- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
100 Best Proposal Topics For Your Essay
Table of Contents
A proposal essay is the type of paper in which the writer needs to choose the topic and convince the reader about this. It can be anything from education to the environment. One of the hardest things to do is find the writer’s issue to cover in the paper. Thus, our team created the list of best proposal paper ideas.
25 Great Proposal Paper Topics
With every year more and more, people start to understand that the environment has a strong effect on humanity’s well-being. While writing about environmental problems, it would be wise to cover such issues:
- The little things that everyone can do to help decrease the global warming
- The ways how humanity can redistribute resources more efficiently and eco-friendly
- The plan how to stop using fossil fuel in the next several decades
- How to avoid fires in Australia?
- The ways to halt deforestation and restore the ecosystem
- Why is global warming an important issue, and how will it affect humanity?
- How can the government convince people to start using bicycles for short trips?
Modern people don’t imagine everyday life without smartphones, computers, and the internet. So, making a paper about technologies is a great idea.
- The ways to help the older generation to get in touch with modern tech
- The financial and sociological benefits of switching to wireless technologies
- How to protect your data on the internet?
- How modern technologies can increase the creativity
- The part of modern technologies in the lives of modern children
- Why prohibiting kids from using the modern means of communication is a bad idea
- How can GMOs eradicate world hunger?
- Is it moral to censor the internet?
The proposal paper topics about the Societal issues and Social Life in the modern world such as:
- How effective is safe education?
- The ways to lift people out of poverty
- Different ways to incorporate different cultures into one country
- The effect of social media on the mental health
- Internet addiction
- How can idols encourage people to make their life better?
- The assistance for the single-parent families.
Our team hopes that we helped you to find some good proposal topics in this section.
25 Good Research Proposals Ideas
Becoming the master of finding the right research paper is crucial during college. Starting a new project and choosing an interesting topic is the hard thing to do. We compiled a list of issues that can be interesting.
- How did China become a superpower?
- The history of NATO
- The reasons for World War I
- How Europe rebuilt itself after the Second World War?
- The differences between Palestinians and Jewish people
- The Cuban Crisis
- The Crusades
- How did the Eastern Roman Empire survived for over 1000 years?
- The economy of the Roman Empire
- How Christianity became the dominant religion in Europe?
- The causes and consequences of the 100-year war between France and England
- French Revolution causes and consequences
- The collapse of the Soviet Union
- How long can children watch television?
- The effect of video games on the school performance
- New ways of teaching
- Pros and cons of a testing system
- How to deal with problematic children
- Micro-credentials and their impact on traditional education
- The consequences of an untreated post-traumatic stress disorder
- The High School bullies from the psychological point of view
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in the military
- Why it is important to understand cognitive psychology
- Family and the community
- The effect of social media on human psychology
25 Smart Proposal Argument Topics
- How does hunting affect the environment?
- Does the government need to prohibit plastic products from promoting eco-friendly alternatives?
- Would additional charges for plastic bags in convenience stores encourage the usage of reusable bags?
- How composting can help to save the environment
- The problem with deforestation
Families and interpersonal relationships
- The ways to prevent divorce
- How Covid-19 affected the connections inside the families?
- Is it possible to get out of “the friend zone”?
- The signs of abusive relationships
- Domestic violence and its effect on children
- Household responsibilities
- Teenage marriages
- What impact do families have on kids?
- Interracial adoption and its effect
- How being the only child in the family affects the person?
The part of technologies in humans life
- How will nanomachines change medicine?
- Can vaccines cause autism?
- How do the technologies affect Gen Z?
- Will cybernetic limbs become better than the human arm?
- How will virtual reality change everyday life?
- Why do kids understand new technologies way better than their parents?
- Can video games lead to violent acts in real life?
- What are the differences between digital and ordinary books?
- How can video games change education?
- Should parents be able to choose the features their kids will inherit?
25 Interesting Proposal Essay Topics
In this section, we will discuss proposal essay topic ideas
- How to deal with childhood obesity?
- How to promote healthy habits in your kids?
- What are the ways to provide all citizens with good medical treatment without additional charges?
- How to decrease the number of smokers?
- How to effectively deal with illegal drug use?
- What should be done to reduce the number of deaths from drunk driving?
- Should college athletes get a salary? What is the right balance between education, business, and athletics
- Is it right to prohibit all kinds of hunting?
- Can cybersport players be considered athletes?
- Should we legalize and monetize the usage of testosterone?
- How physical activities affect the human brain and mood?
It is essential to be careful with this type of topic in a proposal essay.
- Traditional values in the modern time
- Is it a good idea to raise the kids with the feeling of humility instead of a privilege?
- How to make the younger generation respect the elder ones?
- The part of political correctness in modern culture
- How can the United States solve the problem with homeless people?
- The decline of morality in modern media and what to do with it?
- The effect of Black Lives Matter on the future of culture
- Ways to promote tolerant behavior in contemporary society
- The morality within the teenager aggression
- How to make morale cool again?
- How neighboring kings reacted to the female ruler in the countries of the past?
- How communism affected society?
- What made Napoleon so famous in France?
- How did the Greeks manage to colonize the Mediterranean?
- What were the reasons for the conquest of Alexander the Great?
5 Tips for Proposal Essay From Grademiners.com
In the previous sections, we compiled the list of topics for the proposal essay. In this one, we want to give several tips on how to create a great proposal essay.
- Conduct thorough research on the topic.
- Check out different points of view and brainstorm the issue
- Don’t rely on your first draft. Write messy and edit your writing after that
- Follow the structure
- Maintain a consistent tone throughout
Students spend days and weeks writing a good proposal essay. Then, they need to conduct the research, select the correct arguments, write the draft, and edit the final piece. The whole process is complex and consumes a lot of time. So, you can hire a specialist to write the paper for you. The members of our team are professional academic writers that will perform your order on an expert level.
Forget about writing long and tedious essays. Hire GradeMiners!
Abortion Research Paper: Facts To Know Before Writing
9 Cause and Effect Topics for Your Essay and How to Answer Them
How to Use a Quote in an Essay
Proposal Essay Topics Ideas
The purpose of a proposal essay is to propose an idea and provide evidence or arguments to convince readers why an idea is good or bad. Consider yourself as a salesperson; your goal is to convince the customer why to buy a car, jewelry, or some product. In this case, the product is your idea and the customer is the professor. If you have never worked on a proposal essay before, you might feel insecure thinking there’s no way to pull it off. Not so fast! With a few ideas and simple strategy tips, you can complete this assignment successfully. Also, you can find college essay ideas on our site! So, let’s start!
Your Proposal Essay Should Contain
To create a high-quality proposal essay every time, you just have to follow the simple outline that revolves around:
- Introduction – provides background information and important details the reader should know before you move on to the other parts. The introduction has to catch the reader’s attention, make him/her want to read the paper. Let’s not forget the last sentence of the introduction accounts for a thesis statement.
- Proposal – a statement of purpose . Generally, this is a brief section that informs the reader about your proposal i.e. the idea you want him/her to adopt. Make sure this section does not contain details about how you plan to carry out the proposal.
- Plan of action – here, your job is to explain how you plan to achieve the proposal. What will you do to show your reader why your proposal is valid? This is the section where you have to convince the reader to agree with your ideas. For every plan of action or evidence, use a separate paragraph.
- Conclusion – summarize the key points in a conclusion and include a call-to-action, if applicable. Make sure you don’t include new information into the conclusion because you would have to elaborate it thoroughly, and there’s no room for that in a paragraph-length section.
Tips for Proposal Essay
Carry out thorough research to find as many details as possible
- Support all your claims i.e. ideas with evidence
- Use only relevant sources, avoid blog posts and websites that aren’t credible
- Cite all the sources you use to avoid plagiarism
- Demonstrate your vocabulary skills and avoid overusing some words
- Avoid slang and informal speech
- Instead of including a bunch of ideas that are poorly discussed, stick to 3-5 ideas that you will develop thoroughly
But what happens when a professor allows you to choose the title for a proposal essay? What to do then?
Not to worry, you’ll find some amazing ideas below. Edusson is Ready to Help with Your Assignment Submit your requirements
100 Best Proposal Essay Ideas
Writing a proposal essay is not as hard as it may sound, it doesn’t matter how your professor or teacher describes it. Researching and choosing an interesting topic is the main point of writing an essay. You’ll easily find something suitable for yourself with the list of topics below, arranged for our readers by category.
The topic of education carries a lot of problems and solutions, old ideas conflict new ones. Someone may try and give more possibilities and chances to students; others focus on treating teachers well. You’re free to choose your side and explore these topics.
- How can educational television shows about science receive more funding and airtime?
- Why are foreign languages in school important for our education?
- What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead of calling words aloud without understanding them?
- The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at school. Later they were acknowledged as risk-taking pioneers. So should a teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- The current student grading system is flawed, but it can be fixed with these methods
- How should students be graded?
- How can parents, teachers, and society at large encourage more children to pursue an education in science?
- How can teachers improve sex education courses?
- How can teachers spot signs of bullying in their classes?
- In what ways can foreign language courses be improved?
“Healthy mind in a healthy body.” It’s not a coincidence we always hear this phrase, as it is one of the most powerful quotes of all time. With chain restaurants growing and teenagers starting to drink or smoke earlier, writing an essay about health is a powerful move.
- In what ways can we reduce childhood obesity?
- How can parents make sure their children adopt healthy life values?
- How to reduce the rates of smoking among adolescents?
- How can the country ensure adequate health care coverage for all citizens without exceptions?
- How can be kids be persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- Can antidepressant use enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- What should be done to increase the funding for cancer research?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couples adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- What would be an effective program to curb illegal drug use?
These topics may become the closest as you are a student. They will be the easiest to write and you might even use your personal experience in the process. Raise issues that your peers can relate to, and your proposal will be successful.
- What can be done to create a more well-rounded curriculum for middle and high school students?
- What are the measures to reduce alcohol use among adolescents?
- How can parents encourage their children to do more extracurricular activities?
- How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages, and have strong relationships?
- How can parents help children avoid or deal with bullying in school?
- How can parents protect their children from peer pressure?
- What is the best way to teach children responsibility?
- What is the most effective way to discipline a child?
- What can teachers do to establish a balance between engaging students and letting them overtake their authority and influence among students?
- What is the best way to impose and improve parental involvement in childhood education?
Environmental problems are discussed everywhere nowadays making this list the most interesting for the current audience. You can include a huge amount of recent research, creating a well-thought essay.
- What can the average person do to combat global climate change? What can the government do?
- To change the world you have to change yourself. What can you do to help the environment?
- Should animal exploitation by the dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism the only way to protect animal rights?
- What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- What can we do to reduce the risk of teen pregnancies?
- What improvements have to be made regarding sex education courses to decrease the rate of teen pregnancies?
- While vegans require others to respect their choices, why can’t they respect someone else’s? What strategies can help solve this issue?
- Should dog bite laws be more specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or should more attention be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- What is the best solution for the problem of plastic bags?
- How can countries embrace the use of bicycles for short journeys?
The use of technology and the Internet has had a huge influence on society and the modern generation, making it the most progressive so far. Topics regarding this matter can differ, giving a student a wide range to choose from.
- How can people reduce their dependence on technology?
- How should children be taught about responsible Internet use?
- How to protect yourself and your identity from online theft.
- In what ways can companies and consumers keep sensitive information more secure online?
- How can parents and teachers effectively help eliminate cyber-bullying?
- Issues with cyber-crime and how it can be prevented.
- Are technology changes in our libraries effective for student research?
- Is wireless technology more cost-effective?
- Do you think teachers over-rely on technology in the US?
- Is technology advancing at a high rate and harming society?
We’re touching something close to the health topic. Sport is a huge part of modern life, controversies and drama nowadays provides a topic to discuss for every fan.
- Should college athletes be paid? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletics, and business?
- How can coaches take encouragement to a whole new level for athletes?
- How can coaches and players talk to the media after losing a game?
- Should the use of steroids be legalized and monetized instead of being prohibited?
- Can the media do a better job at covering sports on television? If so, which sports should be shared?
- Should it be mandatory that players chosen for a team prepare themselves for possible injuries in the future and inability to play? How about retirement?
- Should hunting in all forms be prohibited by law?
- Should extreme activities for entertainment be banned?
- Benefits that daily exercise and sports bring to adolescents with physical or emotional challenges. How different activities (fitness, swimming, running, etc.) influence adolescents’ mood?
- Cybersport: can experienced gamers be considered professional athletes?
Topics of culture don’t just touch on modern living or traditions. It’s fair to include bullying, discrimination, tolerance, and bigger problems like racism or fascism. You need to be careful, as all these topics are quite sensitive.
- Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values.
- Different things parents can do to ensure their child treats others with respect.
- How can parents raise their children to have a sense of humility as opposed to entitlement?
- How can the government or society as a whole reduce homelessness in the United States?
- How can the government reduce the rates of discriminatory behavior toward ethnic minorities?
- How can we promote more tolerant behavior within US society?
- Lack of tolerance leads to erratic, racist, and fascistic behavior. Different measures to put a stop to those actions
- Risky behaviors are celebrated while morality is considered outdated and unacceptable. How to change things around?
- So many experts and so much bad behavior among children these days. Measures to take to turn things around
- What can be done about the decline of morality in the media?
We can for sure say that business culture is overtaking the world today, bringing lots of issues and concerns into everyday life as well as creating false expectations. Everyone is involved in business already, whether you’re a businessman with a huge factory or just a customer at your local grocery shop.
- What initiatives should be implemented to protect small businesses from economic problems?
- What are the solutions to the erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- How to support local businesses and prevent them from being destroyed by huge chains.
- Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- What can be done to solve the problem of unemployment?
- What is the most effective way for parents to teach their children about money?
- What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving the teaching profession?
- Employees should have the right to use their private emails at work. Should the emails remain private?
- What is the solution of unemployment among the youth?
- Does bankruptcy have to be an option?
Your exclusive point of view on historical background is something worth telling. You can find something interesting in the list below or customize the topics for your own taste, making it about your country or city.
- How did strong female leaders such as Jeanne d’Arc impact the development of society?
- An introduction to the Paleolithic Age: the development of society, fishing, hunting and gathering, and scavenging
- A list of the most significant historical events that shaped modern society.
- Would the possible outcome of WWII be better had the opposing side won?
- How did the abolition of slavery influence the US? Did its influence differ from other countries?
- What is the impact of Karl Marx on society? How were his writings abused in a variety of nominally communist parties, movements, uprisings, and nations?
- What are the events that led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- Did the hippie culture of the 1960s normalize drug usage all over the world?
- The impact of gender roles of Roman society.
Choose topics that are most appropriate for the country you’re currently living. You can explore the issue of improving the political situation in your city; try to create a new revolutionary idea and get people interested in it.
- What measures to introduce to avoid the next economic crisis?
- What could be done to make the electoral system more effective?
- What can be done to prevent other countries and parties from interfering in US elections?
- Does espionage law violate free speech? Should it be banned or improved?
- How can the government better handle illegal immigration?
- How can the government make programs such as welfare, Medicaid, and Social Security more effective?
- Measures to take to provide better conditions for US veterans.
- Should all prisoners have voting rights or only individuals on probation and those who have already served their sentences?
- What should be done to lower the national debt?
- Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
Art and Music
This list contains the most diverse and varied topics, it’s more relevant to hobbies which will be easy and interesting to write about. If you are looking for a quick topic– write an essay on art and music.
- Should the government invest in funding and grants for up-and-coming musicians and artists?
- Discuss the benefits of art for society and individuals separately
- Which contemporary artists and musicians have had the most impact on you as a person? Explain their impact.
- Does rap music influence the behavior of modern teenagers? Is there a difference between rap of the 90s and modern rap regarding messages for society?
- How did the evolution of 1980s music influence US history?
- The evolution of the film industry post-World War II that shaped the modern era.
- Was the New Wave movement in cinema revolutionary?
- The British music invasion into the US market: an effect on American music.
- The transition from the 50s to 60s fashion.
- Is “Darkness Falls” by Patrick Hughes unique artwork?
- Poetry Analysis: Unboxing Topics and Outlines in a breeze
- Extensive List of 200+ Dissertation Topics for Strong Research
- Pop Culture Essay Topics: Find Out the Pulse of Modern Society
- Business Research Paper Topics: Management, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, etc
Improve your writing with our guides
Psychology Essay Topic: Theories Explaining Human growth and Development
200 Best Ideas for Research Paper Topics in 2023
Reflection Paper Topics: Art
Get 15% off your first order with edusson.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
100% privacy. No spam ever.
348 Interesting Proposal Essay Topics and Ideas for 2023
A proposal argument is an essay in which you describe a specific issue that needs fixing. It focuses on problem solutions.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
Are you interested in writing high-quality proposal essays? Or maybe you’re wondering what can make your writing truly outstanding? Here you will find answers to these questions as well as 348 brilliant proposal essay topics collected by Custom-writing.org .
- 🔝 Top 10 Topics
📝 What Is a Proposal Essay?
- 🌐 Environment Topics
- 👔 Business Topics
- 🎓 Education Topicsn
- 🏥 Healthcare Topics
- 💸 Economics Topics
- 🎭 Culture Topics
- 🖊️ Other Topics
- 💡 Writing Guide & Example
- ✏️ Frequent Questions
🔝 Top 10 Proposal Essay Topics
- How to deal with job burnouts.
- The ways to deal with exam stress.
- Better methods of tree harvesting.
- Embracing cycling for the environment.
- Deforestation: raising awareness.
- Use of gamification in online education.
- Do positive affirmations improve one’s health?
- Community involvement for crime prevention.
- Grading system to encourage student development.
- Public transport use for air pollution prevention.
A proposal argument is an essay focused on an issue that needs fixing. In it, you propose solutions as a response to a problem.
Before writing a proposal, it’s important to know that it’s a type of argumentation. Argumentation is the process of persuading the reader via reasoning and evidence. This means that your proposal essay’s aim is to influence the audience’s beliefs and actions. If you perform argumentation correctly, you can convince even the most skeptical readers.
Before you start writing, you need a topic to work with. If your instructor didn’t assign you one, you would need to do some research and brainstorming.
Want to save yourself some time? Then check the proposal essay topics list below.
🌐 Project Proposal Ideas: Environment
The environment is degrading as globalization’s negative impact becomes increasingly apparent. That’s why it’s a good idea to propose a solution to this issue. For instance, you can focus on innovations that can help stop global warming.
- How can an individual change their routine in an environment-friendly way? Environmental consciousness is a crucial part of living in the modern era. People can adjust their lifestyle to bring more benefits to the world. List environmentally conscious practices that anyone can do.
- Who are the most significant contributors to climate change ? A variety of factors lead to global warming . Some of them are minuscule, while others are much bigger. Knowing them will help us prevent irreversible damage to the biology of our planet.
- Which parts of the world will be most affected by the melting ice? Melting ice sheets are one of the consequences of climate change . The rising of sea levels leads to the additional release of CO2 into the air. Analyze these phenomena and become more aware of the issues.
- How can people emotionally cope with the irreversibility of climate change ? The nature of climate change is difficult to reconcile with emotionally. Some may feel despair or dissatisfaction with human development. Write about techniques to understand one’s place within the world.
- Technological advancement: gateway to pollution or a solution to a problem? Technology is developing with the advancement of civilization. It’s facilitated by the need to solve problems that arise with the progress. Is further progress able to mend the mistakes of the past? Or will it serve to exacerbate existing issues even further? Answer this question in your essay.
- How do pet owners contribute to pollution, and what are environmentally friendly options for them?
- What energy sources can help reduce global warming?
- How can we battle famine and food waste excess at the same time?
- Ways to manage water resources in India during the summer.
- What is the most efficient energy type people can use?
- An action plan of how to wisely use coal resources.
- How can we protect woods in Australia from fires?
- What is energy conservation , and what are its benefits?
- The most effective solutions to land degradation.
- Implementing renewable energy technology in developing countries.
- Floating cleaning devices as a way to battle ocean pollution .
- Ways to measure air pollution in remote areas.
- Forest conservation as a method to preserve biodiversity .
- How can we reduce the damage that dams cause the environment?
- How can we stop desertification?
- Casual veganism as a way to manage food resources with a growing population.
- How should we educate students about environmentally-friendly behavior?
- Investigate the powers of new energy sources . How could they help us?
- What are the most effective ways to prevent deforestation ?
- Biodegradable materials as a substitute for plastic.
- What is the best solution to the problem of plastic bags ?
- How can countries promote bicycle use for short journeys?
- How can governments tackle the problem of electronic waste ? Contrast export to developing countries vs. recycling.
- Using electricity from wind to reduce global warming.
- Evaporative coolers as green alternatives to air conditioners.
- What are the benefits of zero-waste living, and what solutions can communities implement straight away?
👔 Proposal Argument Essay Topics: Business
Business is a relevant topic that offers an array of essay ideas. From improving business performance to developing effective marketing strategies, you can easily craft a proposal paper that may be useful for your future career.
- The effects of lockdowns on consumer buying power. The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated that extreme circumstances are dangerous to the economy. It also offers insights into how to avoid making the same mistakes. Analyze them with this proposal topic idea in business.
- Personal qualities of a leader . Leadership is a challenging function to perform. A good leader is careful and daring, stern and understanding. To define a leader, take into account their personal qualities.
- A healthy work environment as a gateway to business success. While many other factors are essential to consider, cultivating a healthy environment is especially beneficial to a developing business.
- Customer satisfaction and communication styles: which approaches are the most beneficial? The way a business approaches communication greatly influences its brand image . Some strategies to speaking with clients are tested and true. Others are less valued in the corporate setting.
- Business and crime: the portrayal of corporate crime in the media. Companies often fall into the limelight for negative reasons. Some of these are related to executives’ individual actions. Or, it can be the decisions made on the corporate level.
- How can small businesses recover quickly after an economic crisis?
- Preferring local farmers to the international grocery chains to support the development of small businesses.
- What are the methods to eliminate the erosion of trust in business?
- When bankruptcy is coming, what are the ways out with minimum damage?
- Paid internships as a solution for youth unemployment .
- What are the benefits of keeping private emails available at the workplace?
- Overtime payments as a way to prevent qualified teachers from leaving.
- How should parents educate their children in finances?
- How can we reduce the underemployment rates?
- What should a customer do if they notice that a salesperson is lying?
- Ways to prevent misunderstanding with customer rights.
- Healthy snacks, corporate weekends, and gym memberships as ways to support employee motivation.
- What is the best way to create an ethical policy in a company?
- Discuss the benefits of advanced training instead of firing in cases of low performance.
- Volunteering at college as a way to boost the graduate’s CV.
- How should companies adjust their policies to attract talented students ?
- What is corporate responsibility , and how can it be improved?
- Innovative ideas on creating more jobs with the help of social media .
- How can we make opening a business be more accessible for students?
- Suggest how small businesses can survive national riots.
- Outsourcing as a solution for backup business activities.
- What transformations does corporate culture need for more effective mergers?
- Training programs for effective assimilation of new employees.
- The use of performance feedback for retention of valuable employees.
- What e-commerce strategies can be used to attract new customers?
🎓 Project Proposal Title Ideas in Education
Issues in education are always high on the agenda. Many topics need closer inspection, from supporting teachers to improving students’ educational outcomes. Check out these school-related suggestions for your proposal.
- Punishment as motivation: effectiveness and consequences. Fear of repercussions is capable of influencing human actions. It’s often discussed in relation to rules. Consider how the prospect of punishment affects people’s incentive to learn.
- How effective is the process of learning among older adults? The pace at which people learn information can differ. Discussing how education among older people differs from younger people is an excellent proposal paper idea. Use it to further the discussion and bring about understanding.
- Education systems throughout the years: how the way we educate children has changed. Education is a field where changes are inevitable. We continuously discover more and more about the world. Meanwhile, we develop new ways to impart knowledge to others. What changes are more effective than others? You can focus the research on your school or college.
- Historical revisionism in education. A lot of what people know about history relies on accounts of the past. We process them through our current understanding of those times. In most cases, history is relayed somewhat accurately. Still, there are instances of intentional misinformation.
- Education in a non-classroom environment. Classrooms are a long-standing staple of the education sphere. They serve as the formal space where students learn and practice their skills. However, they’re not the most efficient environment for some situations. What approaches may be more suitable for different activities?
- Best ways to let educational shows have more airtime on TV.
- How can you improve the effectiveness of language courses?
- The benefits of implementing more foreign languages into the school curriculum.
- Effective ways for teachers to prevent bullying in schools.
- The best solutions for boosting reading comprehension in preschool.
- Why is sex education essential, and how do you convince schools to include it?
- Letting students learn from mistakes instead of failing them.
- The most fruitful ways for parents to get children interested in science .
- What methods can teachers use instead of grading ?
- Psychological support for students coming from teachers.
- What psychological techniques can teachers use to motivate students ?
- How can students prevent procrastination?
- Educating students about their health as a mandatory practice.
- How can students make the most of the time they spend on physical activity at school?
- Simple ways to talk on taboo topics with kids.
- Best ways to enjoy and benefit from a subject you don’t like.
- What are the advantages of separating classes according to gender?
- Ways to limit smartphone usage at schools.
- Should practical classes and debates substitute lectures ?
- Self-esteem boosting practices for students and teachers.
- Programs encouraging students to do sports more frequently.
- Exercises improving students’ reading comprehension .
- How can you adapt standardized tests to the needs of ESL students and students with learning disabilities?
- What classroom activities can improve students’ motivation and involvement?
- Social support for young teachers in rural areas.
🏥 Proposal Essay Ideas: Healthcare
An essay on healthcare can go in various directions. One way is to explore patient-physician relationships. Alternatively, you could look at the system as a whole. Below you’ll find plenty of proposal topics to choose from.
- The use of music in therapy and recovery programs. It’s undeniable that music has a profound psychological influence on individuals. The use of music can open new possibilities for faster recovery. It can also make medical procedures more pleasant.
- Communication with patients as a treatment method. Communication plays a vital role in the medical field. Doctors are the main assistants and confidants for their patients. They can not only assist in overseeing treatment but also participate in healthy interactions.
- Mobility devices with increased accessibility and maneuver potential. Wheelchairs are a large part of many individuals’ lives. Still, the progress of designing other types of mobility devices is slow. How can we accelerate it?
- The stigma around wheelchair use among disabled people. The use of wheelchairs is generally accepted and understood. Yet, this trend is not fully translated to all of the population. Decreasing the stigma around the practice is a great medical topic for a proposal essay.
- Private and public healthcare : pricing and accessibility. Healthcare is an issue that concerns everyone. Some may have the necessary resources to take care of their needs. Others are not as fortunate. In your essay, propose the most effective strategy to address the lack of readily available healthcare.
- How can we decrease the rate of in-hospital deaths among minorities?
- Organ donation: raising awareness.
- Physical education: how can we ensure positive sports experiences?
- The healthcare in minority groups: medical treatment and the LGBTQ .
- Does the patient’s privacy always need to be a priority?
- Income-related payments for previously uninsured citizens.
- Training programs for improvement of physician-patient relationships .
- Should pharmaceutical companies share their findings at pre-competitive stages to reduce research and development expenditures?
- A program for attracting more men in the nursing profession .
- Improving the integrity of interdisciplinary teams .
💸 Proposal Topics in Economics
The world revolves around money. It concerns individuals as well as big corporations. Due to this, economics is the perfect subject for proposal essays.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
- The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the economy . The world economy has seen an unprecedented decline in 2020. Describe the factors leading to the crisis.
- Impact of globalization on the economic development of various countries. The economy is affected by a variety of factors, including the globalization efforts of the world. Explore them in your paper.
- Economic development and the emotional wellbeing of people. Economic growth affects people’s ability to seek and receive the assistance they need.
- Mental health statistics and their effects of the economy on the mental stability of the nation. Mental health and the economy are two fields that may not be seen as connected but have an underlying significance to each other.
- The economic development of the country and the attitude towards minorities. Economic growth can be a signifier for many variables within a society. It includes its ability to understand and welcome people different from the perceived norm.
- Economic stability and the minimum income of a family.
- How the economy affects the way people make their purchasing decisions .
- Is economic development affected by the economy of other countries?
- The economy impacts the lives of every citizen in the country: is it true or false?
- Accumulation of wealth and monopolies are harmful to the economy.
- The scarcity of economic resources with regards to poverty , income gaps, and the distribution of wealth.
- The economics of death and disease: how industries impose unnecessary regulations to increase revenue.
- Agree or disagree with the following statement: there should be a limit placed on private property ownership.
- Has the 2008 economic collapse ended? What has been the impact of this crisis on the modern economy?
🎭 Proposal Argument Topics: Culture
Everyone expresses their culture differently. That’s why cross-cultural communication can be tricky. Do you want to explore how people with diverse backgrounds interact? This section is for you.
- What can communities do to facilitate integration for immigrants? The process is vital for every person moving to a different country. However, some individuals are often better integrated than others. Language barriers and cultural differences are significant obstacles on the path to integration.
- How can recruiters avoid an ageist bias when considering candidates? On the job market , ageism is a common occurrence. Hirers, especially in the IT sector, routinely deny interview requests from people above a certain age. Discuss this issue in your essay.
- How can one avoid falling for problematic nationalist promises? Nationalism is on the rise in many countries. Some leaders use populist rhetoric to fixate the population on their nation’s glory. What can be done about it?
- What is the best way to eliminate the gaming industry’s misogyny ? Sexist clichés and anti-feminist sentiment are prevalent in this industry. In your essay, analyze this problem and propose a solution.
- How can one determine if culture is used to justify ignorant behavior? Cultural practices can encompass many things. Some of them might seem strange to an outsider, while others are outright hurtful.
- On what basis should states grant minority rights ?
- Is positive discrimination a worthwhile practice?
- Think about how to make cross-cultural communication more efficient.
- What obstacles do couples with diverse backgrounds often face?
- Examine ways of to modernizing old-fashioned cultural values .
- The definition of cultural awareness : when does it become relevant?
- Simple ways to end the debate on stereotyping and cultural profiling.
- Racism and reverse racism in college campuses: how students deal with the ongoing discussion on race in light of recent cultural developments.
- The impact of extreme patriotism on the reputation of Americans in the international arena.
- Excellent questions to ask a foreigner to step away from cultural stereotyping .
- The long process of cultural accommodation: what to do and what to avoid when entering a foreign culture.
- Explain how the debate concerning racial profiling should be managed. In doing so, concentrate on the role of so-called “ social justice warriors.”
🖊️ Proposal Topics List: Other Ideas
Proposal essay topics: social life and social issues.
Our society is facing many challenges nowadays. Poverty, racism, and stress are some of the most prominent social issues. What can we do to improve our co-existence? You can answer this question in an essay with one of the following engaging prompts:
- Social workers and incentive to care. Social workers fulfill an irreplaceable role in society. Still, their work is rarely discussed. The struggles of social workers themselves are also often overlooked. You can dedicate your project to this issue.
- Crime rates and wealth distribution : a disparity fueled by desperation. Crime rates in low income areas are more prevalent than in wealthier places. The difference, however, is born out of the underlying conditions perpetuated by wealth inequality. Society can address them in specific ways. Explore them in your policy proposal essay. The topic allows various interpretations.
- Discrimination in the workplace and sensitivity training . This issue can be an interesting proposal essay topic. For example, businesses can combat disrespectful behavior via promoting relevant training among employees. Persuade the readers that it’s an effective way to tackle the problem.
- Harassment on social media and mass reporting. With the widespread usage of social media, thousands of people become famous for their presence on the internet. This trend is also accompanied by online harassment. In your essay, propose warranting methods of combating its spread.
- Environmentally-friendly ways to use modern technology . The questions on the sustainability of new technology are becoming more and more vital. Discuss how people can enjoy technology while making a positive contribution to the environment.
- Cleaning marathons as a way to engage citizens in keeping their neighborhood tidy.
- Safe driving educational materials as a preventive measure.
- Is there a way to make students more socially responsible ?
- How can a person help orphans without spending money?
- Best ways to promote subcultures and manage their activities.
- What are the sexism -related issues at school? How can we solve them?
- Social programs for educating the general public about disabled people’s problems and needs.
- Installing book exchange boxes around the city to promote reading.
- Support groups for teenagers suffering from depression .
- Think of the most effective ways to help your friend if you suspect they are addicted to alcohol or drugs .
- Banning social media : can it be a solution to reduce suicides?
- What can you do to be less susceptible to advertisements ?
- Choosing the right idols for teenagers to encourage positive lifestyle changes.
- Ways to support single-parent families in times of need.
- What should you do if you realize your friends are toxic?
- Ways to show how social media controls people’s lives and how to change it.
- How can you prevent daily information overload?
- Practical solutions for skyrocketing cybercrime rates.
- How can people preserve national identity in times of globalization?
- Reasons to implement more restrictions on legalized substances.
- Script for an educational film for enhancing population awareness of the hazards of excessive television viewing.
- Hate-crime laws as a response to increased violence against minorities.
- Propagating healthy eating habits to reduce obesity levels.
- Can cyber-bullying alerts decrease online harassment?
- Healthy alternatives to free beer parties to prevent the dangers of unrestrained drinking.
Proposal Argument Topics: Technology
Technological advancements have drastically changed how people live and communicate. That’s why these essay ideas are related to exploring the impact of progress in modern societies. Be creative: think about the role technology plays in your life and provide real-life examples.
- Technology accessibility for the disabled . For some, new technology is less accessible than for others. This category includes people with disabilities and impairments. Use this proposal argument topic to suggest a plan of action.
- Technology to make public spaces more accessible. The inclusion of disabled people and those who require further assistance is on the increase. How can technology make public spaces more accessible to people with impairments and disabilities?
- Technological advancements in study environments . With the use of technology, we can achieve more effective functionality in different fields. For example, by introducing technology to the educational sphere, we can improve its quality.
- Technology in the house : balancing privacy with functionality. Many homes are now using smart technology. It makes the question of confidentiality more prevalent. The issue of balancing personal space and the use of new technology is quickly gaining traction.
- Safety and security online : ways of controlling the online experience. Today, millions of people are using social media. Each of them has to manage the amount of private data they post online. Understanding what is safe to publish on the internet is a good proposal topic to explore.
- How can one keep up with the increasing speed of technological development ?
- Digital detox as a preventive measure for depression and apathy.
- What is the optimal way to implement more technologies into the educational process ?
- Child control applications for looking after children’s safety on the internet.
- What are the financial benefits of switching to wireless technologies ?
- Effective ways to resolve the issue of online identity theft .
- Would implementing modern technologies in libraries encourage people to visit them more often?
- Online safety and personal data protection .
- Cyberbullying at schools: what are the most effective strategies to fight it?
- How can virtual reality help children with learning disabilities?
- How to preserve your imagination while using modern technology .
- Limiting the age of modern technology users for the sake of healthy child development.
- Implementing censorship in the media to stop the collapse of moral values.
- Does technology help college students in their performance? If so, how can they use it to boost their grades?
- Banning children from watching TV : is it the best solution for the development of inappropriate behavior patterns?
- How can one make the best out of technology in medicine for inheritance disease testing?
- Research current issues with mechanical reproduction and find the most appropriate ethical solutions.
- Technology and the food industry : using GMO to stop world hunger.
- How can technology solve some of the environmental issues?
- Recommendations on how to use modern technologies and preserve mental health .
- Machines have replaced people in many fields. Has this trend brought more benefits than disadvantages?
- Computers and smartphones make younger generations less sociable: is this statement true?
- How has technology changed the way modern businesses work?
- Develop a paper with solutions and recommendations for overcoming the gap between the rich and the poor that has been caused by technology.
- What problems do parents face when preventing their children from accessing the internet unsupervised?
Proposal Argument Topics: Law and Justice
Do you wish to make the world a more just place? Start with a proposal essay on law and justice . These topics will help you choose the right direction.
- Justice system and the lack of fresh talent: a need for change? Similar to other fields, the justice system needs to work within the boundaries of the current age. However, it isn’t easy to accomplish. Currently, high-ranking positions are occupied primarily by older people. Discuss the need to give way to new perspectives and promote young talent.
- Juvenile justice system : what is the best course of action for children? Juvenile justice is a complicated issue. Many people don’t know how to approach it. Right now, there’s a need to guide and reprimand youth for their illegal behavior. What other solutions can be effective?
- Rehabilitation of convicts: education as a betterment tool. It’s generally believed that criminals should be punished for their wrongdoings. However, it may be impractical to rely on punishment as a way of correcting unruly behavior. Use this essay idea to propose a more effective solution to the problem. For example, think of rehabilitation that helps convicts acquire new skills.
- Legalization of drugs and its possible benefits. The effects of using psychoactive drugs are well-known among the public. Most people find the risk not worth the benefits of addictive substances. In your paper, consider the decriminalization of some drugs as a way of combating drug use.
- Simple interpretations of the law as a tool a raising awareness. Law is a difficult subject to approach for an unprepared person. The issues presented by the justice system require knowledge that’s difficult to acquire for the general population. Adapting law into simpler terms may be useful in increasing awareness.
- Elimination of a judicial bias from the trial process .
- Social justice as an aspect of the legal sphere.
- Increasing the influence of law through societal encouragement.
- Law as a source of societal order and control.
- Punitive justice: is it an ethical way to prevent crime?
- Solutions for overcoming prison overcrowding and prison violence.
- Discuss some of the most controversial issues that persist in courtrooms: false confessions , mistreatment of evidence, and witness framing.
- The duty of care for senior citizens: who should be held accountable for the mistreatment of residents and wrongful deaths in nursing homes ?
- “He said—she said”: is “innocent until proven guilty” still valid when it comes to sexual assault allegations?
- Arguments for and against police funding to increase neighborhood safety.
- Types of civil litigation cases everyone should know.
- Business and law: how to manage sexual harassment lawsuits in the workplace.
- How to mitigate the negative impact of police violence on the reputation of law enforcement agencies.
Proposal Writing Ideas: Literature
If you enjoy reading, why not write about it? A paper is a perfect opportunity to show off your literary knowledge. Best of all, you can use these interesting proposal essay topics to practice for the ISC.
- What are the central vices portrayed in Nabokov’s Lolita ? Vladimir Nabokov’s novel deals with the subjects many people of today may find controversial. The novel’s main focus is on the main character’s sexually deviant relationship with a young girl. You can explore other characters’ vices as well.
- Is An American Tragedy a deconstruction of the American dream ? Explore the novel’s main themes and plotlines in your essay. Consider looking at the nature of the upper class society and superficial human relationships.
- How The Yellow Wallpaper portrays emotional abuse in families. The Yellow Wallpaper is one of the foundational books to feminist literature in America. Its focus is on the inner struggles of a woman stuck with her thoughts for far too long. It covers a multitude of topics, including misogyny and emotional mistreatment.
- Literary trends that permeate modern literature . The number of books written in years and years of human development is incredibly vast. The conditions of the society during every epoch have an overarching influence on literature. Compare modern literature to other periods and say what makes it special.
- Objectification of women in literature. Writing compelling female characters is difficult, especially considering the discrepancies between men and women in societies. Across history, men were often unable to write about women understandably and respectfully. It’s further reflected in how people perceive female literary characters.
- Satire of propaganda in literature.
- The occult in fiction is a gateway to mysticism: is this statement true?
- Discuss the effect of classic literature on international outlook among counties.
- Does literature always signify the author’s personality?
- “Death of the author”: uses of the term and its consequences on interpretation.
- The most prominent symbols and motifs in The Great Gatsby and their influence on storytelling.
- Use of satirical dialogue in The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde.
- How Shakespeare’s “To be, or not to be?” became one of the most iconic questions.
- Meaningful lessons that readers can take from Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse-Five .
- Contemporary writers who have influenced literary trends.
- Discuss programs targeted at encouraging children and teenagers to read classic literature.
Creative Proposal Writing Ideas
Essays, short stories, and novels all come with their challenges. In your paper, you can find the best way to overcome them. If you need brilliant proposal ideas for your English class, this section is for you.
- Writing as a way to alleviate stress. Writing is a hobby for many enthusiasts. The creative process demands a lot of emotional effort from a person. Yet, it also gives them the ability to work through their worry in an artistic format.
- Chances for success in writing. Writing is an intriguing career . Depending on the type of content a person produces, their chances of succeeding in the literary industry vary greatly. Describe these and other factors in an essay.
- The importance of setting and background in writing. Characters and their actions are the most important parts of creating a story. However, smaller details are crucial for the reader’s engagement.
- Immersive writing: keeping the audience invested. Immersion dictates how much the audience will care about the events of the story. By establishing a setting, the author can retain audience investment. Explore how one can achieve it.
- Importance of negative emotions in response to written media. Writing is something people can do for entertainment . In many cases, eliciting positive emotions is the desired goal behind writing a story. But, that is not always the case. Negative emotions can create engagement and interest in the audience just as well. Present the reasons why it happens.
- How can we retain the context in translations ?
- Discuss writing as an exercise in imagination .
- What are the possible pitfalls of pursuing writing as a career?
- Burnout is a consequence of long-standing authors’ success.
- Writing minorities: what’s the best approach?
- How to structure a research proposal : from the abstract to the list of references.
- Writing a 1000-word summary of a book : what to include and what to avoid.
- Recommendations on becoming a citation style expert (MLA edition.)
- Practical guidelines for writing an astonishing discursive paper.
- The quickest method to write a 5-paragraph reflective essay.
- Specifics of technical writing : how to differentiate between specialized and non-specialized text.
- Coming up with memorable titles for articles and research papers: how to capture the audience’s attention.
- The easiest way to develop a draft for any paper.
Proposal Argument Topic Ideas: World History
Much has happened since the dawn of humanity. Human actions have left their marks all around the globe. Check out these essay ideas if you want to dive into past times .
- Why was the Cold War one of the tensest periods in world history? The Cold War has signified the continued arms race between the two biggest nations of the world. While tensions were slowly rising, the world has come closest it has ever been to destruction.
- World history : effects of misinformation on communication. History is unique to each nation of the world. The approach countries take to recording their history is ultimately unreliable. Discuss why such misinformation is ineffective in bringing people together.
- The Iron Curtain and the years of hidden developments. The progress America and Asian countries made during the 20 th century is impressive. Meanwhile, Russia, one of the major nations of the world, was uninvolved in the global trade and has chosen an alternative path for its development. Write about the factors that elevated the Soviet Union to the global stage.
- World history as a tool for understanding other cultures . History simultaneously unites and separates people all over the world. In many cases, working together with people of different upbringings may prove difficult. Explore how we can turn to history itself for guidance in such situations.
- Cultural separation between the East and the West. People usually divide the world into the East and the West. These culturally and historically different categories encompass several nations. Meanwhile, Europe is unique, as it displays a remarkable variety of cultures and traditions. You can discuss Europe’s place in the world between the East and the West.
- Write about the America-centric historical approach and its consequences.
- Discuss studying the mistakes of the past as a way to guide the present.
- Is the downfall of ancient civilizations a blueprint for understanding the development of modern societies?
- Assess the impact of conservative belief on how history is studied.
- Explore the effectiveness of non-location-centric approaches to teaching history .
- How did strong female leaders such as Jeanne d’Arc impact the development of societies?
- An introduction to the Paleolithic Age : the development of societies through fishing, scavenging, and hunting and gathering.
- A list of the most significant historical events that shaped modern society .
- Speculate on the basis of historical sources: What could have happened after WWII if the axis had won?
Proposal Essay Ideas: Religion
Religion plays an important spiritual role in many people’s lives. It’s also an interesting subject to study. If you want to explore it in your essay, consider any of these topics:
- Ways to fix the Catholic Church’s reputation. The Catholic Church is often at the center of scandals. Dedicate your assignment to finding ways to restore its good name.
- How can we raise money for church renovations? Churches are often considered architectural wonders. Sadly, many of them are now dilapidated. Discuss the ways to fix this situation.
- What can communities do to bring pagan rituals and beliefs back? Plenty of ancient traditions died out with the rise of Christianity . In discussing this topic, think about how the existing practices can be preserved.
- Multiple religious belonging: different approaches. Being a member of a specific religion often requires you to renounce other beliefs. Is it possible to simultaneously believe in different creeds?
- The virtue of modesty in the modern world. Modesty is a staple for many religions. What’s the best way to follow this virtue?
- How can you reconcile religious beliefs with modern science ?
- Improving religious education in class 11.
- Suggest ideas to raise the popularity of Buddhism in the West.
- A life in monastic abstinence as the best way to find true peace.
- How can priests make young people interested in sermons?
- A short evaluation of current issues prevailing in the Catholic Church : what has changed and what has not?
- A factual analysis of the Bible : comparing historical facts with the descriptions of events given in the religious text.
- Advantages and disadvantages of religious education and how it influences children’s worldviews.
- The best solution for overcoming religious discrimination. A fruitful approach could be to explore the Christianity – Islam opposition .
- Different views on the importance of religion, including how it helps people and how it harms them.
Proposal Essay Ideas: Politics and Government
Surely, at some point, you wondered: “Why doesn’t the government just do this?” Now is the time to use this thought creatively! Whether you want to write about animal treatment or expensive engineering projects, these essay topics will inspire you.
- Voting as a tool of change: effectiveness and results. Voting is one of our fundamental rights. With its help, people can influence how their government operates. It also allows them to participate in making changes to society. But is it always effective?
- Political affiliation as an instrument in understanding personal character. The role politics play in the daily lives of many people is often understated. Explain what a person’s affiliations can tell about their values and character.
- Foreign intervention and the right to sovereignty in modern society. Any system of power should have the ability to make its own decisions unaffected by outside influence. It’s essential in the age when many countries are fighting for their personal political goals.
- The political power of the masses and the ways of displaying it. Technically, the government holds power in any given society. Yet, it’s true as long as people believe in its legitimacy. The public can take power away from the government if needed. Describe how it can be done.
- Refraining from voting as a form of political protest . People have attempted many forms of influencing the government’s deciding power. One of such efforts is the refraining from voting. Debate whether it’s a valid strategy for protest.
- Voting in a two-party system : is it worth it?
- Government support for low-income families: a benefit or a vice?
- Government support of corporations and individuals during a crisis: difference in approach.
- Political alignment and the likelihood of donating to charity .
- Government persecution of political opposition: is it an effective way to prevent violence?
- Interesting insights into whether governments should make decisions about their citizens’ lifestyles. If so, what limitations are there?
- Subjects to discuss with your local government : its role in the economy, social equity, and the well-being of neighborhoods.
- Should the government be involved in controlling the interne t and other media outlets for news?
- Problems in society that government intervention had caused.
- What role should politicians play when providing formal support for underserved and underrepresented communities?
Proposal Essay Ideas in Psychology
Studies in psychology and personal development can profit from both qualitative and quantitative research. Are you looking for interesting prompts in either direction? Check out the following sample topics:
- Self-improvement apps. Plenty of phone apps and programs promise you to become your best self. How do you find out which one is right for you?
- Discuss ways to use personality test results to your benefit. Personality tests claim that within a few ticks, you know what type of person you are. But how useful are these predictions?
- What can governments do to ensure everyone who needs it can get therapy? There are not enough doctors to satisfy the demand for psychotherapy. Waiting lists are endless, and many patients give up even before trying.
- Ways of reducing employee burnout . Nowadays, burnout is a common disease among workers. What can employers do to provide a less stressful environment?
- What’s the best way to stay stable in tough times? Depression has developed into a global public health issue. Propose a way to avoid it in times of crisis.
- What can you do to make getting up in the morning easier?
- How do you build resilience?
- The best way to document your habits and stick to them.
- Management and psychology: effective workplace organization.
- How can psychology help to make houses more intuitive to navigate?
- How harmful is the advertising industry to the development of a child?
- Develop a descriptive essay about the experiences that have shaped your personality and your sense of self-worth. Have you learned more from positive or negative experiences?
- What format should training courses and personal development sessions take when working with developmentally disabled individuals?
- To what extend do you agree with the statement that people’s genetic heritage predetermines their personalities? Is it true that it’s impossible to alter personality traits?
- Discuss the current theories about anxiety and the impact of this disorder on the development of individuals.
- Recommendations for managing posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) .
Proposal Essay Topics: Music and Art
It’s hard to make it in the music or arts businesses. How should successful people use their influence? How can we make arts more accessible for everyone? Keep these two questions in mind when researching for your paper.
- Music as a way of alleviating stress . Music has several positive effects on the brain and the body. It’s demonstrated by a variety of tests and research. The use of music is effective in addressing the problems that traditional medicine is unable to solve.
- Music instruments in the modern age. Music is an ever-developing and art form that attracts a variety of people. With the availability of new technology, many people start to use unconventional means for creating music. Outline them in your essay.
- The spread of music production-oriented software as a gateway to creating more music. With the introduction of the personal computer , software suited for making music has become available to a bigger public. The ability to create without the need for specialized tools allows many more creators to try their hand at making music. What does it mean for the future of the industry?
- The place of traditional painting in the digital age. The computer has made digital painting possible while streamlining the process for convenience. With the advent of drawing software, traditional art may be experiencing a decline in its quantity. Can it be detrimental to the art scene in general?
- People’s opinions on the value of abstract art. Abstract art is a divisive subject for many people. Some consider it to be a testament to human creativity . Others see it as a farce parading as meaningful creation. Give your opinion on this interesting proposal essay topic.
- Art as the means of channeling emotions.
- Can commissioned art be considered a work of true creative freedom?
- Do paintings reflect the personality of an artist?
- Can music effectively control the moods and emotions of people?
- Music as a tool of conditioning.
- Should the government invest in funding and grants for up-and-coming musicians and artists?
- Discuss the benefits of art for societies in juxtaposition to art for individuals.
- Which contemporary artists and musicians have had the most impact on you as a person, and why?
- Does rap music influence the behavior of modern teenagers? If so, is there a difference between the rap of the 70s and modern rap regarding their messages for society?
Proposal Essay Ideas: Globalization
It seems as if globalization has reached every last corner on Earth. Where should humanity go from here? Decide in your paper.
- Globalization as a way to increase income levels in poor countries. Globalization is an inevitable and quick process in the modern generation. It affects the way nations grow and develop. Global growth can foster particular behaviors among different populations, used for personal profit and public benefit.
- The effect of globalization on erasing local cultures . Globalization efforts have a variety of positive effects on how countries develop. Still, there can be a multitude of negative consequences. The erasure of local culture, language, and traditions are among the most apparent effects. Discuss how globalization is endangering small communities and the livelihood of individuals.
- Globalization and the spread of the English language. English has become the international language of the world through the colonial expansions of the British Empire . The ability to speak in a shared language is undoubtedly a benefit. It’s also important to understand the underlying reasons why the world has accepted English as a lingua franca.
- The effect of globalization on CO2 emissions. Climate change is one of the most apparent negative consequences of globalization. CO2 released into the air is harmful to life on Earth. Explore the link between these phenomena in your essay.
- Can globalization be stopped? Globalization seems to be an inseparable part of the human experience in the 21st century. Is there a way to stop it and its harmful effects?
- Globalization and the rapid development of the Chinese economy .
- How globalization affects the rates of growth among 3rd world countries.
- The impact of globalization on education levels and progressive outlook among the population.
- Is there a correlation between globalization and an increase in LGBTQ acceptance?
- Globalization as a tool for creating a unified culture.
- Discuss the negative consequences globalization has had on societies .
- What’s the role of globalization in agriculture?
- Explain the correlation between global wealth and the transfer of knowledge between countries and cultures.
- Has globalization affected you personally? If so, what did you do to mitigate the impact of this process?
- Based on the example of developing economies, investigate the relationship between globalization and democratization.
💡 How to Write a Proposal Argument Essay
Now, let’s see what you need to take into account before writing a proposal argument paper.
- Choose a problem that interests you personally. It can be related to your school, city, or your hobby. Make sure the problem you’ve chosen is concrete and feasible.
- Think about the potential readers of your essay. Consider whether they are already aware of the problem you’re describing. If not, make sure you provide enough background information.
- Present various kinds of evidence. Naturally, you want your essay to be persuasive. Using credible sources is a must, but you can also add some personal anecdotes. Vivid real-life examples are a great tool in argumentative writing.
Making your essay well-structured is a part of its success. Like any argument, your proposal should consist of three parts:
- A claim that proposes some action to solve a problem.
- Evidence that illustrates the solution’s effectiveness.
- Reasoning that proves that the proposed solution will work.
Here’s what your proposal argument can look like:
Claim: Reducing stress levels helps to improve one’s quality of life.
Evidence: Excessive stress leads to physical and mental health problems.
Reasoning: Managing stress helps to avoid health problems and thus improves one’s quality of life.
Keep this structure in mind while planning your paper and you will surely ace it.
Proposal Argument Essay Outline
Now, let’s take a closer look at each part of a proposal essay.
Follow this outline to write an excellent proposal!
Proposal Essay Examples & Formatting Tips
Now you know how to write proposal arguments and have a topic to work with. In this last part, we want to give you some formatting tips. Depending on your requirements, you can choose either MLA or APA format.
Below you’ll find a free sample of a proposal essay. You can use it as inspiration for your own paper. Pay attention to the way it’s structured:
You are welcome to use these proposal essay suggestions to write A+ papers. Choose a proposal essay topic idea that matches your interests. This way, you can enjoy the essay writing process and later reap the fruits of your hard work. Good luck with your studies, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends!
Learn more on this topic:
- Top Ideas for Argumentative or Persuasive Essay Topics
- Best Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- 97 Inspirational & Motivational Argumentative Essay Topics
- Great Persuasive & Argumentative Essay on Divorce
- Gun Control Essay: How-to Guide + Argumentative Topics
- Free Exemplification Essay Examples
✏️ Proposal Essay FAQ
A proposal essay is a description of a well-defined problem with a solution proposal and supporting arguments. A good proposal essay contains some elements of research and persuasive writing (explain why your solution is the best option.)
The key to writing an outstanding proposal essay for college or your job are persuasive arguments. They should convince your readers that your solution is the best one. Try to make your paper impressive yet modest. Creating an outline might be helpful.
Create an outline for your future thesis first. Start off with ideas to cover in the body part. Make sure to include relevant examples and supporting arguments. Then, add an appropriate introduction.
Any problem that might have a list of possible solutions to choose from can become your topic. Some ideas are “the optimal meeting format,” “the best way to celebrate something,” or even “finance allocation.”
- Argument: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Proposal Essay: Kean University
- Elements of Reference List Entries: APA
- The Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice Debate
- The Importance of Self-Worth
- How to Prepare a Research Proposal
- Most Reliable and Credible Sources for Students
- 40 Ways to Be Successful in School: Practical Tips for Students
- Research Proposal Example
- Proposal and Academic Support Center Essay
- How to Write a Proposal Essay
- Conference Papers Writing
- Writing A PhD Proposal
- 122 Tone Words to Set the Mood in Your Story
- Environmental Topics: US Environmental Protection Agency
- Responding to Climate Change: NASA
- Managing People: Harvard Business Review
- Business Topics: University of Michigan-Flint
- Education Technology: Vermont Official State Website
- Education Research Topics: University of York
- Social/Family Issues: Medline Plus
- Social and Policy Issues: Gallup
- Tech Topics: CES
- Technology Innovation Strategy: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hot Topics in Health Care: The University of Arizona
- 10 Healthcare Technology Trends to Improve Your Well-Being: G2
- All Topics: Office of Justice Programs
- Legal Topics: New York City Bar Association
- Choosing a Literary Topic: Northern Michigan University
- Why Do We Write?: University of Nottingham
- Topics: History.com
- Access to Health Services: Healthy People
- Politics Topics: Pew Research Center
- Research Themes: Politics and International Relations: University of Southampton
- Impact of Globalization on World Culture: Research Gate
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Thanks for sharing these excellent writing ideas! This is what I need now to start my paper! Keep it up!
Recommended for You
260 Controversial Debate Topics and Questions for Discussion
Are you searching for original, thought-provoking, and really controversial debate topics? Here they are! Selecting any of these 25 controversial topics for debate from Custom-writing.org, you can guarantee a heated dispute in class or exciting polemics with your friends. But first, let’s figure it out, what is debate and how you should pick up great...
Memorable Event in School Essay: Writing Tips + Ideas
Perhaps, each person has unforgettable memories of school life. It might be their first day when everything seemed to be exciting and unknown. Or it might be some picnic or trip when they spent a great day outside with their classmates. Writing a high school experience essay requires you to...
205 Essay Topics for Grade 8, 9, 10, 12 + Writing Tips 
We came up with this guide to make school essay writing easy for you. Need some creative writing topics for grade 8? Or recommendations for the 11th-grade expository paper? We’ve got you! Helpful tips and essay topics for grades 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12— our Custom-writing.org team has advice for everyone. Here, you’ll find: 205 great essay ideas; tips on how to write argumentative and persuasive papers. In fact, our recommendations will be...
151 Transportation Essay Topics & Writing Tips
Have you ever thought about the importance of transportation? Every day we see cars, trucks, planes, and ships and never wonder what exactly they are doing. In fact, these vehicles not only transport people from one place to another. They also form a vast system that plays a vital role...
13 Brilliant Ideas for Writing Essays on Family Values
In a few words, family values can be defined as principles, some ideals, and beliefs within a family that are passed from generation to generation. You should keep in mind that family values might change with time. Besides, they may differ from culture to culture.
Essay on India after Independence: How-to Guide and Prompts
India gained its independence on August 15, 1947. Before that, it was a British colony. Since 1947, India has changed a lot, and this is what you will have to discuss in your essay on India after 60 Years of Independence.
Proposal Essay Topics And Ideas for Students
What is a proposal essay.
When you have to write a proposal essay, it is essential to understand that it is not like a proposal to become a nurse in the future or a wedding proposal . It is also not exactly the same thing as a research paper proposal. The reasoning here is to provide a certain problem or pose an argument that highlights some issue or phenomenon. Your proposal must meet various challenges and address the questions that are often posed by the sceptics. For example, if you believe that school uniforms lead to equality, you must provide an extensive research where both cons and pros are explored. While you may have a certain bias towards your solution, it is vital to provide arguments and information that would support your opinion with the facts.
How To Write A Proposal Essay?
Before you choose proposal essay topics by narrowing things down a little bit, do your best to define a problem by using several sentences. Imagine that you are talking to a good friend and want to tell them about a great idea that you would like to explore. The next element to consider is a workable, realistic solution that will fit the problem. It can be an assumption or even a case study that you would like to include. It will also be helpful to add analysis with an explanation of why your solution is the most efficient.
Summing things up, we should have:
- An introduction with a thesis statement.
- Proposal of a great solution.
- Post-analysis with an explanation.
If it all sounds way too challenging, you can approach a trained essay maker and address all the issues that you may have. Remember that structure should always come first. That it is recommended to have three key elements where you pose a problem, solve it, and explain why it should work!
100 Best Proposal Essay Topics And Ideas
- proposal argument topics .
The purpose here is to present some argumentation that is already contained in your proposal. For example, you believe that there is not enough coverage about electronic waste issues in China. It can be a proposal topic for your essay. As long as you have some strong points in your topic for a proposal essay, it will work.
- The benefits of green energy and the correct use of water resources.
- The use of school uniforms as a way to achieve equality.
- The challenges of electronic waste in Asian countries and the lack of media coverage.
- The use of body cameras as a way to analyze police violence.
- The use of celebrities for the Covid-19 vaccination purposes.
- Social networks like Instagram must be used for design purposes.
- Cyberbullying must be fought with the help of youth influencers.
- Cultural campaigns as the way to increase international cooperation.
- Unification in the real estate business in the United States.
- AI-based technologies to create equity in the business environment.
- College paper revisions as the pre-examination solutions.
- Volunteering is the safest way for students to boost their social skills.
- The reasons why boarding schools still have a place to be.
- Startups as the way to deal with student college debts.
- The benefits of spiritual education in schools and colleges.
- College mental help centers must expand their responsibilities.
- Playing video games helps to expand cognitive functions.
- Students must focus on learning financial management basics while at college.
- Promotion of subcultures and cooperation must be a part of modern education.
- The negative consequences of fashion shows for minors.
- Proposal Essay Topics
When you have to provide a proposal essay topic, ask yourself a question and think about why something matters or what problem can be addressed. It will help you narrow things down. Below are some topic proposal ideas to consider:
- Why should parents participate in educational process of their children?
- The reasons why students should be involved in politics.
- Why the use of group projects helps to improve social skills.
- Sports can help prevent depression among college students.
- The use of social media to find better internships.
- Turning to community colleges is a safer option for modern education.
- Why has remote learning appeared too challenging for students?
- Is governmental control for social media acceptable?
- Peer pressure and the negative body image among teenagers.
- How has the Internet affected our understanding of friendship and care?
- Why does a plethora of information lead to our lack of social empathy?
- National identity challenges must be studied as a separate subject.
- Why watching historical movies can help students learn better?
- The negative effects of caffeine and the modern culture of coffee.
- Why does education and technology not always work well?
- How can soft skills help us achieve a better employment position?
- Online identity theft: why calling the police immediately is the way to go?
- Children with learning disabilities embrace remote learning in a better way.
- How can volunteering help to address procrastination issues?
- Violent video games lead to an increased crime rate.
- Proposal Essay Topics For College Students
Some topics are more suitable for college students. The trick here is to focus on something that you can relate to as a college learner. See these proposal paper ideas below for inspiration:
- Liberal education must be mixed with various technical subjects.
- The college examination system must be upgraded to include diversity.
- The effects of racial prejudice on college students.
- Should teachers be allowed to interact with students beyond the curriculum for academic purposes?
- The challenges of college suicide prevention centers?
- How can social projects help students add something valuable to their CVs?
- The challenges of exchange students in the United Students.
- Dealing with college studies as a single young parent.
- How does the U.S. government help students with disabilities?
- The importance of scholarships for college students.
- Why is learning beyond the course materials important?
- School bias problem in the United States?
- Why can joining student clubs be obligatory in certain cases?
- How should one deal with substance abuse while at college?
- Why does living on campus help to develop one’s communication skills?
- The lack of emotional belonging and remote education.
- How have psychological issues been addressed during Covid-19 times?
- The importance of music for college students.
- How has the culture of college parties changed during the last decade?
- Why is the use of social media for research purposes more important than ever?
- Proposal Solution Essay Topics
When your grading rubric mentions a proposal solution essay writing, it means that your main thesis should offer a solution. For example, you can state that reducing the online time that children spend online can improve their sleep patterns. It should be a problem with a solution already in the “punch line” of your subject. Just like with proposal argument essay topics seen before, you should not forget about defining your problem to match it with a solution.
- The use of electric vehicles can help reduce emissions.
- The technology gap among the elderly can be reduced with the help of teenagers.
- Cyberbullying can be decreased with the help of IT patrols implemented in every school and college.
- The use of pets in education can help children with autism learn better.
- College sports must be made obligatory to help address the weight problems.
- The use of AI-based grammar checking will help improve literacy.
- The presence of two professors during the lecture can help increase learning individuality.
- Social projects and volunteering should be used as a way to address college debt problems.
- Parent clubs are the most efficient solutions to help students feel that they belong to the educational process.
- The benefits of the Montessori education system for learning basic life skills.
- The use of social media reminders is a way to help the youngster learn about personal safety.
- Educators must become involved in video games development to address engineering concepts for learning purposes.
- The use of TEDx videos must be made a part of an educational curriculum to explain technical aspects of various disciplines.
- TV advertisements as motivational films for social engagement.
- Allowing students to become involved in politics, we address social responsibility.
- Video presentations as the way to gain entrepreneur skills.
- Guest lectures and video blogging to bring life to complex subjects.
- International cooperation among the schools is the best way to focus on cultural development.
- The use of technology and the limitation of smartphones in schools: the trick of clever substitution.
- Mental help involvement and the use of student volunteering groups for improvement of the overall environment.
- Research Proposals Ideas
As a rule, one may start with research proposals for more serious projects. See these examples and remember to cite your sources to avoid plagiarism issues:
- The negative effect of mobile networks on minors and their healthy development.
- How have the oceans changed during the last two decades?
- Life of the Royals and the British society’s outlooks during the 1940s.
- The most common challenges faced by students during pandemic times.
- The ways children learn about their fears and the ways to overcome them.
- The negative gender bias in the workplace and the equality campaigns.
- The use of medical concepts in TV series and the dangers that follow.
- Why is studying and traveling still possible and what are the health benefits?
- The history of yoga and meditation and why it is helpful for college students.
- The use of AI-based technologies for employment screening purposes.
- Social media influencers: can they be considered journalists?
- The changes that have happened to online communities since 2000.
- Intellectual property protection online is hardly possible these days: the legislation overview.
- The legal side of cloud storage of sensitive information.
- The tribal practices of the Native Americans in Montana.
- The community aspect of famous colleges: more than just a brand.
- Fashion industry challenges and the negative perception of body image.
- Psychological effects of racial prejudice on college students.
- The teacher’s involvement in the lives of students: the borderline.
- Workplace safety: the creation of online alerts and notifications.
Remember that these are only the starting points and you can and should explore more essay proposals by turning to our helpful examples. Let your creativity flow, see what is trending, and explore the solutions!
How To Make Proposal Essay Work?
While there is no universal formula to make things perfect right away as our college and school professors may have their opinions, it is always possible to get help with essay and check on things like grammar, structure, and plagiarism risks. Moreover, an expert will always help you correct the wording in your topic and provide you with excellent sources. If you are running out of time or feel stuck, let us handle your proposal essay task and help you earn the best grades!
Order your paper now!
- Criminology Essay Topics
- 100+ Best Exemplification Essay Topics
- Economics Essay Topics
- 110 Great Process Analysis Essay Topics Ideas
- 100+ Greek Mythology Essay Topics Ideas For You
578 Proposal Essay Topics & Good Ideas
21 July 2023
Proposal essay topics invite students to identify a pressing issue and put forth a comprehensive solution. The subject matter for these proposals can be drawn from a broad spectrum, encompassing environmental issues, such as climate change mitigation strategies, to societal problems, like enhancing education systems or increasing mental health awareness. People may suggest implementing innovative recycling policies within their local area or devise strategies to augment student participation in schools. All topics should resonate deeply with the writer, as the task involves persuading the reader about the issue under discussion and the effectiveness of the proposed solution. Students also may cover harnessing a technological breakthrough to curb greenhouse gas emissions or propose a fresh policy aimed at providing support to marginalized groups. When deciding on a proposal essay topic, it is important to keep the audience’s viewpoints in mind, understand available resources, and foresee potential challenges to implementation.
Best Proposal Essay Topics
- Potential Impact of Autonomous Vehicles on Urban Planning
- The Future of Meat: Evaluating the Benefits of Lab-Grown Meat
- The Debate Over Animal Testing: Seeking Humane Alternatives
- Internet Censorship: Balancing Freedom of Speech and National Security
- Fast Fashion: Advocating for Sustainable Clothing Consumption
- Proposing Solutions for Ageism in the Workplace
- The Power of Play: Unleashing Creativity in Education
- Harnessing Solar Power in Developing Countries: Benefits and Challenges
- Restorative Justice: A Solution for Overcrowded Prisons?
- The Implications of Breaching Data Privacy: A Case Study on Social Media Platforms
- Holistic Health: Incorporating Traditional Medicine in Modern Healthcare
- Ocean Acidification: Impacts on Marine Ecosystems and Proposed Solutions
- The Benefits and Challenges of Homeschooling in the Digital Age
- Understanding the Impact of Loneliness on Physical Health
- E-Sports: Recognizing Its Role and Influence in Modern Culture
- Genetic Predictors of Disease: Ethical Dilemmas and Policy Implications
- Using Green Spaces to Enhance Mental Well-Being in Urban Areas
- Tackling Food Deserts: Potential Solutions for Urban Communities
- Influence of Body Positivity Movement on Fashion Industry Trends
- The Integration of Refugees: Best Practices and Challenges
- Evaluating the Impact of Open-Source Software on Technology Innovation
- Online Privacy: Shaping Legislation to Protect Digital Identity
- Pros and Cons of Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Professional Sports
Easy Proposal Essay Topics
- The Rise of Vertical Farming: Sustainability and Food Security
- Stem Cells: The Ethical Conundrum and Future Medical Applications
- Augmented Reality: Revolutionizing the Retail Industry
- Analyzing the Effects of Income Inequality on Social Stability
- Eco-Tourism: Balancing Economic Development and Environmental Conservation
- Urbanization and Wildlife: Mitigation Strategies for Habitat Loss
- Ethical Considerations in Human Cloning: A Futuristic Perspective
- Nanotechnology in Medicine: Potential Applications and Risks
- Mandatory Military Service: Assessing Societal and Personal Impacts
- Examining the Consequences of Prolonged Screen Time on Youth
- Conservation Strategies for Coral Reefs Amidst Climate Change
- Dark Tourism: Morality, Interest, and Economic Aspects
- Evaluating the Impact of Taxation on Small Business Growth
- The Global Water Crisis: Sustainable Solutions for the Future
- Biodegradable Packaging: A Step Toward Reducing Plastic Waste
- Addressing the Digital Divide: Strategies for Global Internet Access
- The Future of Work: Preparing for the Rise of Automation
- The Role of Blockchain in Ensuring Financial Transparency
- The Impact of Parental Leave Policies on Gender Equality
- Urban Agriculture: Potential for Food Security and Community Building
- Invasive Species: Management Strategies and Ecological Consequences
Interesting Proposal Essay Topics
- Universal Health Care: Pros, Cons, and Feasibility
- Promoting Renewable Energy in the Face of Fossil Fuel Lobbying
- Youth Activism: Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Social Change
- Impacts of Cultural Exchanges on International Relations
- Ethics of Surveillance: Privacy vs. National Security
- Gamification in Education: Motivating Students Through Game Design Principles
- Rethinking Food Waste: Strategies for a Sustainable Future
- The Impact of Nature Exposure on Human Health and Well-Being
- The Role of AI in Predicting and Preventing Epidemics
- Balancing Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability in Emerging Economies
- Wildlife Trafficking: Understanding Its Impacts and Strategies for Prevention
- Affordable Housing: Addressing the Urban Housing Crisis
- Telemedicine: Assessing its Potential in Enhancing Healthcare Accessibility
- Space Debris: Threats and Possible Mitigation Strategies
- Analyzing the Impact of Trade Wars on the Global Economy
- The Influence of Celebrity Endorsements on Brand Perception
- Utilizing Green Infrastructure for Urban Stormwater Management
- The Social Impact of Autonomous Robots on Human Interaction
- The Role of Probiotics in Promoting Gut Health
- The Ethical Dilemma of Using Facial Recognition Technology
Proposal Topics & Ideas for High School
- Examining the Impact of Remote Learning on Student Performance
- Implementing Green Energy Solutions for Urban Development
- Reevaluating the Effectiveness of Current Drug Policies
- Strategies for Reducing Microplastics in the Oceans
- Can Diet Influence Mental Health: A Detailed Analysis
- Implementing Measures to Protect Endangered Languages
- Investigating the Correlation Between Physical Activity and Academic Success
- The Economic Impact of Local Food Markets
- Mandatory Vaccinations: A Public Health Necessity or Personal Freedom Breach?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Universal Basic Income
- Cybersecurity in the Age of Internet-of-Things: A Risk Assessment
- Methods to Combat Fake News on Social Media Platforms
- Reassessing the Value of Arts Education in Modern Curriculum
- The Influence of Music Therapy on Mental Health
- Gene Editing: Ethical Implications and Future Possibilities
- Modern Slavery: Hidden Practices in Global Supply Chains
- Space Tourism: Economic Potential and Environmental Concerns
- Effectiveness of Meditation in Stress Reduction: A Scientific Approach
- Climate Change: Strategies for Mitigating Biodiversity Loss
- Dangers of Pesticides: Proposed Alternatives for Sustainable Farming
- Addressing Overpopulation: The Case for Family Planning Education
Proposal Topics & Ideas for College Students
- Implementing Mental Health Programs in Universities: A Need for Urgency
- Digital Transformation: Integrating Advanced Technology in Higher Education
- Sustainability Measures: Fostering Environmental Awareness among Students
- Nutrition Programs: Ensuring a Healthy Lifestyle on Campus
- International Exchange Programs: Promoting Cultural Diversity in Institutions
- Cybersecurity Safeguards: Protecting University Networks
- Physical Fitness Initiatives: Enhancing Student Well-Being
- Vocational Training: Bridging the Gap between Academia and Employment
- Dual Degree Opportunities: Expanding Academic Pathways for Students
- Housing Policies: Improving Residential Life on Campus
- Investment in Research Facilities: Boosting Academic Excellence
- Integration of Art Therapy: Supporting Students’ Emotional Health
- Alternative Assessment Methods: Encouraging Holistic Learning
- Modernizing Libraries: Adapting to the Digital Age
- Entrepreneurship Programs: Inspiring the Next Generation of Innovators
- Enhancement of Foreign Language Courses: Promoting Global Competence
- Community Engagement: Connecting Academics With Social Responsibility
- Tutoring Resources: Offering Comprehensive Academic Support
- Climate Change Education: Creating Conscious Global Citizens
- Work-Study Opportunities: Balancing Academics and Employment
- Life Skills Education: Preparing Students for Post-Graduation Life
Proposal Topics & Ideas for University
- Financial Literacy: Empowering Students With Essential Knowledge
- Parental Involvement: Facilitating Communication in Education
- Disability Support: Ensuring Inclusivity in Campus Facilities
- Green Campus Initiatives: Championing Sustainable Practices
- STEM Programs: Inspiring Female Students in Science and Technology
- Substance Abuse Prevention: Promoting a Safe Learning Environment
- Career Counseling: Guiding Students Toward Successful Futures
- Campus Security Measures: Protecting University Communities
- Peer Mentoring: Promoting Academic and Social Success
- Mental Health Days: Acknowledging Student Well-Being
- Alumni Engagement: Building Lifelong University Relationships
- Sexual Harassment Policies: Safeguarding Student Rights
- Ethical Teaching Practices: Upholding Academic Integrity
- Open Course Materials: Reducing Student Expenses
- Workshops for Stress Management: Enhancing Student Resilience
- Multicultural Curriculum: Nurturing Global Perspectives
- Gender-Sensitive Policies: Ensuring Equality in Higher Education
- Study Abroad Scholarships: Broadening Global Learning Opportunities
- Interactive Learning Strategies: Boosting Student Engagement
- Apprenticeship Programs: Blending Theoretical and Practical Skills
Education Proposal Argument Topics
- Implementing Tech-Enhanced Learning in Lower-Income Schools
- Diverse Curricula: Encouraging Multicultural Education
- Inclusion of Life Skills in the Core Curriculum
- Mandatory Physical Education: Benefits and Challenges
- Evaluating Standardized Testing: Is It Really Reflective of Student Ability?
- Teacher Accountability: Balancing Measurement and Autonomy
- Roles of AI in Personalizing Education
- Foreign Language Instruction: Necessity or Option?
- Rethinking Homework: Impact on Student Mental Health
- Cyberbullying: Developing Effective Policies in Schools
- Parental Involvement: Measuring Its Impact on Student Performance
- Educational Equity: Dealing With Socioeconomic Disparity
- School Uniforms: Assessing Their Relevance in Today’s World
- Nutrition and Academic Performance: Are School Lunch Programs Adequate?
- Early Childhood Education: Evaluating Its Long-term Impact
- Charter Schools vs. Public Schools: An In-Depth Comparison
- Online Learning: Analyzing Its Effectiveness and Accessibility
- Teaching Morality: Should Ethics Be a Standalone Subject?
- School Start Times: Studying Their Effect on Student Productivity
- Bilingual Education: Exploring Its Benefits and Challenges
- Visual Learning vs. Auditory Learning: Tailoring Teaching Methods
Proposal Essay Topics About Health
- Evaluating the Impacts of an Organic Diet on Overall Health
- Implementing Mental Health Awareness Programs in Schools
- Addressing Childhood Obesity Through School Nutrition Programs
- Advancing Telemedicine Services to Improve Health Care Access
- Eradicating Health Disparities in Low-Income Communities
- Promoting Healthy Aging Through Lifestyle Interventions
- Optimizing Health Care Delivery in Rural Areas
- Prioritizing Maternal Health in Developing Nations
- Rethinking Strategies for Early Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Revising National Policies on Vaccination
- Streamlining Health Care Infrastructure With Digital Technology
- Targeting Workplace Wellness Programs to Enhance Employee Health
- Augmenting Traditional Medicine With Complementary and Alternative Methods
- Nurturing Resilience Among Adolescents for Mental Health
- Analyzing the Influence of Environmental Factors on Public Health
- Cultivating a Culture of Regular Physical Activity in Urban Areas
- Bolstering Global Responses to Pandemics
- Weighing the Ethics of Genetic Testing in Health Care
- Pioneering Innovation in Mental Health Treatment
- Enhancing the Role of Pharmacists in Primary Health Care
Environment Proposal Topics
- Exploring the Role of Renewable Energy in Climate Change Mitigation
- Implementing Sustainable Practices in Urban Development
- Evaluating the Impact of Deforestation on Global Biodiversity
- Assessing Strategies for Ocean Pollution Control
- Advancing Sustainable Agriculture: Prospects and Challenges
- Scrutinizing Single-Use Plastics: An Ecological Disaster
- Elucidating the Effects of Air Pollution on Public Health
- Probing Into the Long-Term Consequences of Nuclear Waste Disposal
- Mapping the Implications of Overpopulation on Environmental Sustainability
- Quantifying the Ecological Footprint of Fast Fashion Industries
- Initiating Effective Measures for Coral Reef Conservation
- Fostering Eco-Tourism: A Step Toward Sustainable Development
- Promoting Green Architecture for Urban Resilience
- Assessing Strategies for Wildlife Conservation in the Anthropocene
- Evaluating the Efficacy of Carbon Capture Technologies
- Delving Into the Impact of E-Waste on Environmental Health
- Harnessing Geothermal Energy: Environmental Benefits and Risks
- Analyzing the Role of NGOs in Environmental Protection
- Investigating the Impact of Climate Change on Migration Patterns
- Devising Policies for Sustainable Water Resource Management
- Implementing Eco-Friendly Practices in Schools: A Case Study
History Proposal Prompts
- Origins of Democracy: An Analysis of Ancient Greece
- Impacts of the Crusades on European Economic Development
- Factors Influencing the French Revolution’s Success
- The Roman Empire’s Influence on Western Legal Systems
- Understanding the Transformation During the Meiji Restoration
- Slavery’s Roles in Shaping American Sociopolitical Landscape
- Effects of the Industrial Revolution on European Urbanization
- Significance of the Magna Carta in Establishing Modern Legal Concepts
- Medieval Trade Routes: Stimulators for Globalization?
- Examination of the Cultural Shift during the Harlem Renaissance
- Consequences of the Great Depression on American Labor Movements
- Determining the Factors That Led to the Fall of the Soviet Union
- Decolonization Process and Its Impact on African Nations
- Impacts of Martin Luther’s Reformation on European Religiosity
- World War II: Transformation of Women’s Roles in Society
- Architectural Evolution in the Byzantine Empire: Causes and Effects
- Evaluating the Implications of the Cuban Missile Crisis
- Manifest Destiny and Its Consequences on Native American Tribes
- Rise and Influence of Islamic Caliphates during the Middle Ages
- The Cultural and Political Impact of the Renaissance on Europe
Politics Proposal Essays Ideas
- Examining the Role of Social Media in Political Campaigns
- Impacts of Gerrymandering on Democratic Representation
- The Influence of Lobbyists on Policy Decisions
- Reinventing Electoral Reforms: A Path to Transparency
- Nuclear Proliferation: Addressing Global Security Concerns
- Balancing National Security and Personal Privacy Rights
- Comparative Analysis: Presidential vs. Parliamentary Systems
- Deciphering Populism: The Surge in Global Politics
- Immigration Policies: Addressing Human Rights Concerns
- Roles of International Law in Resolving Conflicts
- Climate Change: Integrating Environmental Issues in Political Agendas
- Political Satire: Its Effects on Public Perception
- Party Funding: Unearthing Transparency and Accountability Issues
- Analyzing the Impact of Political Scandals on Public Trust
- Future of Democracy: Adaptation in Digital Age
- The Politics of Healthcare: A Comparative Study
- Globalization: Understanding Its Political Repercussions
- Female Representation in Politics: Steps Toward Equality
- Rethinking Foreign Aid: Impact on Diplomatic Relations
- Roles of Non-Governmental Organizations in International Politics
- Importance of Civic Education in Fostering Political Participation
Proposal Prompts on Social Media
- Bullying Evolution: The Impact of Social Media on Cyberbullying
- Self-Image Distortion: The Role of Social Media in Promoting Unrealistic Beauty Standards
- Political Engagement: Boosting Citizen Participation Through Social Media
- Polarization Escalation: The Effect of Social Media on Political Divides
- Activism Transformation: The Influence of Social Media on Social Movements
- Mental Health: Investigating the Links Between Social Media Usage and Anxiety
- Global Connectivity: Understanding the Social Impact of Social Media on Cross-Cultural Interactions
- Digital Marketing: The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising
- Content Regulation: Addressing the Need for Greater Oversight of Social Media Platforms
- Democracy Deterioration: Social Media’s Influence on Election Integrity
- Education Enhancement: Using Social Media for Learning and Development
- Career Advancement: Leveraging LinkedIn for Professional Growth
- Youth Development: The Role of Social Media in Shaping Adolescent Behavior
- Non-profit Fundraising: Utilizing Social Media for Charitable Causes
- Citizen Journalism: The Shift Toward Social Media News Reporting
- Business Expansion: The Influence of Social Media on Small Businesses
- Socialization Shift: Exploring the Effect of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships
- Addiction Concerns: Understanding Social Media Dependency and Its Effects
- Public Opinion: Examining the Impact of Social Media on Social Norms
- Freedom of Speech: Balancing User Rights and Responsibility on Social Media Platforms
Arts Proposal Essay Topics
- Reviving Traditional Art Forms for Future Generations
- Graphic Design’s Influence on Advertising and Branding
- Incorporating Cultural Diversity in Children’s Literature Illustrations
- Sustainable Practices in Art Supplies Manufacturing
- Digitization of Historical Artifacts: Pros and Cons
- Integration of Music Education in Public Schools Curriculum
- Influence of Pop Culture on Contemporary Art Trends
- Fostering Creativity Through Play: Role of Art in Early Childhood Education
- Copyright Laws’ Effects on Artistic Creativity and Innovation
- Promoting Environmental Awareness Through Eco-Art
- Investing in Art: Assessing Risks and Returns
- Roles of Art Therapy in Mental Health Treatment
- Impacts of Social Media on Emerging Artists’ Careers
- Application of AI in Creating Visual Art
- Advancements in Digital Sculpture: Techniques and Tools
- Exploring Diversity in Broadway: A Proposal for More Inclusive Casting
- Role of Cinematography in Enhancing Movie Narratives
- Preservation of Indigenous Art: Challenges and Solutions
- Influence of Anime on Western Animation Styles
- Merging Technology and Art: A Look at Interactive Installations
- Dance as a Medium of Cultural Expression: Exploring Various Styles
Sports Proposal Argument Topics
- Impacts of Nutrition on Athlete Performance
- Risks vs. Rewards in Youth Contact Sports
- Roles of Women in Coaching Male Professional Teams
- Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Athletics and Ethical Implications
- Long-Term Effects of Repeated Concussions in Football
- Advantages of Mandatory Yoga for Sportspeople
- Roles of Data Analytics in Improving Team Performance
- Wage Gap Between Male and Female Athletes
- Influence of Media Portrayal on Sports Culture
- Impacts of Parents’ Pressure on Child Athletes
- Exploration of Social Issues Within the World of Sports
- Analysis of Leadership Styles among Successful Coaches
- Influence of Corporate Sponsorship on Professional Sports
- Contributions of Sports Psychology to Athlete Success
- Relationship Between Regular Exercise and Academic Performance
- Importance of Teaching Life Skills Through Sports in Schools
- Evaluation of Management Practices in Professional Sports Organizations
- Inclusion Practices in Sports for Disabled Athletes
- Examination of Racial Discrimination in Professional Sports
- Assessment of Violence in Sports and Prevention Strategies
Proposal Essay Topics on Culture
- Influence of Hollywood on Global Perception of American Culture
- Bridging Cultural Gaps: The Role of Interfaith Dialogue
- Impacts of Social Media on Youth Cultural Identity
- Measures to Promote Cultural Literacy in Education Systems
- Ensuring Cultural Diversity in the Workplace: A Pragmatic Approach
- Roles of Music in Fostering Intercultural Understanding
- Nurturing Artistic Expression Within Marginalized Cultures
- Multicultural Education: Strategies for Inclusive Curriculum
- Cultural Competency Training: Improving Healthcare Delivery
- Propagation of Stereotypes Through Mass Media: Mitigation Strategies
- Influence of Language on Cultural Perception and Understanding
- Effects of Tourism on Local Culture and Tradition
- Cross-Cultural Communication Barriers in Global Business
- Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage: UNESCO’s Role and Challenges
- Food as a Cultural Identity Marker: A Global Perspective
- Digital Technology’s Impacts on Cultural Preservation
- Implementing Cultural Sensitivity in Advertising Campaigns
- Influence of Migrant Cultures on Urban Landscapes
- Overcoming Cultural Bias: The Role of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Promotion of Gender Equality in Patriarchal Societies: Effective Strategies
- Cultural Differences in Environmental Conservation: A Comparative Study
Business Proposal Ideas
- Exploration of Modern Leadership Styles in Business Success
- Effectiveness of Sustainable Practices in Modern Enterprises
- Impacts of Remote Work on Corporate Productivity
- Innovation-Driven Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
- Roles of Artificial Intelligence in Streamlining Supply Chains
- Incorporating Ethics in Global Business Strategy
- Workplace Diversity’s Influence on Organizational Performance
- Efficiency of Green Energy Solutions in Reducing Operational Costs
- Evaluation of Entrepreneurial Resilience in Startup Failure Rates
- Expansion Strategies for E-Commerce in Developing Economies
- Corporate Social Responsibility’s Impacts on Brand Reputation
- Influence of Organizational Culture on Employee Retention
- Assessing Blockchain’s Potential in Financial Services
- Necessity of Data Privacy Regulations for Digital Enterprises
- Gender Parity’s Effects on Boardroom Decision-Making
- Augmented Reality’s Roles in Enhancing Customer Experience
- Eco-Friendly Packaging’s Influence on Consumer Buying Behavior
- Understanding the Role of Strategic Partnerships in Business Growth
- Agility of Supply Chain Management in a Post-Pandemic Era
- Importance of Soft Skills Training for Corporate Leadership
Proposal Topics on Social Issues & Social Life
- Impactful Measures for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Rehabilitation
- Reforming Education for Children in Underprivileged Communities
- Addressing the Social Stigma of Mental Illness
- Fostering Inclusion: Policies for LGBTQ+ Rights
- Effects of Climate Change on Human Migration Patterns
- Roles of Art in Fostering Social Change
- Combatting Racism: Policies and Community Efforts
- Overcoming Gender Bias in Workplace Environments
- Advancing Healthcare Accessibility in Rural Communities
- Initiatives for Elderly Care in an Aging Society
- Reducing Violence: Effective Gun Control Policies
- Roles of Non-Profit Organizations in Poverty Alleviation
- Solutions for Income Inequality in Developed Nations
- Coping With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Veterans
- Adoption Challenges and Solutions in Contemporary Society
- Managing Youth Unemployment Through Vocational Training
- Implementing Technology for Disabled Individuals: Accessibility Initiatives
- Advocating for Women’s Rights in Developing Countries
- Evaluating the Influence of Pop Culture on Youth Behavior
- Dealing With Body Shaming in Modern Society
- Strategies for the Social Reintegration of Ex-Convicts
Proposal Topics in Economics
- Microfinance as a Tool for Poverty Reduction
- Evaluating the Economic Effects of Brexit
- Influence of Technological Innovations on Job Markets
- The Role of Cryptocurrency in Shaping Future Economies
- Reshaping Healthcare: An Economic Analysis
- Effectiveness of Economic Sanctions as Diplomatic Tools
- Immigration Policies and Their Economic Implications
- Role of Education in Economic Development
- Sustainable Agriculture: Its Economic and Environmental Implications
- Foreign Direct Investment’s Impact on Developing Economies
- Analyzing the Success of Small Business Grants
- Understanding the Economics of Renewable Energy
- Comparative Study of Capitalism and Socialism
- International Trade Agreements: Advantages and Pitfalls
- Unveiling the True Cost of Fast Fashion
- Roles of Banks in Economic Stability
- Deciphering the Gender Wage Gap: Causes and Solutions
- Effects of Tax Reforms on Middle-Class Citizens
- Analyzing the Relationship Between Infrastructure and Economic Growth
- Assessing the Economic Benefits of Legalizing Recreational Marijuana
Proposal Essay Topics on Student Lifestyle
- Unpacking the Role of Technology in Promoting Effective Study Techniques
- Roles of Fitness Routines in Reducing Stress among Students
- Need for Implementing Financial Literacy Courses in Colleges
- Benefits of International Exchange Programs on Personal Growth
- Evaluating the Consequences of Chronic Sleep Deprivation in College Students
- Importance of Peer Tutoring Programs in Enhancing Academic Success
- Advocating for More Comprehensive Sex Education in Colleges
- Influence of Community Service on Empathy Development among Students
- Assessing the Potential of Meditation in Reducing Exam Anxiety
- Alcohol Abuse Prevention Strategies on College Campuses
- Sustainability Practices: The Green Movement in Student Lifestyles
- Reducing the Stigma: Mental Health Conversations in the Classroom
- Impacts of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships Among Students
- Bilingual Education: Unlocking Cognitive and Cultural Benefits
- Coping Strategies for First-Generation College Students: Overcoming Barriers
- Integrating Career Guidance Into High School Curriculum
- Addressing Bullying and Cyberbullying in Schools: Prevention and Intervention
- Cultural Sensitivity Training: Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion in Schools
- Influence of Classroom Environment on Students’ Learning Experience
- Roles of Sports in Developing Leadership Skills Among Students
- Promoting Healthy Eating Habits Through School Cafeteria Policies
Science & Technology Proposal Essay Topics
- AI Ethics: Guiding Autonomous Vehicles Toward Safer Roads
- Martian Colonization: Analysis of Human Adaptation to Extraterrestrial Life
- Bioplastics Development: Striking the Balance Between Sustainability and Performance
- Analyzing Genetic Modification’s Role in Food Security Enhancement
- Telemedicine Advancements: Ensuring Rural Healthcare Accessibility
- Stem Cell Research: The Future of Regenerative Medicine
- Robotics in Elderly Care: A Solution for the Aging Society?
- Virtual Reality’s Potential in Mental Health Therapies
- Analyzing the Impacts of Blockchain Technology on Supply Chain Management
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Evaluating Their Therapeutic Potential
- Dark Matter Exploration: Unraveling Cosmic Mysteries
- E-Waste Management: Proposing Sustainable Technological Disposal Methods
- Drones in Agriculture: Exploring Efficiency of Precision Farming
- Space Tourism: Assessing Safety and Economic Viability
- Bioinformatics: Unleashing the Power of Big Data in Genomics
- Green Architecture: Integrating Sustainability in Urban Planning
- Artificial Photosynthesis: Prospects for Carbon Dioxide Conversion
- Exoskeletons in Rehabilitation: Exploring Their Efficacy and Accessibility
- The Future of 3D Printing: Implications for Mass Manufacturing
- Invasive Species Control: Implementing Bioengineering Strategies
Psychology Proposal Essay Topics
- Analysis of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Effectiveness in Treating Depression
- Exploring the Impact of Nature vs. Nurture on Personality Development
- Influence of Social Media on Teenage Self-Esteem
- Sleep Deprivation and Its Correlation With Mental Health Disorders
- Music Therapy’s Contribution to Stress and Anxiety Management
- PTSD Development in Military Veterans: Causes and Treatments
- Childhood Trauma’s Long-Term Psychological Effects: An In-Depth Study
- Impacts of Workplace Culture on Employee Mental Health
- Neuropsychology: A Look at Brain Plasticity Post-Injury
- Dementia Care: Developing Effective Communication Strategies
- Meditation’s Roles in Alleviating Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
- Evaluating Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapies for Enhanced Life Quality
- Influence of Parenting Styles on Child Behavioral Outcomes
- Bipolar Disorder: Advancements in Diagnosis and Management Techniques
- Forensic Psychology: Analysis of Criminal Behavior and Rehabilitation Prospects
- Eating Disorders: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Family-Based Therapy
- Virtual Reality’s Potential in Treating Phobias and Anxiety Disorders
- Sport Psychology: Optimizing Performance Through Mental Conditioning
- Early Intervention Strategies for Schizophrenia: Prospects and Challenges
- Roles of Art Therapy in Pediatric Oncology: Patient Coping Mechanisms
- Effects of Pet Therapy on Elderly Mental Health in Residential Care
Philosophy Proposal Essay Topics
- Decoding the Ethical Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Society’s Interpretation of Friedrich Nietzsche’s “God Is Dead” Concept
- Aristotelian Virtue Ethics: Their Relevance in the 21st Century
- Kant’s Categorical Imperative: A Contemporary Application
- Analyzing the Influences of Eastern Philosophy on Western Thought
- Plato’s Allegory of the Cave: Reflections on Modern Media
- The Philosophy of Language: Wittgenstein’s Influence on Modern Linguistics
- Utilitarianism in Public Policy: Balancing Collective Good and Individual Rights
- Stoicism’s Roles in Modern Mental Health Practices
- Understanding the Existential Crisis: Insights From Sartre and Camus
- Spinoza’s Pantheism: An Ecological Interpretation
- The Intersection of Quantum Mechanics and Buddhist Philosophy
- Cartesian Dualism: Prospects and Problems in Cognitive Science
- Hegel’s Dialectic and the Dynamics of Social Change
- Schopenhauer’s Pessimism: An Analysis in Light of Current Global Issues
- Transhumanism and Posthumanism: Philosophical Perspectives on Human Enhancement
- The Ethical Quandary in Peter Singer’s “Animal Liberation”
- Solipsism: Can It Offer Insights Into the Nature of Consciousness?
- Epicurus’ Philosophy of Pleasure: A Rethinking in Modern Hedonism
- The Relevance of Confucian Ethics in Business Practices
Literature Proposal Argument Topics
- Comparative Analysis of Tragedy in Greek Epics “Iliad” and “Odyssey”
- Analyzing Religion in C.S. Lewis’s “The Chronicles of Narnia”
- Humanity’s Struggle With Morality: A Study of Dostoevsky’s “Crime and Punishment”
- Ecocriticism: Interpreting Nature in William Wordsworth’s Poetry
- Magical Realism and Latin American Identity in Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s “One Hundred Years of Solitude”
- Power of the Supernatural in Shakespeare’s “Macbeth”
- Dissecting Utopian Themes in Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World”
- Racism and Prejudice in Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird”: A Timeless Dialogue
- Deconstructing Absurdism in Samuel Beckett’s “Waiting for Godot”
- Portrayal of Mental Health in Sylvia Plath’s “The Bell Jar”
- Stephen King’s “The Shining”: A Detailed Examination of Horror and Suspense
- J. R. R. Tolkien’s “The Lord of the Rings”: An In-Depth Study of Mythology and Fantasy
- Love and Loss: Examining Human Emotions in Nicholas Sparks’ “The Notebook”
- Orwellian Dystopia: Scrutinizing Government Control in George Orwell’s “1984”
- Victorian Society and Values in Charles Dickens’s “Great Expectations”
- Analyzing Magical Elements in J. K. Rowling’s “Harry Potter” Series
- Importance of Culture in Amy Tan’s “The Joy Luck Club”
- Postcolonial Perspective: Analyzing Cultural Identity in Chinua Achebe’s “Things Fall Apart”
- Existential Themes in Albert Camus’s “The Stranger”
- Hemingway’s “The Old Man and the Sea”: Decoding Themes of Determination and Resilience
- Unraveling Feminist Undertones in Virginia Woolf’s “A Room of One’s Own”
- Time and Memory: Interpreting Narrative Structure in Marcel Proust’s “In Search of Lost Time”
Religion Proposal Essay Topics
- The Power of Religious Symbols in Contemporary Society
- Exploring Women’s Roles in Religious Leadership
- Analyzing Religion’s Impact on Politics and Governance
- Investigating the Evolution of Religious Beliefs Throughout History
- Examining the Science-Religion Relationship
- Understanding Faith in Different Religious Traditions
- The Significance of Religious Tolerance in a Pluralistic Society
- Unraveling the Origins and Significance of Religious Rituals
- Assessing Religion’s Role in Promoting Social Justice
- Exploring the Intersection of Religion and Ethics in Daily Life
- Investigating Religion’s Influence on Art and Architecture
- Focusing on Religious Texts’ Role in Shaping Belief Systems
- Expanding on Religion’s Impact on Mental Health and Well-Being
- Finding the Relationship Between Religion and Human Rights
- Exploring the Concept of Divine Providence in Religious Traditions
- Investigating Religion’s Role in Promoting Environmental Sustainability
- Analyzing the Implications of Religious Conversion on Personal Identity
- Understanding Religion’s Role in Coping With Grief and Loss
- The Intersection of Religion and Technology: Challenges and Opportunities
- Addressing the Impact of Religious Education on Shaping Worldviews
Law & Justice Proposal Essay Topics
- The Importance of Judicial Independence in Upholding the Rule of Law
- Evaluating the Role of Prosecutorial Discretion in Criminal Justice
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Rehabilitation Programs in Reducing Recidivism
- The Ethical Dilemmas of DNA Testing in Criminal Investigations
- Examining the Implications of Cybersecurity Laws on Privacy Rights
- Ensuring Equal Access to Justice for Marginalized Communities
- Addressing the Challenges of Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Gun Control Policies in Preventing Violent Crimes
- The Impact of Technology on Legal Practice
- Addressing Gender Disparities in the Legal System
- The Impact of Hate Crime Legislation on Social Cohesion
- Analyzing the Legal and Ethical Implications of Artificial Intelligence in Law Enforcement
- Ensuring Privacy Rights in the Era of Mass Surveillance
- Exploring the Rights of Indigenous Peoples in National and International Jurisprudence
- The Role of Attorneys in Promoting Social Justice and Equality
- Evaluating Plea Bargaining as a Mechanism for Criminal Case Resolution
- The Implications of Corporate Liability in Environmental Law
- Examining the Role of International Criminal Tribunals in Achieving Global Justice
- Media Trials and Their Influence on the Right to a Fair Trial
- Addressing Police Misconduct and Ensuring Accountability in Law Enforcement
- Analyzing the Legal and Ethical Issues of Genetic Engineering and Reproductive Technologies
Media & Communication Proposal Essay Topics
- Analyzing Misinformation’s Roles in Public Opinion Formation
- Examining the Influence of Digital Advertising on Consumer Behavior
- Investigating Journalism’s Transformation in the Digital Age
- Assessing Media’s Effects on Body Image Perception
- Evaluating Online Privacy Measures in the Era of Big Data
- Effects of Video Games on Cognitive Development
- Exploring Media’s Contribution to Cultural Diversity
- Understanding Influencer Marketing’s Impacts on Consumer Decision-Making
- Addressing Media’s Perpetuation of Gender Stereotypes
- Focusing on Mobile Technology’s Influence on Interpersonal Communication
- Expanding on Media’s Roles in Shaping Public Opinion on Climate Change
- Efficacy of Crisis Communication Strategies in the Digital Era
- Exploring Media’s Role in Promoting Political Activism
- The Influence of Media on Youth Violence
- Examining Media’s Contribution to Environmental Awareness
- Investigating the Link Between Media Violence and Aggressive Behavior
- Analyzing Media’s Impacts on Educational Outcomes
- Evaluating Media’s Roles in Promoting Cultural Diplomacy
- Addressing Media’s Influence on Public Perception of Law Enforcement
- Explaining the Effects of Media Ownership Consolidation on Pluralism
Ethics & Morality Proposal Essay Topics
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Examining Ethical Business Practices
- Ethical Issues in Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- The Morality of Capital Punishment: A Critical Analysis
- Bioethics and the Ethics of Human Enhancement
- Ethical Dimensions of Climate Change and Environmental Policies
- Ethical Considerations in Animal Testing for Scientific Research
- The Moral Responsibility of Pharmaceutical Companies in the Opioid Crisis
- Ethical Challenges in Human Cloning and Reproductive Technologies
- Ethics of End-of-Life Care and Assisted Suicide
- The Morality of Armed Conflict and Just War Theory
- Ethical Implications of Big Data and Surveillance Practices
- Ethical Issues in Globalization and International Trade
- The Morality of Euthanasia: Examining Different Perspectives
- Ethical Considerations in Humanitarian Interventions and Aid Programs
- The Role of Ethics in Journalism and Media Reporting
- Ethical Implications of Human Genome Editing and Designer Babies
- The Morality of Deception in Different Social Contexts
- Ethical Considerations in Medical Research and Human Trials
- Ethics of Cultural Appropriation in the Arts and Entertainment Industry
- The Morality of Income Inequality: Evaluating Redistribution Policies
Personal Development Proposal Essay Topics
- The Power of Mindfulness in Personal Growth
- Unleashing Your Potential Through Effective Goal Setting
- Embracing Change: A Path to Personal Transformation
- Overcoming Self-Doubt and Cultivating Self-Confidence
- Nurturing Emotional Intelligence for Personal Development
- Harnessing the Strength of Positive Thinking in Daily Life
- The Art of Effective Communication for Personal Fulfillment
- Building Healthy Relationships for Personal Growth
- Developing Resilience: Building Inner Strength and Coping Strategies
- Exploring the Role of Self-Reflection in Personal Progress
- The Importance of Time Management for Personal Success
- Enhancing Creativity and Fostering Innovation for Personal Growth
- The Impact of Healthy Lifestyle Choices on Personal Well-Being
- Finding Balance: Managing Work, Life, and Personal Development
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset for Continuous Improvement
- Embracing Failure as a Stepping Stone to Personal Transformation
- The Power of Self-Discipline in Achieving Personal Objectives
- Unlocking Your Leadership Potential for Personal Advancement
- Embracing Diversity and Inclusion for Personal Growth
- Exploring the Benefits of Lifelong Learning for Personal Progress
- Building Resilience: Overcoming Adversity for Personal Development
To Learn More, Read Relevant Articles
568 reflective essay topics & good ideas, 396 ged essay topics, prompts, & good ideas.
- UK Office: +44 2081 447946
- US Office: +1 (253) 235 4136
Essay writers for hire, essay writing help online, write my essay, other essay services, how to place an order:.
- Select your academic level and the number of pages and pick a desired deadline
- Then press “Order Now”
- Add your instructions
- Choose writer’s category
- Make a payment
- Get your paper before the deadline
Online assignment writing service, assignment help, coursework paper writing, assignment writing services, buy assignment online, coursework writing service, research paper services, research proposal writing service, term papers writing services, research paper help, pay for research papers, academic research paper service, research papers writing services, buy a research paper, college papers for sale, annotated bibliography help, thesis services, thesis report writing services, thesis editing services, thesis writing services, phd services, phd writing services, phd proposal writing service, buy phd thesis, phd research and literature review, phd thesis editing, dissertation services, dissertation writing services, buy dissertation online, custom dissertation writing help service, dissertation proposal services, write my dissertation, dissertation editing services, dissertation literature review writing, dissertation consultation services, dissertation survey help, mba dissertation writing services, mba essay writing, mba dissertation editing, mba assignment help, mba thesis writing help, mba personal statement writing, law services, law dissertation writing services, law coursework writing services, bvc/bptc writing service – bvc/bptc opinion & drafting writing, law essay writing services, law assignment writing services, law report writing service, all subjects, university application help, college admission writing service, cover letter writing, college application help service, personal statement writing help service, resume writing help, bursary and scholarships application help, ucas application help, buy essay papers canada, buy essay papers uae, buy essay papers saudi arabia, buy essay papers new zealand, buy essay papers usa, buy essay papers uk, buy essay papers qatar, buy essay papers australia, buy essay papers ireland.
- Sample Essays
- Our Guarantee
Free Writing Tools
- AI Essay Writer
It’s so easy to contact us
Just send us an email, give us a phone call or you can visit our professional and friendly UK team for an excellent level of service delivery. An easier way is just to drop us a message on our Live ChatBox on the bottom right of the page
- +44 20 8144 7946
- +1 (253) 235 4136
- 24/7 Live Support
How to place an order
If you have any questions and want to find more about our services, kindly check our information
Top Ideas and Proposal Essay Topics for Your Assignment
- January 26, 2022
- Blogs , Essay Topics
Are you looking for a fresh idea for your proposal essay topics? Whether you’re struggling to come up with a topic or just need some ideas to get started, this list of topics should help. There are plenty of potential topics to choose from, from environmental concerns to social issues. So take a look and get inspired!
Interesting Proposal Essay Topics
A proposal essay is a paper that proposes an idea for a research project or an outline of a potential research paper. It’s important to come up with a good topic for a proposal essay because the success of your paper depends on it. Some potential topics for proposal essays include:
9 Motivation Proposal Essay Topics
- What motivates people to do good deeds?
- Why do some people become criminals?
- What makes people commit suicide?
- How can we prevent school shootings?
- What motivates people to change their lifestyles?
- How can we motivate people to vote?
- Why do some cultures embrace change while others resist it?
- What motivates people to seek out new experiences?
- How can we motivate people to learn more about other cultures?
10 Environmental Proposal Essay Topics
- How can we reduce our reliance on fossil fuels?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of using renewable energy sources?
- What is the best way to deal with electronic waste?
- How can we reduce our impact on the environment?
- How can we protect endangered species?
- What is the best way to recycle materials?
- Should we ban single-use plastics?
- What is the best way to reduce air pollution?
- How can we prevent climate change?
- Should we build more nuclear power plants?
9 Education Proposal Essay Topics
- Should college be free for everyone?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of standardized tests?
- How can we make school more interesting for students?
- What is the best way to deal with bullies?
- How can we reduce student stress?
- Should schools start later in the morning?
- Should homework be banned?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of group work in a school?
- How can we improve communication skills?
Health Proposal Essay Topics
- How can we prevent obesity?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of genetically modified foods?
- What is the best way to deal with mental health issues?
- How can we reduce stress in our lives?
- What is the best way to get more exercise?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of a vegan diet?
- What is the best way to reduce our carbon footprint?
- Should we all become vegetarians?
- How can we reduce our use of fossil fuels?
- Social Proposal Essay Topics
- Should we legalize drugs?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of affirmative action?
- What is the best way to deal with racism?
- What is the best way to deal with sexism?
- Should we abolish prisons?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of socialism?
- What is the best way to deal with homelessness?
- Should we all become anarchists?
- How can we reduce crime?
- How can we make our society more equal?
- How can we prevent violence?
Social Media Research Proposal Topic Examples
Social media research proposal topics are all the rage right now, as pretty much everyone in the world is using social media in one way or another. So if you’re looking for a good topic for your proposal essay, you’re in luck! Here are a few examples:
10 The Effects of Social Media on Society
- How does social media affect the way we think and behave?
- What are the pros and cons of using social media for personal use?
- How does social media affect our relationships?
- What are the pros and cons of using social media for business purposes?
- How does social media affect our political views?
- What are the pros and cons of using social media for educational purposes?
- 12 The Effects of Social Media on the Individual
- How does social media affect our self-esteem?
- How does social media affect our mental health?
- How does social media affect our sleeping habits?
22 Amazing Proposal Argument Topics
If you’re looking for an excellent topic for your proposal essay, why not try one of these amazing topics?
- What is the best way to reduce stress in our lives?
18 Technology-related Proposal Essay Topics
If you’re looking for technology-related proposal essay topics, you’re in luck! Here are a few examples:
- How can we prevent cyberbullying?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of using social media for personal use?
- How can we protect our privacy online?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of using the internet for research?
- Should we be concerned about the amount of time we spend on screens?
- How can we reduce our digital addiction?
- How can we protect our computers from viruses and hackers?
- Should we be worried about the future of technology?
- Should schools start teaching digital literacy?
- How can we use technology to improve our lives?
- Should we be afraid of artificial intelligence?
- Should parents limit their children’s screen time?
- How can we stay safe online?
- Should we be concerned about the future of technology?
30 Proposal Essay Topics Regarding Psychology
Such essays are pretty simple, and below, we’re going to show you how it can be done easily.
- What is the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship?
- How do psychological disorders develop?
- What are the different types of therapy?
- How effective are antidepressants?
- What is the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath?
- Can people be cured of mental illness?
- What is the best way to deal with stress?
- What is the cause of anxiety and depression ?
- How do memory and intelligence work?
- Can we trust our intuition?
- How does hypnosis work?
- What are the effects of sleep deprivation on the brain?
- Do animals have emotions?
- Can humans read minds?
- Why do people commit crimes?
- How effective are psychological treatments?
- What is the difference between a dream and reality?
- How do we learn?
- Can people change their personalities?
- What is the difference between a mental disorder and a physical illness?
- Should psychology be considered a science?
- Can people control their dreams?
- How do we remember things?
- Is there such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder?
- Can people be addicted to love?
- What is the difference between personality and character?
- Is there such thing as a soul?
- Should psychology be used to solve crimes?
- Can people be cured of psychological disorders?
30 Research Proposal Essay Topics
The best research proposal essay topics are those that are interesting to you. Below, we have a few examples to help get you started:
- How does the food we eat affect our health?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of using supplements?
- Can a person be addicted to exercise?
- How does stress affect the body?
- How does caffeine affect the body?
- What is the difference between a healthy and unhealthy diet?
- How does eating junk food affect the body?
- What are the benefits of mindfulness?
- Should we all be vegan?
- What are the benefits of a plant-based diet?
- How does sugar affect the body?
- Can we eat too much fruit?
- Is organic food better for us?
- What are the benefits of fasting?
- Is the paleo diet good for you?
- Should we avoid gluten?
- What are the benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is coconut oil good for you?
- 30 Argumentative Essay Topics on Technology
- There are endless argumentative essay topics to choose from regarding technology. Below, we have a few examples to help get you started:
- Is technology making us smarter or dumber?
- Do we rely on technology too much?
- 30 Argumentative Essay Topics on Psychology
- There are endless argumentative essay topics to choose from in psychology.
The Goal of Proposal Essay Topics
The goal of a proposal essay is to convince your reader that your idea is worth researching and investigating further. To do this, you will need to provide detailed information on the topic and evidence that supports your point of view.
- Your essay should be structured in a way that presents your argument, beginning with a strong introduction that provides an overview of the topic. Each body paragraph should discuss a different point in support of your argument, and your conclusion should summarize the main points of your essay.
- When choosing a topic for your proposal essay, make sure that it is something that you are interested in and know a lot about. This will make it easier to write your essay and ensure that it is well-informed. Additionally, be sure to pick a topic with plenty of research available. This will allow you to provide concrete evidence to support your argument.
How To Choose The Best Proposal Essay Topics
If you are having trouble coming up with a topic for your essay, consider using one of the following:
- How does psychology play a role in our everyday lives?
- Can psychological disorders be cured?
- Is there a difference between the mind and the brain?
- Can we learn anything from animals?
We hope that you found these ideas helpful as you begin to craft your proposal essay. Keep in mind the topic you choose is important, but it’s only one part of the larger picture. Be sure to develop a strong argument and provide evidence to support your points. And finally, don’t forget to revise and polish your work until it shines! Best of luck as you complete this assignment.
Assignment services, mba services, by subjects, give your grades a boost, top academic writers ready, to help with your research proposal, connect with us.
Just ask our team to write your assignment and then sit back and relax. We’ll get it done.
Safe & Trusted
Your Peachy Essay purchase is secure and we're rated 4.5/5
All work is written to order. No plagiarism, guaranteed!
We're here to answer any questions you have about our services
Peachy Essay provides model essays for tutoring and learning purposes only. At the end of the day, it’s the students responsibility to do their own research and work. And therefore, submit their own work. We are a strong believer in academic integrity and have a “zero tolerance policy” on plagiarism. Therefore, all our works will be submitted with a FREE Turnitin plagiarism report.
© 2007 — 2023 Peachy Essay. All Rights Reserved.
392 Proposal Essay Topics for Arguments, Projects, and More
An academic proposal is a starting point in creating a thesis or research project. There are different forms of proposals: a proposal essay, a research proposal, and an argument proposal. Each presents a clearly formulated problem for research, proves its importance, and provides possible solutions, similar to the problem-solution essay. In addition to identifying your action plan, an academic proposal should indicate your theoretical perspective and link to previous works in the field.
In this article, we’ve combined a list of engaging proposal essay topics on different subjects. You’ll also learn about various types of academic proposals and get familiar with a proposal essay structure.
⭐ 15 Best Proposal Topics
🔤 what is a proposal essay, 🗝️ proposal essay topics with solutions, 🙂 easy proposal essay topics, 🎓 proposal topics for college students, 📝 proposal argument topics, 📚 proposal essay topics: subjects, 🥼 project proposal topics, 🔀 random topics for proposal essays, 🤪 fun issue proposal topics, 📋 proposal essay example, 🔗 references.
- The efficiency of urban rooftop farming in improving food security.
- The gender pay gap in the workplace.
- Urban air pollution in major cities and possible solutions.
- How to protect personal information on Instagram?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in the military.
- E-books: disadvantages of the use of modern technologies.
- Childhood obesity and ways to deal with it.
- How to decrease the number of smokers?
- Tolerant behavior as a way to live in a multi-cultured society.
- Interracial adoption and its consequences.
- Business and politics: the issue of corruption.
- Low self-esteem and strategies to raise it.
- The dangers of unrestrained alcohol drinking.
- Can cyberbullying alerts reduce online harassment?
- Ways to deal with daily information overload.
A proposal essay is a type of writing that presents an idea and gives evidence to convince the target audience why that idea is a good or bad one. Proposal assignments are common among students majoring in Economics, Business Management, and Engineering.
The structure of the proposal essay may look as follows.
Below, we will break down related terms that can be misleading for you to understand the structure of the proposal essay better!
A proposal argument is a piece of writing that presents a solution to a problem. It aims to outline the main points and offer compelling proof to support it. The proposal argument and proposal essay are closely connected in that both describe an issue, propose a solution, and give evidence and reasoning to back up the suggested solution.
An essay proposal is a brief description of your future paper. It outlines your topic, literature review , and proposed solutions. It helps organize thoughts, gather feedback, and maintain coherence. Writing an essay proposal is essential if you want to find a clear direction for the paper and receive assistance before the writing process.
A research proposal is a paper that outlines the proposed research project, including the study question, objectives, methods, and expected results. It aims to obtain funds, secure approval, or establish the viability and relevance of the research. A research proposal should include a clear issue description, study objectives, methodology , anticipated findings, and a project timeframe.
Below is a list of issues with solutions you can argue for in your proposal essay. We hope this selection will help you understand what topics can be used for this paper type.
- Teach children how to recognize and avoid sexual abuse.
- Talk during the lessons about the 5 personal safety boundary rules.
- Develop a child abuse program in your school.
- Give parents instructions on how to talk to children about sexual abuse.
- Reduce the consumption of single-use plastics.
- Educate people about the benefits of recycling.
- Use fewer chemicals.
- Make homes more energy-efficient.
- Reform public administration and finance management.
- Increase public activity and awareness.
- Encourage transparency in the political system.
- Strengthen legal frameworks and regulations.
- Pass gun laws that reduce gun violence.
- Invest in gun safety programs and coalitions to stop gun violence.
- End legal immunity for gun manufacturers.
- Encourage responsible gun ownership and safety education.
- Educate all students about the signs of bullying and cyberbullying.
- Create an inclusive school environment.
- Provide comprehensive support for bullied students.
- Implement strict anti-bullying policies and laws.
- Raise public awareness of a problem.
- Impose strict legal penalties on violators.
- Support organizations and programs aimed at protecting human rights.
- Get the media to talk about discrimination.
- Invest in infrastructure and resources for schools and hospitals.
- Encourage education for both children and adults in less developed countries.
- Increase parental and community participation in education .
- Provide clean water and healthy food to poor regions.
- Encourage diplomacy and conflict resolution through peaceful methods.
- Address the leading causes of conflict, such as poverty and inequality.
- Help with humanitarian efforts and conflict resolution in conflict zones.
- Create arms control laws for conflict prevention.
- Teach youngsters to use positive affirmations about themselves.
- Praise children when they achieve their goals.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment.
- Offer opportunities for skill development and personal growth.
- Utilize strong and unique passwords for online accounts.
- Install anti-virus software.
- Avoid reading suspicious emails or opening suspicious links.
- Back up important data and files.
- Young people’s unemployment: possible solutions.
- Assisted Suicide as a Humane Solution .
- The causes of car accidents in the US and ways to address them.
- What measures should be taken to prevent global warming?
- Plagiarism, Its Reasons and Solutions .
- Ways to avoid sexual harassment in high school.
- Internet safety: methods to prevent cyberbullying.
- Environmental Problems and Their Potential Solutions .
- Paper recycling as a way to address environmental concerns.
- How to avoid workplace discrimination based on race and religion?
- Should Illegal Immigrants be Made Legal Citizens?
- The education access issue: practical solutions.
- Strategies for dealing with epidemics in the 21st century.
- Should Smoking Be Illegal?
- How to deal with smoking addiction in teenagers?
- Should Same-Sex Marriages be Legalized?
- Recycling as the best way to reduce environmental waste.
- A step towards overcoming the financial challenges confronting higher education.
- The Best Way to Address Obesity in the United States .
- The causes of deforestation and its solutions.
- Ways to protect oneself from stress and anxiety.
- Social Media in Aviation Crisis Management .
- Eating and weight-related disorders in adults.
- How to solve the problem of fast fashion?
- Mistakes in Marketing and How to Resolve Them .
- The impact of texting on face-to-face communication.
- Advertisements of harmful products: ethical and safety issues.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging and Its Issues .
- Put an end to suicide among people with mental disorders.
- Addiction to prescription drugs and ways to overcome it.
- Group Problem-Solving Techniques and Ethical Law .
- How to reduce animal experimentation for beauty products?
- The issue of toxic relationships and methods to solve it.
- Health Promotion Strategies for Obesity .
- Migration: a global problem that needs a solution.
- What are the leading causes of heart attack, and how can we protect ourselves?
- E-Marketing Strategies Proposal .
- The use of steroids in professional sports.
- Racial discrimination in the workplace and possible solutions.
- Wal-Mart Stores Learning and Growth Perspective .
- Capitalism as the main reason for the conflict between capital and labor.
- Business development during COVID-19.
- Breastfeeding Challenges in Post-Partum Mothers .
- The pitfalls of the current student grading system.
- Community Colleges: Making Education More Affordable .
- What are the methods for reducing tobacco consumption?
- Teen pregnancy as a result of sex education absence.
- Should Public Colleges and Universities Be Tuition-Free?
- The lack of modern technologies and their impact on work efficiency.
- What are the leading causes of crime and violence?
- Infection Prevention and Educational Interventions .
- Dependence on social media and ways to overcome this problem.
- Corruption and referee bias in the football industry.
- Why It Is Important to Fight Social Inequality .
- Key urban issues: bad roads, garbage, and parking on sidewalks.
- The issue of homeless people in Los Angeles.
- Challenges of Transgender Patients .
- How can we encourage more tolerant behavior in European society?
- Texting While Driving: Risks and Prevention .
- Excess weight and physical inactivity as the key causes of diabetes.
- Effects of sunlight on visible signs of aging.
- Smoking in Public Places: Should It Be Banned?
- The influence of rap music on the behavior of modern teenagers.
- What actions should be taken to make the electoral system more transparent?
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse among the Elderly .
- Domestic violence and its impact on children’s self-esteem.
- Online educational platforms as the new approach to affordable education.
- Sexual Harassment in the Nursing Workplace .
- The issue of unrealistic body perfection of Victoria’s Secret brand.
- Governments must prohibit single-use plastics to ensure environmental safety.
- Best Practices in Addiction Treatment .
- Pharmaceutical companies should increase transparency in drug pricing to ensure medication affordability.
- Educational institutions should prioritize physical education to promote students’ health.
- Local law enforcement agencies must implement community policing programs to foster the population’s security.
- Addressing Homelessness Issue: Current Policies .
- Schools should incorporate technology into the curriculum to prepare students for the digital age.
- Communities should develop peer-led recovery groups to help those suffering from alcoholism.
- The Problem of Overpopulation and Energy Scarcity .
- Food retailers should donate surplus food to reduce food waste and address food insecurity.
- Fashion brands must prioritize showing various body types to promote inclusivity.
- Strategic Preparedness for Disasters .
- Governments must invest in public campaigns promoting the use of SPF to reduce the incidence of skin cancer.
- Should the Federal Government Legalize the Use of Marijuana?
- Beauty enterprises should develop natural beauty products to avoid the harmful effects of cosmetics.
- Violent Computer Games Must Be Banned .
- Companies should invest in renewable energy sources to enhance sustainability and minimize carbon footprints.
- Translators should uphold ethical standards in their practice to maintain client trust.
- Renewable Energy: Why Do We Need It?
- Employers must establish paid maternity leave and flexible work arrangements to accommodate pregnant employees.
- Educational institutions should develop programs on healthy relationships to reduce violence among teenagers .
- How to Manage Stress as a Student?
- Tattoo studios must provide comprehensive aftercare instructions to minimize potential complications.
- Apple should enhance its support for educational initiatives to raise the next generation of creators and innovators.
- Gender is an Often Culturally-Prescribed Role .
- Religious organizations should dialogue with LGBT communities to combat discrimination and prejudice.
- Parents should limit screen time for children to reduce sedentary behavior.
- Why Humans Should Not Visit Mars .
- Neighbors should be proactive in helping one other in times of need to foster a friendly neighborhood atmosphere.
- Pop music should prioritize artistic experimentation and creativity to push the boundaries of mainstream pop.
- Water Recycling: Why Is It Important?
- Ecologists must actively participate in restoration initiatives to improve ecosystem resilience.
- McDonald’s should enhance its workers’ working conditions to solve its labor problems.
- Animals Should Have the Same Rights as Humans: Pros and Cons .
- People should prioritize their mental health to build positive life experiences and strengthen resiliency.
- Doctors must actively set boundaries between work and personal life to avoid burnout and keep high productivity.
- Sexual Assault Female Victims Avoid Reporting to Police .
- Instagram should work with mental health professionals to create and promote digital well-being tools.
- Logistics organizations must hold regular training programs to help employees adapt to shifting logistics trends.
- The Role of Nurses in Environmental Health .
- People should actively participate in community eco-friendly initiatives to restore the natural environment.
- Governments must prioritize the training and capacity building of their diplomatic corps and intelligence personnel to prevent potential war conflicts.
- Mental Health Needs of Patients with Comorbidities .
- Bilingual schools should promote cultural awareness to develop cross-cultural communication skills in their students.
- Gaming Influence on Psychology and Personality .
- COVID-19 patients should receive psychological and mental health treatment to reduce anxiety and stress.
Business Proposal Topics
- Is sustainable packaging effective for reducing environmental pollution?
- Lack of Leadership in Pharmaceutical and Medical Companies .
- How to improve customer satisfaction with the help of AI-driven customer service chatbots?
- Flexible remote work policy and its impact on reducing employees’ stress.
- The Importance of Planning in the Establishment of a Small Business .
- Personalized loyalty program as the best way to boost customer retention rates.
- The leading causes of small business failure.
- A Discussion on Whether Financial Rewards is the Best Way to Increase Work Motivation .
- How to reduce waste in the manufacturing processes of big corporations?
- Data analytics : new technologies and their role in optimizing business decision-making processes.
- Market Globalization and Global Marketing Pitfalls .
- The lack of a customer feedback system and its consequences.
- Social media marketing as a method to increase brand awareness.
- How Can American Cities Raise More Money?
- The issue of low-value customers and its possible solutions.
- Why does automation play an essential role in business growth?
- Procurement Process Improvement: Supply Chain’ Data Transfer .
- Remote monitoring solution for better asset management and maintenance.
- The everyday challenges of SMEs at the start of trade.
- Digital Marketing Activities to Sell High-Involvement Products .
- The impact of gender inequality on employees’ performance.
- The balance between employee expectations and the organization’s profit.
- Nurse Staffing Levels and Employee Retention .
- Misleading advertisements as a way to destroy the trust between the brand and customers.
- US Banking Expansion in Emerging Markets .
- How to cope with a crisis in an organization?
- Abuse of laborers: involuntary servitude, forced labor, and sex trafficking.
- Nokia Corporation’s Development and Change .
- Workplace diversity as a way to increase productivity.
- The value of a business plan in starting a small business .
Sociology Research Proposal Topics
- The influence of government policies on the family structure.
- Use of Technologies in the Educational Process .
- How does poverty affect the educational system?
- The issue of harassment in social media and its possible solutions.
- Cultural Diversity in the Workforce .
- The efficiency of using social media in increasing self-esteem.
- The impact of increased meat consumption on ecology.
- Use of Social Programs by Social Class in Canada .
- Immigrant cultures: positive and negative sides.
- Transsexuality as a new social dimension of self-definition.
- The Impact of Divorce and Separation on Family Relationships .
- What role does the US government play in the healthcare system?
- Toxic friendship: emotional abuse among teenagers.
- Unequal Opportunity of Urban Youth .
- The feminine forms of words as a solution to gender discrimination.
- The effectiveness of the one-child-per-family policy in addressing overpopulation in China.
- Relations Between Women Equality, Cultural Prerequisites and Feminism .
- How does a global crisis affect social institutions?
- The influence of cultural values on marriage patterns.
- Problems With Blaming Poor Workplace Performance on Low Motivation .
- Social movements in the US: Black Lives Matter and its purpose.
- Does globalization make national governments weaker?
- Obesity, Its Demographics and Health Effects .
- Same-sex marriage as a religious issue.
- The impact of technological progress on people’s health.
- Burnout Syndrome and the Ways It Is Manifested in Trauma Nurses .
- Beauty standards in the fashion industry and their negative consequences.
- Women’s Health: Predictors of Postpartum Depression .
- Intellectual property security as a number one issue in the 21st century.
- How can physical appearance affect various social situations?
Criminal Justice Research Proposal Topics
- Racism in the criminal justice system.
- Crime Prevention Programs and Criminal Rehabilitation .
- The effectiveness of restorative justice programs in lowering recidivism rates.
- The impact of socioeconomic status on criminal behavior.
- Illegal Immigrants and Its Effects on Crime .
- How do psychological factors affect criminality?
- Death penalty : the method of lethal injection and why it is wrong.
- How Local Television News Viewing Relates to Fear of Crime?
- Domestic violence as a form of child abuse: methods of prevention.
- The efficiency of modern technology in combating cybercrime.
- Parental Responsibility for Children’s Crimes .
- How does community policing reduce crime rates?
- Cultural and racial prejudices in the criminal justice system.
- Cybercrimes: How to Protect Yourself?
- Gun control policies and their impact on crime rates in the US.
- The factors contributing to police misconduct and corruption.
- The Impact of Crime and Violence on Tourism in Jamaica .
- The influence of media portrayal on public perceptions of crime.
- The effects of reentry programs on the integration of ex-offenders into society.
- Racial and Ethnic Disparity in Pretrial Criminal Processing .
- Budget reduction in criminal justice administrations and its consequences.
- Major social issues affecting criminal justice professionals.
- Capital Punishment Is Not a Fair Method of Punishing Criminals .
- The issue of suicide in people with a criminal justice history.
- Drugs and alcohol as the key triggers of robbery and crime.
- Getting Involved in Advocacy Practice for Social Justice .
- How does racial profiling impact community trust in law enforcement?
- Males and females: the difference in treatment in the criminal justice system.
- Gender Equity and Social Justice in Schoolchildren .
- The problem of confidentiality and ethics in criminology.
- Code of Professional Responsibility for Lawyers .
Psychology Research Proposal Topics
- Fat shaming as a type of mental harm.
- Mental Health Services: Public Spending and Usage .
- The influence of childhood trauma on adult mental health.
- How does sleep quality affect our mental health?
- Anxiety Disorders Psychology: Managing Panic Attack .
- The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy for depression.
- Job burnout: how to spot it and take action.
- Communication Anxiety and Treatment Methods .
- How to discuss race with black teens and their families?
- The role of optimism in coping with adversity.
- Major Depression’ Symptoms and Treatment – Psychology .
- Perfectionism as a leading cause of psychological distress.
- Meditation effects on reducing stress and anxiety.
- Smoking Cessation and Depression .
- Trauma-related symptoms: methods and strategies to overcome the problem.
- A history of weight bullying as a major cause of eating disorders.
- Stress and Coping: Social Support and Social Ties .
- Social media impact on body image and self-esteem.
- Group therapy as a strategy to deal with social anxiety disorder.
- Risk of Burnout Syndrome in the Nursing Profession .
- How can social media isolation aid in improving mental health and well-being?
- The effects of childhood attachment on adult romantic relationships.
- Work-Life Balance and Social Intelligence .
- Head trauma and its role in developing Tourette’s syndrome.
- Importance of mindfulness practices in improving academic performance.
- Peer Support for Intellectually Disabled People .
- Social factors triggering panic attacks and ways to address them.
- How can stress lead to memory formation?
- Effectiveness of Acupuncture on the Treatment of Nervous System Diseases .
- Brain development and the impact of early childhood experiences.
- How can a playground promote physical activity and social interaction?
- Gender Stereotyping Experiment: The Level of Gender Stereotyping in Society .
- Literacy campaign as a way to improve reading skills in underprivileged communities.
- Introducing sex education in primary school.
- The Stanford Experiment by Philip Zimbardo .
- Promotion of responsible water usage and its consequences.
- The role of environment documentaries in raising awareness about climate change.
- Computer Intelligence Tested With Human Tests .
- Impact of social networks on students’ academic performance.
- Cultural exchange program as a way to build cross-cultural understanding .
- Self-expression with the help of a community-based art project.
- How to engage students in the greening of parks?
- Evaluation Essay: How To Achieve High Grade .
- Designing a website to attract more customers to a small company.
- Environmental project: Making your university campus more sustainable.
- How to Become an International Businessman?
- Sustainable farming initiative as a method to support local agriculture.
- How to stop homophobic attitudes among children?
- Cybersecurity Threats for Students & How to Fight Them .
- The role of digital marketing strategy in increasing brand visibility.
- Gender-neutral beauty products and their importance in promoting inclusivity.
- How to Use Company Assessment Tools .
- Improving pedestrian and cyclist safety in urban areas: methods and strategies.
- Meditation practices in school curricula as a way to improve student well-being.
- How to Address Obesity in the United States ?
- Sustainable fashion: promoting eco-friendly practices in the industry.
- How can mobile apps assist in language learning to promote bilingualism in communities?
- Seven Ways to Find Help in Starting a Business .
- Cybersecurity education program and its role in improving students’ online safety.
- The effectiveness of sustainable transportation initiatives in reducing carbon emissions.
- Environmental Pollution Impact and Ways to Reduce It .
- How to promote cultural inclusivity through community festivals and events?
- Mentorship programs as a method to support women in leadership roles.
- Vital Issues of Terrorism and Ways to Counter Terrorism .
- Reducing plastic waste with the help of reusable alternatives promotion.
- The role of storytelling programs in improving children’s communication skills.
- Strategies to Help Students Retain Information .
- How to foster entrepreneurship skills in high school students?
- Accessibility audit and improvement plan for public spaces and buildings.
- Development Strategies to Protect Natural Assets .
- The issue of support and integration for immigrants and possible solutions.
- Strategies to Cope with Ethical Dilemmas .
- LGBTQ+ inclusivity through awareness campaigns and safe space initiatives.
- The importance of sports facilities to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Rising Sea Levels: Solutions to Global Concern .
- The role of mandatory financial literacy courses in high school.
- Enterprise Resources Planning System Implementation .
- Why using renewable energy sources can save the environment?
- Texting while driving: possible solutions to the problem.
- Nursing Core Competencies: Comparison and Implementation .
- Meditation practices in the workplace and their impact on work quality.
- Food insecurity among college students and how to deal with it.
- The efficiency of recycling incentive programs in decreasing plastic waste.
- Natural Disasters and Disaster Management in Katmandu .
- Implementing survival skill classes as a part of the school curriculum.
- Why are healthy eating habits vital since early childhood?
- Health Promotion Proposal Obesity Prevention .
- The importance of menstrual products in public restrooms.
- Increasing employment and income as a way to reduce homelessness.
- Capital Punishment Applied Research Proposal .
- The issue of air pollution from industrial sources and possible solutions.
- Workplace diversity: the use of inclusive hiring practices.
- Training Design Proposal for Employees .
- The effectiveness of free education for underprivileged students.
- Strategies to raise awareness about mental health issues among students.
- Nurse Understaffing and Change Proposal .
- How to reduce food waste in restaurants and grocery stores?
- Bike-sharing programs as a way to cope with traffic jams.
- Technology for Patient Safety: Change Proposal .
- The impact of voting on country development.
- What are the effective ways of protecting wildlife and their habitats?
- Gun violence and control measures to reduce it.
- Proposal for New Leadership Training .
- Reducing smoking rates with the help of stricter regulations on the tobacco industry.
- How can awareness about organ donation aid in saving millions of lives?
- Green Supply Chain Management Research Proposal .
- The role of income inequality on access to education.
- Childhood vaccinations and their influence on public health.
- Proposal for Providing Healthier Food Choices for Elementary Students .
- The relationship between the media portrayal of beauty and body image.
- How can sugar consumption lead to obesity and chronic diseases?
- Air Pollution as a Health Risk Factor: Policy Proposal .
- The benefits and challenges of autonomous vehicles.
- Parental divorce and its impact on the mental health of children.
- Heart Disease and Stroke: Project Proposal and Budgeting .
- The drawbacks of genetically modified crops for agricultural productivity.
- Deforestation : how to save the lungs of the Earth?
- Biodiversity conservation against the backdrop of climate change.
- The role of smoking in making acquaintances.
- What are the ethical issues of cloning people?
- Ethical Concerns of Advertising .
- Noise pollution and its influence on mental health.
- Optional lecture attendance as a new approach to educational methods.
- Genetically Modified Foods and Their Impact on Human Health .
- Placebo treatment as a method to cope with physical disorders.
- Tinder: the app that kills romantics .
- Music in shopping malls and its negative impact on employees’ productivity.
- Role-Playing Games as a Learning Tool .
- Distribution of condoms in high school and its importance.
- Why are conflicts necessary for healthy relationships?
- Parents Need Help: Restricting Access to Video Games .
- Radical solutions: legalizing marijuana to reduce drug-related crime.
- The role of color psychology in marketing and consumer behavior.
- Is Bilingualism Beneficial or Harmful for America?
- The strategies for preventing divorce.
- Casual veganism as a way to manage food resources with a growing population.
- Harry Potter and the Magic at Hogwarts .
- The rise of cat memes and their impact on internet culture.
- Robot delivery service as a new approach to the restaurant industry.
- How can GIFs and memes in workplace communication boost productivity?
- Mars and Earth Comparison .
- The alleged moon landing conspiracy and its impact on public perception.
- The issue of persuasion techniques of politicians.
- Home Training and the Issue of Dancing Outside of the Home .
- Why should mind reading during exams be banned?
- The effectiveness of crush tests for parents before giving birth to a child.
- Prime Time Ideology: The Hegemonic Process in Television Entertainment .
- The problem of human innovation addiction and possible solutions.
- The lie about Santa Claus and its impact on children’s world perception.
- COVID-19 Influence on the Entertainment Industry .
- How to deal with hyperactive students in elementary school?
- The role of personality in placebo effects.
- The Robots Are Coming – For as Many as 800 Million Jobs .
- Early marriage and its possible consequences.
- Implementing mandatory “nap time” for adults in the workplace.
- Androids and Iphones: Operating Systems Comparison .
- The effectiveness of Wednesday off in increasing employees’ productivity.
- Laughing yoga championship as a way to overcome depression.
- The Benefits of a Home Gym .
- Procrastination Day: new national holiday and its positive influence.
- Why will modern teenagers never survive one-on-one with wild nature?
We have prepared a proposal essay example to show how everything works in practice!
A proposal essay offers an opportunity to address pressing issues and explore potential solutions. By carefully selecting relevant and compelling topics, writers can engage readers and spark meaningful discussions. Whether advocating for social change, proposing innovative ideas, or addressing practical concerns, proposal essays provide a platform for constructive dialogue.
❓ Proposal Essay Topics FAQ
What is a proposal essay.
A proposal essay is a piece of writing in which the author proposes a specific solution for an issue and then convinces the audience to accept the writer’s position. Typically, proposal writing presents an overview of the problem, suggests a course of action, and includes supporting evidence and reasoning.
What are good proposal topics?
Good proposal essay topics have several characteristics:
- Relevance to current issues.
- Availability of research and evidence.
- Clear objectives.
- The impact of childhood bullying on social and emotional development.
- The effectiveness of rehabilitation programs for juvenile offenders.
How to start a proposal essay?
Begin a proposal essay with a compelling introduction that captures the reader’s attention and gives background information on the problem. State the problem and its relevance, then provide your recommended solution. Also, it is crucial to include a thesis statement summarizing the key ideas you will explore in the essay.
What is a research proposal?
A research proposal is a paper that outlines your strategy for carrying out a study. It defines the research objectives, methodology, analysis techniques, expected findings, and importance of the study. Its purpose is to get approval and finance for the research project.
How to write a research proposal?
You should take these steps to write an effective research proposal:
- Choose a topic that piques your curiosity.
- Research helpful information for your paper.
- Create a detailed outline.
- Review the materials and the outline.
- Start writing the research proposal.
- A Sample Research Proposal with Comments | University of Houston
- Outline for Research Project Proposal | Lynn Santelmann
- Elements of a Research Project or Proposal: Questions to Consider | The University of Maine
- Writing Research Proposals | Harvard University
- Research Proposals | Northeastern University
- Steps in Developing a Research Proposal | Writing for Success
- How to Write a Research Proposal | Louisiana State University
- Academic Proposals | Purdue Online Writing Lab
- How to Write a Paper Topic Proposal & Thesis Statement | Dean’s Book w/ Prof. Connie Griffin
- Valencia Campus Library: Proposal Essay Model | The University of New Mexico-Valencia Campus
- What Is a Proposal Argument Essay? | Classroom
- Proposal Components | Stanford University
- Practical Proposal Essay Topics for Students | Your Dictionary
- Choosing a Topic and the Research Proposal | SAGE
- Proposal Writing Guides | University of California, Davis
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter X
- Share to LinkedIn
You might also like
364 education research topics about school issues, special education, and more, how to write a 5000 word essay: structure, examples, and page count, how to start a business as a student – a step-by-step guide.
- Information Science
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- What Is an Essay
- Length of an Essay
- Generate Ideas
- Types of Essays
- Structuring an Essay
- Outline For Essay
- Essay Introduction
- Thesis Statement
- Body of an Essay
- Writing a Conclusion
- Essay Writing Tips
- Drafting an Essay
- Revision Process
- Fix a Broken Essay
- Format of an Essay
- Essay Examples
- Essay Checklist
- Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Research Paper
- Write My Research Paper
- Write My Essay
- Custom Essay Writing Service
- Admission Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Essay
- Academic Ghostwriting
- Write My Book Report
- Case Study Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Coursework Writing Service
- Lab Report Writing Service
- Do My Assignment
- Buy College Papers
Can’t find a perfect paper?
- Essay Topics
100 Top Proposal Essay Topics to Succeed in Writing
Looking for good proposal essay topics is one of the most frustrating experiences students ever face. It’s not just about writing as you can expect from other kinds of papers — it’s about being convincing, knowing how to do research, and presenting conclusions in a way that’ll sway your readers and persuade them. A proposal essay is a piece of writing where a person describes an issue, details its importance, and presents a solution to it, urging the audience to use it.
Another kind of proposals concerns pitches — in other words, you settle on a topic for a proposal essay that you want to research and explain what made you choose it. If it is approved, then you are expected to work on the project itself. Students mostly get assignments of the first kind, but in any case, choosing an interesting and productive topic could be a real chore. If you have no solid ideas and start feeling trapped, no worries! We made a list that you’ll definitely find helpful.
Valuable Tips for Finding Proposal Essay Ideas On Your Own
If you stubbornly want to think of a topic by yourself, we can only encourage such an approach. It’s easier than it seems, you just have to remember several pieces of advice that’ll push your inspiration forward. This is what we consider to have the biggest importance.
- Choose an interesting subject. Whether you like business, science, or literature, the topic must hold personal appeal for you in particular. Consider things that interest you; think about problems that frustrate you and wish that someone finally solved them. Look around, search for news online, remember what’s been plaguing your community, and sooner or later, the idea will come.
- Ensure that the subject is researchable. Keep in mind that you won’t have to simply write a paper: your task is about supporting your words with sources. For this, the subject would have to be known enough to generate a lot of research. Avoid selecting topics no one has ever heard of before — it is better to leave them for more innovative types of assignments.
- Check topic relevance . For your work to have value in terms of this specific task, it has to seem relevant to readers. On the one hand, if you want to explore why your neighbors fight, you won’t impress your professor. But on the other, all proposal paper ideas could be presented in the right way if you know how to do it! Maybe your neighbors won’t inspire anyone, but if you focus on interpersonal conflicts between people and offer specific ways of resolving them, using the story about the neighbors as a sample, this will meet both your and your professor’s interests.
- Think of a solution before you go forward. Solution is a vital part of any proposal. You cannot present issues that cannot be solved, so think about it in advance. The proposal equally centers on the situation and ways of addressing it, and this must play an important role in your brainstorming process. Don’t let the excitement of picking an impressive subject blind you — realize how you’ll solve it at first.
A Pool of Interesting Proposal Essay Topics
There were millions of proposals written before you, and a million more will be written after you’re done with yours. Because of that, a student could find endless options of topics for their work, regardless of what category interests them and which theme appears to be most attractive. For giving you specific ideas, we created 100 cool samples. They’ll be useful for those who study in high school and college both — if you like any of them, feel free to grab it and start exploring.
Education Proposal Essays Ideas
Some students like being practical. Since they are still studying, they look for project proposal ideas in this very area.
- The Biggest Drawback of American Education System & How To Correct It
- Teachers Should Be Subjected to Closer Scrutiny Upon Being Employed
- Why Many Students Hate Math & Turning It Into More Interesting Subject
- How Much Freedom Should Students Have in Class?
- What Additional Exams Should Be Introduced Upon Graduation?
- What Tests Should Be Eliminated?
- Better Ways to Assess Classroom Performance
- Why Existing School Punishments Are Ineffective
- Who Should Primarily Benefit From Sex Education
- Methods For Preventing Censorship in Education
Topics About Health
With the recent scare COVID-19 has brought, healthcare topics for proposal essay have become extremely common.
- Stimulating Scholars’ Search for Cure from Cancer
- Persuading People to Strengthen Their Mind Rather Than Use Drugs
- Why Some Parents Should Be Medically Forbidden to Reproduce
- Chances of Lowering Options of COVID-19 Infection
- Achieving Equal Treatment For Humans from All Walks of Life
- Teaching Children About Value of Health: Best Methods
- Why Hand Washing Is Vital & How to Get More People Aware of It
- How to Persuade Young Generations to Stop Smoking?
- Cloning Beloved Pets vs. More Acceptable Alternatives
- What Can Humanity Do About Incurable Diseases?
Environment Proposal Topics
We won’t live happily ever after unless we take care of our environment. Sadly, many ignore this fact, so proposal argument topics about it are especially relevant.
- How to Convince Humans That Hurting the Environment Hurts Them?
- Stopping Government From Seeing Meat Factories as an Acceptable Phenomenon
- What Could Cars and Buses Be Replaced With?
- Why Wildlife Documentaries Are Harmful and How to Improve Situation
- Less Known Ways of Protecting Our Nature
- Tactics for Getting Rid of Plastic as Only Few Talk About
- Encouraging Students to Have Closer Contacts with Nature
- Implementing Fines for Cluttering Environment on a Global Level
- Getting People to Understand the Danger of Turning Wild Animals Into Pets
- Swimming as an Obligatory Part of Everyone’s Upbringing
History Proposal Prompts
Who doesn’t like thinking about how the world looked like ages ago? There are a ton of topic proposal ideas connected with our history.
- Ways to Ensure that History Is Not Tainted By Lies
- How to Get More Future Students Interested in Studying History?
- Ascertaining That Generations Learn From Historical Mistakes
- History Should Not Be Censored No Matter What Is Involved In It
- How to Put an End to Fascism Once and For All?
- How to Stop Relevant People From Being Forgotten
- Finding Ways for Debunking Historical Myths
- Helping More Individuals Access Old Archives
- Separating Legends from Real Events: How to Make It Possible?
- Ending Modern Slavery in All Countries
Politics Proposal Essays Ideas
With American elections approaching, proposal argument essay topics related to politics are growing in popularity. Here are 10 possible options.
- New Policy That US Government Should Introduce
- Making Elections Fair & Transparent in the US
- Information About Politics’ Illegal Past Should Be Openly Disclosed
- Finding Balance Taking Multiple Classes
- Espionage Should Be Made Illegal In Every Country
- How to Determine Who Should & Should Not Have Voting Rights?
- Helping People Unite to Improve the Life of War Veterans
- Avoiding Financial Disasters Caused by COVID-19 on Global & Local Levels
- Who Should Be Chosen as a Valid Candidate?
- First Thing New President Should Focus On in His Policies
Proposal Prompts On Technology and Social Media
Some proposal essay topic ideas stay relevant no matter how many years pass. The following are some of them.
- Enhancing Technical Development for Getting Better Work Outcomes
- How to Turn Social Networks Into a Safe Place?
- Encouraging App Developers on a Government Level
- Transforming Facebook Support Service More Effective
- How to Prevent Technology From Damaging Students’ Health
- Creating Teams That Would Stop Cyberbullying
- Methods for Protecting Data Published Online
- Adding Extra Safety Measures For Protecting People Involved in Online Dating
- Finding a Balance Between Using and Overusing Technology
- New Internet Safety Rules Everyone Should Know
Suffer from writer’s block?
Your unique essay is just a few clicks away!
Lots of sports matches everyone was waiting for have been cancelled now, but this only made people’s interest in this topic more heated. Check ten proposal essay examples below.
- How to Satisfy Interests Sport Fans Have Under Quarantine Conditions
- Stopping Players From Feeling Depressed After Losing a Match
- Hunting Animals Is Not Sport: Replacing Barbaric Practices
- New Criteria for Classifying Kinds of Sport as Extreme
- Dismantling American Obsession with Sport Culture
- Increasing Number of Same-Sex Schools & Reasons For It
- How to Ensure That Active Sportsmen Do Not Take Drugs?
- Determining Ideal Salaries for College and Professional Sportsmen
- Choosing Ideal Age for Letting Sportsmen Retire
- Better Methods for Stopping Violence Among Sports Fans
Proposal Topics on Culture
Communication could be easy if all people understood and accepted the culture of one another. This issue deserves detailed analysis, so you might find some of these topics for proposal essays interesting.
- Making Speech Effective No Matter What Audience Is Present
- Easier Ways of Understanding Foreign Cultures
- Eradicating Cultures Based on Violence
- Lessons in Different Cultures Should Be Offered at All Schools
- How to Make Sense of Gender Neutral Pronouns?
- Changing Culture of Giving Birth to Children While Being Financially Unable to Care For Them
- Making International Friendships Flourish
- How to Alter Damaging Cultures
- Promoting Tolerance on All Levels
- How to Diminish Instances of Child Entitlement
Business Proposal Ideas
Times have changed, and these days, lots of children dream about starting their own business. But considering how many problems are connected with it, there are numerous good proposal essay topics about it.
- Why Formal Approach Is Not Effective During Negotiations & Better Alternative
- Succeeding When Forming International Connections
- Tailoring Practices of Putting Clients Above Employees
- Why Customers Should Follow Certain Rules as They Buy Stuff
- Ways of Saving a Business From Going Bankrupt
- How Problem with Unemployment Should Be Resolved
- Making Certain That Harassment by Employers Is Punished
- Why Women Should Always Be Present During Business Negotiations
- New Methods for Alleviating a Brewing Conflict between Business Parties
- Privacy Rights That Every Employee Should Have at Work
Injustice and sadness overfill our society, which is why there are plenty of proposal argument ideas focusing on the topic of social issues. Take a look at samples below.
- How to Stop Homophobic Attitudes among Children?
- Tactics For Spreading Awareness About Asexuality & Aromanticism
- Destroying the Idea That Fiction Damages Morals
- Fighting Off Peer Pressure Is a Solvable Problem
- Making Counselling a Must For Every Child Regardless of Who Their Family Is
- How to Persuade Your Citizens That Immigration Is Not That Dangerous?
- Betters Tactics for Addressing the Issues of Bullying among Children and Teens
- Helping Teachers Control Students Without Suffering a Breakdown
- Newer Ways of Solving the Tragedy of Homelessness
- Giving Voice to Violence Committed Against Men
Enjoy You Writing and Get Great Grades
This proposal topics list is far from being exhaustive — there are many more possible options you could find inspiring. Don’t stop on a subject that looks better than others: you should find the one that makes your heart beat faster. From all topics in the world, at least one should truly interest you. But of course, there are moments when students just don’t want to write. Proposals are tricky, and if you’re having trouble, it might be better to seek help with an assignment and focus on something else.
We have a diverse team capable of coming up with the most amazing topics proposal could have. They research, describe, and solve any issue, giving you a chance to earn a high grade without applying many efforts. If you struggle with your task in any way, contact us and tell us what you want us to do. We guarantee that all your demands will be met.
Can’t come up with a topic for you paper? We’ve prepared a collection of essay topics for you
Want to write a winning essay but lack experience? Browse our free essay samples
Related essays to proposal essays.
Got to the bottom and still stuck with essay ideas?
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
Top List Of Proposal Essay Topics in 2023
06 May 2022
What is a proposal argument essay, essay structure, tips for proposal argument essay writing.
Proposal Essay Topics
- Personal Development and Psychology
- Culture and Literature
- Social Life and Social Issues
- Law and Justice
- Politics and Government
Do you need to work on a proposal essay but don't know where to start? Don't worry; we're here to help! This guide will walk you through how to start drafting a proposal essay that will get you the desired grade. We'll discuss how to choose a topic, how to structure your document, how to make sure it is persuasive and well-written, and cover more than a hundred themes to choose from.
Regarding the themes, we'll cover interesting proposal essay topics with solutions, ranging from medical proposal essay topics to even funny proposal essay topics. So let's get started!
Improve your grades with our Essay Writing Course
Academic writing is easy… if you know how. Learn to write essays from a PapersOwl writer who has written over 800 papers
It is an argumentative essay in which you propose a solution to a problem . It can be written for an academic audience, such as your professor or classmates, or it can be for a more general audience, such as a government body or business.
To come up with a good paper, you need to have a subject you are passionate about and know there is a problem with. For example, if you are interested in environmental issues, you might research the problems with plastic pollution. If you are interested in education, you might research problems with the current school system.
Once you have chosen your field of study, research proposal online themes on the issue so that you can better understand it. This will also help you to find evidence to support your findings. After your research, you are ready to start putting together your paper!
Is writing essays your hobby?
Participate in our "Independence Day of the United States" essay writing competition and get a 12-month Quizlet subscription.
- Deadline: July 24, 2023
- Topic: Declaration of Independence
- Language: English
- Length: 1000-5000 words
- Font size: 11 or 12
If you're wondering how to start a proposal essay and how to create a perfect essay structure , we've got you. They have two common structures: the five-paragraph outline and the problem-solution outline.
The five-paragraph outline is the most common structure. It consists of an introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. In the introduction, you will need to present your thoughts and explain why it is important. In the three body paragraphs, you should provide three reasons why your solution is the best. Finally, in conclusion, you will need to summarize your arguments and leave the reader with a call to action.
The problem-solution essay is another common structure for this type of assignment. In this type of essay, you will first need to describe the problem and then present your solution. You should provide evidence to support your solution in the body paragraphs. Finally, you will need to conclude your essay by summarizing your argument and making a call to action.
Your chosen structure will depend on the assignment requirements and your preferences. However, both structures are effective ways to come up with an outline for your paper.
So if you are telling yourself, "I need someone who can write my essay for me now," look no further than our trusted and proven service! Whether you need a one-time write-up or ongoing content support, they will always be there for you.
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Now that you know how to structure your work, let's talk about some tips.
- The first tip is to make sure your document is well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors. This will make it more likely that your reader will take you seriously.
- The second tip is to be clear and concise in your writing. Remember that your goal is to persuade the reader to accept your solution, so you need to make sure your context is clear and easy to follow.
- The third tip is to back up your proposal argument ideas with evidence. You will need to find sources that support your claim in order for it to be convincing. On top of that, make sure you look for top proposal essay examples in your field of study to get some great proposal suggestions.
- Finally, the fourth tip is to practice! The more you practice, the better you will become at it. After all, this is a skill; like any skill, it takes practice to perfect.
Picking the right theme is essential. You need to make sure you are passionate about it and that a problem needs to be solved. You're a person who likes animals? Search for proposal essay topics about animals, come up with a proposal topics list, and go for it. It's important to select debatable argumentative topics as you need opposing points to counter your own beliefs.
Once you have chosen, do some research so that you can better understand the issue. After you have done your research, start typing your texts!
Now that you know the basics, let's go over the list of proposal topics for your work or any school assignments related to that.
And if you're willing to get some extra help to save time and effort, you can always try our pay to write essay offering today and kick back while professional writers craft a top-notch paper just for you!
10 Environment Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten environment subjects to get you started:
- The problems with plastic pollution
- The impact of air pollution on human health
- How to reduce food waste and control global climate change
- The dangers of fracking
- The importance of protecting endangered species
- How to reduce car emissions
- The benefits of renewable energy
- The problems with nuclear power plants
- How to encourage people to recycle
- The importance of conserving water resources
When creating this kind of text, it is important to remember that you are trying to persuade the reader to accept your solution. This means that you need to make sure your text is clear and easy to follow. You will also need to find evidence to support your claim. Finally, practice makes perfect!
10 Technology Proposal Essay Topics
Technology themes are easy proposal essay topics and always evolving. There are always new problems to solve. Here are ten technology subjects to get you started:
- The problem of Internet addiction
- How to secure data online
- The dark side of social media
- How to stop cyberbullying
- Identity theft
- The pros and cons of artificial intelligence
- How driverless cars will impact society
- The future of virtual reality
- The impact of the Internet on education
- How biometrics will change security measures
As you can see, there are a lot of potential themes to choose from!
10 Business Proposal Essay Topics
Business writings are a common assignment in business school. To craft a good one, you need to choose a relevant theme that can be expanded. Here are ten business project proposal ideas to get you started:
- The pros and cons of starting your own business
- How to come up with a business plan
- What investors look for in a startup
- How to pitch your business idea
- The challenges of being a young entrepreneur
- How to balance work and life when you're self-employed
- The importance of customer service
- How a social presence can help or hurt your business
- The role of marketing in a successful business
- Developing an effective sales strategy
These are just some of the potential subjects you could develop in a business paper. Do some research and pick one that interests you!
10 Education Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten education proposal topic ideas to get you started:
- The problem of illiteracy
- How to improve test scores
- The high dropout rate
- How to reduce bullying in schools
- Improving communication between teachers and students
- Making school more engaging for students
- The role of technology in Education
- Homeschooling: Pros and Cons
- The importance of sex education
- What is the most effective way to discipline children?
The possibilities are endless when it comes to the kinds of papers you can write. Research, pick an interesting topic, and go from there!
10 Personal Development and Psychology Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten personal development and psychology topic proposal ideas to get you started:
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to deal with anxiety
- How to manage stress
- The benefits of meditation
- The role of therapy in personal development
- How to set good goals and achieve them
- How to overcome negative thinking
- Building self-confidence
- Dealing with envy
- Overcoming jealousy
The possibilities are endless when you're looking at the world of psychology papers. So many different topics to choose from! Here's one idea - what if your paper was about ____?
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
10 History Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten history themes to get you started:
- How the American Revolution changed America
- The causes of the Civil War
- How the Industrial Revolution changed America
- The Roaring Twenties: A decade of change
- The Big Depression and the New Deal
- World War II: The home front experience
- The black lives matter movement in 2021
- The civil rights movement
- The fall of communism in Eastern Europe
- The end of apartheid in South Africa
History is so much more than just the past, it's an exploration of human nature. And that means there are all sorts of fascinating themes you can write about!
10 Culture and Literature Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten culture and literature proposal paper topics to get you started:
- How the Internet has changed the way we consume literature
- The decline of print media
- How social networks have changed the way we communicate
- The rise of digital publishing
- The impact of globalization on culture
- How immigration has changed America
- The decline of printed media in the 21st century
- The role of women in society
- Racism in America
- Homophobia in America
Culture is a fascinating subject that can make for an engaging paper. There are so many different areas to explore, and it's up to you as the writer how in-depth your research will be!
Social Life and Social Issues Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten social life issues headlines to get you started:
- How to reduce crime in your community
- The role of the media in society
- How to deal with drug addiction
- The problem of homelessness
- Domestic violence: Causes and solutions
- Elder abuse
- Child abuse
- Human trafficking
- The rise of illegal immigration during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Animal cruelty
Why not develop your own social life paper? There are an infinite number of potential subjects you could choose from! Research and pick one that interests you.
10 Law and Justice Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten law and justice high-level but good themes to get you started:
- The death penalty: Pros and Cons
- The problem of false confessions
- How to manage sexual harassment lawsuits
- The issue of police brutality
- Racial discrimination in the criminal justice system
- The problem of mass incarceration
- Is our current immigration system fair?
- Can you argue that there should be stricter gun control laws?
- Should the legal drinking age be raised?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
These are just some of the potential topics you could research about.
10 Politics and Government Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten politics and government themes to get you started:
- The problem of voter turnout
- How to improve the political process
- The issue of campaign finance reform
- How to reduce corruption in government
- The role of lobbyists in government
- Is our current tax system fair?
- Should the government do more to regulate big business?
- What is the best way to handle the issue of illegal immigration?
- Should the government do more to protect the environment?
- What is the best way to handle the issue of climate change?
Need help with writing a proposal essay?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
10 Economy Proposal Essay Topics
Here are ten economy proposal paper topics to get you started:
- The problem of income inequality
- The issue of jobs outsourcing
- How to improve the American economy
- The role of the Federal Reserve in the economy
- The problem of trade deficits
- Should the minimum wage be raised?
- Is capitalism the best economic system?
- What is the best way to reduce unemployment?
- Should there be stricter regulation of the financial sector?
- The role of the Federal Reserve
When it comes to writing a proposal essay, students can face several challenges. However, with the help of an online essay writing service , students can get professional assistance in selecting a suitable proposal essay topic and completing the entire essay. Papersowl.com provides guidance on researching the issue, outlining the essay, and crafting the final draft, ensuring that the essay meets the course requirements.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick your favorite theme and get started typing proposals with any topic you like! The sooner you start, the more time you'll have to revise and polish your work. And don't forget to ask for help if you need it – professors are always happy to offer guidance and feedback.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Dr. Caroline Phd
I have always been a bit of a polymath – I loved going through encyclopedias, learning interesting facts about the world around us. Even when it was time to choose my major, I struggled a lot, as I wanted to learn everything about everything.
Readers also enjoyed
Legal essay topics for student.
Essay Writing Guides 22 likes
Science Essay Topics for Students
Essay Writing Guides 3 likes
Explanatory Essay Topics for Students
Essay Writing Guides 8 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
Top 115 Proposal Essay Topics – Examples for College Students
Writers online now
Operators are online
Of 5 average writers' score
A proposal essay is very simple to understand. You are to come up with an idea and provide some evidence. It is important to mention that the idea doesn’t have to be a good one. In this case, you are to prove that it can be carried out into practice. Here are the best proposal essay ideas from the various spheres.
Check Our Samples
New Technology: Beneficial or Dangerous?
Academic level: Bachelor
Paper format: MLA
Corporate Social Responsibility
Paper format: Harvard
Master’s Prepared Nurse Interview
Academic level: Master
Paper format: APA
The Maya Tribe
Academic level: Undergraduate
A Student’s Lifestyle
It is easier for a student to write about something relevant. That is why proposal essays about students life are very popular.
- How to make the home study more effective .
- How can students make their schools more successful?
- What are the best ways to rest during the studying semester ?
- How to become a better reader? What can we really learn from books?
- How to become less responsive without getting an emotional block.
- What should students do to be more tolerant of others?
- How to make your outfit reflect your individuality without being controversial?
- The best ways to accept the society and make it accept you.
- The ways to succeed in studies without being exhausted.
- What can students do to make their schools a safer place?
Motivation Proposal Essay Topics
Motivational issues are really interesting for college students. A proposal essay on such a topic allows one to get and to share motivation.
- Is money a good motivator? How to look forward to your future without being terrified about your income.
- How should students be taught to take a failure?
- How can we learn from other people’s mistakes?
- Happiness is in your head: The psychological tricks to become happier.
- How to come to terms with the fact that perfectionism is wrong and destructive?
- How to visualize your future right?
- How to prevent an emotional breakdown during the exams.
- How can students make their contact sports experience at college beneficial for the future life?
Curriculum Proposal Essay Ideas
This is one of the top proposal essay subjects. The point is that students always want to change something about their education. Curriculum proposal topics is a way to try.
- Is it reasonable to exclude the theory of evolution from the curriculum?
- Should students be allowed to choose courses in their curriculum? Are there any negative consequences of this freedom?
- Can we pick the length of our education at university?
- The reasons to include happiness studies to the curriculum.
- Are there any progressive ways to combine religion, psychology, and science on the curriculum?
- Should religious studies be a part of the curriculum? How to make it work for all the confessions?
- How to improve sexual education at school.
- Do schools need any physical activity on the curriculum?
- Is there any useless knowledge we get at school?
- Should students be tested regularly?
The list of proposal topics wouldn’t be full without teaching teachers how to teach. Any ideas on how the educational process can be improved go under this category.
- What newest trends of psychology should teachers use to improve the class performance.
- Why does educational process depend equally on students and teachers? How can both parties make it more effective?
- The ways to talk about sexual education without making anyone uncomfortable.
- The best ways to benefit from a course you don’t like.
- Do we have to return to the same-sex classes to improve students’ performance?
- Do we still need grades at school? Other ways to monitor and improve students’ performance.
- Do schools need to ban typing lectures?
- Can teachers tell small kids about the negative aspects of life?
- The studying techniques that should be banned from school.
- The studying techniques useful for both students and teachers.
- How can teachers raise their students’ self-esteem and what are the reasons to do so?
- The ways of estimating student physical activity at school.
- The ways students should be taught about their health.
- How can teachers ‘protect’ their students from procrastinating?
- How can teachers help their students overcome the psychological pressure in class?
This category is rather close to the previous one in its message. Students analyze the mistakes made by their own and their fellow students’ parents to suggest a solution that would satisfy all the parties.
- What example should parents set to make their children more successful in life?
- The ways parents can influence their children without pushing.
- Physical punishment at home: How can the society liquidate it completely?
- What is the best alternative to punishing children?
- Should children be rewarded for good performance at school?
- Should parents pay children for doing household chores? What are other ways to motivate children?
- How can parents motivate their children not to postpone important tasks?
- Can parents let their children do whatever they want? The discipline in ‘freedom.’
- The objective reason why parents blame schools for spoiling their children. The ways to share responsibility.
- Why we take misunderstanding for hatred: The ways to overcome excessively strong emotions in parent-children relationships.
This category constitutes good proposal essay topics. Unlike the topics about parenting, students get an opportunity to analyze their own behavior and attitude.
- Should you start traditions in the family? The importance of family traditions.
- How to compromise in the family: Meat eaters and vegans.
- How to compromise in the family: Different religious beliefs.
- How to compromise in the family: Generation gap.
- What are the ways to become more respectful of your family?
The Internet and Mass Media
These are really easy proposal essay topics because they concern everybody in the contemporary world.
- How can we control the information we get from the Internet?
- Should we ban children from watching TV?
- How can parents teach their children to use the Internet at the best value?
- Should there be any responsibility for taking pictures and videos of people without their permission?
- The lessons of censoring the Internet in other countries: Is there something we can adopt?
- The ways to use social media to increase students’ productivity.
- Is the student-teacher communication in social media ethical?
- How to see the truth in the Internet headlines: The lessons of information wars
- How should students respond to cyberbullying?
- The ways to prevent cyber crimes.
Acute Social Problems Relevant for College Students
Proposal essay topics with solutions may concern some moral and ethical issues of the society.
- The ways to increase the social responsibility of students.
- What can we do to make our cities cleaner?
- Should subcultures be monitored by educational institutions? The benefits of diversity.
- What is wrong with today’s attitude towards disabled people? Is there anything left to change?
- What can schools do to reduce the number of suicides among students?
- If your friend got a problem: What can we do to prevent drug and alcohol addiction.
- How can you help a friend in depression?
- What can we do to make reading more popular?
- How should the government regulate book prices to make people read more?
- Why has feminism returned? How to prevent sexism at school.
- What are the ways the country can help orphans find new families?
- How to make your driving safer?
Government and Society
These are proposals that should (or shouldn’t) be implemented on the governmental level. Usually, they deal with improving various policies and overall quality of living in the country.
- In what way the educational system can be improved by the government?
- Is there still need for the capital punishment?
- Should organizers and activists be punished for flash mobs?
- Should government control the birth rate?
- How to improve the medical insurance policy. Does it serve patients, hospitals or both?
- The ways to understand the bureaucracy? What are the benefits of this concept?
- Why do we often underestimate the experience of the past? How to become more mindful on the level of society?
- The ways to improve economic situation without limiting immigration.
- Should we ban human genetic engineering?
- How to make genetic engineering work for, not against, us?
Staying healthy is one of the major trends. There is plenty of information about it on the Web.
- The effective ways to convince a child to choose a healthy lifestyle.
- Do healthy nutrition basics have to be taught at schools?
- Debates about health: Are they to be banned from schools for being too subjective?
- What are the healthy alternatives to caffeine?
- How to choose your sleep pattern?
- How can we combine fun and healthy lifestyle?
- The safest ways for students to improve their health without medication.
- Do we need drug tests in college sports teams?
- Why should we stop discussing marijuana legalization?
- The problem of smoking among the youth: Can we stop it once and for all?
Proposal Essays on Environmental Protection and Animal Rights
Not too many students pick a proposal essay topic from this category. It can be explained by the fact that a lot of young people still don’t have a clear position on the subject. Although, these topics are very interesting too.
- The ways to be more responsible for your pets.
- How to protect animal rights without becoming too radical.
- Are there ways ordinary people can reduce a global warming threatening?
- How can we motivate others to save the planet?
- Do we still need to bother about environmental protection? What can we change?
These topics are not just for those who study management, HR, and economics. After all, everybody will face these issues in the future career.
- Is the client always right? How to be a good customer.
- How should corporations reward the employees, apart from paying money?
- How to build a corporate ethical policy?
- The best ways to set your company mission.
- How the problem of resistance to change can be solved at the workplace.
- An inexperienced worker: How to find your way after college.
- The ways to influence corporate policies acceptable to students.
- The ways to improve corporate responsibility of a company.
Hopefully, the topic samples and proposal paper prompts that we have collected for you will help you to get more motivated. Once you get an idea, the process of writing is going to be much easier.