50 Argumentative Essay Topics
Illustration by Catherine Song. ThoughtCo.
- M.Ed., Education Administration, University of Georgia
- B.A., History, Armstrong State University
An argumentative essay requires you to decide on a topic and take a position on it. You'll need to back up your viewpoint with well-researched facts and information as well. One of the hardest parts is deciding which topic to write about, but there are plenty of ideas available to get you started.
Choosing a Great Argumentative Essay Topic
Students often find that most of their work on these essays is done before they even start writing. This means that it's best if you have a general interest in your subject, otherwise you might get bored or frustrated while trying to gather information. (You don't need to know everything, though.) Part of what makes this experience rewarding is learning something new.
It's best if you have a general interest in your subject, but the argument you choose doesn't have to be one that you agree with.
The subject you choose may not necessarily be one that you are in full agreement with, either. You may even be asked to write a paper from the opposing point of view. Researching a different viewpoint helps students broaden their perspectives.
Ideas for Argument Essays
Sometimes, the best ideas are sparked by looking at many different options. Explore this list of possible topics and see if a few pique your interest. Write those down as you come across them, then think about each for a few minutes.
Which would you enjoy researching? Do you have a firm position on a particular subject? Is there a point you would like to make sure to get across? Did the topic give you something new to think about? Can you see why someone else may feel differently?
50 Possible Topics
A number of these topics are rather controversial—that's the point. In an argumentative essay, opinions matter and controversy is based on opinions, which are, hopefully, backed up by facts. If these topics are a little too controversial or you don't find the right one for you, try browsing through persuasive essay and speech topics as well.
- Is global climate change caused by humans?
- Is the death penalty effective?
- Is our election process fair?
- Is torture ever acceptable?
- Should men get paternity leave from work?
- Are school uniforms beneficial?
- Do we have a fair tax system?
- Do curfews keep teens out of trouble?
- Is cheating out of control?
- Are we too dependent on computers?
- Should animals be used for research?
- Should cigarette smoking be banned?
- Are cell phones dangerous?
- Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
- Do we have a throwaway society?
- Is child behavior better or worse than it was years ago?
- Should companies market to children?
- Should the government have a say in our diets?
- Does access to condoms prevent teen pregnancy?
- Should members of Congress have term limits?
- Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
- Are CEOs paid too much?
- Should athletes be held to high moral standards?
- Do violent video games cause behavior problems?
- Should creationism be taught in public schools?
- Are beauty pageants exploitative ?
- Should English be the official language of the United States?
- Should the racing industry be forced to use biofuels?
- Should the alcohol drinking age be increased or decreased?
- Should everyone be required to recycle?
- Is it okay for prisoners to vote (as they are in some states)?
- Is it good that same-sex couples are able to marry?
- Are there benefits to attending a single-sex school ?
- Does boredom lead to trouble?
- Should schools be in session year-round ?
- Does religion cause war?
- Should the government provide health care?
- Should abortion be illegal?
- Are girls too mean to each other?
- Is homework harmful or helpful?
- Is the cost of college too high?
- Is college admission too competitive?
- Should euthanasia be illegal?
- Should the federal government legalize marijuana use nationally ?
- Should rich people be required to pay more taxes?
- Should schools require foreign language or physical education?
- Is affirmative action fair?
- Is public prayer okay in schools?
- Are schools and teachers responsible for low test scores?
- Is greater gun control a good idea?
- Preparing an Argument Essay: Exploring Both Sides of an Issue
- Controversial Speech Topics
- Tips on How to Write an Argumentative Essay
- Bad Essay Topics for College Admissions
- 25 Essay Topics for American Government Classes
- How to Write a Narrative Essay or Speech
- Topic In Composition and Speech
- How to Write a Solid Thesis Statement
- 40 Writing Topics for Argumentative and Persuasive Essays
- MBA Essay Tips
- 61 General Expository Essay Topic Ideas to Practice Academic Writing
- Expository Essay Genre With Suggested Prompts
- Topical Organization Essay
- Middle School Debate Topics
- Supporting Detail in Composition and Speech
- 5 Steps to Writing a Position Paper
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best sociological perspectives topic ideas & essay examples, 👍 good essay topics on sociological perspectives, 📌 simple & easy sociological perspectives essay titles.
- 🔎 Most Interesting Sociological Perspectives Topics to Write abouts
- Alice in Wonderland: Theory and Post-Structuralism Examples Post-structuralism theory is one of those that is perfectly applied to the Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland by means of pure relation between language and social organization, between different kinds of feminism and power, and the […]
- Impact of Functionalism, Conflict, and Interactionism on a Social Institution The laws ought to protect the property of those who are in power at the same time control the behavior of those who do not conform to the needs of the elite of the society.
- Sociological Perspectives on Religion Poor members of the society cling to religion and the political systems may tend to support it so as to acquire social control.
- Definition of the Functionalism Theory in Society The underlying principle behind the functionalism theory is to relate the working of a society as one whole being that depends on several other organs and sub-organs for a complete compatibility and functioning of a […]
- Structural Functionalism and Yard Sales The theory uses the analogy of the human body, which is composed of various organs like the heart, the lungs, eyes, nose among others.
- Post Structuralism in Modern Day Society Post structuralism in teaching can be regarded as critical in the modern world since it is diversified and ideas are used in respect to the way they are expressed or brought to existence.
- Sociological perspectives of Gender Inequality The events taking place in the modern world and the occurrence of the feminist movements during the past few decades can be used to offer a deeper understanding on the subject of gender inequality and […]
- Inequality in Society: Conflict and Functionalism Theories Functionalism theory views inequality as unavoidable and important to the society while conflict theory considers inequality to result from conflict and coercion in the social system.
- Functionalism, Conflict and Interactionism in Sociological Theories According to the views of the conflict theory, the main purpose of education in the society is maintaining social inequality as well as the power of those who rule in the society.
- The Adoption of Structuralism and Post-Structuralism Basics in Feminist Cultural Theory On the contrary, post structuralism is opposite to such an assumption and uses the concept of deconstruction in order to explain the relations and the position of women in the society.
- Income Inequality in Marxism, Structuralism, Neoliberalism, and Dependency Theory The peculiar features of every country’s development should be discussed from the point of the character of the economic relations within the country and from the point of the country’s position within the global economic […]
- Social Issue: Concepts of Sociological Imagination and Sociological Perspectives Sociology is a subject that offers insight into behavior of individuals and groups of people in a society and its scope covers established relationships between people in a society, the effects of such relationships on […]
- Inflation Causes: Structuralism and Monetarism One of the features of this kind of inflation is a rapid rise in the price level with the currency loosing its value.
- Todorov’s View on Structuralism In this article, Todorov argued that the manifestation of the “repetition and difference” aspect of the narrative requires the application of a specific formula.
- The Connection Between Totemism and Structuralism For instance, according to the biological linkages, kinship systems are constructed from the relationship between the father and the son, the mother and the daughter, and the father and the mother.
- Structural Functionalism and Social Conflict Theories This paper discusses the structural functionalism and social conflict theories to give a detailed explanation of the controversial understandings of human life about the role taken by the environment in creating social cohesion in the […]
- “On Functionalism and Materialism” by Paul Churchland That being the case, the concept mainly focuses on the relationships between outputs and the targeted inputs. This knowledge explains why the two aspects of materialism will make it easier for individuals to redefine their […]
- Society in Terms of Structural Functionalism Approach According to the theory, the society is taken as a living organism, with different organs, which are mandated to perform different duties for the general welfare of the community.
- European Integration: Intergovernmentalism and Neo-functionalism The formation of the Council of Europe among Western European countries in 1949 marked the beginning of the establishment of the European Union.
- Views on Graffiti From Sociological Perspectives He intimates that graffiti drawing is a sign of deviance and has a corroding effect on the character of an individual.
- Marketing Theories: Symbolic Interactionism and Looking Glass Self According to Reynolds and Herman-Kinney, symbolic interactionism theory explains that people behave in accordance to the ascribed meanings of the products. For instance, symbolic interactionism theory helps MacDonald Company to design products that match the […]
- Sociological Perspectives: Employer/Employee Relations In addition, such issues determine not only the success of the individual employees of the organization but also the success of the whole society.
- Structuralism and Its Principles in Psychology The given paper delves into the basic principles of structuralism and the impact it has on the analysis and understanding of certain issues.
- Functionalism Today in Putnam’s Perspectives Nowadays, millions of people are interested in developing discussions about the role of the philosophy of mind in human behaviour, the quality of the relationships between mind and brain, and the way of how the […]
- Conflict Perspective of the Immigrants Most of the immigrants are required to learn new languages or culture and these requirements are too tasking for some of the immigrants and they prefer to stay in foreign lands only for a particular […]
- Sociological Perspectives on the Mass Media In the conflict theory, it is stated that the mass media may appear autonomous but it is really focused on the capitalists who have monopolized media houses. Functionalism, interactionism and conflict theories all accept that […]
- The Role of Structuralism in Linguistics However, the works by Ferdinand de Saussure remain to be the most significant sources which define the nature of structuralism and the development of structural linguistics.
- Difference Between Structuralism and Post-structuralism In its turn, the post-structuralism movement criticizes strict adherence to theoretical foundations and focuses more on the study of the object, as well as on knowledge that is directly associated with the object produced. Specifically, […]
- Symbolic Interactionism and Socialization These basic functions initiate from our biological life cycle, and fulfil the necessity to be fully utilised to that extent where they are useful to the members of any society who teach the young how […]
- Emile Durkheim’s Theory of Functionalism A change in any part is seen as leading to a certain degree of imbalance, which in turn results in changes in other parts of the system and, to some extent, to a reorganization of […]
- Functionalism School of Psychology John Dewey, the founder of functionalism, was the first to apply functionalism to social education and addressing social problems. James Angel, a student of Dewey, studied the functions of the mind and mental processes.
- European Integration: Neo-Functionalism of the 1960s In responding to this pertinent question concerning the validity of spillover in the political integration of the European states, it is important to comprehend that the political spillover is evaluated to be less impractical compared […]
- Sociological Perspectives in Organizational Set-Up The interest of the owners lies in maintaining their authority and control over economic decisions, whereas the interest of the workers lies in overthrowing that class in order to be able to reap the profits […]
- Sociological Imagination, Functional Analysis, and Sociological Perspectives It could also be seen in terms of the fact whether the visitors are seriously intended on the purchase or just to look around the place and spend time.
- Structuralism, Functionalism and Cognitive Theory in Psychology This was done by Ferdinand de Saussure, the French psychologists firmly believed that the theory of Structuralism was not restricted to linguistics alone and later this theory was also applied to various other subjects. Structuralism […]
- Functionalism in the Marxist Venezuelan State This is already a good example of the use of the diplomatic organs of state to promote the survival of the Chavez regime.
- Functionalism, Social Exchange and Rational Choice The functionalist theory seeks to analyze the significance of each of the constituents of the society and establish the purpose they serve to ensure that social stability is maintained.
- Cultural Theory and Popular Culture: Structuralism and Post-Structuralism In the fields of literature, and design, architecture, in addition to marketing business and the interpretation of culture, history and law are started to analyze on the basis of post-structuralism in the nineteen sixties of […]
- How Sociological Perspectives Approach Social Problems Family breakups are a threat to the society and in an effort to seek for corrective measures; the sociologists can employ the three approaches.
- Development of Structuralism as a Systemic Movement in Psychology However, in his attempts to expand the ideology, Titchener deviated from some of his mentor’s teachings and misrepresented some parts of it.
- Sociological Perspectives on Crimes of Power: Enron Selfish ambitions of people are dangerous to the organization because this will lead to the downfall of the company in the long run as it happened with Enron.
- Symbolic Interactionism and Freud’s Theory of Personality According to Mead, the self, being a part of one’s personality, consists of self-image and self-awareness and results from social experience.
- Comparison of Structural-Functionalism and Critical Sociology Really as members of the community work together to meet the needs of society, culture exists to satisfy the fundamental requirements of its members.
- Sociological Perspectives: Functional, Conflict, or Symbolic Interaction The conflict perspective examines inequalities among those groups, and the most common criteria of the analysis on that topic are psychological and social.
- Sociological Perspectives and Their Approaches to Research For example, in capitalism, the social conflict stems from the inequalities between the working class and the bourgeoisie, and it is assumed to lead to social change in the future.
- Structuralism and Post-Structuralism in Media The simple meaning in such settings shows that the head of state is the president, followed down to the ordinary citizen.
- Institution of Marriage: The Sociological Perspectives However, sociological studies played a pivotal role in defining the main tendencies of marriage as a social institute development from the end of World War II to the current realities.
- The Functionalism Theory Assumptions of Terrorism The functionalism theory echoes the candid assumptions of terrorism and further resonates with the evolving terrorism threat. As Barkan outlines, the functionalism perspective postulates that terrorism creates social bonding and solidarity within societies at war.
- Durkheim’s Functionalism and Marx’s Conflict Theory According to Durkheim, there is vital interconnectivity of all the elements of any society that share common ideas and principles, and the sum of these elements is not as great as the society itself.
- Medical Care Crisis From Conflict Perspective The ways that these diseases are managed by the healthcare systems across the board, such as quarantine and social distancing measures, result in the deteriorated mental health state of the patients.
- Symbolic Interactionism on Drug Addiction Genetic factors in addiction include the number of receptors in the brain that influence the perception of drugs and other substances.
- Youth Crime in Functionalism and Conflict Theories The analysis will focus on determining factors contributing to youth engagement in criminal acts, examining the types of delinquencies they are likely to commit, and establishing the socio-psychological facets associated with the teenagers in the […]
- Structural Functionalism and Symbolic Interactionism Structural functionalism and symbolic interactionism are concepts that enable comprehension of the nature of the interaction between society and the individual and explain the educational process.
- Apple’s Advertisements from Sociological Perspectives In this case, a group of individuals argues that not everyone can access the iPhone and television for social stability. Through businesses and entertainment, a society is made, thus symbolizing the positivity of this advertisement.
- How Durkheim’s Functionalism May Help With Violence The first example is internal, and the second is external, but both of them are social facts, as they are formed and maintained by societal structure.
- Home Schooling and Its Sociological Perspectives
- Gays and Hate Crimes From Sociological Perspectives
- Same-Sex Marriages and Its Sociological Perspectives
- Explaining the Sociological Perspectives in Health and Social Care
- Understanding War Through Sociological Perspectives
- Youth and New Sociological Perspectives on Youth Experiences
- Family Through the Different Sociological Perspectives
- Major Theoretical Sociological Perspectives: Similarities and Differences
- Explaining the Principle of Sociological Perspectives
- Deviance and Crime From a Sociological Perspective
- Sociological Perspectives and How Despite Their Differences, They Are Use
- Application of Sociological Perspectives in the Practice of Social Service Professionals
- Gangs From Different Sociological Perspectives and Theories
- Deviance and the Three Sociological Perspectives
- Differences Between Three Sociological Perspectives: Functionalism, Marxism, and Symbolic Interactionism
- Sociological Perspectives of Sexual Orientation and Inequality
- Comparing Different Sociological Perspectives on Religion
- The Meaning of the Sociological Perspective and the Sociological Theories
- Hostile Behavior From Sociological Perspectives
- Explaining Crime and Deviance Using Sociological Perspectives
🔎 Most Interesting Sociological Perspectives Topics to Write about
- Explanation for Criminality from a Sociological Perspective
- Comparing and Evaluating the Sociological Perspectives on the Role of Education
- The Sociological Perspectives on Crime Prevention
- Gender Roles Analyzed Through Four Major Sociological Perspectives
- Explaining the Key Sociological Perspectives
- Climate Change and Society: Sociological Perspectives
- The Three Major Sociological Perspectives: Functionalism, Symbolic Interactionism, and Conflict Theory
- Explaining Teen Pregnancy From a Sociological Perspective
- Quest for Alternative Sociological Perspectives on Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting
- Explaining the Four Sociological Perspectives: Functionalist, Conflict Theory, Interactionism, and Feminism
- Sociological Perspectives and the Education System
- Sociological Perspectives and the Social Institution of the Family
- Psychological and Sociological Perspectives on Smoking
- Neoclassical and Sociological Perspectives on Segmented Labor Markets
- The Causes of Prejudice and Discrimination From Sociological Perspectives
- The Functions of Mass Media From the Sociological Perspective
- Observing Different Sociological Perspectives of Deviance
- Nursing Shortage: Three Sociological Perspectives
- Comparing of Sociological Perspectives and the Functionalist Perspectives
- Sociological Perspectives and Research Governing Sex and Gender
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/sociological-perspectives-essay-topics/
"95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 20 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/sociological-perspectives-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 20 September.
IvyPanda . 2023. "95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/sociological-perspectives-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/sociological-perspectives-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "95 Sociological Perspectives Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/sociological-perspectives-essay-topics/.
- Communication Theories Paper Topics
- Empiricism Essay Topics
- Functionalism Titles
- Altruism Ideas
- Intersectionality Research Topics
- Sociological Imagination Topics
- Social Inequality Paper Topics
- Transcendentalism Research Topics
- Behaviorism Research Ideas
- Structuralism Essay Topics
- Libertarianism Research Topics
- Conflict Research Topics
- Feminism Questions
- Neoclassicism Topics
- Social Engineering Essay Topics
100+ Opinion Essay Topics
Table of Contents
It is extremely difficult to have creative juices flowing all the time. Writer’s block also makes it harder for students to bring their creativity to fruition. When writing an opinion essay on any topic or subject, the first thing that writers need to come up with is the topic itself. A great opinion topic can be compared to an excellent prompt, which gives an accurate description of the opinion paper.
How to Select the Best Opinion Essay Topic?
Selecting an impeccable and appropriate opinion essay topic is simple and subjective. This implies that writers do not necessarily need to conduct thorough research before coming up with a great topic. Nevertheless, opinion papers are still academic papers that require evidential support from reputable and credible scholastic sources. This means that in the process of writing the entire paper, writers will have to conduct some research.
Before selecting a befitting opinion paper topic, it is crucial for writers to always keep in mind some of the fundamental tips for choosing a great essay topic. For beginners, an appropriate topic should be on a subject that an individual is genuinely passionate about. The writer’s opinion on that particular subject should be incredibly strong. Having a strong opinion is the most effective way of making the work compelling and convincing enough to hold the audience’s attention
A List of Opinion Essay Topics
- Different people attend college for different reasons. In your opinion, what do you think are some of the reasons why people decide to attend college?
- Great parenting provides a foundation for any child’s life. Do you think parents form the most effective teachers for their kids? Give reasons for your opinion.
- Food preparation in contemporary society has become very easy. Drawing on this, what is your opinion on the impact of the simpler food preparation process on people’s lives?
- By comparing and contrasting between book-knowledge and knowledge from life experiences, what knowledge source is the most significant?
- In your opinion, what are some of the ways that televisions and movies influence the way people act?
- Giving specific reasons and examples, discuss some of the things that you would make changes in your hometown?
- Some people prefer a large city life while others prefer small-town life. Between the two, where would you prefer to live in?
- Hard work determines how successful and individual will be, and luck has no relation to one’s success. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Some people prefer to have their meals from food stands and restaurants while others prefer home-cooked meals. What is your preference?
- Some learners maintain that they learn more effectively independently, while others hold that it is better to learn from instructors. Between the two, what is your preference?
- Between a large city setting and a rural setting, which is your preferred environment for raising a kid?
- Should governments spend more on the improvement of highways and roads, why?
- In contemporary society, life expectancy is considered longer. Discuss why.
- Assuming that you got wind of the news that a huge shopping mall will be built close to your home, will you be in support of this or oppose it?
- Some people believe that humans are destroying Earth, while others argue that humans are making Earth better. What opinion do you agree with?
- Do you prefer spending money as you earn or saving it for future use?
- What is your opinion about the statement: People have to, sometimes, do things that they do not necessarily enjoy.
- Is literacy more important presently than it was in the past? Give reasons for your opinion.
- Some entertainers and athletes earn millions in salaries. Do you think that these individuals deserve such astronomical salaries?
- Assuming that you have enough funds to start a business or buy a house, which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer studying individually or in a group?
- Do you prefer to spend your entire life in a single geographical location or various locations?
- Do you agree with the contention that the most crucial component of success is self-confidence?
- What is your opinion on the argument that face-to-face interaction is better than indirect forms of communication?
- Do you think that the amount of money made by an individual is the most important part of their job?
- Some individuals think that success is a result of impeccable planning, while others think that success is a result of taking risks. What is your opinion on this?
- Do you think young people benefit from traveling?
- What is your opinion on the contention that social media damages personal relationships?
- Do you think college education should be made free to all?
The opinion essay topics listed above are an excellent way for students to learn how to select perfect topics for their papers.
Best Opinion Essay Topics for 2023
The best opinion essays in 2023 will be those that explore current, relevant, and thought-provoking topics, while providing insightful and well-researched arguments to support the author’s viewpoint. These essays will be engaging, persuasive, and grounded in evidence, providing readers with a fresh perspective on important issues.
Here are 20 best opinion essay topics for 2023:
- The future of work in a post-pandemic world
- The role of technology in shaping society
- The impact of social media on mental health
- The ethics of artificial intelligence
- The importance of sustainability in business
- The effects of climate change on global security
- The benefits and drawbacks of remote learning
- The impact of the gig economy on workers’ rights
- The value of creativity in a data-driven world
- The importance of mental health awareness and support
- The ethics of genetic engineering
- The impact of automation on the job market
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- The role of government in regulating big tech companies
- The impact of cryptocurrency on traditional finance systems
- The future of renewable energy
- The ethics of gene editing in humans
- The importance of privacy in the digital age
- The impact of AI on the arts and entertainment industry
- The role of education in preparing future generations for a changing world.
Good Opinion Essay Topics
An opinion essay is a type of academic writing where the author expresses their personal opinion on a certain topic and supports it with relevant arguments and evidence. A good opinion essay should present a clear, concise, and persuasive argument, while also acknowledging and addressing counterarguments.
Here are 20 good opinion essay topics:
- Should college education be free for all students?
- Is social media harmful to society?
- Should the legal voting age be lowered to 16?
- Is homeschooling a better option than traditional schooling?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Is climate change a real and urgent problem?
- Should animal testing be banned?
- Is technology making us more or less productive?
- Should genetically modified organisms be used in food production?
- Is censorship necessary in art and media?
- Should professional athletes be allowed to kneel during the national anthem?
- Is the use of plastic bags and straws harmful to the environment?
- Should the government regulate the use of social media?
- Should public transportation be free?
- Is the use of smartphones harmful to our mental health?
- Should parents be held responsible for their children’s actions?
- Should the drinking age be lowered or raised?
- Is it ethical to use animals for scientific research?
- Should marijuana be legalized for recreational use?
- Is it important for companies to have diverse and inclusive workforces?
Easy Opinion Essay Topics
An easy opinion essay is a type of academic writing that is simple and straightforward, aimed at expressing the author’s personal viewpoint on a particular topic in a clear and concise manner. The essay is typically structured in a way that is easy to follow, with a brief introduction, a clear thesis statement, and supporting paragraphs that provide evidence and arguments to support the author’s opinion.
Here are 20 easy opinion essay topics:
- The importance of regular exercise
- The benefits of recycling
- The value of a good education
- The advantages of living in a small town
- The benefits of volunteering
- The importance of good nutrition
- The impact of social media on society
- The value of reading books
- The importance of time management
- The benefits of a positive attitude
- The importance of family
- The impact of technology on our daily lives
- The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- The value of teamwork
- The impact of music on our mood
- The importance of honesty
- The benefits of having a hobby
- The importance of personal hygiene
- The value of learning a second language
- The impact of climate change on our planet
Opinion Essay Topics for High School Students
- Should parents stop helping their children at the age of 18? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts on the current drinking age in the United States? Should it be lowered?
- Should there be limits to freedom of speech? Why or why not?
- Was the current Covid-19 outbreak handled effectively? If not, what could countries have done better?
- Is social media making us less social? Why or why not?
- Is misinformation easier to spread across the web than factual information?
- Success is measured by the amount of money you have in the bank. True or false?
- Is comprehensive education better than work experience?
- Should healthcare be universal? What about global?
- Should everyone have the right to bear arms? Are restrictions strict enough?
Some Great Examples of Opinion Essay Questions
- Should elementary schools continue teaching handwriting?
- Should the means of public transportation be made free in the city?
- Do you think doping should be allowed in sports?
- Does purchasing essays online count as academic cheating?
- Do you think standardized tests are a great measure of an individual’s intelligence?
- Should physical education be made mandatory?
- Should birth control pills be sold over the counter?
- Should be there globally instituted medical control?
- Should the use of smartphones be illegalized in colleges?
- Are online resources reliable for conducting research?
The questions outlined above should give students an idea of how to formulate their own without any difficulties.
A Few Examples of Opinion Essay Ideas
- Gender discrimination in the Shakespearean literature
- Love and death in the 17 th -century literature
- Preservation of the English grammar
- Elimination of paper-based books
- Making classic books free and accessible to everyone.
Students who are struggling with getting ideas for their opinion essays can find the above list useful in coming up with great ideas for their papers.
With the topics outlined in this article, students should get an idea of how to select impeccable topics when writing their opinion essays. If a student is still facing difficulties with selecting perfect topics for their work they are advised to consult professional writers. Getting the help of professional writers is rather easy and straight-forward. The students are only required to place an order in our essay writer service and get comprehensive assistance in choosing perfect essay topics.
- Essay Guides
- Essay Topics
- 250 + Exemplification Essay Topics & Examples of Ideas for Your Writing
- Speech Topics
- Basics of Essay Writing
- Other Essays
- Main Academic Essays
- Research Paper Topics
- Basics of Research Paper Writing
- Chicago/ Turabian
- Data & Statistics
- Admission Writing Tips
- Admission Advice
- Other Guides
- Student Life
- Studying Tips
- Understanding Plagiarism
- Academic Writing Tips
- Basics of Dissertation & Thesis Writing
- Research Paper Guides
- Formatting Guides
- Basics of Research Process
- Admission Guides
- Dissertation & Thesis Guides
250 + Exemplification Essay Topics & Examples of Ideas for Your Writing
Table of contents
Use our free Readability checker
If you're here, you're likely a student navigating the vast terrain of exemplification essay topics. Well, breathe easy, because we've got your back! This blog is your one-stop guide, packed with everything from the essentials to an advanced exemplification essay topic selection process.
Here, you’ll find a unique mix of ideas for different academic levels and disciplines. We’re not just throwing random topics at you. We want to help you connect with themes that truly align with your interests and studies. So, let's roll up our sleeves and explore good exemplification essay topics together!
What Are Exemplification Essay Topics?
Exemplification essay topics, as the name suggests, require examples to make a point or prove an argument. The idea is to use enough detailed and specific examples to get the point across to the reader like you would do with argumentative essays topics . These examples could be hypothetical or real-world instances.
When working with exemplification essays topics, your task is not just to present an argument, but also to persuade the reader of your point of view using concrete examples. In this regard, they are similar to topics for persuasive essays.
A good exemplification essay topic is generally one that is debatable, allowing you to present different perspectives, and is complex enough to be discussed in detail. It should also be something that you find interesting and are knowledgeable about. This way, you will be able to provide a variety of examples to back up your argument.
How to Choose an Exemplification Essay Topic?
Finding a good topic for an exemplification essay can seem like searching for a needle in a haystack, but fear not! We've got some insider tips and strategies that many students are unaware of and thus choose to pay someone to write my essay . So let's get started!
- Identify your interests Start with what you know and love. Topics for exemplification essays should be drawn from your areas of interest. This can include current events, environmental issues or technology advancements.
- Keep the balance Look for topics that are not too broad, but not too narrow either. Keep the scope of your topic in check. Make sure that the examples you provide are relevant and do not cloud the central argument.
- Focus on debatable issues Choose topics that have multiple perspectives and can be argued from different angles. This will provide you with a good mix of examples and help you to formulate a strong argument.
- Research well Investigate a topic for an exemplification essay extensively to get an in-depth understanding. Look up various sources – online articles, books, newspapers – to understand the topic thoroughly.
- Do fact-checking Make sure there's enough factual information available on your topic. This is essential to back up your argument with concrete examples.
Armed with these tips, you'll be well on your way to selecting an argument-worthy exemplification essay topic. Up next, we’ll share some potential ideas for you to choose from.
List of Top Exemplification Essay Topics
Exemplification essays allow you to explore diverse domains in-depth, using concrete examples to bring your arguments to life. These exemplification essay topic ideas range from social sciences to technology, showcasing a variety of real-world issues and ideas ripe for examination.
- Impact of AI on job markets.
- Social media's role in shaping body image.
- Single parenting and its challenges.
- Adoption's emotional toll on children.
- How fast fashion impacts our environment.
- Veganism as a solution to health problems.
- Benefits of mindfulness in stressful situations.
- Influence of pop culture on societal norms.
- Cryptocurrency and economic stability.
- Home schooling versus traditional schooling.
- Examples of multiculturalism's impact on global cities.
- Freedom of speech in the digital age..
- Animal testing and ethical considerations.
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare.
- Changing family dynamics in modern societies.
Good Exemplification Essay Topics
Searching for an essay title that’s both engaging and distinct? Here's a list of good topics for exemplification essays that could spark your creativity. Each of these themes is broad enough to provide numerous examples and narrow enough to create a focused argument.
- Impact of lockdowns on mental health.
- Drone technology reshaping warfare.
- Role of celebrities in marketing campaigns.
- Importance of data privacy in a digital world.
- Violent video games influencing behavior.
- Role of music in emotional health.
- Genetically modified food and health implications.
- Language learning and cognitive development.
- Women representation in STEM fields.
- Importance of ethics in business.
- Veganism's effect on climate change.
- Online dating and relationship dynamics.
- Sustainable architecture for a green future.
- Child labor in developing countries.
- Benefits of regular physical activity.
Funny Exemplification Essay Topics
Looking for an engaging twist for your essay? Humor can be a powerful tool in writing, and these fun exemplification essay topics promise not just to entertain but also to provide room for thoughtful analysis. Remember, humor doesn't mean the absence of depth. It can serve as a unique lens to examine various aspects of life.
- Why every household needs a cat.
- Perks of being the middle child.
- Misadventures in online shopping.
- How not to use a smartphone.
- Unspoken rules of a gym.
- Reasons aliens would run from Earth.
- Coffee addiction among students.
- Navigating the world without GPS.
- Life before the internet.
- Dangers of predictive text .
- Unconventional uses for household items.
- Failed cooking experiments.
- Reality TV shows and their unrealistic realities.
- Art of procrastination.
- Pet peeves and their irrationality.
Interesting Exemplification Essay Topics
Eager to engage your readers from the get-go? Here's a selection of interesting topics for exemplification essay. Check these suggestions out and see if any idea resonates with your interests.
- Role of board games in cognitive development.
- Advantages of handwritten notes over digital ones.
- Lessons learned from pandemic lockdowns.
- Science behind thrill-seeking behavior.
- Mindfulness meditation and stress reduction.
- Polar ice melt and rising sea levels.
- Paranormal phenomena: Fact or fiction?
- Impact of plant-based diets on the environment.
- Autonomous vehicles' influence on traffic rules.
- Understanding the psychology of fandoms .
- Role of humor in effective communication.
- Superstitions and their impact on societal behavior.
- Social media detox: Hype or help?
- Drones in disaster management.
- Smart home technology: Efficiency or invasion of privacy?
Unique Exemplification Essay Topics
Seeking a one-of-a-kind topic? These exemplification essay ideas are sure to stand out from the crowd. Whether you choose to explore something offbeat or unearth an entirely new concept, these example essay topics will help you craft an original argument.
- Perks of unplanned traveling.
- Revival of vinyl in the digital age.
- Role of podcasting in modern storytelling.
- How silent movies shaped cinema.
- Implications of quantum computing on data security.
- Virtual reality and its potential in education.
- Biohacking: Next frontier in human evolution?
- Role of skateboarding in youth culture.
- Emotional intelligence's impact on leadership.
- Coworking spaces and changing work dynamics.
- Tiny houses and sustainable living.
- Relevance of libraries in the digital age.
- Underwater exploration: Unraveling Earth's final frontier.
- Intersection of fashion and politics.
- Music festivals and their socio-economic impact.
Best Example Essay Topics
Choosing the right topic can truly make your exemplification essay shine. Pick from these best examples essay topic ideas and use the strategies mentioned above to come up with a winning title.
- Perceived reality vs actual reality in social media.
- Role of sports in character development.
- Influence of video games on problem-solving skills.
- Online learning vs traditional classrooms: A comparison.
- Impacts of biodiversity loss on ecosystems.
- Fusion food: A cultural synthesis or dilution?
- Lessons from historical pandemics.
- Role of emotional support animals in mental health.
- Impacts of light pollution on natural habitats.
- Ethical considerations in genetic engineering.
- Unschooling: A progressive education model.
- Astrobiology: The search for extraterrestrial life.
- Consumer psychology in the fashion industry.
- Role of citizen science in environmental conservation.
- Significance of public art in community building.
Exemplification Essay Ideas for Students
As an argumentative essay writing service , we know that picking the perfect topic for your exemplification essay can be a real head-scratcher. But what if we told you that we've got a little magic up our sleeves to make this process a breeze? Voila! Below you will find enticing examples of exemplification essay topics , thoughtfully organized by academic levels.
Exemplification Essay Topics for High School Students
Are you looking for a great example essay topic that matches high school subjects? View this special selection of exemplification essay ideas that are both engaging and suitable for your academic level.
- Does traditional homework need a modern makeover?
- Video games: Entertainment or learning tools?
- Role of student councils in school governance.
- Digital textbooks vs traditional books: A comparison.
- Effects of peer pressure on academic performance.
- Street art: Vandalism or cultural expression?
- How can recycling practices be improved?
- Influence of school uniforms on student identity.
- The rise of graphic novels in literature.
- The role of music education in cognitive development.
- Pros and cons of a gap year.
- Reading habits and their impact on language skills.
- Impacts of smartphones on sleep quality.
- Should coding be a mandatory subject in high school?
- Significance of youth involvement in community service.
Exemplification Essay Topics for College Students
Are you searching for an exemplar essay topic that befits college-level work? Look no further. We've put together a list of exemplification topics with broad appeal to get your college paper off the ground.
- Green architecture : A step towards sustainable living.
- The role of arts in social activism.
- Impact of globalization on local cultures.
- Space exploration: Costly ambition or necessary venture?
- The psychology behind conspiracy theories.
- Socio-political impacts of migration.
- Microfinance in poverty alleviation.
- Second-hand clothing industry and the economy.
- Therapeutic benefits of gardening.
- Wildlife conservation efforts in the age of climate change.
- Evolution and impact of mobile journalism.
- Effects of isolation due to long-term space missions.
- Sustainable tourism: A necessary evolution.
- Abortion: A moral or legal issue?
- Capital punishment: Is it an effective deterrent?
Exemplification Essay Topics by Subject
Recognizing that each one of you brings a unique academic curiosity to the table, we've handpicked exemplification essay topic ideas, arranged neatly by subject. Whether you're a future technologist, a lover of literature, or an aspiring healthcare specialist, we've got you covered. So, let's venture into this world of inspiring topics for an exemplification essay.
Exemplification Essay Topics on Technology
Living in a world where technology changes at the speed of thought, it's important to keep up with the latest developments. Whether you're a tech wizard or just dipping your toes into this fascinating world, our specially curated list of exemplification essay topics on technology will guide you.
- Impact of wearable tech on healthcare.
- Sustainable technology for green living.
- Integration of technology in modern agriculture.
- Impacts of the sharing economy on transportation.
- Ethical aspects of genetic engineering.
- Wireless charging : Implications for the future.
- Renewable energy technologies in urban settings.
- Role of machine learning in personalized marketing.
- Implications of Internet of Things (IoT) in everyday life.
- Mobile technology's role in global literacy.
- Role of digital forensics in cybersecurity.
- Future of space exploration technology.
- Use of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) in urban planning.
- Bio-printing : Prospects and challenges.
- Smart textiles and their potential uses.
Business Exemplification Essay Topics
Do you want to write an exemplification essay on business-related topics? If yes, check out these ideas for exemplification essay. The topics below touch upon the strategic and operational aspects of businesses.
- Agile methodology's impact on project success rate.
- Role of Lean Six Sigma in process optimization.
- Employing Kaizen in modern businesses.
- Using Scrum in software development.
- Digital marketing strategies for SMEs.
- CSR initiatives : A business obligation or a marketing strategy?
- Business implications of Brexit.
- Startup culture and its influence on innovation.
- Business ethics in the age of AI and data.
- Employee wellness programs and their influence on productivity.
- The rise of Social Entrepreneurship.
- Impact of organizational culture on employee satisfaction.
- Growing trend of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) investing.
- Value of design thinking in business innovation.
- Franchising vs starting from scratch.
Education Exemplification Essay Topics
Education is a lifelong journey. Whether you're an educator or a student, there's never been a better time to write essays on educational topics than now. To help you get started, we've created this list of exemplification essay topic ideas on educational issues.
- STEM programs shaping career paths.
- Standardized tests: Gatekeepers for college admissions?
- Montessori schooling: A step towards practical learning.
- Life skills: Missing elements in school curricula?
- Addressing learning disabilities: Innovative teaching strategies.
- Parental involvement: Key to academic success?
- Unraveling the significance of physical education.
- Kinesthetic learning : Movement as a tool for comprehension.
- Auditory learners : Harnessing the power of sound in education.
- Lifelong learning: A consequence of digital age.
- Gender bias: A lurking danger in educational materials.
- Social-emotional learning: Integral to holistic education.
- Class size and student outcomes: Is there a connection?
- Flipped classrooms: Reversing the traditional teaching paradigm.
- Individual learning vs group learning.
Exemplification Essay Topics on Literature
If you're passionate about literature, then you can't go wrong with this list of exemplification essay topics. Whether your choice is fiction or non-fiction, poetry or drama, we've got plenty of ideas to fire up your imagination.
- Metaphorical language in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's "One Hundred Years of Solitude".
- Magic realism: Unraveling its essence through Isabel Allende's "The House of the Spirits".
- Character development in Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" .
- Symbolism in William Golding's "Lord of the Flies" .
- Irony in Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" .
- Stream of consciousness technique in Virginia Woolf's "Mrs. Dalloway".
- Harlem Renaissance in Langston Hughes's poetry.
- Naturalism in John Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath".
- Tragicomedy in Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot".
- Dystopian elements in Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale" .
- Feminism in Charlotte Brontë's "Jane Eyre".
- Unraveling the Southern Gothic through William Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily".
- Satire in Mark Twain's "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn".
- Epic conventions in Homer's "Iliad" .
- Romanticism in William Wordsworth's poetry.
Exemplification Essay Topics Related to History
Investigating historical events and epochs can offer valuable lessons. From landmark moments in American history to significant global occurrences, our compilation of history-based exemplification essay topics and idea examples is ready to take you through time.
- Manifest Destiny: Impact on Westward Expansion.
- Civil Rights Movement: Analyzing Martin Luther King Jr.'s role.
- Causes and effects of the 1929 Great Depression.
- Watergate Scandal: Implications on American politics.
- WWII: Analyzing Roosevelt's Pearl Harbor Address.
- The Cold War : How it reshaped global politics.
- French Revolution: Understanding through "The Declaration of the Rights of Man".
- Renaissance: Florence as the birthplace of cultural rebirth.
- World War I: Causes and consequences.
- Industrial Revolution: The transformation of society and economy.
- Imperialism in Africa: Causes and effects.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis : The closest brush with nuclear war.
- The Meiji Restoration : Japan's leap to modernization.
- The Aztec Empire : The role of religion in its rise and fall.
- The Crusades: Motives and outcomes.
Examples of Topics for Exemplification Essays on Politics
Politics has always been an important facet of our lives. If you want to contribute your thoughts on this subject, take a look at the following exemplification essay topics related to politics.
- Evaluating Barack Obama's healthcare reform.
- Margaret Thatcher: Influence on British politics.
- Arab Spring : Causes and consequences.
- Politics of climate change: Analyzing the Paris Agreement.
- Populism in contemporary politics: A global perspective.
- Role of social media in political campaigns.
- India's political evolution since independence.
- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict : Key turning points.
- Role of lobbying in American politics.
- Evaluating the 'One-China' policy .
- Far-right politics in Europe.
- Nelson Mandela's contribution to ending apartheid in South Africa.
- The Iran Nuclear Deal: Pros and cons.
- Analyzing the 'America First' policy under Donald Trump.
- Role of political propaganda in the North Korean regime.
Exemplification Essay Topics on Society
Society, as a complex structure, provides a myriad array of topics for exemplification essays. Such essays might explore societal structures, interrelations between individuals or ongoing challenges. Remember, the key is to select those topics that can be exemplified effectively. Below are examples of such themes:
- Impact of consumerism on societal values.
- Globalization and cultural identity.
- Causes and consequences of homelessness in urban areas.
- Stereotypes and their impact on inter-racial interactions.
- Digital revolution's effect on society's pace of life.
- Discrimination based on race: A modern-day issue?
- Technology and its role in reducing social gaps.
- Power dynamics in a patriarchal society.
- Effects of divorce on children’s emotional well-being.
- Domestic violence: A hidden societal issue.
- Single-parent families: Challenges and triumphs.
- Drug addiction as a societal problem.
- Crime rates and societal decay.
- Workplace stress: An emerging societal issue.
- Is society too dependent on technology?
Exemplification Essay Topic Ideas on Social Media
Social media is a part of our lives. There's no escaping it! And with the increasing ubiquity of social media, there are plenty of essay topics to choose from. Below are some examples of exemplification essay topics on social media that you might want to explore:
- Effects of screen time on mental health.
- Role of social media in modern politics.
- Impact of social media on interpersonal communication.
- Social media: A tool for education or distraction?
- Role of influencers in shaping consumer behavior.
- Role of social media in small business growth.
- How social media changes our perception of reality.
- Instagram's influence on photography trends.
- How LinkedIn revolutionizes professional networking.
- Twitter and its impact on political discourse.
- TikTok: Shaping or stifling creativity among youths?
- YouTube and its role in democratizing education.
- The Black Lives Matter movement's reach via social media.
- How the Ice Bucket Challenge utilized viral social media.
- Pinterest and its impact on home decor trends.
Topics for an Example Essay on Environment
With climate change, pollution, conservation efforts, and more to discuss, here are some great topics that could serve as a basis for your exemplification essay:
- Plastic pollution's impact on marine life.
- Deforestation's role in loss of biodiversity.
- Urban sprawl and its environmental consequences.
- Water scarcity: Causes and potential solutions.
- Coral bleaching and its implications for marine ecosystems.
- Air pollution and its health impacts.
- Effects of electronic waste on the environment.
- Overfishing: A threat to marine ecosystems.
- Dangers of melting polar ice caps.
- Impact of industrialization on natural habitats.
- Effects of acid rain on forest ecosystems.
- Role of public transportation in reducing air pollution.
- Climate change's impact on extreme weather events.
- Urban farming and its potential for sustainability.
- Influence of eco-tourism on local environments.
Exemplification Essay Topics on Health
In a world where the wellness of individuals is increasingly becoming a priority, writing about health-related topics can be useful. Explore this collection of exemplification essay topics on health and wellness to get you started.
- Impact of sedentary lifestyle on cardiovascular health.
- Connection between stress and chronic diseases.
- Obesity: A modern epidemic.
- Link between sugar consumption and diabetes.
- Impact of air pollution on respiratory health.
- Importance of early detection in cancer treatment.
- Understanding the complexity of treating mental illnesses.
- Breakthroughs in HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention.
- Role of immunotherapy in cancer treatment.
- Understanding and treating autoimmune diseases.
- Progress in stem cell research for treating neurodegenerative diseases.
- Current treatments and research for Parkinson's disease.
- Advancements in the treatment of rare genetic disorders.
- Health benefits of outdoor activities.
- Importance of mental health awareness in schools.
Bottom Line on Topics for an Exemplification Essay
We hope that you found this list of exemplification essay topics and ideas useful. Remember, an exemplification essay is not just about stating facts, but about making your point tangible through examples. Don't shy away from digging deep and making research. With a little bit of effort, you can ace this assignment and if you ever need expert help, reach out to our professionals.
Our team of experienced writers is ready to help you reduce that stress. They can craft top-notch, A+ essays, tailored to your specific requirements, anytime you need. Why shoulder the burden alone? Reach out to us with ‘ write my college essay for me ’ challenge and let's make your academic life easier together!
Daniel Howard is an Essay Writing guru. He helps students create essays that will strike a chord with the readers.
You may also like
Perspective Essay Topic Ideas & Titles
🏆 good perspective essay topic ideas, 🥇 interesting perspective topic ideas for college, 📍 essay topics to write about perspective.
- The Perspective Of Gender: The Sexual Harassment Of Women, Case Of Study: Japan General structure; specifying the orientation of the content of the work, it is necessary to indicate the succession of activities to be followed in the writing for the best order and easiest intelligence of the object and purpose of the ...
- Application of Marxism Theoretical Perspective in ‘To be taken with a Grain of Salt’ Essay Symbolically, the notion of interactions of the dead and the living developed by To be taken with a Grain of Salt perhaps exemplifies the differences in the classes of people. Considering the relationship between the Bourgeoisie and the proletariats, the ...
- A Letter to Ishmael Beah: How You Changed My Perspective On The World But, in your Memoir "A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier", you described the harsh reality of living in the 3rd world country Sierra Leone, in Northwestern Africa and how your point of view is much harsher and ...
- Sample Research Paper On Defining Expatriate Failure From A Business Perspective Thus, the defining of the Expatriate failure in providing technical knowledge in executive planning and business idea generation as a result of exchanging of employees in the global market is worth understanding. In simple words, the adoption of the external ...
- Nazi Germany – Cultural Perspective In 1933 Hitler commented that "the art of propaganda lies in understanding the emotional ideas of the great masses and finding a way to the heart of the broad masses." Propaganda was a means to gain and keep the support ...
- Environmental, Population, and Conservation Perspective When I go to my mother-in-laws for dinner every Sunday, I want to take home all the boxes, cans and bags that the food came in. I did not recycle as a child, but when I moved to Germany while ...
- On Demand Beauty Service: A Perspective In the 'On roll beautician' model, the beautician is hired on the rolls of the company and trained for delivering uniform service. There are several critical factors that contribute to the success of the business of "At-home" service.
- Demonology, Criminology, the Pathological Perspective, and Sadism Possession, the second way to deviance, is when a person is possessed by the devil, or legitimately taken over and controlled by the devil. The devil has a part in every act of deviance making the person harm the victim ...
- Gender: Modern Liberal Perspective I am also interested in the topic of gender because and I am constantly reminded of the inequalities between the two sexes whether it be though social roles, wage gaps, and just the overall gender stereotypes that exist and perpetuate ...
- Literary Analysis Paper from a Feminist Perspective Hills Like White Elephants Although the word abortion is never used in the story, the reader is lead to that conclusion through the use of symbolism. The sacrifice that she is willing to take has only one motive and that is to please her ...
- Gender Relations Among the Masai in Comparative Perspective Indicators of low status among Maasai women Maasai women have no power to make decisions They are ed to arranged early marriagesThey are forced by the culture to undergo female genital mutilationThey have no right to own propertyThey cannot participate ...
- A Critique of the Western Notions of Progress from an Anthropological Perspective The Western idea of "progress" stems from the period known as "The Enlightenment" which was an age of exploration and discovery. In the light of this, all the efficiency and scientific knowledge in the world is not able to guarantee ...
- The Anthropological Perspective Regarding Development and Progress The ways in which anthropologists work can take to the field of the study of community development. This inhibits the successful economic growth and development of the colonized country.
- Free Sociological Perspective In The Movie Hunger Games Movie Review Sample The world in the capitol is superfluous, overflow and un-necessary and surprises both the contestants of the hunger games. The Hunger Games: A Sociopolitical Analysis and Rhetoric on the Necessity of Hollywood.
- Understanding Terrorism From The Perspective Of Theorists Research Papers Example One of the definitions of terrorism is use of unexpected, unlawful, and shocking violence against noncombatants or any other targets by members of a secret group or agents for the purpose of making public a political or religious agenda and ...
- Ecommerce Perspective The low cost of the PC and the growing use of the Internet Is one of reasons for that. The past 2 years have seen a rise in the number of companies' embracing e-commerce technologies and the Internet in India.
- Good Essay About Declare The Rights Of The Sartorial From A Feminist, Transnational, Critical Perspective In the Articles of Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the rights of human beings are clearly acquainted. While thinking of rights of sartorial, clothing has tobe considered as one of the basic needs for every human being as we are ...
- Research Paper On African American Perspective The United States Pre-1864 This illustrates that despite the nominal 'freedom' to the blacks in the north, they continued to fight for the liberty of the enslaved and so-called free blacks. The views and opinions of the slaves remained similar as they continued to ...
- Free Historical Perspective Research Paper Sample However, since the 1930s, the employment law in the United States has changed the terms and guidelines of the collective bargaining rights and consequently, tipped the scales in favour of unions instead of firms that employ union labor. Over the ...
- Contextual Perspective Essay Sample The way we develop is influenced by many factors such as the way we are raised, the schools we attend, the neighborhood we live in, or economic status of our parents. The contextual perspective, as defined by Papalia, Olds, and ...
- Conflict Perspective For example, conservationist groups lobby to industries in the energy field and people in general to reduce and conserve their use of natural resources and to develop alternate sources for this energy. The general goal of all of these groups ...
- Theories of Ethnocentrism: Social Dominance Theory and Social Identity Perspective Ethnocentrism Sumner originally defined ethnocentrism as "...the sediment of cohesion, internal comradeship and devotion to the in-group, which carries with it a sense of superiority to any out-group and readiness to defend the interests of the in-group against the out-group". ...
- Free Essay On Functionalism And Conflict Perspective The government oversees the education of the children in society. In this case, the government acts on behalf of the individuals in society and controls all the resources available.
- Much Ado About Nothing Wedding Tell The Story From Leonatos Perspective Essay Sample The landscape was immaculate from the lush green gardens in the churchyard, to the bursting undergrowth in the remote wood, adjacent to the verdant fields on the horizon. However, I was so jumpy that I had to leave and be ...
- A Biblical Perspective Essay Example Introduction: Society and the People of GodMany thought that the Bible is simply a set of rules or guidelines on how to worship God. Because of intermarriage and union with pagan nations, the people of God were influenced by and ...
- Only Human The Influence Of Complexity Character And Cultural Perspective On The Essay Examples In fact, Gilgamesh embodies many of the virtues we ascribe to the firemen and police officers who strove to save lives in the twin towers and the volunteers who have battled Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Indeed, the remarkable courage ...
- Architectural Textbook on How to Draw Perspective Borders Create a Transition Although a decorative border is a great way to handle the tile-to-wall transition, you will need to consider how to handle the border when the tile goes from a lower to a taller height. Centering tile ...
- Exploring the Biological Perspective on Depression The strengths of the biological perspective that relate to depression are the fact that depression is mainly a result of low levels of certain neurotransmitters. From a behavioral perspective, learning theorists assume that depression and the lack of reinforcement are ...
- Consumer Perspective About Quality Service Provided In the following, after a brief review of the service quality concept, the model of service quality gaps and the SERVQUAL methodology is demonstrated and an example is presented to pinpoint the application of the SERVQUAL approach. To make the ...
- Group perspective Culture is intangible therefore various aspects of culture are usually inferred.for the purpose of this study culture will be defined as the beliefs, knowledge, art, morals, law, customs which distinguish one group from the other i.e. Culture and international business ...
- Women in Korean Society: A Past and Present Perspective
- Conflict, Functionalist, Feminiist Perspective View on Prostitution
- The Peon Perspective
- Langston Hughes and Countee Cullen: Perspective on Religion
- A Theoretical Perspective on Dowry Deaths in India
- 4 Ways to Turn Your Perspective Into Power
- Dramaturgical Perspective
- Perspective of Deviance in Society
- Social Organized Crime Perspective Essay Sample
- Social Organized Crime perspective
- Free Research Paper About Psychological Perspective
- Abortion and the Pro-Life and Christian Perspective
- Examining The Tilikum Trap From A Critical Ethical Perspective Article Review
- Personal ethics perspective Essay Sample
- Morality and Religion in the Dalai Lama and John Pope Ii Perspective Essay Sample
- A Deontological Perspective in Martin Luther King
- Free Essay On Entitlement Spending In Historical Perspective
- Thesis That Changed My Perspective
- Essay On Historical Perspective About Whitmans Song Of Myself
- Example Of Orphanages: A Historical And A Modern Perspective Essay
- Ibsen’s Perspective on Freedom and Social Morals
- Morality and Kantian Perspective
- Nursing Care Of The Client From A Cultural Perspective Term Paper Sample
- The Enlightenment In Historical Perspective Essay Examples
- Cultural Perspective Essay Sample
- Prejudice: A New Perspective In Children’S Eyes
- The Feminist Perspective to Analyze The Story of an Hour
- A perspective on History- chapter 12 of Ruggiero's Ethical Issues Ninth edition
- Client Empowerment and Strengths Perspective
- The Blair Doctrine | Historical Perspective
- Free Deviant Behavior Of White Collar Criminals: Sociological Perspective And Discussion Critical Thinking Example
- A Problematic Perspective of Madame Bovary
- Female Perspective in Toni Morrison’s "A Mercy”
- Example Of Movie Review On Considering Pocahontas: From A Womens Perspective
- Battle Of Royale Film in The Scope Of Realism Perspective
- A Positive and Negative Perspective of Homelessness in The Walking Dead and Jon Krakauer’s Into the Wild
- Perspective journal
- The Theoretical Perspective Constructivism And Naturalistic Inquiry Nursing Essay
- Research Paper On Which Theoretical Perspective, That Guides The Nursing Process With Assessment
- Good Essay About Life Span Perspective Paper
- Example Of Depression Cognitive Perspective Research Paper
- Global Perspective: Child Development Essay Example
- Good Example Of Essay On The Relevance And Power Of The Anthropological Perspective
- Psychoanalytical perspective Trifles by Susan Glaspell
- Solutions for Stay at home fathers and mothers from a marketing perspective
- Data Collection Relating to Personal Information and Purchase Behaviours – a Consumer Perspective
- Good Example Of Not Invest In US -Economical Perspective Argumentative Essay
- Good Essay About Stock Investment Perspective
- How information value affects travel intention: A cross-culture perspective Introduction
- Ethical Perspective of Legalizing Marijuana
- Yi-Fu Tuan "Space and Place: Humanistic Perspective” Essay Sample
- My Perspective On The Bast Program Essay Sample
- Arranged Marriages: A Social Psychological Perspective Essay Sample
- Anthropological perspective
- Critically Discuss Fayol’s Perspective.
- A Managers Perspective On Air Traffic Control Center
- Responsible Leadership in a Stakeholder Society- a Relational Perspective
- Example Of Essay On A Perspective On Time Management
- Perspective Of Revenue Managers For The New Development In Revenue Management Literature Review Sample
- Good Research Paper About Human Resource Management: A Perspective Of Ozero Dessert And Tea Co
- Good Case Study On On Human Resources Management From A Strategic Perspective
- Free Event Planners Sales & Marketing Strategies: A Managers Perspective Essay Sample
- Good Case Study About The Strategic Design Perspective
- Free Case Study About Leveraging The Merger: Consumers Relations Perspective
- Free When Viewed From The Perspective Of The Erg Theory, Certain Essential Points Can Case Study Example
- Crash Sociological Perspective Essay
- Example of theoretical perspective, hypothesis derivation and discussion 8 research proposal
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
NerdySeal . (2021) 'Perspective'. 19 October.
NerdySeal. (2021, October 19). Perspective. Retrieved from https://nerdyseal.com/topics/perspective-essay-topics/
NerdySeal . 2021. "Perspective." October 19, 2021. https://nerdyseal.com/topics/perspective-essay-topics/.
1. NerdySeal . "Perspective." October 19, 2021. https://nerdyseal.com/topics/perspective-essay-topics/.
NerdySeal . "Perspective." October 19, 2021. https://nerdyseal.com/topics/perspective-essay-topics/.
"Perspective." NerdySeal , 19 Oct. 2021, nerdyseal.com/topics/perspective-essay-topics/.
- Personality Topics & Titles
- Performance Topics & Titles
- People Topics & Titles
- Parents Topics & Titles
- Organization Topics & Titles
- Operations Management Topics & Titles
- Oil Topics & Titles
- Of Mice and Men Topics & Titles
- Oedipus Topics & Titles
- Obesity Topics & Titles
Informative Essay Topics to Suit Every Preference
Exploring the best informative essay topics unveils a wealth of intellectual treasures, with surprises around every corner. Consider this: Honey never spoils. Archaeologists have unearthed pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old and still perfectly edible. Much like the timeless nature of honey, the world of informative essays offers an enduring appeal, providing a reservoir of knowledge that withstands the test of time. Whether you're delving into the wonders of nature, the pages of history, or the intricacies of modern science, the choices are as diverse and enduring as the golden sweetness of honey.
Discover the essence of informative writing as our paper writing experts delve into what is an informative essay and unravel the art of selecting a compelling topic. Navigate through the intricacies of crafting a well-rounded essay that both educates and captivates. From understanding the structure to polishing your prose, our exploration extends to the nuances of creating an informative masterpiece. Uncover a treasure trove of possibilities as we present a comprehensive list of topics spanning the realms of science, history, technology, and beyond.
What Is an Informative Essay
In the academic landscape, an informative essay stands as a unique form of writing with the primary objective of imparting knowledge rather than steering opinions. This genre encapsulates a diverse array of subjects, ranging from the historical trajectory of the Internet to the tangible advantages associated with meditation practices. What distinguishes these essays is their adaptability, accommodating various writing styles such as descriptive, comparative, cause and effect, and even narrative approaches.
What makes informative essays intellectually invigorating is their demand for thorough research. Engaging in this writing process is akin to embarking on a scholarly exploration, requiring the unearthing of insightful information to enhance one's understanding of a given topic. The underlying charm lies not only in the broad spectrum of subjects but also in the commitment to presenting information objectively, ensuring its accuracy and reliability.
Contrary to being exclusive to academia, this type of essay writing offers a pathway for inquisitive minds to expand their knowledge horizons. They serve as an accessible invitation for anyone seeking to gain insights into new realms. The significance of these essays lies in their capacity to empower readers through the delivery of factual, unbiased information.
In the following section, we'll unravel the process of choosing topics for informative essays that not only intrigue but also contribute to the broader tapestry of knowledge acquisition.
Don't Have the Time or Skills to Write Articles Yourself?
Let our professional writing services do the work for you
How to Choose Informative Essay Topics
Choosing the right informative essay topic is essential for crafting an engaging and insightful piece. The topic should be interesting, relevant, and informative. So, what is the first step to creating an informative essay? Here are five tips from our custom essay writing service for selecting a great topic for an informative essay:
Identify your interests and passions - Start your informative essay journey by tapping into your passions and interests. Consider topics that resonate with you personally, whether it's a hobby, a specific field, or an experience you've encountered. This personal connection not only makes the research process more enjoyable but also enriches your writing with genuine enthusiasm.
- Example: If you're passionate about environmental sustainability, you might explore ideas for informative essay like the impact of urbanization on local biodiversity, the effectiveness of recycling programs, or innovations in eco-friendly technologies.
Research current events and trends - Stay in the know by researching current events and trends that capture your interest. This approach ensures that your informative essay remains relevant and addresses topics that are both timely and engaging.
- Example: Dive into topics such as the influence of social media on public discourse, the evolving landscape of remote work, or the ethical considerations surrounding emerging technologies like artificial intelligence.
Consider your audience - Tailor your informative essay to your audience by considering their age group, interests, and needs. Think about what would resonate with them and what knowledge they might find valuable or intriguing.
- Example: If your audience comprises young adults, you might explore topics like the impact of social media on mental health, sustainable lifestyle choices, or the role of technology in shaping future career paths.
Focus on a specific aspect of a broader topic - Narrow down broad topics to a specific aspect, allowing for a focused and in-depth exploration in your essay.
- Example: Instead of tackling the broad theme of 'global health,' narrow your focus to the impact of a specific disease on a particular demographic or the effectiveness of a public health intervention in a specific region.
Brainstorm with others - Collaborate with peers, classmates, or colleagues to brainstorm informative essay ideas. Engaging in discussions with others can bring fresh perspectives and novel ideas to the table.
- Example: Discuss with classmates the potential informational paper topics related to advancements in technology, environmental sustainability, or societal changes. Their insights might lead to unique angles or specific aspects of these broad themes that you hadn't considered.
A List of Good Informative Essay Topics
The key to a compelling, informative essay lies in selecting the right topic, a choice that significantly influences the quality and engagement of your piece. With numerous options available, the challenge often lies in where to begin. In the following paragraphs, we'll delve into various informational topics to write about, spanning current events, social issues, science, and technology, offering a diverse array of subjects for students. These topics not only provide ample opportunities for research but also cater to different purposes—whether your goal is to educate, persuade, or simply inform. So, let's explore some great informative essay examples , sparking inspiration and setting you on a path for a successful academic writing journey!
Easy Informative Essay Topics
These easy informative essay topics are great starting points for those who want to write a straightforward and informative essay without getting too complicated.
- The Basics of Healthy Eating: Simple Tips for a Balanced Diet
- The Impact of Social Media on Everyday Life
- How Recycling Benefits the Environment: Easy Steps for a Greener Tomorrow
- The History and Significance of Traditional Festivals in Your Culture
- Understanding the Basics of Climate Change: A Beginner's Guide
- The Wonders of Space Exploration: A Journey into the Cosmos
- The Influence of Music on Mood and Productivity
- The Evolution of Video Games and Their Impact on Society
- DIY Home Gardening: Tips for Growing Your Own Vegetables
- The Importance of Regular Exercise for Mental and Physical Health
- How to Develop Effective Study Habits for Academic Success
- The World of Endangered Species: Conservation and Awareness
- The Process of Photosynthesis: Unraveling the Mystery of Plant Growth
- Exploring Cultural Diversity: Traditions and Customs Around the Globe
- The Fundamentals of Personal Finance: Budgeting for Beginners
- A Journey into the History of Your Local Community
- The Impact of Technology on Education: Advantages and Challenges
- Understanding Different Types of Renewable Energy Sources
- The Benefits of Mindfulness and Stress Reduction Techniques
- The Basics of First Aid: Essential Skills Everyone Should Know
Informative Essay Topics for Middle School Students
The following informative paper topics are tailored specifically for middle school students and cover a wide range of subjects that are both interesting and relevant to their age group.
- The Life Cycle of Butterflies: A Fascinating Journey from Caterpillar to Butterfly
- The Impact of Bullying on Mental Health: Recognizing and Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Exploring Ancient Civilizations: The Wonders of Egypt, Greece, and Rome
- The Science Behind Volcanoes: How They Erupt and Shape the Earth
- The Importance of Reading: How Books Can Broaden Your Horizons
- The Role of Bees in Pollination: Why Bees are Essential to Our Ecosystem
- The Solar System: A Tour of Planets, Moons, and Beyond
- The Intriguing World of Mythical Creatures: From Dragons to Unicorns
- Internet Safety: Tips for Navigating the Online World Responsibly
- The Process of Photosynthesis: How Plants Convert Sunlight into Energy
- The Basics of Coding: An Introduction to Computer Programming
- Understanding Different Forms of Energy: From Solar to Wind Power
- The Water Cycle: Exploring the Journey of Water on Earth
- Discovering Native American Cultures: Traditions and Heritage
- The Impact of Fast Food on Health: Making Informed Dietary Choices
- The Importance of Wildlife Conservation: Protecting Endangered Species
- The History of Animation: From Flip Books to Digital Cartoons
- Healthy Screen Time Habits: Balancing Technology and Well-being
- The Human Digestive System: How Our Bodies Process Food
- Exploring Career Options: What You Can Be When You Grow Up
Informative Essay Topics for High School Students
Here are some great essay topics for high school students. Our college essay writing service recommends conducting thorough research, providing evidence to support your claims, and presenting your findings in a clear and organized manner.
- The Influence of Social Media on Political Movements: Examining Modern Activism
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Job Market: Challenges and Opportunities
- The History and Cultural Significance of Hip-Hop Music
- The Rise of E-Sports: A Look into the World of Competitive Video Gaming
- Exploring the Benefits and Drawbacks of Virtual Reality Technology
- The Relationship Between Mental Health and Teenage Social Media Use
- The Evolution of Feminism: A Comprehensive Analysis of its Waves and Impact
- The Science Behind Climate Change: Understanding the Causes and Effects
- The Intersection of Technology and Privacy: Navigating the Digital Age
- The Impact of Globalization on Local Cultures: Challenges and Adaptations
- The Role of Genetics in Human Health: Unlocking the Secrets of DNA
- The History and Impact of the Civil Rights Movement
- The Ethical Implications of Gene Editing: CRISPR Technology and Beyond
- The Psychology of Decision-Making: Understanding Behavioral Economics
- The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Academic Performance and Health
- The Influence of Popular Culture on Teenagers: Music, Fashion, and Trends
- The Future of Renewable Energy: Innovations and Sustainable Practices
- The Significance of Space Exploration in Advancing Scientific Knowledge
- The History and Impact of the Internet: From ARPANET to the World Wide Web
- The Role of Education in Combating Climate Change: Building a Sustainable Future
Informative Essay Topics for College Students
Here are some informative essay topics for college students that span a wide range of subjects that will help you in your academic and professional endeavors.
- Here are some informative essay topics for students that span a wide range of subjects that will help you in your academic and professional endeavors.
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Future Job Market: Adapting to Change
- Exploring the Link Between Mental Health and Academic Performance in College
- The Role of Social Media Influencers in Shaping Consumer Behavior
- The Intersection of Technology and Healthcare: Innovations in Medical Practices
- Understanding Cryptocurrency: The Rise of Bitcoin and Its Implications
- The Psychology of Procrastination: Causes, Consequences, and Coping Strategies
- The Influence of Political Polarization on College Campuses: Navigating Diverse Perspectives
- The Evolution of Sustainable Practices in Business: Corporate Responsibility
- The Impact of Climate Change on Global Health: Risks and Mitigation
- The Future of Space Exploration: Mars Colonization and Beyond
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Enhancing Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Psychology of Decision-Making in Financial Investments
- The Influence of Cultural Diversity on College Campuses: Building Inclusive Communities
- The Ethical Considerations of Genetic Engineering: Implications for Future Generations
- The Effects of Social Media on Political Activism: Mobilizing the Youth Vote
- The History and Impact of Cybersecurity: Protecting Digital Frontiers
- The Relationship Between Diet and Mental Health: Exploring the Gut-Brain Connection
- The Challenges and Opportunities of Remote Work in a Globalized Economy
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Creative Industries: Redefining Art and Entertainment
- The Role of Renewable Energy in Addressing Global Energy Challenges: A Sustainable Future
Fun Informative Speech Topics
These fun, informative speech topics are designed to engage and entertain audiences while still providing informative and educational content.
- The Science Behind Laughter: How Humor Affects the Brain
- Unusual Hobbies: Exploring the World of Extreme Ironing and Underwater Pumpkin Carving
- The History of the High-Five: Origins and Cultural Significance
- The Secret Lives of Cats: Decoding Feline Behavior
- The Art of Napping: Benefits and Strategies for Optimal Power Naps
- The Surprising Benefits of Chocolate: More Than Just a Sweet Treat
- The Strange World of Competitive Eating: From Hot Dogs to Pumpkin Pie
- The History and Impact of Internet Memes: How They Shape Online Culture
- The Quirky Side of Science: Bizarre Experiments and Curious Discoveries
- The Joy of Random Acts of Kindness: Simple Ways to Spread Positivity
- The Fascinating World of Optical Illusions: Playing Tricks on the Mind
- The Evolution of Dance: From the Twist to TikTok Trends
- The Power of Positive Thinking: Boosting Mental Health with Optimism
- The Unusual Origins of Common Phrases: Exploring Idioms and Sayings
- The Benefits of Laughter Yoga: Combining Chuckles and Mindfulness
- The Art of Juggling: Coordination, Focus, and Entertainment
- The Strange Habits of Historical Figures: From Einstein's Forgetfulness to Newton's Eccentricities
- The Science Behind Why We Love Puppies and Kittens: The Cuteness Factor
- The Joy of Board Games: Navigating the World of Modern Tabletop Games
- The History and Art of Karaoke: From Japanese Bars to Global Singing Phenomenon
Creative Informative Speech Topics
These creative essay topics are designed to spark curiosity and interest in unique and unconventional subjects.
- The Art of Origami: Crafting Intricate Designs with Paper Folds
- The Impact of Color Psychology on Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Creative Ways to Upcycle Everyday Items: From Trash to Treasure
- The World of Augmented Reality Art: Merging Digital and Physical Realms
- The Evolution of Street Art: From Graffiti to Urban Masterpieces
- The Influence of Music on Creativity and Productivity
- The Intricacies of Food Styling: Making Meals Look as Good as They Taste
- The Power of Storytelling in Advertising: Crafting Compelling Narratives
- The Art of Mind Mapping: Unleashing Creativity and Boosting Productivity
- The Psychology of Creativity: Exploring the Creative Process
- The Impact of Architecture on Human Emotions: Designing Spaces for Well-being
- Creative Problem Solving: Techniques for Thinking Outside the Box
- The Intersection of Science and Art: BioArt and Genetic Engineering
- The Rise of Immersive Theater: Engaging Audiences in Unique Experiences
- The Art of Cinematography: Capturing Moments in Living Photos
- The Unique World of Steampunk: Blending Victorian Era Aesthetics with Modern Technology
- The Power of Improv Comedy: Building Confidence and Quick Thinking
- The Art of Graphic Novels: Exploring Visual Storytelling in Literature
- Creative Ways to Practice Mindfulness: Beyond Traditional Meditation
- The Intricate Craft of Hand Lettering: Transforming Words into Art
Extra Ideas for Informative Essay
These unique ideas cover various informative writing topics that can appeal to various interests and tastes.
- The Science Behind Memory: How We Encode, Store, and Retrieve Information
- The Evolution and Impact of Self-Driving Cars on Transportation
- The Art of Effective Public Speaking: Techniques for Overcoming Anxiety
- The Cultural Significance of Traditional Festivals Around the Globe
- The Benefits of Mindfulness in Education: Improving Focus and Well-being
- The Impact of Digital Detox: Balancing Technology in the Modern World
- The World of Competitive Gaming: Esports and Its Global Rise
- The Power of Language: How Words Shape Our Thoughts and Perceptions
- The Connection Between Physical Exercise and Mental Health: Boosting Well-being
- The Journey of a Plastic Bottle: From Production to Recycling
- The Effects of Music on Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Evolution of Fashion: From Historical Trends to Sustainable Practices
- The Art and Science of Brewing Coffee: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Influence of Gaming on Cognitive Skills and Problem-Solving Abilities
- The Impact of Social Media on Body Image and Self-Esteem
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Laughter: More Than Just a Mood Booster
- The Cultural Significance of Traditional Tattoos: History and Rituals
- The World of Virtual Reality Therapy: Innovations in Mental Health Treatment
- The History and Impact of Podcasting: Changing the Landscape of Media
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Personal and Professional Success
Informational Paper Topics about Sports
These informative essay topic ideas cover a broad range of sports-related subjects that can be explored in an informative paper.
- The Evolution of Sports Broadcasting: From Radio to Streaming Platforms
- The Impact of Sports on Youth Development: Physical, Social, and Psychological Benefits
- The Science Behind Sports Nutrition: Optimizing Performance and Recovery
- The Role of Sports in Promoting Gender Equality and Inclusivity
- The History and Significance of the Olympic Games: A Global Sporting Tradition
- The Rise of Extreme Sports: Thrills, Risks, and Cultural Influence
- The Economics of Professional Sports: From Sponsorships to Ticket Sales
- The Effect of Sports on Academic Achievement: Balancing Athletics and Education
- The Impact of Sports Analytics on Team Performance and Strategy
- The Cultural Significance of Sports in Different Societies and Regions
- The Psychology of Sports Fandom: Emotional Connections and Identity
- The Influence of Sports on Social Change: Athletes as Agents of Transformation
- The Role of Sports in Community Building and Social Cohesion
- The Science of Sports Injuries: Prevention, Treatment, and Rehabilitation
- The History and Impact of Paralympic Games: Celebrating Athletic Achievement
- The Intersection of Sports and Technology: Innovations in Training and Equipment
- The Business of Fantasy Sports: From Hobby to Multi-Billion Dollar Industry
- The Evolution of Women's Sports: Challenges, Triumphs, and Equality
- The Impact of Sports on Mental Health: Exercise as a Tool for Well-being
- The Legacy of Iconic Athletes: Examining Their Influence Beyond the Field
The Final Thoughts
In conclusion, selecting a topic for an informative essay can be challenging, but choosing a subject that is engaging, informative, and relevant to the target audience is crucial. Whether you are writing for high school, college, or professional audiences, there are endless possibilities for good topics for informative essays. Now that you understand what is the purpose of an informative essay, you must know that the key is to identify a topic you are passionate about, conduct thorough research, and present your findings in a clear and organized manner.
Meanwhile, you can always get top-notch papers from our team of experienced writers. You can even do math homework of any degree of complexity using our paper writing platform!
Looking for a High-quality Informative Essay Paper?
Look no further than our professional writing services
Home — Essay Samples — Life — Perspective
Essays on Perspective
A look at perspective: the transition from art to construction, differing perspectives of women’s rights: john todd and gail hamilton, made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
Importance of Perspective and Optimism in Life
Innovation and entrepreneurship – a national perspective, designing perspective of a developer, the influence of art on society’s perspective on different issues, let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
The Role of Forward Looking Disclosures in Financial Atmosphere
Time perspective in the construction of psychology, relevant topics.
- Future Plan
- Communication Skills
No need to pay just yet!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
52000+ Essay Topics & Ideas
5 December 2023
Essay topics are the foundation on which any paper’s structure is built. Basically, they range across various domains, including literature, science, history, and contemporary issues, aiming to stimulate intellectual curiosity, provoke thought, or illuminate a specific subject. Selecting a suitable topic is paramount, as it influences the direction of research, the depth of analysis, and the eventual quality of the essay. Moreover, it should be engaging, relevant, and aligned with the writer’s interests, capabilities, and the intended audience’s expectations. Complex topics offer various perspectives and an opportunity for in-depth exploration, while simpler ones can be thoroughly examined for easy-to-understand insights. Whether argumentative, analytical, persuasive, or descriptive, the topic should adequately reflect the essay’s purpose. Thus, essay topics are pivotal, setting the tone and guiding the writer’s journey of research, argumentation, and expression.
The composition of every essay necessitates the selection of a specific topic, prompting individuals to establish it at the outset of the writing process. In this case, people should meticulously determine the particular fields and subjects they wish to address within their papers. They embark upon conducting research to gather relevant information that will be incorporated into their essays. The choice of themes significantly influences the overall quality and appeal of papers, while not all readers are inclined to engage with poorly-defined subjects. Some essay topics also can serve as effective search keywords for retrieving pertinent information from the vast resources available on the Internet.
Essay structure determines the success of any written work, taking into account the various types of papers and paper formats . Nevertheless, if someone does not know how to write an essay , the main goal is to share the original message of the author, which is linked to the chosen topic directly. In turn, students who struggle with writing their papers have the option to buy essays from wr1ter.com by placing an order and providing specific instructions for the desired output. However, in order to assist individuals in defining their themes for academic writing , numerous essay topics include:
Popular Essay Topics
- Impacts of the Fashion Industry on Global Pollution Levels
- Roles of Biotechnology in Sustainable Agriculture
- Relevance of Philosophy in the 21st Century
- Influence of Artificial Intelligence on Job Market Trends
- Shifts in Pop Culture and Their Societal Implications
- Evolution of Communication Technology and Its Effects on Human Interaction
- Importance of Multicultural Education in Globalized Societies
- Potential of Vertical Gardens in Urban Environments
- Challenges in Preserving Indigenous Languages
- Potential of Fusion Energy as a Sustainable Power Source
- Dynamics of Global Migration and their Socio-Economic Impacts
- Exploration of Pluto: Unveiling the Mysteries of the Dwarf Planet
- Influence of E-Sports on Youth Culture
- Roles of Graphic Novels in Promoting Literacy
- Implications of Genetic Engineering on Biodiversity
- Evolution and Future of Cryptography in the Digital Age
- Innovations in Aquaponics for Sustainable Food Production
- Roles of Nutrition in Mental Health Management
- Impact of Animal-Assisted Therapy on Patient Recovery
- Challenges and Solutions for Space Debris Management
- Influence of Social Media on Body Image Perceptions
- Roles of Probiotics in Digestive Health
- Impacts of Universal Basic Income on Poverty Reduction
- Roles of Sleep in Cognitive Function and Mental Health
- Future of Libraries in the Digital Age
- Potential of Algae Biofuel as an Alternative Energy Source
- Potential of Teleportation: Science Fiction or Future Reality?
- Influence of Comic Books on Popular Culture
Good Essay Topics
- Future of Quantum Internet: A New Communication Revolution
- Roles of Green Architecture in Climate Change Mitigation
- Influence of Stereotypes on Gender Equality
- Impacts of Microplastics on Marine Ecosystems
- Evolution of Digital Art in the Age of Technology
- Challenges and Benefits of Carbon Capture and Storage
- Impacts of Urban Farming on Food Security
- Roles of Privacy in the Digital Age
- Influence of Online Influencers on Consumer Behavior
- Challenges in Developing Vaccines for Emerging Diseases
- Roles of Virtual Reality in Real Estate Marketing
- Impacts of Fast Fashion on Youth Culture
- Future of Machine Learning in Financial Markets
- Role of Art Therapy in Mental Health Treatment
- Importance of Digital Literacy in Modern Education
- Impacts of Aesthetic Medicine on Self-Esteem
- Evolution of Space Suits: From Mercury to Mars
- Potential of 3D Printing in Customized Manufacturing
- Influence of Autonomous Drones on Military Operations
- Impacts of Deforestation on Global Climate Patterns
- Exploring the Depths of Oceanic Mysteries: Uncovering Hidden Treasures
- Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizes Modern Healthcare: A Comprehensive Insight
- Innovations in Renewable Energy: Future Sustainability Goals
- Literature’s Impact on Cultural Representation: A Critical Analysis
- Deciphering Quantum Mechanics: The New Frontier
- Ancient Civilizations Unraveled: The Incan Empire’s Architectural Brilliance
- Music Therapy Heals Emotional Trauma: An Unorthodox Approach
- Urbanization Redefines Global Landscapes: The Consequences
- Climate Change Threatens Biodiversity: Urgent Measures Needed
- Veganism’s Role in Mitigating Environmental Damage: Evaluating the Impact
- Meditation Enhances Brain Function: Exploring the Science
Easy Essay Topics
- Space Tourism Ventures: The Next Travel Trend?
- Migration Patterns Reveal Climate Change Impact: A Global Study
- Cybersecurity Fortifies Digital Economies: A Need of the Hour
- Photojournalism Shapes Public Perception: The Power of Visual Storytelling
- Nanotechnology Revolutionizes Material Science: A Detailed Examination
- Polar Ice Caps Melt: Understanding the Global Impact
- Virtual Reality Transforms Gaming: A Dive Into the Future
- Human Rights Violations Challenge Global Ethics: A Concerning Trend
- Blockchain Technology Streamlines Supply Chains: Exploring Practical Implementations
- Epigenetics Decodes Heredity: New Perspectives on Genetics
- Yoga Boosts Mental Health: Unveiling the Mind-Body Connection
- Sustainability Practices Influence Corporate Social Responsibility: An Examination
- Neutrinos Uncover Cosmic Mysteries: Breaking Down the Science
- Telemedicine Revolutionizes Rural Healthcare: A Technological Breakthrough
- Dark Matter Mystifies Astrophysics: The Enigmatic Universe
- Social Media Dictates Modern Politics: An In-Depth Analysis
- Vertical Farming Revolutionizes Urban Agriculture: The Future of Food
- Autonomous Vehicles Reshape Transportation: The Road Ahead
- Cryptocurrency Challenges Traditional Finance: A Monetary Revolution?
- Origami Inspires Engineering Designs: The Art in Science
- Biomimicry Redefines Sustainable Design: Nature’s Innovations at Work
- Transhumanism Explores Human Enhancement: The Ethical Dilemma
- Superconductivity Unlocks Technological Advancements: A Quantum Leap
- Quantum Computing Shakes Up Cybersecurity: A New Battlefield
- Archaeological Discoveries Illuminate Prehistoric Life: Unearthing the Past
- Drones Modernize Delivery Services: A Peek Into the Future
- Augmented Reality Enhances Learning Experiences: The New Age of Education
- Anti-Aging Research Challenges Human Longevity: The Quest for Immortality
- Alternative Fuels Promote Sustainable Transportation: Clean Energy’s Role
Interesting Essay Topics
- Online Education Democratizes Learning: A Global Perspective
- Ecotourism Fuels Sustainable Development: Balancing Conservation and Profit
- Neuroscience Deciphers Consciousness: The Human Brain’s Mysteries
- Bioplastics Offer Eco-Friendly Solutions: Evaluating the Pros and Cons
- Robotics Innovate Medical Procedures: A Look Into Robotic Surgery
- Cultural Appropriation Stirs Global Controversy: A Critical Examination
- Psychedelics Revolutionize Mental Health Treatments: The Therapeutic Potential
- Permaculture Supports Sustainable Living: Harmonizing With Nature
- Feminism Reshapes Societal Norms: Analyzing Its Evolution and Impact
- Wildlife Conservation Safeguards Biodiversity: The Importance of Protected Areas
- Technological Advancements in the Field of Disaster Management
- Exploring the Psychology of Dreams and Their Significance
- Roles of Microfinance in Alleviating Poverty
- Addressing the Digital Divide: The Importance of Internet Access for All
- The Science of Happiness: Unveiling the Secrets of a Joyful Life
- Roles of Traditional Medicine in Modern Healthcare
- Unveiling the Mystery of Black Holes: A Journey Through Space
- The Intersection of Fashion and Technology: Wearable Tech and Beyond
- Understanding Cultural Intelligence: Its Significance in a Globalized World
- Impacts of Music on Cognitive Development
- Exploration of Exoplanets: The Search for Alien Life
- History of Animation: From Sketches to CGI
- Relevance of Ethics in Artificial Intelligence
- The Influence of Internet Memes on Digital Culture
- The Role of Ecopsychology in Promoting Environmental Conservation
- Impacts of Technology on the Publishing Industry
- Solving the Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle
- Contribution of Virtual Reality to Architecture and Design
- The Role of Micro-Organisms in Bioremediation
- Influence of Video Games on Cognitive Skills Development
- Cybernetics and Its Potential Impact on Human Evolution
Creative Essay Ideas
- The Controversy Around Genetically Modified Organisms
- The Future of Cinema in the Age of Streaming Platforms
- Decoding the Phenomenon of Deja Vu
- Roles of EdTech in the Revolution of Modern Education
- Impacts of Climate Change on the Global Tourism Industry
- Historical Evolution of Spy Gadgets and Techniques
- Exploration of Mars: Challenges and Future Possibilities
- The Role of Gamification in Employee Engagement
- Impact of Urbanization on Wildlife Habitats
- The History and Influence of Street Art
- The Human Microbiome: Its Impact on Health and Disease
- The Science of Predicting Earthquakes: Current Techniques and Future Prospects
- The Role of AI in Predicting and Combating Pandemics
- The Psychology of Superheroes: A Reflection of Society
- Roles of Blockchain Technology in Reinventing the Music Industry
- The Future of Human Spaceflight: Colonization of Other Planets
- Impacts of Artificial Sweeteners on Human Health
- Exploration of the World’s Deepest Ocean Trenches
- Decoding the Language of Dolphins: An Insight into Cetacean Communication
- The History and Evolution of Chess
- The Role of Bioluminescence in Deep Sea Creatures
- Understanding Paranormal Phenomena: Science or Superstition?
- Impacts of Augmented Reality on Retail Shopping
- The Science of Cryogenics: The Quest for Immortality?
- Unraveling the Secrets of the Human Brain: The Study of Neuroscience
- Role of Fungi in Environmental Sustainability
- The Art and Science of Fermentation: From Food to Fuel
- Understanding the Impact of Social Robotics on Human Interaction
Essay Topics for High School
- Meditation and Its Effects on Stress Management
- Gender Bias in Hollywood: A Critique of the Film Industry
- Veganism: Health Benefits and Environmental Implications
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Student Performance
- Dystopian Literature: Reflecting Societal Fears and Anxieties
- Blockchain Technology and Its Potential Applications Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Holocaust Memories: Historical Analysis and Impact on Contemporary World
- Human Trafficking: Unveiling a Global Crisis
- Exploration of Mars: Uncovering the Red Planet’s Secrets
- Deep Learning: Revolutionizing the Future of AI
- Impacts of Microplastics on Aquatic Life: A Call for Action
- AI Ethics: Navigating the Moral Dilemma in Machine Learning
- Decoding Autism: Understanding Its Causes and Potential Treatments
- Space Travel: Understanding the Physical and Psychological Challenges
- Forest Conservation: The Role of Indigenous Communities
- Analysis of Shakespeare’s Tragic Heroes: A Psychological Approach
- Understanding Euthanasia: Ethical and Legal Perspectives
- Drug Abuse Among Teens: Causes and Preventive Measures
- World War II: Evaluating Its Impact on Global Power Dynamics
- Water Crisis: Exploring Sustainable Solutions for the Future
- Cybersecurity Threats: The Rising Challenge in the Digital Age
- Evolution of Pop Music: Cultural Impact and Influences
- Influence of Greek Mythology on Modern Literature and Art
- Exploring Nanotechnology: Opportunities and Ethical Dilemmas
- Immigration Policies: Assessing Their Social and Economic Impact
- Influence of Advertising on Consumer Behavior: A Marketing Perspective
Essay Topics for Middle School
- Biodiversity Loss: Understanding Causes and Strategies for Conservation
- Self-Driving Cars: Analyzing Benefits and Potential Risks
- Ancient Civilizations: Uncovering the Mysteries of the Mayans
- Impacts of Colonialism on Modern African Nations: A Historical Review
- Multicultural Education: Advantages and Challenges in Global Society
- Understanding Procrastination: Psychological Causes and Solutions
- Life Beyond Earth: Possibilities and Implications for Humanity
- Examining Multiverse Theory: Unpacking the Infinite Realities
- Language Evolution: Tracing the Origins and Development of Human Speech
- Roles of Humor in Society: A Sociological Perspective
- Coral Reefs: Assessing Threats and Strategies for Conservation
- Role of Biometrics in Modern Security: A Technological Analysis
- Impacts of the Internet on Traditional Journalism: A Media Study
- Theoretical Physics: Unraveling the Mystery of String Theory
- Bioinformatics: Bridging the Gap Between Biology and Information Technology
- Evolution of Feminism: From First-Wave to Intersectionality
- Space Debris: Addressing an Overlooked Environmental Issue
- The Philosophy of Existentialism: Understanding Its Core Concepts
- Gene Editing: Exploring the Pros and Cons of CRISPR Technology
- Dark Web: Unveiling the Underworld of the Internet
- Neuroscience of Addiction: Understanding the Mechanisms of Substance Dependence
- Human Rights Violations: Shedding Light on the Uighur Crisis in China
- Animal Intelligence: Exploring the Cognitive Abilities of Non-Human Creatures
- Smart Cities: Evaluating the Role of Technology in Urban Development
- Plastic Pollution: Assessing Its Impact on Marine Ecosystems
- Organic Farming: A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture?
- Cultural Impact of Hip-Hop: Tracing Its Origins and Influence
Essay Topics for College
- Analyzing the Influence of Technology on Modern Communication
- Unveiling the Impacts of Climate Change on Global Economies
- Delving Into the Psychological Effects of Social Media Addiction
- Exploring the Ethical Implications of Genetic Engineering
- Evaluating the Role of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry
- Future Perspectives: Predicting the Next Breakthrough in Space Exploration
- Interpreting Literature: The Evolution of Gender Roles in Classic Novels
- Dissecting the Causes and Consequences of Global Financial Crises
- Assessing the Viability of Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development
- Grasping the Cultural Significance of Indigenous Art Forms
- Unraveling the Dynamics of International Trade Policies
- Investigating the Impact of Vaccines on Global Public Health
- Decoding Symbolism in 20th-Century Abstract Art
- Understanding the Relationship Between Mental Health and Physical Exercise
- Tracing the Historical Impact of Feminism on Society
- Elucidating the Role of Quantum Computing in Cybersecurity
- Debating the Ethical Considerations of Animal Testing in Medical Research
- Gauging the Significance of Sustainable Agriculture in Food Security
- Probing the Evolution of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Critiquing the Influence of Western Culture on World Cuisine
- Comprehending the Effects of Deforestation on Biodiversity
- Scrutinizing the Role of Multiculturalism in Modern Education Systems
- Examining the Impact of Automation on Employment Rates
- Investigating the Role of Virtual Reality in Architectural Design
- Grappling With the Implications of Overpopulation on Urban Planning
- Theorizing About the Potential of Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Expounding on the Intersection of Spirituality and Modern Psychology
- Establishing a Connection Between Poverty and Crime Rates
- Detailing the Ecological Impacts of Ocean Acidification
- Unpacking the Influence of Pop Culture on Youth Identity
- Measuring the Consequences of Plastic Pollution on Marine Life
- Investigating the Impact of Augmented Reality on Marketing Strategies
- Contextualizing the Role of Meditation in Stress Management
- Understanding the Impact of Polar Ice Melting on Sea Levels
- Debating the Ethical Aspects of Drone Surveillance in Modern Societies
- Interpreting the Role of Forest Regeneration in Carbon Sequestration
- Detailing the Influence of Autonomous Vehicles on Traffic Management
Essay Topics for University
- Clarifying the Importance of Data Privacy in the Digital Age
- Contextualizing the Effect of War on Civilian Lives
- Assessing the Impact of Immigration Policies on National Economies
- Interpreting the Effects of Fast Fashion on the Environment
- Investigating the Role of Big Data in Business Decisions
- Probing the Relationship Between Substance Abuse and Crime Rates
- Deconstructing the Concept of Beauty Standards in Modern Media
- Exploring the Role of Space Tourism in the Future of Travel
- Interrogating the Influence of Stereotypes on Interpersonal Relationships
- Unearthing the Impacts of Pesticides on Ecosystem Health
- Quantifying the Effects of Climate Migration on Global Societies
- Analyzing the Role of 3D Printing in Manufacturing Industries
- Perceiving the Impact of Music on Cognitive Development
- Deciphering the Role of Biometrics in National Security
- Surveying the Impact of Parenting Styles on Child Development
- Evaluating the Influence of eSports on Traditional Sports
- Investigating the Role of Nanotechnology in Material Science
- Disentangling the Impact of Noise Pollution on Urban Wildlife
- Contextualizing the Relationship Between Historical Trauma and Mental Health
- Assessing Cultural Influence on Language Evolution
- Scrutinizing the Role of Artificial Photosynthesis in Combating Climate Change
- Delving into the Economic Impact of Sports Tourism
- Probing the Relationship Between Microplastics and Human Health
- Understanding the Ethical Dilemmas in Robot Rights
- Unpacking the Implications of Telemedicine in Rural Healthcare
- Theorizing the Potential of Virtual Learning in Higher Education
- Exploring the Role of Urban Farming in Food Security
- Analyzing the Impact of Gamification on Employee Motivation
- Decoding the Role of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart Cities
- Comprehending the Influence of Comic Books on Modern Literature
- Clarifying the Effects of Veganism on Personal Health
- Grasping the Potential of Hydrogen Fuel Cells for Renewable Energy
- Tracing the Socio-Economic Consequences of Refugee Crises
Essay Topics for Master’s Writing
- Expanding Perspectives on Quantum Computing’s Potential Applications
- Implications of Virtual Reality in Education: A Comprehensive Study
- Rethinking Ethical Frameworks for Genetic Engineering
- Mitigating Climate Change Through Innovative Environmental Policies
- Evaluating Cryptocurrency’s Influence on Global Financial Systems
- Unraveling Mental Health Stigmas in Contemporary Societies
- Dissecting the Power Dynamics Within International Politics
- Designing Sustainable Urban Infrastructure for Future Generations
- Harnessing Big Data for Enhanced Medical Diagnoses
- Deciphering the Effect of Social Media on Youth Identity Formation
- Revolutionizing Agriculture with Precision Farming Techniques
- Shaping Space Exploration: Unforeseen Challenges and Strategies
- Tracing Linguistic Evolution in a Digitally Connected World
- Advancing Cybersecurity Measures for Protecting Personal Data
- Pioneering Novel Drug Delivery Systems in Pharmacology
- Scrutinizing the Impact of E-Commerce on Traditional Retail
- Delving Into Gender Inequality in Corporate Leadership
- Foreseeing the Future of Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- Debating the Rights of Artificially Intelligent Entities
- Unveiling the Intersection of Climate Change and Social Justice
- Examining Blockchain’s Disruptive Potential Beyond Cryptocurrencies
- Innovating Energy Solutions: A Focus on Nuclear Fusion
- Analyzing the Neuroscience Behind Decision-Making
- Decoding Cultural Influences on Consumer Behavior
- Exploring the Role of Microbiomes in Human Health
- Redefining the Boundaries of Privacy in the Digital Age
- Reevaluating the Impact of Colonialism on Postcolonial Societies
- Predicting the Long-Term Effects of Pandemics on Global Economies
- Scrutinizing Censorship in Digital Media Platforms
- Theorizing the Relationship Between Art and Artificial Intelligence
- Investigating the Impact of Climate Change on Biodiversity
- Improving Accessibility in Public Transport Systems
- Probing the Potential of Virtual Teams in the Post-COVID Era
- Evaluating the Future of Traditional Libraries in the Digital Era
- Discussing the Implications of Polar Ice Melt on Global Sea Levels
- Unpacking the Impact of Music Therapy on Mental Health
- The Influence of Sustainable Architecture on Urban Development
- Exploring the Intersection of Fashion and Technology
- Decoding the Impact of Neuroplasticity on Learning and Memory
Essay Topics for Ph.D. Writing
- Contemplating the Ethics of Human Cloning in Modern Biotechnology
- Delineating the Role of Renewable Energy in Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Unmasking the Impact of the Internet of Things on Consumer Privacy
- Decoding the Psychological Effects of Prolonged Isolation
- Revitalizing Traditional Manufacturing Industries With 3D Printing
- Determining the Consequences of Single-Use Plastics on Marine Life
- Analyzing the Impact of Genetically Modified Crops on Food Security
- Uncovering the Potential of Biometrics in Personal Identification
- Assessing the Influence of Gamification on Learning Outcomes
- Elucidating the Role of Dark Matter in Cosmological Models
- Deciphering the Influence of Virtual Influencers on Consumer Decisions
- Innovating Water Conservation Strategies for Arid Regions
- Dissecting the Impact of Fast Fashion on the Environment
- Pioneering Machine Learning Algorithms for Advanced Forecasting
- Debating the Morality of Surveillance Technologies in Public Spaces
- Evaluating the Role of Gut Microbiota in Mental Health
- Investigating the Effectiveness of Telemedicine in Rural Healthcare
- Decoding the Significance of Quantum Entanglement in Information Technology
- The Future of Space Tourism: Opportunities and Challenges
- Exploring the Role of Augmented Reality in Industrial Design
- Delving into the World of Deepfakes: Implications for Society
- Understanding the Consequences of Antibiotic Resistance
- Examining Gender Representation in Video Game Narratives
- Unpacking the Role of Urban Green Spaces in Public Health
- Navigating the Legal Complexities of Cybercrime
- Probing the Effects of Digital Detox on Mental Well-Being
- Assessing the Viability of Carbon Capture Technologies
- Debunking the Myths of Nuclear Power: A Comprehensive Study
- The Science of Sleep: Understanding Its Impact on Cognitive Function
- Evaluating the Influence of eSports on Traditional Sports Broadcasting
- Discussing the Evolution and Impact of Veganism
- Understanding the Impact of Drone Technology on Supply Chain Management
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Strategies for Inclusive Technology Access
- Assessing the Socio-Cultural Impact of Transhumanism
- Delving Into the Ethics and Implications of CRISPR Technology
- The Changing Landscape of News Consumption in the Digital Age
- Investigating the Psychological Impact of Virtual Reality Therapy
- Deciphering the Evolution of Cryptocurrency Regulations
- Understanding the Implications of Net Neutrality for Digital Freedom
Final Essay Topics
- Impacts of Cryptocurrency on Global Economic Structures
- Evaluating the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Exploring the Consequences of Climate Change on Coastal Communities
- Dissecting the Psychological Underpinnings of Social Media Addiction
- Historical Influences on Contemporary Fashion Trends
- Debate: Does Space Exploration Merit Its Financial Investment?
- Racial Disparity in American Criminal Justice System
- Quantum Physics: The Future of Computing Technology
- Roles of Indigenous Knowledge in Sustainable Environmental Practices
- Cybersecurity Challenges in the Age of the Internet of Things
- Metamorphosis of Education: Online Learning’s Impact on Students
- Transforming Agriculture: The Potential of Vertical Farming
- Comparing Feminist Movements: 20th Century vs. 21st Century
- Understanding the Philosophical Tenets of Buddhism and Their Modern Interpretations
- Green Energy: An Analysis of Wind Power Efficiency
- Veganism’s Influence on Personal Health and Global Sustainability
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: The Art of Storytelling Across Media
- Preserving Cultural Heritage Amidst Rapid Urbanization
- Examine the Therapeutic Benefits of Art Therapy on Mental Health
- Overcoming Language Barriers: The Importance of Multilingualism
- Plastic Waste Management: Innovations and Challenges
- Dissecting the Morality of Capital Punishment in Different Societies
- Mapping the Human Genome: Unraveling the Mysteries of Genetics
- Probiotics and Gut Health: The Hidden Relationship
- Migration Patterns: How Does Climate Change Influence Species Distribution?
Topics to Talk About in an Essay
- Influences of Artificial Intelligence on Modern Society
- Ethical Questions Arising From Genetic Engineering
- Blockchain Technology: Potential Impacts on Global Finance
- Wildlife Conservation: Strategies and Challenges
- Exploration of Mars: Prospects and Problems
- Cybersecurity: The Increasing Threat of Data Breaches
- Virtual Reality: A New Dimension for Entertainment and Education
- Sustainable Agriculture: A Solution for Climate Change
- Implications of Self-Driving Cars on Transportation and the Economy
- Quantum Computing: Future of Information Processing
- Mental Health: Stigma and Awareness in Today’s World
- Renewable Energy: Path to a Sustainable Future
- E-Sports Evolution: Competitive Gaming as a New Sport Paradigm
- Cultural Diversity: Its Role in Enhancing Global Understanding
- Urbanization: Consequences on Environment and Human Health
- Plastic Pollution: A Global Environmental Crisis
- Empowering Women: Strategies for Gender Equality
- Climate Change: Its Effects on Polar Ice Caps
- Vaccination: Misinformation and Its Impact on Public Health
- Refugee Crisis: Global Responsibility and Human Rights
- Ocean Acidification: A Hidden Impact of Carbon Emissions
- Aging Population: Challenges for Healthcare and Social Systems
- Digital Literacy: The Importance in the 21st Century
Essay Topics for Students From 6th, 7th, & 8th Grades
- Exploration of Renewable Energy Sources: Path to a Sustainable Future
- Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Employment: A New Industrial Revolution
- Role of Parents in Shaping a Child’s Personality: A Psychological Perspective
- Virtual Reality and Its Influence on Modern Education
- Deciphering Cryptocurrencies: Understanding Bitcoin and Its Impact on the Global Economy
- Advancement in Biotechnology: Ethical Considerations and Implications
- Music’s Influence on Teen Mental Health: An Untold Story
- Effects of Globalization on National Cultures: A Comparative Study
- Social Media: A Tool for Activism or Source of Misinformation?
- Childhood Obesity: Assessing Causes and Possible Solutions
- Understanding Climate Change: Its Impacts and Mitigation Strategies
- Dark Matter Mysteries: Unveiling the Invisible Universe
- GMOs in Modern Agriculture: Weighing Pros and Cons
- Animal Testing in Medical Research: Necessary Evil or Unjust Practice?
- Impacts of Fast Fashion on the Environment: A Critical Assessment
- Dissecting Brexit: Consequences for European Union and United Kingdom
- Cyberbullying Among Teens: Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- Fossil Fuels vs. Nuclear Power: Debating Energy Alternatives
- Understanding Black Holes: Probing the Depths of Space-Time
- Internet Privacy: Balancing National Security and Personal Freedom
- Study of Quantum Computing: Its Potential and Challenges
- Influence of Video Games on Youth: Social and Cognitive Implications
- Gun Control in America: Evaluating Its Effectiveness and Alternatives
- Art Therapy: A Novel Approach to Mental Health Management
- Genetically Modified Food: Assessing Health and Environmental Impact
- AI’s Roles in Modern Healthcare: Opportunities and Risks
Unique List of 297 Essay Topics in Various Disciplines
- Evolutionary Psychology: Exploring the Innate Behavior Patterns in Humans
- Quantum Physics: Probing the Paradoxes of the Subatomic Universe
- Artistic Expressions: The Role of Culture in Interpretations of Art
- Virtual Reality: Ethical Considerations for Immersive Technologies
- Climate Change: Evaluating Impacts on Global Biodiversity
- Metaphysical Themes in Contemporary Literature: An In-Depth Analysis
- Biomechanics: A Detailed Study of Human Motion
- Anthropogenic Impact: Assessing Consequences on Oceanic Ecosystems
- Astrobiology: Investigating Possibilities of Extraterrestrial Life
- Dark Matter: Unraveling Mysteries of the Invisible Universe
- Blockchain Technology: Transforming Global Financial Systems
- Immunotherapy: Revolutionizing the Fight Against Cancer
- Transhumanism: Ethical Dilemmas Surrounding Human Enhancement Technologies
- Epigenetics: Deciphering the Influence of Environment on Gene Expression
- Sustainability: Examining the Role of Renewable Energy Sources
- Nanoengineering: Exploring Opportunities for Medical Advancements
- Urbanization: Assessing Social and Ecological Impacts
- Dyslexia: Unveiling New Approaches to Teaching and Learning
- Cybersecurity: Navigating the Complexities of Digital Protection
- Existentialism: Interpreting its Influence on 21st-Century Philosophy
- Space Travel: Assessing Challenges for Colonizing Mars
- Deep Learning: Unpacking Contributions to Artificial Intelligence
- Archaeology: Decoding the Secrets of Ancient Civilizations
- Neuroscience: Unraveling the Enigma of Human Consciousness
- Prosthetics: Investigating Innovations in Biomedical Engineering
- Mass Extinctions: Understanding Causes and Effects on Biodiversity
- Autonomy: Analyzing Implications for Self-Driving Vehicles
- Mental Health: Assessing the Impact of Social Media
- Sociolinguistics: Exploring the Influence of Language on Society
- Feminism: Deconstructing Gender Roles in Modern Society
Education Essay Topics
- Advancements in Special Needs Education: Trends and Possibilities
- The Changing Face of Curriculum Design: A 21st-Century Perspective
- Effective Strategies for Mitigating Bullying in Schools
- Embracing Diversity: The Essentiality of Multicultural Education
- Virtual Learning Environments: Efficacy, Benefits, and Challenges
- Promoting Sustainability: Environmental Education’s Significant Role
- Critical Thinking Skills: Their Importance and Cultivation Methods
- Extracurricular Activities: An In-Depth Look at Their Influence on Student Success
- Homeschooling vs. Traditional Education: A Comparative Analysis
- Dismantling Barriers: Ensuring Education Access for Disadvantaged Populations
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence in Early Childhood Education
- Post-Pandemic Learning: The Shifts and Evolution in Education
- Bilingual Education: Investigating the Impact on Cognitive Development
- Understanding the Psychological Impact of Standardized Testing on Students
- Mental Health Support in Educational Institutions: Urgent Need and Current Responses
- Analyzing the Role of Play in Holistic Child Development
- Character Education: Evaluating its Contribution to Ethical Development
- Impacts of Parental Involvement on Student Academic Performance
- Decoding the Success of the Finnish Education System: An Exemplary Model
- Assessment Methods: Rethinking Evaluation for Better Learning Outcomes
- Language Immersion Programs: Unfolding Their Influence on Cognitive Growth
- Scrutinizing the Effect of School Uniforms on Student Behavior and Identity
- Music Education: Probing Its Benefits in Cognitive and Social Development
- Teaching Life Skills: The Overlooked Aspect of School Curricula
- Gender Biases in Educational Resources: A Call for Revision
- Public vs. Private Schools: An Analytical Approach to Their Effectiveness
- Dissecting the Role of Social Media in Classroom Learning
- Personalized Learning: Unveiling its Potential in Enhancing Student Engagement
Essay Topics on Social Media
- Exploring the Influence of Social Media on Political Movements
- Harnessing Social Media Platforms for Small Business Growth
- Instagram and Body Image: A Deep Analysis
- Social Media: A Modern Tool for Global Diplomacy
- Understanding Cyberbullying: The Dark Side of Social Media
- Emotional Impact of Facebook: An Examination
- Proliferation of Fake News on Twitter: Causes and Solutions
- LinkedIn’s Role in Shaping Professional Networking
- Mental Health Concerns Linked to Excessive Snapchat Use
- Social Media’s Effect on Teenagers’ Self-Esteem
- Digital Activism: How Does Social Media Drive Protests?
- The Role of YouTube in Disseminating Education
- TikTok’s Influence on Music Industry Trends
- Unpacking the Ethics of Social Media Data Mining
- Pinterest and DIY Culture: An Analysis
- The Impact of Social Media on Human Relationships
- User Privacy in the Age of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Personal Branding and Social Media: An Essential Guide
- Social Media and Its Effect on Consumer Behavior
- Roles of WhatsApp in Facilitating Global Communication
- Navigating Identity Formation in the Digital Age: Social Media’s Role
- How Did Tumblr Change the Landscape of Fandom Cultures?
- The Rise of Influencer Marketing on Instagram
- Social Media and the Blurring Line Between Personal and Professional Lives
- Twitter’s Impacts on Public Opinion Formation
- Cybersecurity Risks in Social Media: A Comprehensive Study
- The Phenomenon of Virality in Social Media Platforms
- Balancing Free Speech and Hate Speech on Facebook
- Social Media: A Critical Evaluation of its Role in Crisis Management
Business Essay Topics
- Harnessing Artificial Intelligence in the Retail Industry: Opportunities and Challenges
- Sustainable Business Models: A Pathway to Ecological Preservation
- Influence of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior
- The Role of Ethical Leadership in Reducing Workplace Stress
- Bridging the Gap: Gender Inequality in Tech Start-Ups
- Cryptocurrency Regulation: Economic Implications and Legal Challenges
- Globalization’s Impact on Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Predictive Analytics: Transforming Decision-Making Processes in Businesses
- Corporate Cultures and Their Influence on Employee Engagement
- Investigating the Relation Between Employee Motivation and Productivity
- Implications of Brexit on the International Trade Market
- Digital Marketing Strategies in the Age of Social Media
- Rise of E-Commerce: A Shift From Traditional Retail
- Disruptive Innovation: The Catalyst for Market Evolution
- Role of Big Data in Decision-Making Processes Within Enterprises
- Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on Global Supply Chain Management
- Technological Advancements and Their Influence on the Banking Industry
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Strategy, Process, and Outcome
- Fintech Revolution: Impact on Traditional Banking Systems
- Corporate Governance and Its Effect on Company Performance
- Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Opportunities and Barriers
- Automation’s Role in Shaping the Future of Jobs
- Consumer Privacy in the Digital Age: Ethical and Legal Implications
- Balancing Profitability and Ethics in Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Gig Economy: Its Influence on Labor Markets
- Green Energy Investments: Risks and Opportunities
- Workplace Diversity: Its Impact on Innovation and Creativity
- Franchising Success: Strategies and Challenges
- Effect of Digital Transformation on Customer Service Quality
- The Sharing Economy: Its Economic and Societal Implications
Essay Topics on Health
- The Influence of Mental Health on Productivity in the Workplace
- Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences, and Prevention Strategies
- Socio-Economic Status: Correlation With Health Disparities
- Mental Illness Stigma: Impact and Ways to Combat It
- Examining the Link Between Nutrition and Cognitive Function
- Fitness Cultures: The Psychological Impact on Young Adults
- Healthy Aging: Strategies for Longevity and Quality of Life
- Digital Health: Implications of Technological Innovations in Healthcare
- Public Health Initiatives: Examining Their Role in Pandemic Prevention
- Climate Change: Its Direct Influence on Global Health
- Alternative Medicine: Potential Benefits and Pitfalls
- Environmental Health: Connection to Chronic Illness Development
- Maternal Health: The Importance of Prenatal Care
- Sleep Deprivation: Understanding Its Effects on Health
- Intersectionality of Gender and Health: Feminist Perspectives
- Vaccination: An In-Depth Analysis of Public Opinions and Facts
- Substance Abuse: Impact on Physical and Mental Health
- Healthcare Systems: Comparing Different Models Worldwide
- Telemedicine: Exploring Benefits and Challenges in Remote Areas
- Disability Rights: Evaluating Accessibility in Health Services
- Palliative Care: Importance in Treating Chronic and Terminal Illnesses
- Stress Management: Its Crucial Role in Maintaining Health
- Antibiotic Resistance: A Growing Global Health Threat
- Food Security: How Does It Affect Community Health?
- Genetic Engineering: Potential to Revolutionize Healthcare
- Opioid Epidemic: The Social and Economic Impact
- Holistic Approach: Importance in Modern Healthcare Practices
- Smoking Cessation: Analyzing Successful and Failed Approaches
- Occupational Health and Safety: An Evaluation of Current Standards
Essay Topics on Technology
- Impacts of Artificial Intelligence on Modern Businesses
- The Evolution of Cryptocurrency and Global Finance
- Virtual Reality: Transforming Entertainment and Education
- Biotechnology’s Roles in Revolutionizing Healthcare
- Influence of Social Media on Contemporary Politics
- Ethical Considerations in the Development of Autonomous Vehicles
- Cloud Computing’s Contribution to Remote Work Culture
- Future Possibilities of Quantum Computing
- Technological Solutions to Climate Change Challenges
- Green Energy Innovations: A Route to Sustainability
- Digital Marketing Strategies in the Age of Big Data
- Roles of Machine Learning in Predictive Analytics
- Robotics and its Potential in the Industrial Sector
- Augmented Reality: Reshaping Retail and Real Estate
- Drone Technology’s Impact on Surveillance and Delivery Services
- Health Monitoring: Wearable Technology and Personal Well-Being
- Telecommunication Advancements and Their Role in Global Connectivity
- Online Learning Platforms: Revolutionizing Education
- 3D Printing: A Game-Changer in Manufacturing Industry
- Deepfakes and the Threat to Information Integrity
- Transition to Digital Banking: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Nanotechnology: Prospects in Medicine and Material Science
- Smart Homes and their Impact on Everyday Life
- Data Privacy Concerns in the Digital Age
- Video Game Evolution: From Arcade Machines to Virtual Reality
- Gene Editing Tools: CRISPR and its Ethical Implications
- The Role of Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Digital Art and NFTs: The Future of Creativity
Family Essay Topics
- Resolving Conflicts in the Domestic Sphere Through Effective Communication
- Creating a Supportive Environment for Mental Health Within the Tribe
- Exploring the Influence of Extended Kin on Individual Growth
- The Role of Grandparents in the Modern Family Structure
- Navigating Blended Households: Challenges and Solutions
- Sustaining Long-Distance Bonds Within the Family Circle
- Teaching Financial Literacy and Responsibility to Offspring
- Building Resilience and Coping Skills Within the Domestic Unit
- Addressing Gender Roles and Stereotypes Within the Family Network
- Promoting Cultural Awareness and Appreciation of the Kinship
- Understanding the Impact of Divorce on Offspring and Family Dynamics
- Encouraging Open-Mindedness and Acceptance in the Household
- Exploring the Influence of Birth Order on Individual Personality Development
- The Significance of Shared Family Values and Beliefs
- Creating a Healthy Work-Life Balance for Caregivers
- Nurturing Empathy and Compassion in Family Relations
- The Role of Humor and Laughter in Strengthening Kin Bonds
- Promoting Positive Body Image and Self-Esteem in the Domestic Sphere
- Overcoming Challenges as a Multigenerational Clan
- Exploring the Effects of Social Media on Family Connections
- Cultivating Effective Parent-Offspring Communication
- Encouraging Independence and Autonomy Within the Kinship
- Balancing Privacy and Trust in Family Bonds
- Teaching Conflict Resolution Skills to Youngsters
- The Impact of Substance Abuse on Household Dynamics
- Fostering Intergenerational Connections and Learning Within the Kin
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Members within the Family Circle
- The Benefits of Family Vacations for Bonding and Shared Experiences
- Promoting Healthy Eating Habits and Physical Activity in the Domestic Sphere
- The Influence of Role Models in Shaping Family Values
Concept Essay Topics
- Examining the Ethics of Genetic Engineering in Human Beings
- Exploring the Benefits of Mindfulness in Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Analyzing the Effects of Climate Change on Biodiversity Conservation
- The Use of Technology in Enhancing Healthcare Delivery
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Examining the Ethical Implications of Animal Testing in Scientific Research
- Women’s Roles in Sustainable Development
- Exploring the Impact of Virtual Reality in Education
- The Significance of Renewable Energy in Combating Climate Change
- Analyzing the Influence of Music on Mental Health and Well-Being
- Effective Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Exploring the Benefits and Challenges of Space Exploration
- The Impact of Globalization on Traditional Cultures
- The Significance of Early Childhood Education in Shaping Future Generations
- Examining the Ethical Dilemmas of Genetic Cloning
- The Role of Arts and Creativity in Education
- Exploring the Benefits of Meditation in Enhancing Cognitive Function
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Personal Wealth Management
- Analyzing the Effects of Social Media on Body Image Perception
- Technology’s Role in Promoting Sustainable Tourism
- The Significance of Ethics in Business Decision-Making
- Examining the Impact of Automation on the Future of Work
- Exploring the Benefits of Outdoor Education for Children
- The Importance of Cultural Heritage Preservation in a Globalized World
- Analyzing the Effects of Gaming on Cognitive Development
- Education’s Roles in Fostering Environmental Awareness
- The Significance of Ethical Journalism in the Digital Age
- Examining the Impact of AI on Privacy Rights
- Nutrition’s Roles in Promoting Overall Health and Well-Being
Essay Practice Topics
- Enhancing Mental Health Support in Schools
- The Significance of Early Childhood Education
- Examining Women’s Role in Politics
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Addressing Cybersecurity Challenges in the Digital Age
- Globalization’s Impact on Local Economies
- The Ethics of Animal Testing in Research
- Promoting Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Media’s Role in Shaping Public Opinion
- Analyzing Income Inequality’s Effects on Society
- The Importance of Financial Literacy Today
- Exploring Gene Editing’s Benefits and Risks
- Enhancing Access to Clean Water in Developing Countries
- Literature’s Influence on Society
- The Significance of Critical Thinking in Education
- Examining Arts’ Role in Promoting Social Change
- The Future of Space Exploration and Colonization
- Addressing Global Food Insecurity
- Immigration’s Impact on Host Countries
- The Ethics of Privacy in the Digital Era
- Promoting Gender Equality in the Workplace
- Education’s Role in Combating Poverty
- Analyzing Mass Media’s Effects on Body Image
- Early Detection and Treatment of Mental Illness
- Pros and Cons of Nuclear Energy
- Enhancing Access to Quality Healthcare in Rural Areas
- Music’s Influence on Mood and Emotions
- Global Cooperation in Addressing Climate Change
- Technology’s Role in Enhancing Education
- The Future of Autonomous Vehicles
English 101 Essay Topics
- Exploring the Effects of Climate Change on Ecosystems
- Enhancing Critical Thinking Skills in Education
- Examining the Role of Technology in Healthcare
- Addressing Gender Inequality in the Workplace
- The Power of Effective Communication in Relationships
- Analyzing the Benefits of Physical Fitness on Mental Health
- Understanding the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs
- Promoting Renewable Energy: The Role of Government
- Exploring Music’s Influence on Emotions
- Examining the Benefits of a Balanced Diet for Overall Health
- The Role of Literature in Cultivating Empathy
- Analyzing Globalization’s Effects on Local Communities
- Exploring the Significance of Human Rights in Society
- Enhancing Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- The Impact of Immigration on Cultural Diversity
- Addressing Food Insecurity in Developing Countries
- Analyzing Media’s Roles in Shaping Public Opinion
- The Benefits of Early Childhood Education
- Exploring Ethical Implications of Genetic Engineering
- Pop Culture’s Influence on Society
- Examining Parenting’s Role in Child Development
- Understanding the Importance of Financial Literacy
- Technology’s Impact on Privacy Rights
- Analyzing Social Inequality’s Effects on Health
- Exploring the Significance of Arts Education in Schools
- Enhancing Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Sports’ Roles in Promoting Health and Well-Being
- Addressing Cybersecurity in the Digital Age
- Analyzing the Benefits of Meditation and Mindfulness
- Exploring Literature’s Influence on Historical Events
- The Impact of Automation on Employment
- Understanding the Importance of Voting in Democracy
- Examining the Effects of Bullying on Mental Well-Being
- Ethics’ Roles in Business Decision-Making
Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 perfect persuasive essay topics for any assignment.
Do you need to write a persuasive essay but aren’t sure what topic to focus on? Were you thrilled when your teacher said you could write about whatever you wanted but are now overwhelmed by the possibilities? We’re here to help!
Read on for a list of 113 top-notch persuasive essay topics, organized into ten categories. To help get you started, we also discuss what a persuasive essay is, how to choose a great topic, and what tips to keep in mind as you write your persuasive essay.
What Is a Persuasive Essay?
In a persuasive essay, you attempt to convince readers to agree with your point of view on an argument. For example, an essay analyzing changes in Italian art during the Renaissance wouldn’t be a persuasive essay, because there’s no argument, but an essay where you argue that Italian art reached its peak during the Renaissance would be a persuasive essay because you’re trying to get your audience to agree with your viewpoint.
Persuasive and argumentative essays both try to convince readers to agree with the author, but the two essay types have key differences. Argumentative essays show a more balanced view of the issue and discuss both sides. Persuasive essays focus more heavily on the side the author agrees with. They also often include more of the author’s opinion than argumentative essays, which tend to use only facts and data to support their argument.
All persuasive essays have the following:
- Introduction: Introduces the topic, explains why it’s important, and ends with the thesis.
- Thesis: A sentence that sums up what the essay be discussing and what your stance on the issue is.
- Reasons you believe your side of the argument: Why do you support the side you do? Typically each main point will have its own body paragraph.
- Evidence supporting your argument: Facts or examples to back up your main points. Even though your opinion is allowed in persuasive essays more than most other essays, having concrete examples will make a stronger argument than relying on your opinion alone.
- Conclusion: Restatement of thesis, summary of main points, and a recap of why the issue is important.
What Makes a Good Persuasive Essay Topic?
Theoretically, you could write a persuasive essay about any subject under the sun, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you should. Certain topics are easier to write a strong persuasive essay on, and below are tips to follow when deciding what you should write about.
It’s a Topic You Care About
Obviously, it’s possible to write an essay about a topic you find completely boring. You’ve probably done it! However, if possible, it’s always better to choose a topic that you care about and are interested in. When this is the case, you’ll find doing the research more enjoyable, writing the essay easier, and your writing will likely be better because you’ll be more passionate about and informed on the topic.
You Have Enough Evidence to Support Your Argument
Just being passionate about a subject isn’t enough to make it a good persuasive essay topic, though. You need to make sure your argument is complex enough to have at least two potential sides to root for, and you need to be able to back up your side with evidence and examples. Even though persuasive essays allow your opinion to feature more than many other essays, you still need concrete evidence to back up your claims, or you’ll end up with a weak essay.
For example, you may passionately believe that mint chocolate chip ice cream is the best ice cream flavor (I agree!), but could you really write an entire essay on this? What would be your reasons for believing mint chocolate chip is the best (besides the fact that it’s delicious)? How would you support your belief? Have enough studies been done on preferred ice cream flavors to support an entire essay? When choosing a persuasive essay idea, you want to find the right balance between something you care about (so you can write well on it) and something the rest of the world cares about (so you can reference evidence to strengthen your position).
It’s a Manageable Topic
Bigger isn’t always better, especially with essay topics. While it may seem like a great idea to choose a huge, complex topic to write about, you’ll likely struggle to sift through all the information and different sides of the issue and winnow them down to one streamlined essay. For example, choosing to write an essay about how WWII impacted American life more than WWI wouldn’t be a great idea because you’d need to analyze all the impacts of both the wars in numerous areas of American life. It’d be a huge undertaking. A better idea would be to choose one impact on American life the wars had (such as changes in female employment) and focus on that. Doing so will make researching and writing your persuasive essay much more feasible.
List of 113 Good Persuasive Essay Topics
Below are over 100 persuasive essay ideas, organized into ten categories. When you find an idea that piques your interest, you’ll choose one side of it to argue for in your essay. For example, if you choose the topic, “should fracking be legal?” you’d decide whether you believe fracking should be legal or illegal, then you’d write an essay arguing all the reasons why your audience should agree with you.
- Should students be required to learn an instrument in school?
- Did the end of Game of Thrones fit with the rest of the series?
- Can music be an effective way to treat mental illness?
- With e-readers so popular, have libraries become obsolete?
- Are the Harry Potter books more popular than they deserve to be?
- Should music with offensive language come with a warning label?
- What’s the best way for museums to get more people to visit?
- Should students be able to substitute an art or music class for a PE class in school?
- Are the Kardashians good or bad role models for young people?
- Should people in higher income brackets pay more taxes?
- Should all high school students be required to take a class on financial literacy?
- Is it possible to achieve the American dream, or is it only a myth?
- Is it better to spend a summer as an unpaid intern at a prestigious company or as a paid worker at a local store/restaurant?
- Should the United States impose more or fewer tariffs?
- Should college graduates have their student loans forgiven?
- Should restaurants eliminate tipping and raise staff wages instead?
- Should students learn cursive writing in school?
- Which is more important: PE class or music class?
- Is it better to have year-round school with shorter breaks throughout the year?
- Should class rank be abolished in schools?
- Should students be taught sex education in school?
- Should students be able to attend public universities for free?
- What’s the most effective way to change the behavior of school bullies?
- Are the SAT and ACT accurate ways to measure intelligence?
- Should students be able to learn sign language instead of a foreign language?
- Do the benefits of Greek life at colleges outweigh the negatives?
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Why do students in many other countries score higher than American students on math exams?
- Should parents/teachers be able to ban certain books from schools?
- What’s the best way to reduce cheating in school?
- Should colleges take a student’s race into account when making admissions decisions?
- Should there be limits to free speech?
- Should students be required to perform community service to graduate high school?
- Should convicted felons who have completed their sentence be allowed to vote?
- Should gun ownership be more tightly regulated?
- Should recycling be made mandatory?
- Should employers be required to offer paid leave to new parents?
- Are there any circumstances where torture should be allowed?
- Should children under the age of 18 be able to get plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons?
- Should white supremacy groups be allowed to hold rallies in public places?
- Does making abortion illegal make women more or less safe?
- Does foreign aid actually help developing countries?
- Are there times a person’s freedom of speech should be curtailed?
- Should people over a certain age not be allowed to adopt children?
- Should the minimum voting age be raised/lowered/kept the same?
- Should Puerto Rico be granted statehood?
- Should the United States build a border wall with Mexico?
- Who should be the next person printed on American banknotes?
- Should the United States’ military budget be reduced?
- Did China’s one child policy have overall positive or negative impacts on the country?
- Should DREAMers be granted US citizenship?
- Is national security more important than individual privacy?
- What responsibility does the government have to help homeless people?
- Should the electoral college be abolished?
- Should the US increase or decrease the number of refugees it allows in each year?
- Should privately-run prisons be abolished?
- Who was the most/least effective US president?
- Will Brexit end up helping or harming the UK?
- What’s the best way to reduce the spread of Ebola?
- Is the Keto diet a safe and effective way to lose weight?
- Should the FDA regulate vitamins and supplements more strictly?
- Should public schools require all students who attend to be vaccinated?
- Is eating genetically modified food safe?
- What’s the best way to make health insurance more affordable?
- What’s the best way to lower the teen pregnancy rate?
- Should recreational marijuana be legalized nationwide?
- Should birth control pills be available without a prescription?
- Should pregnant women be forbidden from buying cigarettes and alcohol?
- Why has anxiety increased in adolescents?
- Are low-carb or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- What caused the destruction of the USS Maine?
- Was King Arthur a mythical legend or actual Dark Ages king?
- Was the US justified in dropping atomic bombs during WWII?
- What was the primary cause of the Rwandan genocide?
- What happened to the settlers of the Roanoke colony?
- Was disagreement over slavery the primary cause of the US Civil War?
- What has caused the numerous disappearances in the Bermuda triangle?
- Should nuclear power be banned?
- Is scientific testing on animals necessary?
- Do zoos help or harm animals?
- Should scientists be allowed to clone humans?
- Should animals in circuses be banned?
- Should fracking be legal?
- Should people be allowed to keep exotic animals as pets?
- What’s the best way to reduce illegal poaching in Africa?
- What is the best way to reduce the impact of global warming?
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- Is there legitimate evidence of extraterrestrial life?
- Should people be banned from owning aggressive dog breeds?
- Should the United States devote more money towards space exploration?
- Should the government subsidize renewable forms of energy?
- Is solar energy worth the cost?
- Should stem cells be used in medicine?
- Is it right for the US to leave the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Should athletes who fail a drug test receive a lifetime ban from the sport?
- Should college athletes receive a salary?
- Should the NFL do more to prevent concussions in players?
- Do PE classes help students stay in shape?
- Should horse racing be banned?
- Should cheerleading be considered a sport?
- Should children younger than 18 be allowed to play tackle football?
- Are the costs of hosting an Olympic Games worth it?
- Can online schools be as effective as traditional schools?
- Do violent video games encourage players to be violent in real life?
- Should facial recognition technology be banned?
- Does excessive social media use lead to depression/anxiety?
- Has the rise of translation technology made knowing multiple languages obsolete?
- Was Steve Jobs a visionary or just a great marketer?
- Should social media be banned for children younger than a certain age?
- Which 21st-century invention has had the largest impact on society?
- Are ride-sharing companies like Uber and Lyft good or bad for society?
- Should Facebook have done more to protect the privacy of its users?
- Will technology end up increasing or decreasing inequality worldwide?
Tips for Writing a Strong Persuasive Essay
After you’ve chosen the perfect topic for your persuasive essay, your work isn’t over. Follow the three tips below to create a top-notch essay.
Do Your Research
Your argument will fall apart if you don’t fully understand the issue you’re discussing or you overlook an important piece of it. Readers won’t be convinced by someone who doesn’t know the subject, and you likely won’t persuade any of them to begin supporting your viewpoint. Before you begin writing a single word of your essay, research your topic thoroughly. Study different sources, learn about the different sides of the argument, ask anyone who’s an expert on the topic what their opinion is, etc. You might be tempted to start writing right away, but by doing your research, you’ll make the writing process much easier when the time comes.
Make Your Thesis Perfect
Your thesis is the most important sentence in your persuasive essay. Just by reading that single sentence, your audience should know exactly what topic you’ll be discussing and where you stand on the issue. You want your thesis to be crystal clear and to accurately set up the rest of your essay. Asking classmates or your teacher to look it over before you begin writing the rest of your essay can be a big help if you’re not entirely confident in your thesis.
Consider the Other Side
You’ll spend most of your essay focusing on your side of the argument since that’s what you want readers to come away believing. However, don’t think that means you can ignore other sides of the issue. In your essay, be sure to discuss the other side’s argument, as well as why you believe this view is weak or untrue. Researching all the different viewpoints and including them in your essay will increase the quality of your writing by making your essay more complete and nuanced.
Summary: Persuasive Essay Ideas
Good persuasive essay topics can be difficult to come up with, but in this guide we’ve created a list of 113 excellent essay topics for you to browse. The best persuasive essay ideas will be those that you are interested in, have enough evidence to support your argument, and aren’t too complicated to be summarized in an essay.
After you’ve chosen your essay topic, keep these three tips in mind when you begin writing:
- Do your research
- Make your thesis perfect
- Consider the other side
Need ideas for a research paper topic as well? Our guide to research paper topics has over 100 topics in ten categories so you can be sure to find the perfect topic for you.
Thinking about taking an AP English class? Read our guide on AP English classes to learn whether you should take AP English Language or AP English Literature (or both!)
Deciding between the SAT or ACT? Find out for sure which you will do the best on . Also read a detailed comparison between the two tests .
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”