an essay using samples
- Education essay template
- Rhetorical analysis paper samples
- An informative paper about K-12
- Evaluative paper samples
- Sample papers about life stories
- Starting a paper on bullying
- Writing about team leadership
- Creating an essay on smoking
- 2000-word argumentative essay
- Tips for law school students
- Composing a piece about love
- Synthesis paper on voting
- Plagiarism checkers
- Writing about violence & rap music
- Writing a cause & effect essay
- Parts of a persuasive essay
- Role model definition paper samples
- Custom writing services
- Ideas for descriptive papers
- Keeping to the right layout
- Online Advertising - sample
- Essay example on digital media
- Writing a compare/contrast essay
- Creating a process analysis essay
- Descriptive essay topic sentence
- Paper writing assistance online
- Custom paper writing services
- Options of top-class paper writing help
- Composing a brilliant paper
- Buying a brilliant paper without scam
- Narrative writing basics
- Visual text analysis essay
- Writing a paper on pollution
- Expository piece on environment
- Crafting an opinion essay
- Selecting a writing company
- Reliable writing agencies
- Creating a self-evaluation paper
- Personal essay writing secrets
- Writing a sociology paper
- Starting an informative piece
- Composing a 3-paragraph paper
- Writing a piece on being famous
- Creating a text response
- Visual image analysis essays
- Writing a literary analysis paper
- Constructing a thesis
- Problem solution ideas on sports
- Argumentative prompts on global issues
- Fresh ideas for 5th graders
- Writing on gay marriage
- Narrative essay writing prompts
- Expository writing ideas
- Questions for a biology paper
- Compare/contrast essay topics
- Discussing philosophy of fashion
- Exploratory writing prompts
- Ideas for an opinion essay
- US history questions
- Undergraduate illustration paper ideas
- Paper topics on the Civil War
- College paper topic ides to write about
- Elementary School essay topics
- Critical analysis paper topics
- Paper ideas about national cuisine
- 7 years narrative paper subjects
- Road safety essay topic ideas
- Persuasive writing prompts
- Potential titles on nutrition
- Discursive paper topics
- Topics for Romeo and Juliet
- Expository essay writing ideas
The 15 Best Opinion Essay Topics For 7th Grade Students
The most important thing you need to keep in mind while writing an opinion essay is that you need to express your opinion. It is not exactly an argumentative discussion where you provide an argument and then the counter argument. You do not have to provide someone else’s point of view instead write what you personally think about the situation or subject.
The best opinion essay topics by #
- Which one do you prefer, living in the country or living in the city?
- Face to face communication has been damaged beyond repair due to social networking. Do you agree or disagree?
- Do you think people gain success only because of hard work or luck plays a part?
- Do you think movies or TV episodes influence the watcher’s behavior? What kind of things will leave an impression on the viewer? Give examples and case studies in support of your views.
- We have to do stuff that we do not enjoy, yet circumstances make us do it. Do you think we always have a choice?
- Which is better: going to school or being home schooled?
- What is your stand when it comes to the relationship between humans and earth? Do you think we are destroying nature or humans make earth a better place?
- Why should a person go to the museum when visiting a foreign country? What do you think you will learn if you go to a museum in a different country?
- Which is better, eating at a food joint or preparing your food at home? Give scientific reasons behind your choice.
- How to spend a holiday?
- Do you think Zoos and national parks serves any purpose? Should wild animals be kept in enclosures sole for the purpose of the human race’s entertainment?
- While some argue that advertising make us buy unnecessary products others point out that it helps in promoting knowledge about a new product. What do you think?
- Which animal do you think is the most useful to hums? Give reasons as to why you think it is useful.
- Why do you think motion pictures are so much more popular than books? Even when books are more informative. Which one do you prefer and why?
- Which one do you think is more productive: studying alone in a calm environment or studying with a group of friends and helping each other out whenever necessary?
Professional essay writers - are here to write your essay from scratch.
- Essay service - EssayMill
- Tips for essay writers from experts.
- Creating a strong literary essay
- Literary criticism paper samples
2023 - © SmartConnection.net. All rights reserved.
On-Demand Argument Writing Samples
Grade 7 Level 3 Writing Sample
Use the checkboxes below to display the corresponding benchmark text.
- Social Studies Stuff
- 2019 KIVA PRESENTATIONS
- Global Poverty Inforgraphics
- INFOGRAPHIC EXPLORATION
- PEAK Pictocharts
- DAY IN THE LIFE COMPARISONS
- GEORGIA MILESTONES REVIEW
- Word of the Week
- Social Studies Video Dictionary
- Argument & Persuasive Prompts
- Social Studies Links for Students
- Influential Africans
- 7th Grade Global Project
- Short Stories for M.S. Students
- Grammar Exercises
- 7th Grade Book List
- Persuasive Writing WebQuest
- Asia Links and Activities
- Follow Your Nose Travel Guides
- Is Cheating Getting Worse?
- Should Students Be Able to Grade Their Teachers?
- Does Your School Hand Out Too Many A’s?
- Should Middle School Students Be Drug Tested?
- Should Reading and Math Be Taught in Gym Class Too?
- How Seriously Should We Take Standardized Tests?
- How Well Do You Think Standardized Tests Measure Your Abilities?
- Do You Spend Too Much Time Preparing for Standardized Tests?
- Should Schools Offer Cash Bonuses for Good Test Scores?
- Should We Rethink How Long Students Spend in High School?
- Do Schools Provide Students With Enough Opportunities to Be Creative?
- What Are You Really Learning at School?
- How Important Is Arts Education?
- Does Gym Help Students Perform Better in All Their Classes?
- Who Should Be Able to See Students’ Records?
- Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled to a Public Education?
- What Is the Right Amount of Group Work in School?
- Is Your School Day Too Short?
- Do You Think a Longer School Calendar Is a Good Idea?
- Should the Dropout Age Be Raised?
- Should Students Be Allowed to Skip Senior Year of High School?
- How Does Your School Deal With Students Who Misbehave?
- Should Schools Be Allowed to Use Corporal Punishment?
- How Big a Problem Is Bullying or Cyberbullying in Your School or Community?
- How Should Schools Address Bullying?
- Should Schools Put Tracking Devices in Students’ ID Cards?
- What Do You Think of Grouping Students by Ability in Schools?
- Do We Need a New Way to Teach Math?
- Does Class Size Matter?
- Should All Students Get Equal Space in a Yearbook?
- Is Prom Worth It?
- How Important Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- Should All Children Be Able to Go to Preschool?
- Should Colleges Use Admissions Criteria Other Than SAT Scores and Grades?
- What Criteria Should Be Used in Awarding Scholarships for College?
- Can a Video Game Be a Work of Art?
- Do Violent Video Games Make People More Violent in Real Life?
- When Should You Feel Guilty for Killing Zombies?
- What Game Would You Like to Redesign?
- Is There Too Much Pressure on Girls to Have ‘Perfect’ Bodies?
- How Much Pressure Do Boys Face to Have the Perfect Body?
- If Football Is So Dangerous to Players, Should We Be Watching It?
- Should Parents Let Their Children Play Football?
- Should College Football Players Get Paid?
- Is Cheerleading a Sport?
- When Do You Become an Adult?
- How Should Parents Handle a Bad Report Card
opinion writing grade 7
Resource types, all resource types, opinion writing grade 7.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
Persuasive Writing Unit | Persuasive Essay Grades 7 -12 EDITABLE ( + Digital)
- Google Apps™
Digital and Printable Opinion Writing Made Easy for Google Slides Grades 4- 7
INFORMATIONAL READING PASSAGES FOR OPINION WRITING : Video Games
Christmas Activity BUNDLE: Creative, Narrative & Persuasive Writing - Grades 7 -12
Grade 7 'Game 2 Learn' Persuasive Writing Project EXTENDED VERSION
Writing Module #6 | Write a Formal Opinion Letter | School Lunch | Grades 7 -12
INTRO TO PERSUASIVE WRITING HANDOUT, GRADE 6 7 8, ONTARIO CURRICULUM
- Word Document File
Writing Unit 3: Changing the World/ Opinion Grade 3 Lessons 7 -13 SMART
3rd Grade Into Reading HMH Writing Workshop Unit 7 Opinion Essay Resource Bundle
Grade 7 'Game 2 Learn' Persuasive Writing Project
7 Day Opinion Writing 2-5 Grade
Opinion Writing Teachers College Grade 5 Lesson 7 : CounterPoint
Persuasive Writing Test ( Grades 6, 7 ,8)
Thanksgiving Writing Activities Prompts BUNDLE 1st Grade - 7 Fun November Crafts
7 Opinion Writing Units | Analyze two texts | Writing Test Prep | 3rd - 5th
Opinion Writing 1st Grade with Minilessons
Opinion Writing Unit CCSS Aligned Grades 3-5
Ice Cream Persuasive Writing for Google Slides™ ( Grade 3/4 Language)
- Google Drive™ folder
Second Grade Opinion Writing Unit | Second Grade Writing Unit 7
Daily Language Review, Grade 7 - Teacher's Edition, E-book
3rd Grade Opinion Writing Texts and Prompts for Georgia Milestone
First Grade Persuasive Letter Writing Unit | First Grade Writing Unit 7
3rd Grade Georgia Milestone Opinion and Informational Writing BUNDLE
4th Grade Georgia Milestone Opinion Writing Texts and Prompts
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
- Join for FREE
- Printable Worksheets
- Online Lessons
- Test Maker™
- Printable Games
- Worksheet Generator
- Plans & Pricing
Printable & online resources for educators
- Test Maker TM
- Browse All Questions
- Questions With Images
- Advanced Search
Share/Like This Page
Filter by grade.
You are browsing Grade 7 questions. View questions in All Grades .
Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8 Grade 9 Grade 10 Grade 11 Grade 12
- All Subjects w/ Images (7037)
- By ELA/Literacy Standard
- By Math Standard
- All Subjects (20671)
Conducting research, opinion writing, revising and editing, writing essays, writing fiction.
- English as a Second Language ESL (4512)
- Health and Medicine (452)
- Life Skills (110)
- Math (3739)
- Physical Education (419)
- Science (5455)
- Social Studies (3532)
- Study Skills and Strategies (37)
- Technology (78)
- Vocational Education (2)
Seventh Grade (Grade 7) Opinion Writing Questions
You can create printable tests and worksheets from these Grade 7 Opinion Writing questions! Select one or more questions using the checkboxes above each question. Then click the add selected questions to a test button before moving to another page.
- something easily recognized
- the information used to make a judgement
- something that will happen in the future
- an object which helps a writer
- Name calling
- Card stacking
- Glittering Generalities
- Plain Folks
- Fear appeal
- Show others that you know what you are talking about
- Get a disbelieving audience to believe
- Get people do understand your opinions
- Prove that you are not right
- glittering generality
- name calling
- emotional words
- Begin by saying "I believe"
- Restate the question as a statement
- List your 3 arguments
- Tell the reader what your essay is going to be about
- So that you understand an author's perspective
- So that you know if you are being persuaded.
- So that you can distinguish between fact and opinion
- All of the above
- a thought or belief that is written down
- a thought or belief that keeps someone from being objective
- a thought or belief that most people can agree upon
- a thought or belief that is controversial
- to persuade consumers
- to persuade advertisers
- to persuade retailers
- to persuade stock holders
- An author's experience shapes his/her beliefs
- An author's experience reinforces his/her beliefs.
- Neither of these
- Both of these
- It saves you lots of money.
- It assists you in making better political decisions.
- It helps you distinguish between fact and opinions.
- It aids you in persuading others.
- FREE Printable Worksheets
- Common Core ELA Worksheets
- Common Core Math Worksheets